April 23, 2024, 05:45:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410795 times)
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: October 14, 2009, 02:10:54 AM »

Yes,  always looking forward...

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: October 14, 2009, 02:14:35 AM »

Here a few hours ago I was having a pity party for I was bitten twice by a spider yesterday (now deceased with one slam on the leg). Bites are fist size but nothing compared to what the rest of this evening would bring.

Thank you Monkey Family. What has it been??? five years now??? Computer problems have kept me away, but this will be solved in Nov.

You guys were my family every night. Thanks.
 Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: October 14, 2009, 02:15:31 AM »

Wow.. this is posting without me clicking on Post.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: October 14, 2009, 02:16:29 AM »

Gads, these posts were supposed to be on the other site.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: October 14, 2009, 02:19:03 AM »

Thanks Dsn

Bed for me too after some tea.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: October 14, 2009, 02:19:52 AM »

Watch that spider bite for veins that look discolored and appear to keep growing... 

lol,
I'll quit now.

But really, did you get a good look athe spider?  Was it a brown recluse.  Do watch for what looks like a vein that gets darker and darker and seems to grow in a line.  Like the vein gets longer and longer.  (Like blood poisoning)

Ok, It's the mom in me...I'll quit now.  I really am going to bed now.

Hugs,
Nite*

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: October 14, 2009, 02:23:46 AM »

Thank you all!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: October 14, 2009, 05:16:20 AM »

I would like to try and clarify something I had inquired about recently. It was regarding TN's and her many addresses. I do not have her living on Rita Lane. Another poster just responded with White Pages saying she does. That is a new listing, I believe as of August this year. I have her addresses and she did not live on Rita Lane on Feb 9 of this year. Of course, unless she was renting two separate homes. One being in Fruitland Park (84 miles away) and one being in PP. She does not/did not show as living in PP on Feb 9. She had moved to Fruitland Park Nov 08. When all this was being discussed and posted, there was a change made to White Pages. Seems to be what all are taken as fact. Not in my opinion since that was not on the White Pages till recently.

If Teresa was not living at PP and it can be proven, then there is an entire new way of looking at the case due to time restraints and travel. Of course I don't think she could have made it to Satsuma either if RC called her during or after 911 either. He had to have called her before....but how much before it yet to be determined.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: October 14, 2009, 06:14:26 AM »

PP = Pomona Park?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1449 on: October 14, 2009, 07:57:41 AM »

I would like to try and clarify something I had inquired about recently. It was regarding TN's and her many addresses. I do not have her living on Rita Lane. Another poster just responded with White Pages saying she does. That is a new listing, I believe as of August this year. I have her addresses and she did not live on Rita Lane on Feb 9 of this year. Of course, unless she was renting two separate homes. One being in Fruitland Park (84 miles away) and one being in PP. She does not/did not show as living in PP on Feb 9. She had moved to Fruitland Park Nov 08. When all this was being discussed and posted, there was a change made to White Pages. Seems to be what all are taken as fact. Not in my opinion since that was not on the White Pages till recently.

If Teresa was not living at PP and it can be proven, then there is an entire new way of looking at the case due to time restraints and travel. Of course I don't think she could have made it to Satsuma either if RC called her during or after 911 either. He had to have called her before....but how much before it yet to be determined.

A local told me Fruitland Park............could be gossip or could be true

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1450 on: October 14, 2009, 07:59:30 AM »

Am I the only one here?  IM & HH where are you guys?

Hi callie4u~sorry, I had gone to bed and not signed out.........I have a bad habit of doing that. I'm off to work, but will be checking in

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: October 14, 2009, 08:07:40 AM »

Hi Clarice, this past Sunday Cobra and TJ on Blogger Talk Radio stated that TN lived in Fruitland .

Earlier in the case when these guys were asked about the distance I believe that they were talking about the PP location, because they were responding to a the question of how TN got to RC's so fast that night/morning.

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: October 14, 2009, 08:11:23 AM »

OK...lie number 1.......Misty told the reporter in the airport that she didnt fail the poly............then on the Earl Show she told the lady that she failed the poly possibly because she felt guilty because she was the last one to see HaLeigh.......

She also told that same reporter that she was NOT flying to New York.
She was probably told by Donna to NOT say where she was going, so she said "NO" when asked about NYC. Perhaps if she had told where exactly she flying to the press would be waiting for her.

Probably.

I was just surprised (not sure why) yesterday how easily and matter of factly told the reporter a lie. It seemed so easy for her.

BTW .. I don't think I have welcomed you to the forum, MYView! Allow me to do that now!

LOL, actually you did, back in April. I don't know how to post a link to a post from here.
Quote from: MyView on April 28, 2009, 03:11:16 PM
I'm new, but have been reading here for a long time. What a mess these young one's are, sad for their children.

Hi MyView:
Nice to see you posting, and welcome again.

heh .. a double welcome then!

I swear  ...

This should be my avi!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: October 14, 2009, 08:15:06 AM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

I totally agree with you and I was very offended by TM's hillbillie post.
I was surprised by that as well. I am amazed that this derogatory term is used by those who would never publicly refer to African Americans by using the "N" word. I prefer to see the individual and not the stereotype. JMO

Yes, BM, you are right.  But in the world of MC, this is probably the nicest thing I have heard her called yet.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: October 14, 2009, 08:16:32 AM »

If Misty is afraid of the thugs and druggies if she talks, did she ever give it any thought that one of them could kill her before she talks? And not only that, now that the info is out about Donna and Misty, aren't both of their lives in danger if indeed the thugs and druggies have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I know I would be.

This is my concern also.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: October 14, 2009, 08:24:22 AM »

Come to think of it, since Teresa said tonight on NG that Misty ws staying with someone that she met during the Tim Miller tests, then Misty already knows that this woman is connected to Tim in some way and already had and idea what was going on, so I dont think its gonna bother her too much, she is gonna hang right there with Donna and continue to free load and throw a little tidbit out there every now and then just to keep in her good graces....she has no where else to go!!

HH, I thought MC knew, also, due to where they met.

I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: October 14, 2009, 08:30:16 AM »

#  Tricia Says:
October 13th, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Hi Art,

About the road rage incident. It sounds like Donna was an active participant in the harassment. Either she was the driver following the other person or she was the one flipping her off.
What does Donna say about this.

Tricia–

Delighted to see such an esteemed guest drop by…!

Tim Miller tells me she doesn’t dispute losing her cool, and blowing Donna’s Undercover Mama super sleuth role.

She was the driver; Misty, the passenger, so it was the adult who apparently had a meltdown. Maybe the stress of it all got to her; playing double agent with no training, maybe bonding too deeply with her target? Wondering, maybe nervous she’d get made before learning, if there was anything to learn, what happened to Haleigh…?

I understand Misty developed some real affection, even felt spoiled and cared for, getting her hair and nails done, staying in hotels, going to theme parks. Tim says Donna grew to like Misty, felt badly for her handicaps in life, and Misty confided in her new best girlfriend as her marriage to Ronald was going South.

Sources tell me Donna has been regularly talking with investigators, who are losing patience with Misty, even warning her recently that she is in their crosshairs and could spend life in prison if they ever make a case and charge her … unless, that is, she comes clean and lays it all out, or at least what they believe she knows she’s not telling. –Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40271

Heart
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: October 14, 2009, 08:32:48 AM »

Hi Clarice, this past Sunday Cobra and TJ on Blogger Talk Radio stated that TN lived in Fruitland .

Earlier in the case when these guys were asked about the distance I believe that they were talking about the PP location, because they were responding to a the question of how TN got to RC's so fast that night/morning.

According to my records, Teresa moved to Fruitland Park in November of 08. I do not have her living at Rita Lane In pomona park, despite what she told LE. I do have interesting info on that address and various family members living there at  one time. I suspect it was "in the family" or still is. But Teresa was not living there, according to records. She states it now, after all the sleuthing and has notified "White Pages", IMO.  I am suspect that she wasn't living on Rita Lane on Feb 9; unless she was paying rent on two homes. Of course that can be possilbe but not likely.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1458 on: October 14, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »

#  Tricia Says:
October 13th, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Hi Art,

About the road rage incident. It sounds like Donna was an active participant in the harassment. Either she was the driver following the other person or she was the one flipping her off.
What does Donna say about this.

Tricia–

Delighted to see such an esteemed guest drop by…!

Tim Miller tells me she doesn’t dispute losing her cool, and blowing Donna’s Undercover Mama super sleuth role.

She was the driver; Misty, the passenger, so it was the adult who apparently had a meltdown. Maybe the stress of it all got to her; playing double agent with no training, maybe bonding too deeply with her target? Wondering, maybe nervous she’d get made before learning, if there was anything to learn, what happened to Haleigh…?

I understand Misty developed some real affection, even felt spoiled and cared for, getting her hair and nails done, staying in hotels, going to theme parks. Tim says Donna grew to like Misty, felt badly for her handicaps in life, and Misty confided in her new best girlfriend as her marriage to Ronald was going South.

Sources tell me Donna has been regularly talking with investigators, who are losing patience with Misty, even warning her recently that she is in their crosshairs and could spend life in prison if they ever make a case and charge her … unless, that is, she comes clean and lays it all out, or at least what they believe she knows she’s not telling. –Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40271
BBM Am I the only one who threw up in my mouth a little when I read that part?

....and uhmm, trish ... they were "flicking"  the girl off ... stay informed please 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1459 on: October 14, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »

According to my records, Teresa moved to Fruitland Park in November of 08. I do not have her living at Rita Lane In pomona park, despite what she told LE. I do have interesting info on that address and various family members living there at  one time. I suspect it was "in the family" or still is. But Teresa was not living there, according to records. She states it now, after all the sleuthing and has notified "White Pages", IMO.  I am suspect that she wasn't living on Rita Lane on Feb 9; unless she was paying rent on two homes. Of course that can be possilbe but not likely.
This would be very very important if it could be proven, IMO.  I feel like she's hiding something and then with all the lies she's been caught in, secretly taping LE, and vouching for misty as a great mom it wouldn't surprise me if this is true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.