April 25, 2024, 10:27:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410880 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1720 on: October 14, 2009, 10:43:49 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud...

Ron and Misty are up to something...

Ron going on tour to raise money for a private investigator to do what??
I would'nt trust Ron at this point who he would hire especially him consistantly defending Misty. Ron knows more .. He is a sneak..Playing both sides will catch up to him..
I wonder what he promised Misty this time to keep her mouth shut.. Money?
He is up to no good...

He could of got the answers 8 and half months ago from his teenager/babysister/wife/soon to be ex unless he knows the answers where Haleigh is and what happened.. JMO...

ITA~I have always thought she had something on him, nothing else makes sense especially texting Misty about Donna after he filed for divorce now if they are in it together I can totally see it, and sadly that's the way I do see it and always have

Also, what kind of tour would he be doing????? Speaking engagements, heck his entire vocalulary consist mainly of "I don't know Mz Nancy", and "I don't know I wuz at werk", well that and expletives

Would you trust him to hire a PI..... Instead of him going on tour he needs to get a job..
And I betcha Misty and him are still together...

HE77 no, and I honestly don't think many would donate a dime to a man that still is standing by the "key" to the investigation, yes I think they are still together......remember when she returned to chitsuma, she wanted to be dropped off at a gas station  Then we hear he is also in chitsuma. He never had steady employment before and I can't see him getting any now

MOO~Misty is the key, but Ron is the lock

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: October 14, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

I would'nt trust Ron at this point who he would hire especially him consistantly defending Misty. Ron knows more .. He is a sneak..Playing both sides will catch up to him..
He is up to no good...

He could of got the answers 8 and half months ago from his teenager/babysister/wife/soon to be ex unless he knows the answers where Haleigh is and what happened.. JMO...

ITA~I have always thought she had something on him, nothing else makes sense especially texting Misty about Donna after he filed for divorce now if they are in it together I can totally see it, and sadly that's the way I do see it and always have

Also, what kind of tour would he be doing????? Speaking engagements, heck his entire vocalulary consist mainly of "I don't know Mz Nancy", and "I don't know I wuz at werk", well that and expletives

Would you trust him to hire a PI..... Instead of him going on tour he needs to get a job..

If they are still together he just wasted almost $500 filing for divorce.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: October 14, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »

He is up to no good...

HE77 no, and I honestly don't think many would donate a dime to a man that still is standing by the "key" to the investigation, yes I think they are still together......remember when she returned to chitsuma, she wanted to be dropped off at a gas station  Then we hear he is also in chitsuma. He never had steady employment before and I can't see him getting any now

You got that right....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: October 14, 2009, 10:46:34 PM »

On NG, they show Ron walking. He is wearin thos camo shorts.
Does he remind anyone of the Keep on Truckin' Guy ( cartoon ) from like the sixties ?
I am too young to know of the sixties, but I heard of it.

Never seen it, but it looks like he's bowlegged the way he's walking

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1724 on: October 14, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

IM:  I'm copying your post, that stack was huge!  Thank you so much for this info.  I was reading over at Simon's and if that's really KP posting, she is far from professional and I think Crystal made the right choice.

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla. -- When Action News showed up to Crystal Sheffield’s home in Baker County, we were welcomed into her mother’s living room. Inside is a makeshift memorial where a candle is burning. Crystal says that one candle is an “eternal candle”, and she says it will stay lit until Haleigh comes home.

Something not so eternal is the relationship between Crystal and her former lawyer Kim Picazio. Sheffield has decided to end her relationship with Picazio after many months of legal representation.

Sheffield says she’s tired of hearing rumors about the investigation being leaked out from inside sources. She believes maintaining a relationship with Picazio will do more to harm the case than help it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: October 14, 2009, 10:53:07 PM »

I saw your post, but missed catching you online.....I wuz at werk and just popping in and out between trades
Oh, got it!    I am kinda hard to miss.  Can you tell me the reason Crystal gave for firing KP?  I saw elsewhere that she wasn't shy about saying why but I didn't read why it was. 
[/quote]

No, but that arse in the thong is hard to miss!!! I actually forgot, but I can find out and get back to you!
[/quote]  you know you're jealous of my sexy big girl panties !  Don't hate Monkey Devil!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: October 14, 2009, 10:53:16 PM »

IM:  I'm copying your post, that stack was huge!  Thank you so much for this info.  I was reading over at Simon's and if that's really KP posting, she is far from professional and I think Crystal made the right choice.

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla. -- When Action News showed up to Crystal Sheffield’s home in Baker County, we were welcomed into her mother’s living room. Inside is a makeshift memorial where a candle is burning. Crystal says that one candle is an “eternal candle”, and she says it will stay lit until Haleigh comes home.

Something not so eternal is the relationship between Crystal and her former lawyer Kim Picazio. Sheffield has decided to end her relationship with Picazio after many months of legal representation.

Sheffield says she’s tired of hearing rumors about the investigation being leaked out from inside sources. She believes maintaining a relationship with Picazio will do more to harm the case than help it.

Totally agree!!!!! 

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: October 14, 2009, 10:54:45 PM »

He is up to no good...

and TN is the deadbolt 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: October 14, 2009, 10:58:19 PM »

He is up to no good...

and TN is the deadbolt 

OMG How True.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1729 on: October 14, 2009, 10:58:56 PM »

He is up to no good...

Oh yeah, they are up to something, no doubt in my mind, and it involves money, imo.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1730 on: October 14, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »

He is up to no good...

If they are still together he just wasted almost $500 filing for divorce.

Ron should have called me....I could have give him the number for a $99 divorce that was advertised in my local paper today.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: October 14, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »

I saw your post, but missed catching you online.....I wuz at werk and just popping in and out between trades
Oh, got it!    I am kinda hard to miss.  Can you tell me the reason Crystal gave for firing KP?  I saw elsewhere that she wasn't shy about saying why but I didn't read why it was. 

No, but that arse in the thong is hard to miss!!! I actually forgot, but I can find out and get back to you!
[/quote]  you know you're jealous of my sexy big girl panties !  Don't hate Monkey Devil!
[/quote]   You're right, I so want a pair of those, but will leave you to be the one to "bring sexy back"

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: October 14, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

Does he remind anyone of the Keep on Truckin' Guy ( cartoon ) from like the sixties ?

I don't know about the Trucking Guy, but RC walks as if those feet are show nuff baaaaaaaaaaad!   

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: October 14, 2009, 11:03:49 PM »

Do we know where Lisa Croslin was the night Haleigh went missing?

God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 14, 2009, 11:04:43 PM »

I don't know about the Trucking Guy, but RC walks as if those feet are show nuff baaaaaaaaaaad!   

baahhhhhhahhh::MonkeyWeight::
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: October 14, 2009, 11:06:02 PM »

I think he walks like he crapped his pants and is trying not to squish it when he walks, or maybe he's just bowlegged?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: October 14, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »

I think he walks like he crapped his pants and is trying not to squish it when he walks, or maybe he's just bowlegged?

Monkey Devil!

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

He is up to no good...

and TN is the deadbolt 

GMTA~I swear I was trying to find a metaphor for her involvement, but was too d@mn lazy to think any more

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »

Maybe his thong is tooo tight...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: October 14, 2009, 11:10:09 PM »

May be, but he does not appear to be bowlegged in the pics that Ger took of him at the courthouse after the hearing for counseling for Butterbean.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.