April 26, 2024, 06:37:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410928 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: October 13, 2009, 06:06:29 PM »

BTW, my grandson...is two.  Two years and four mos.  Who in their right mind has need to spank a baby that age?  Only someone who has failed anger management 4 times and has a history of multiple DUI's (no DL) and battery.  GS says the bruises are because daddy spanked him.  When he said that I stopped questioning him at all so nobody could say I was leading him.  Yeah...DCF...call them...go ahead...

O/T ~ we had almost exact same problem.  Our lawyer advised us to break the law in order to protect our granddaughter.  We nanny-cam'd our daughter-in-law. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1301 on: October 13, 2009, 06:17:31 PM »

Not trying to make it about ME, just showing you how it works.

and doesn't work, it's sad to see DCF fail so may kids...........did they ever find that child here in Florida they lost

That lil girl is Rilya Wilson.  Last I heard, in 2005 (after 3 years being missing), her former caregiver was charged with her murder, even tho they hadn't at that point found Rilya.  Here's one article:

http://www.wesh.com/news/4292896/detail.html

But ya know what?  In 2002, this news agency found out that there were 532 children that DCF in Florida could not 'account for'.  Some turned out to be runaways etc.  Still IMO, disgusting.  This news agency themselves looked for 24 South Florida children on the missing list, and turned up nine - two of those in under three hours.  So it's not like DCF looked very hard, they didn't even try.  IMO

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/search/sfl-amissing11aug11,0,6132015.story

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: October 13, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »

Why would Tommy after getting a call that he wasn't expecting from Ron go there and do something to Haleigh ? He has no motive at all. They were on good terms before all of this.
That is just too bizarre, isn't it ? He has no record of hurting children in any way shape or form. He has kiddos of his own. 
Maybe with all the blame game going on, he didn't want to place himself there, maybe he was trying to protect his sister. Probably PCSD knew about those 20 x calls and the call to Tommy way before we did. He didn't come on NG and we don't know what he disclosed. Her family was right there and they were questioned early on.   
I agree, why would Tommy, I would like to see info that shows that Tommy would hurt a child, except for Misty saying he messed with her. Any indication that DCF has been called to Tommy's house, any reports from neighbors that have seen anything in the form of abuse with kids. 

Today on Blogger Talk Radio, Cobra was not talking about the HaLeigh case in particular, but about the bonding business in Florida, LE in Putnam County, and his own Putnam County criminal case.

We all are aware that Cobra's case is based on his handcuffing and taking Snodgrass for a little ride.  Cobra mentioned that during that time that Snodgrass' ankle bracelet was not working properly, the distance and the timing was off.
Cobra also mentioned that after his (Snodgrass') furniture gifts were not accepted at the HaLeighbug center Snodgrass would ride/drive by yelling biotchs, and biotchs get a job.  Also that Snodgrass was in the process of selling all of his furniture, and had already sold his boat and car.

Cobra also said that Snodgrass made the statement that I did not rape that little girl. I did not take her hymen away.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1303 on: October 13, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »

and doesn't work, it's sad to see DCF fail so may kids...........did they ever find that child here in Florida they lost

That lil girl is Rilya Wilson.  Last I heard, in 2005 (after 3 years being missing), her former caregiver was charged with her murder, even tho they hadn't at that point found Rilya.  Here's one article:

But ya know what?  In 2002, this news agency found out that there were 532 children that DCF in Florida could not 'account for'.  Some turned out to be runaways etc.  Still IMO, disgusting.  This news agency themselves looked for 24 South Florida children on the missing list, and turned up nine - two of those in under three hours.  So it's not like DCF looked very hard, they didn't even try.  IMO

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationworld/search/sfl-amissing11aug11,0,6132015.story

That's her name, thanks Wyks~he rest of your post is actually frigthening

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: October 13, 2009, 06:29:07 PM »

I hear ya IM!!  It's not just Florida, this is a widespread 'problem'.  However, to put it as tactfully as possible, Florida is among the worst states for foster children. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: October 13, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »

Why would Tommy after getting a call that he wasn't expecting from Ron go there and do something to Haleigh ? He has no motive at all. They were on good terms before all of this.
That is just too bizarre, isn't it ? He has no record of hurting children in any way shape or form. He has kiddos of his own. 
Maybe with all the blame game going on, he didn't want to place himself there, maybe he was trying to protect his sister. Probably PCSD knew about those 20 x calls and the call to Tommy way before we did. He didn't come on NG and we don't know what he disclosed. Her family was right there and they were questioned early on.   
I agree, why would Tommy, I would like to see info that shows that Tommy would hurt a child, except for Misty saying he messed with her. Any indication that DCF has been called to Tommy's house, any reports from neighbors that have seen anything in the form of abuse with kids. 

Today on Blogger Talk Radio, Cobra was not talking about the HaLeigh case in particular, but about the bonding business in Florida, LE in Putnam County, and his own Putnam County criminal case.

We all are aware that Cobra's case is based on his handcuffing and taking Snodgrass for a little ride.  Cobra mentioned that during that time that Snodgrass' ankle bracelet was not working properly, the distance and the timing was off.
Cobra also mentioned that after his (Snodgrass') furniture gifts were not accepted at the HaLeighbug center Snodgrass would ride/drive by yelling biotchs, and biotchs get a job.  Also that Snodgrass was in the process of selling all of his furniture, and had already sold his boat and car.

Cobra also said that Snodgrass made the statement that I did not rape that little girl. I did not take her hymen away.

that is sick and disgusting...whether he really made the statement or Cobra is making it up, either way, it is sick to hear imo..

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: October 13, 2009, 06:32:34 PM »

BTW, my grandson...is two.  Two years and four mos.  Who in their right mind has need to spank a baby that age?  Only someone who has failed anger management 4 times and has a history of multiple DUI's (no DL) and battery.  GS says the bruises are because daddy spanked him.  When he said that I stopped questioning him at all so nobody could say I was leading him.  Yeah...DCF...call them...go ahead...

O/T ~ we had almost exact same problem.  Our lawyer advised us to break the law in order to protect our granddaughter.  We nanny-cam'd our daughter-in-law. 
I can not even begin to tell you the things we have discussed here in this home to get my gs out of there. I don't have the option of setting up cameras at his dads home.  The dad kept and him did not return him after a visit and because gs had been with mom since birth makes no difference.  LE will not remove him from the home because dad kept him after a visit and filed for custody and now refuses to return him.  My advice to any single mom that has had a DNA test on the dad is to go the extra mile and file custody paperwork to make sure you retain custody.  We never thought my daughter would need custody of paperwork because she had physical custody per the child support order.  In Florida that is NOT enough.  Apparently any father who has a DNA test can refuse to return the child, file custody papers and there is nothing anyone can do, short of stealing the child back, that will matter to LE until a Court has rendered it's decision.   There are a lot of things I can not do right now because doing so would prevent me from ever helping or finding anyone.  It's sad really.  The people who abide by the law often pay the price.

All:  Sorry off topic but in a way it is relevant as to what Crystal may have been through with this system.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: October 13, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

Sheriff's Office Responds to Haleigh Rumors

Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 10/13/2009 2:12:02 PM    Updated: 10/13/2009 4:20:32 PM

PALATKA, FL -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has responded about the latest series of rumors regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Officials said not a day goes by that someone doesn't report seeing the girl who disappeared from her home in Satsuma in February when she was 5-years-old.

Calls have come in from as far away as Texas, California and Massachusetts. Calls about sightings in nearby areas come in very frequently.

Recently, two sightings -- one each in Georgia and South Carolina -- were reported. There was videotape evidence for one of the sightings. However, the girl in the video was confirmed to be someone other than Haleigh Cummings.

Sheriff's Office officials say they still follow up on every lead that comes in, and they work with other law enforcement agencies to help them track down distant leads.

Despite the tips -- well over 4,000 -- officials are still no closer to finding out what happened to Haleigh.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146582&catid=3

Heart
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1308 on: October 13, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »

Thank you Wyks for Rilya's name.  I could not believe I had forgotten it either.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: October 13, 2009, 06:36:38 PM »

dsntslp:
sorry that you are experiencing this with your grand child...I can't imagine how horrible that would be...
you probably have to watch what you say or do for fear that the father will then keep the child from you..how very sad...

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: October 13, 2009, 06:37:32 PM »

Hymen...as in the thin tissue that...

That is one man that needs hanged in the town square imo.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: October 13, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »

Hymen...as in the thin tissue that...

That is one man that needs hanged in the town square imo.

I agree...
especially if he said such a thing...what grown man thinks of such a thing to say about a missing 5 yr old girl??? (5 at the time) beyond sickening this guy!

mind you, I am not sure that I believe anything that comes out of Cobra's mouth either...but shame on him if he made up such a thing too! why would he be thinking that way either in that case? sick sick sick!

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: October 13, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »

dsntslp:
sorry that you are experiencing this with your grand child...I can't imagine how horrible that would be...
you probably have to watch what you say or do for fear that the father will then keep the child from you..how very sad...
Yes, Thank you.  It is very hard to only do what is legal sometimes.  I am counting on the Judge to do what is right and when he sees this mess he will likely be extremely aggravated that the dad has pulled this.  I guess the only reason I am trying to share this, with the possibility some great blogger will talk about it later, is so that people understand that what is right is not always the way the law works when DCF and the Court and children are involved.

Off to eat supper now.
Thank you for the convo all.  BBL

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: October 13, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »

I can not even begin to tell you the things we have discussed here in this home to get my gs out of there. I don't have the option of setting up cameras at his dads home.  The dad kept and him did not return him after a visit and because gs had been with mom since birth makes no difference.  LE will not remove him from the home because dad kept him after a visit and filed for custody and now refuses to return him.  My advice to any single mom that has had a DNA test on the dad is to go the extra mile and file custody paperwork to make sure you retain custody.  We never thought my daughter would need custody of paperwork because she had physical custody per the child support order.  In Florida that is NOT enough.  Apparently any father who has a DNA test can refuse to return the child, file custody papers and there is nothing anyone can do, short of stealing the child back, that will matter to LE until a Court has rendered it's decision.   There are a lot of things I can not do right now because doing so would prevent me from ever helping or finding anyone.  It's sad really.  The people who abide by the law often pay the price.

All:  Sorry off topic but in a way it is relevant as to what Crystal may have been through with this system.

dsn ~ Would you like to jump over to musings & talk to me for a minute about this? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1314 on: October 13, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »

Thank you Wyks for Rilya's name.  I could not believe I had forgotten it either.

You're welcome.  And it's understandable, as it's been a long long time.  Many look back to Rilya's case as one that opened the eyes of many in the public.  There have been others, of course, but many still point to what was learned about DCF in Florida because of what happened with Rilya.  From what I understand, she's not been found yet.  So sad. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1315 on: October 13, 2009, 06:46:35 PM »

FYI~ according to a poster on another forum, DCF is not very happy with all the phone calls they have been receiving.
Thanks, can't say I blame them, they need to check on the homelife of Jr again, but I'm sure all the calls is an inconvenience to them. Let's just hope they check on the little boy.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: October 13, 2009, 06:48:03 PM »

dsntslp -

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1317 on: October 13, 2009, 06:49:15 PM »

BOLDED~So true and sad

My heart breaks for you, your daughter and your GS, and wow that does sound like Crystals case to some degree, he took them on a working vacation and never returned them and he's never had a DNA test either. I was so protective when my grandson was born that I told my daughter all the horror stories of these cases and what happened to my stechildren when their dad basically bought ad aid for them and used every trick in the book to keep them from her, including any phone contact that she agreed to let me adopt him, thus circumventing any possible custody issues in the future if he had survived. I know that sounds harsh, but I'd go to hell and back to protect my kids and grandkids and have seen way to many stories like yours.  an angelic monkey God bless you and your family will be in my prayers.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1318 on: October 13, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

FYI~ according to a poster on another forum, DCF is not very happy with all the phone calls they have been receiving.
Thanks, can't say I blame them, they need to check on the homelife of Jr again, but I'm sure all the calls is an inconvenience to them. Let's just hope they check on the little boy.

If nothing else, them being such a center of attention may just force them to open an investigation, and find out whatever the facts are re: Jr and his living environment.  At least there may be that.  It's up to them, of course, what their decision will be, based on actual facts in what they find.. or don't find. 

All anyone can do is make the call.  That isn't, IMO, charging anyone with anything based on rumor/s.  All that is doing is alerting DCF to a possible immediate danger to Jr., where DCF may not have been paying attention before. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1319 on: October 13, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »

I hear ya IM!!  It's not just Florida, this is a widespread 'problem'.  However, to put it as tactfully as possible, Florida is among the worst states for foster children. 

your right!I'm so grateful my daughter is grown and the judge terminated my son's fathers rights.......that being said I already posted what I had planned to do with Eli if he had lived........sad when you have to think that far ahead of the curve, but that's just me.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.