March 28, 2024, 09:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409747 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: October 14, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

The more I read the less sense this case is making, could anyone explain this, please?

RT @hobbitt55: Tenn court Dismisses Lisa's fugitive charge. Case Closed http://bit.ly/11jr5a

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

I believe Lisa Croslin had a warrant out for her arrest in Putnam County, FL (for stealing and cashing checks.)

This occurred after she moved to Tennessee.

Tennessee LE picked her up and held her as a fugitive from justice.

She is being sent back to FL as we speak (I believe) and in custody, so the fugitive from justice charges are no longer being held against her.

This is how I understand it, I may be wrong.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: October 14, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »

I dont know why I am even bothering posting as I know it will be ignored as my last TJ link was between certain monkeys, but TJ just corrected his info.. PCSO and DCF were at the house already... go check the article again as I am not posting the link again for someone to post it behind me and be treated as though I never posted.. I am off to do the life thing.. Take care.

CORRECTION: Sources close to the investigation tell 97.3 The Sky that DCF got that report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency, however no report was written.

Our source also says the sheriff's office has not yet been involved in this matter, but are they being kept in the loop should something criminal evolve from the DCF investigation.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5438311.php

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: October 14, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »

OMG......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1523 on: October 14, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »

OMG......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: October 14, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »

I dont know why I am even bothering posting as I know it will be ignored as my last TJ link was between certain monkeys, but TJ just corrected his info.. PCSO and DCF were at the house already... go check the article again as I am not posting the link again for someone to post it behind me and be treated as though I never posted.. I am off to do the life thing.. Take care.

CORRECTION: Sources close to the investigation tell 97.3 The Sky that DCF got that report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency, however no report was written.

Our source also says the sheriff's office has not yet been involved in this matter, but are they being kept in the loop should something criminal evolve from the DCF investigation.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5438311.php
Thanks, and so now we know that DCF and a Officer went to check out Tims allegations into the gun thing........everything is so crazy with this case............Where's HaLeigh.........wish someone would tell what the he11 happened that night..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1525 on: October 14, 2009, 01:56:41 PM »

If TM had of reported this to DCF and/or LE immediately then perhaps Ron would not have had the time to cover his tracks.

CORRECTION: Sources close to the investigation tell 97.3 The Sky that DCF got that report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency

Looks like he would have had plenty of time since by the wording of this article it seems that DCF didn't even get the report until Tuesday

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: October 14, 2009, 01:56:51 PM »

THESKY973DOTCOM: Source missed detail! SOURCE "I inadvertently lied to you.I just found out that a deputy go to the house with a DCF worker"34 minutes ago from HootSuite

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: October 14, 2009, 01:57:15 PM »

lol....that is too cute..........

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1528 on: October 14, 2009, 02:00:58 PM »

Searching, I don't think it's about who "gets credit" for posting what and when, we all post over each other all the time......I appreciate everyone posting links as some miss them as I have done in the past, it's about getting the info out there and IMO I never have a problem with someone posting anything after I did, nor do I need "credit" for it..........we all appreciate any links from anyone

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1529 on: October 14, 2009, 02:05:19 PM »

OK This is my 2 cents worth.

Red started SM, and we have some of the most thoughtful capable mods and Admin on the web. Missing persons threads, especially a missing childs thread is not the place for all this petty sniping. I do not know about the other Monkeys but I am sick to death of it. If you have a beef to pick with another Monkey take it somewhere else. There is a lounge and a musings on SM. Sometimes 10 people post a link at the same time. I was not aware that only one person could post a link and that everyone has to answer that said post. I am not here to feed some posters ego and attention seeking . I am here for Haleigh Cummings.
For Gods sake have some respect for Red and Admin. They give us a place to share our thoughts and to get news.

Klaas sorry if I overstepped my bounds, but I am fed up with this crap.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: October 14, 2009, 02:06:09 PM »

If TM had of reported this to DCF and/or LE immediately then perhaps Ron would not have had the time to cover his tracks.

CORRECTION: Sources close to the investigation tell 97.3 The Sky that DCF got that report Tuesday and that the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a deputy to assist the agency

Looks like he would have had plenty of time since by the wording of this article it seems that DCF didn't even get the report until Tuesday

That is why I said if TM had of reported it to the proper authorities instead of AH, then perhaps Ronald would not have had the time to cover his tracks (that is if all of this is facts).

But second thought perhaps TM did the right thing by going to AH due to what Cobra was saying about some in Putnam County LE, you never know.

Poor Butterbean, I wonder if all of this supposed concern and frenzy for his safety is actually jeopardizing this child's safety. Sometimes too much pressure on one can drive a person to do something they would not normally do.

This is a very sad situation.

Just tell me where the hell is HaLeigh and get this over with.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1531 on: October 14, 2009, 02:11:47 PM »

That is why I said if TM had of reported it to the proper authorities instead of AH, then perhaps Ronald would not have had the time to cover his tracks (that is if all of this is facts).

But second thought perhaps TM did the right thing by going to AH due to what Cobra was saying about some in Putnam County LE, you never know.

Poor Butterbean, I wonder if all of this supposed concern and frenzy for his safety is actually jeopardizing this child's safety. Sometimes too much pressure on one can drive a person to do something they would not normally do.

AMEN~

I thought TM did state he relayed the gun incident to LE, now maybe it is possible it took the pressure from a bunch of ticked off people calling and emailing them to get them off there arse........I do worry about corruption and the GOB at PCSO

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: October 14, 2009, 02:12:22 PM »

Red started SM, and we have some of the most thoughtful capable mods and Admin on the web. Missing persons threads, especially a missing childs thread is not the place for all this petty sniping. I do not know about the other Monkeys but I am sick to death of it. If you have a beef to pick with another Monkey take it somewhere else. There is a lounge and a musings on SM. Sometimes 10 people post a link at the same time. I was not aware that only one person could post a link and that everyone has to answer that said post. I am not here to feed some posters ego and attention seeking . I am here for Haleigh Cummings.
For Gods sake have some respect for Red and Admin. They give us a place to share our thoughts and to get news.

Amen, I wasnt aware that we had to do that either, if you look you will see I posted that link just seconds after it was posted, when I went over to retrieve it no one had posted it, as soon as I did and the thread came back it was posted twice, and that happens everyday here, all day long,,,,, Im sick to death of it too,  I dont need for anyone to answer me too feel like Im a part of this Forum, once its posted I know everybody can see it and thats my intentions to begin with......I mean Really, this is not a chat room, this is a missing children forum and Im here to try to help find HaLeigh not for someone to talk too.......give a rest...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1533 on: October 14, 2009, 02:14:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

The more I read the less sense this case is making, could anyone explain this, please?

RT @hobbitt55: Tenn court Dismisses Lisa's fugitive charge. Case Closed http://bit.ly/11jr5a

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

I believe Lisa Croslin had a warrant out for her arrest in Putnam County, FL (for stealing and cashing checks.)

This occurred after she moved to Tennessee.

Tennessee LE picked her up and held her as a fugitive from justice.

She is being sent back to FL as we speak (I believe) and in custody, so the fugitive from justice charges are no longer being held against her.

This is how I understand it, I may be wrong.

Thanks Brandi 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: October 14, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »

OMG......

Tell me about it 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: October 14, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: October 14, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »

Well said, some people miss links because they are only checking in every now and then and some are actually posting at the same time, and I'm appreciative for any info at this point.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: October 14, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »

Searching, I don't think it's about who "gets credit" for posting what and when, we all post over each other all the time......I appreciate everyone posting links as some miss them as I have done in the past, it's about getting the info out there and IMO I never have a problem with someone posting anything after I did, nor do I need "credit" for it..........we all appreciate any links from anyone
And to add to that, I don't sit here and keep reading all the threads that I follow. I'm up and down all day doing many other things, sometimes I miss things, I do go and read everybodies posts, but I don't retain everything from all the cases, that would be impossible. Just this case and Caylee's case is enough for anyone's mind to be on overload 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: October 14, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »

Thank-you, I know I appreciate the mods and their hard work, I agree with your post 100%
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: October 14, 2009, 02:22:19 PM »

That's an excellent question, I sure hope nothing more jeopardizes Jr's safety. The poor kid has enough to deal with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.