April 19, 2024, 12:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410624 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1460 on: October 14, 2009, 09:41:23 AM »

Good advice Searching - Now come take care of my dad!

Nah, I am kidding, I would not give him up for anything.
Still, I have heard your advice loud and clear.  TY

You are welcome. any time. 

Searching, I think you are a tender-hearted monkey and I'm proud to be in the cage with you.  We don't always agree, but there's always more than one way of seeing things.  I just wanted to make sure you knew that I was touched by what you did.  an angelic monkey
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: October 14, 2009, 09:44:51 AM »

what happened to all the morning monkeys?  everyone sleeping in?  Well, that's dangerous 'cause you guys know I'm gonna talk to myself.

Do we know if Lisa C is going to show up in FL today?  I'm gonna go have a looksey around and see if I can find out. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1462 on: October 14, 2009, 09:48:54 AM »

I would like to try and clarify something I had inquired about recently. It was regarding TN's and her many addresses. I do not have her living on Rita Lane. Another poster just responded with White Pages saying she does. That is a new listing, I believe as of August this year. I have her addresses and she did not live on Rita Lane on Feb 9 of this year. Of course, unless she was renting two separate homes. One being in Fruitland Park (84 miles away) and one being in PP. She does not/did not show as living in PP on Feb 9. She had moved to Fruitland Park Nov 08. When all this was being discussed and posted, there was a change made to White Pages. Seems to be what all are taken as fact. Not in my opinion since that was not on the White Pages till recently.

If Teresa was not living at PP and it can be proven, then there is an entire new way of looking at the case due to time restraints and travel. Of course I don't think she could have made it to Satsuma either if RC called her during or after 911 either. He had to have called her before....but how much before it yet to be determined.
Good Morning, and thanks clarice  That is an excellent question, and I have always wondered how she got there so fast, with an 8x10 pic of Haleigh, none of this adds up, when you look over everything 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: October 14, 2009, 09:54:57 AM »

I would like to try and clarify something I had inquired about recently. It was regarding TN's and her many addresses. I do not have her living on Rita Lane. Another poster just responded with White Pages saying she does. That is a new listing, I believe as of August this year. I have her addresses and she did not live on Rita Lane on Feb 9 of this year. Of course, unless she was renting two separate homes. One being in Fruitland Park (84 miles away) and one being in PP. She does not/did not show as living in PP on Feb 9. She had moved to Fruitland Park Nov 08. When all this was being discussed and posted, there was a change made to White Pages. Seems to be what all are taken as fact. Not in my opinion since that was not on the White Pages till recently.

If Teresa was not living at PP and it can be proven, then there is an entire new way of looking at the case due to time restraints and travel. Of course I don't think she could have made it to Satsuma either if RC called her during or after 911 either. He had to have called her before....but how much before it yet to be determined.
read thru your post quickly because i'm at work... but rita lane address is way older then august in fact it goes back to at least mar/apr/// i remember that was the first address i had found for her and others claimed at that time it was an old address...
altho i get what your saying about the change thing on white pages... the public can edit that at will by claiming to update your info and that they are the person...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: October 14, 2009, 10:01:54 AM »

#  Tricia Says:
October 13th, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Hi Art,

About the road rage incident. It sounds like Donna was an active participant in the harassment. Either she was the driver following the other person or she was the one flipping her off.
What does Donna say about this.

Tricia–

Delighted to see such an esteemed guest drop by…!

Tim Miller tells me she doesn’t dispute losing her cool, and blowing Donna’s Undercover Mama super sleuth role.

She was the driver; Misty, the passenger, so it was the adult who apparently had a meltdown. Maybe the stress of it all got to her; playing double agent with no training, maybe bonding too deeply with her target? Wondering, maybe nervous she’d get made before learning, if there was anything to learn, what happened to Haleigh…?

I understand Misty developed some real affection, even felt spoiled and cared for, getting her hair and nails done, staying in hotels, going to theme parks. Tim says Donna grew to like Misty, felt badly for her handicaps in life, and Misty confided in her new best girlfriend as her marriage to Ronald was going South.

Sources tell me Donna has been regularly talking with investigators, who are losing patience with Misty, even warning her recently that she is in their crosshairs and could spend life in prison if they ever make a case and charge her … unless, that is, she comes clean and lays it all out, or at least what they believe she knows she’s not telling. –Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40271
BBM Am I the only one who threw up in my mouth a little when I read that part?

....and uhmm, trish ... they were "flicking"  the girl off ... stay informed please 
No, you were not alone  Actually most of the low lifes in this case, cause me to throw up a little in my mouth 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1465 on: October 14, 2009, 10:02:20 AM »

what happened to all the morning monkeys?  everyone sleeping in?  Well, that's dangerous 'cause you guys know I'm gonna talk to myself.

Do we know if Lisa C is going to show up in FL today?  I'm gonna go have a looksey around and see if I can find out. 

OMG!  I'm here, O4Bull!  Good Morning! 

Bring Haleigh home!!! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: October 14, 2009, 10:16:39 AM »

When Ron was showing TM what he was going to do with that assault rifle, I don't know but that is like premeditation of what he planned to do, if he found out that Misty knew more  The gun was loaded, correct?  So the gun I'm guessing is back in Ron's closet? Player over on WS was saying he was going to get ownership of the gun  What a mess
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: October 14, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »

Good morning, CBB and NRCG
I thought I was the only one awake.    I'm hoping to hear that LC had a long long ride home with FL LE and has decided it's in her best interest to tell them everything she knows.  I'm hoping that will lead to finding Haleigh.

I wish we knew what Donna shared with LE during her 2 hour chat.  Holding out hope for justice for our baby girl Haleigh.  an angelic monkey
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: October 14, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »

When Ron was showing TM what he was going to do with that assault rifle, I don't know but that is like premeditation of what he planned to do, if he found out that Misty knew more  The gun was loaded, correct?  So the gun I'm guessing is back in Ron's closet? Player over on WS was saying he was going to get ownership of the gun  What a mess
I wonder if it's the same kind of "he said, he said" deal with no proof so that LE can't do anything about it?  Kinda like the road rage incident with DB/MC?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: October 14, 2009, 10:29:04 AM »

I thought I was the only one awake.    I'm hoping to hear that LC had a long long ride home with FL LE and has decided it's in her best interest to tell them everything she knows.  I'm hoping that will lead to finding Haleigh.

I wish we knew what Donna shared with LE during her 2 hour chat.  Holding out hope for justice for our baby girl Haleigh.  an angelic monkey
Good Morning  That would be nice, but Lisa probably doesn't remember anything even if she has info 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: October 14, 2009, 10:30:28 AM »

I wonder if it's the same kind of "he said, he said" deal with no proof so that LE can't do anything about it?  Kinda like the road rage incident with DB/MC?
I don't know how things like that work  But, he actually demonstrated his intentions, which scares me to death, I'm sure the police took Tim seriously, at least I would hope so.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: October 14, 2009, 10:36:37 AM »

Good Morning  That would be nice, but Lisa probably doesn't remember anything even if she has info 
They should be trying to figure out how misty tics via her mother... i hope that is what they are doing as i doubt any of these drug heads have any valid memory or perception of reality especially 8 months later... really wish they could get an undercover fbi profiler to analize misty instead of tinkerbell/peppermint patty that to me seems a little off her rocker and yes i know i don't know her and yes i am judging her because i  feel like it and i don't care what her intentions are or how nice she is... to me she seems a little loopy JMO of course
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: October 14, 2009, 10:38:19 AM »

I don't know how things like that work  But, he actually demonstrated his intentions, which scares me to death, I'm sure the police took Tim seriously, at least I would hope so.

From twitter:

Unconfirmed report that DCF and LE went to RC's home to investigate story about rifle. Firearm was found to be secured as required.
17 minutes ago from HootSuite @hangnon2hope Is DCF saying that there was no unsafe situation yesterday or are they investigating the incident that TM reported?
23 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to hangnon2hope@hangnon2hope Was DCF looking for the assault rifle? If so, are you saying that they found it and it was secured properly?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: October 14, 2009, 10:39:29 AM »

Thanks Magnolia 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: October 14, 2009, 10:41:51 AM »

Thanks Magnolia 

Good Morning!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: October 14, 2009, 10:44:10 AM »

i'm curtious too... hoiwever i don't think we wil learn anything valid ... either a because misty knew all along who she was or
b because misty is a total psycho and if she did it or knows who did she will never tell anyone becvause in her mind it didn't happen .... she has been lying to herself also... this girl is total out of site out of mind... if she denys it enough then she can believe her own lies as well without even breaking a sweat
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: October 14, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

# RT @judy404: Nancy Grace Tonight: Misty Croslin's mom just transferred to Florida to face charges of petit theft, forgery2 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: October 14, 2009, 10:53:46 AM »

Lisa Croslin/Crosling remains the same as yesterday. She was transfered from the Sheriff's office to the County in Tennessee on yesterday and on the docket for an appearance this morning at 9 a.m. for review.

General Sessions Scheduled Appearance List by Case Number
Defendant    Number       Case Status       Court Date       Appearance Reason       Court Room
Crosling, Lisa    GS460391       OPEN       10/14/2009  -  09:00       Review        Birch Bldg, Court Room 3B       
http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.PROD_RPT_GSLOAD_CASE%23.show

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: October 14, 2009, 11:01:58 AM »

From twitter:

Unconfirmed report that DCF and LE went to RC's home to investigate story about rifle. Firearm was found to be secured as required.
17 minutes ago from HootSuite @hangnon2hope Is DCF saying that there was no unsafe situation yesterday or are they investigating the incident that TM reported?
23 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to hangnon2hope@hangnon2hope Was DCF looking for the assault rifle? If so, are you saying that they found it and it was secured properly?

hangnon2hope @HaleighNewz Ask the people that made reports what was reported. DCF & LE investigated what was reported.

@HaleighNewz I know DCF will not make anything public but maybe TJ can contact LE for confirmation.

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: October 14, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »

Lisa Croslin/Crosling remains the same as yesterday. She was transfered from the Sheriff's office to the County in Tennessee on yesterday and on the docket for an appearance this morning at 9 a.m. for review.

General Sessions Scheduled Appearance List by Case Number
Defendant    Number       Case Status       Court Date       Appearance Reason       Court Room
Crosling, Lisa    GS460391       OPEN       10/14/2009  -  09:00       Review        Birch Bldg, Court Room 3B       
http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PORTAL.PROD_RPT_GSLOAD_CASE%23.show

LISA CROSLING has been transferred from Davidson Co. Sheriff's Department to Metro Davidson Co.Detention Facility.10/13/09.
http://twitter.com/MysticFlower14

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.