April 25, 2024, 11:21:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410914 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: October 15, 2009, 06:48:08 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146706&catid=3
Lisa Croslin Now Jailed in Putnam County
 Gary Detman  Patricia Jimenez     Created: 10/15/2009 4:57:16 AM    Updated: 10/15/2009 5:50:19 AM

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The mother of the woman who put Haleigh to bed before she disappeared is behind bars in Putnam County.

The sheriff's office arrested 40-year-old Lisa Carmen Croslin on two felonies and a misdemeanor Wednesday afternoon.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office web site, Croslin faces charges of fraud utter false instrument, forgery of alter public record certificate, and larceny petit theft.

The arrest stems from warrants that led to her arrest in Nashville last month.

Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, the teenaged stepmother of Haleigh Cummings.

The 5-year-old girl vanished on the night of February 9 at her home in Satsuma. Misty Croslin-Cummings said she put Haleigh to bed.

Call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information to help investigators.

There is a $35,000 reward for Haleigh's safe return.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1761 on: October 15, 2009, 08:13:45 AM »

snipped:

The Bald Truth has learned that Putnam County child welfare officials launched a new investigation Tuesday into the safety of Haleigh Cummings’ baby brother, “Junior,” 3, after we reported exclusively that an eye witness claimed the missing child’s father, Ronald Cummings, brandished an assault rifle in front of his son and threatened to kill his wife, then himself, if he learned Misty Cummings had anything to do with his missing daughter’s disappearance.

“I got a call from a child welfare investigator Tuesday who asked me to fill out a sworn statement about what I told you I saw regarding Ron’s threat,” Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday. “Of course, I will cooperate in their investigation. I’m worried about a child living with a father who is careless with his guns.”With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller told The Bald Truth Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head. Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

Sources close to the investigation tell me a local Bald Truth reader anonymously called the Putnam County abuse hotline to alert child welfare officials to our story; officials called Miller, verified the accuracy of our account, then opened a new investigation into Cummings’ fitness as a father.
http://ow.ly/uwZ0

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: October 15, 2009, 08:21:28 AM »

ART HARRIS: Tim Miller agreed to fill out a sworn statement for DCF about what he saw regarding Ron’s threat/ http://ow.ly/uwZ0about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: October 15, 2009, 08:23:01 AM »

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings Dad Probed by Child Welfare

The Bald Truth has learned that Putnam County child welfare officials launched a new investigation Tuesday into the safety of Haleigh Cummings’ baby brother, “Junior,” 3, after we reported exclusively that an eye witness claimed the missing child’s father, Ronald Cummings, brandished an assault rifle in front of his son and threatened to kill his wife, then himself, if he learned Misty Cummings had anything to do with his missing daughter’s disappearance.

“I got a call from a child welfare investigator Tuesday who asked me to fill out a sworn statement about what I told you I saw regarding Ron’s threat,” Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday. “Of course, I will cooperate in their investigation. I’m worried about a child living with a father who is careless with his guns.”

With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller told The Bald Truth Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head. Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

more...
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dad-probed-by-child-welfare/#more-3238

Heart
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1764 on: October 15, 2009, 08:45:10 AM »

Jersey:     (all this talk about ron's drawers is making me nauseated) 

IM:  I was trying to think of one for GGSykes too. 

GGRanny Thongs...

Alright, I just got up, popped open a diet coke and now have to spend the morning cleaning the laptop and getting a new soda. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: October 15, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »

#  lingo123 Says:
October 15th, 2009 at 4:51 am

Art, probably everyone else will point this out also, but just FYI: Ronald Junior (aka Butterbean) is FOUR years old, not three. He turned four shortly after HaLeigh disappeared.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dad-probed-by-child-welfare/#comment-40343

Heart
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: October 15, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

“I got a call from a child welfare investigator Tuesday who asked me to fill out a sworn statement about what I told you I saw regarding Ron’s threat,” Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday. “Of course, I will cooperate in their investigation. I’m worried about a child living with a father who is careless with his guns.”

With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller told The Bald Truth Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head. Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

more...
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dad-probed-by-child-welfare/#more-3238

OMG  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: October 15, 2009, 09:37:13 AM »

more...

OMG  

Originally Posted by camcneishg
ok, listen to me here....I just got off the phone with DCF...they called me, I did not call them.....the FIRST they heard about this gun situation was yesterday after my call into LE.....they are calling Tim NOW.....unreal, huh??? looks like LE dropped the ball when TM told them about this....it should have been reported right away...and
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg982425#msg982425

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: October 15, 2009, 09:41:53 AM »

@jobellc Tip from source: Investigators are looking for Jeremiah Reagan? Questions about timelines? I am checking on this tip.about 2 hours ago from web in reply to jobellc
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1769 on: October 15, 2009, 09:49:01 AM »

snipped:

“I got a call from a child welfare investigator Tuesday who asked me to fill out a sworn statement about what I told you I saw regarding Ron’s threat,” Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday. “Of course, I will cooperate in their investigation. I’m worried about a child living with a father who is careless with his guns.”With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller told The Bald Truth Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head. Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

Sources close to the investigation tell me a local Bald Truth reader anonymously called the Putnam County abuse hotline to alert child welfare officials to our story; officials called Miller, verified the accuracy of our account, then opened a new investigation into Cummings’ fitness as a father.
http://ow.ly/uwZ0
Great, hope something is done 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: October 15, 2009, 09:50:04 AM »

@jobellc Tip from source: Investigators are looking for Jeremiah Reagan? Questions about timelines? I am checking on this tip.about 2 hours ago from web in reply to jobellc
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: October 15, 2009, 09:50:38 AM »

Thanks,Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: October 15, 2009, 10:03:26 AM »

Thanks,Heart.   
Top of the morning to ya Trim!

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: October 15, 2009, 10:06:25 AM »

I hope that TM had a recorder because I firmly believe RC threatened that. How convenient that RC does not "RECALL" saying that...hmmmmmm.
He doesn't recall because if Tim did record it he doesn't want to get caught lying... hence he said it and was worried about a possible recording... i take this statement as a full admission to saying it... he came clean with his lawyer about it hence the open ended escape from a possible recording....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: October 15, 2009, 10:07:29 AM »

Originally Posted by player 
Whisperer! You really never know a mam until you spend physical time with them. You see their interactions with the family. Those things mean far more that some silly kid things we all did as teens and early 20s. I invite you to come here as a worker.. Ron would never know if you were hired for a day laborer or what, however I promise he'd share his lunch and whatever else you needed, He'd help show you the things he knows that you may not. And when you see how those kids love him that would be the iciing on the cake. He;s not perfect, but he turned into a fine young man who accepts responsibility and this hand he has been dealt. This hand has pushed him way back. I'll continue to support him and help in anyway. You see I know him personally as a worker, neighbor and most importantly a friend.
    I want to know how much money player is getting for saying all this crap, that is my question for the day
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1775 on: October 15, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office web site, Croslin faces charges of fraud utter false instrument, forgery of alter public record certificate, and larceny petit theft.

Would this forgery of alter public record certificate be the title to the truck that was sold?

And can someone remind me who Jeremiah R. is?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: October 15, 2009, 10:15:16 AM »

Whisperer! You really never know a mam until you spend physical time with them. You see their interactions with the family. Those things mean far more that some silly kid things we all did as teens and early 20s. I invite you to come here as a worker.. Ron would never know if you were hired for a day laborer or what, however I promise he'd share his lunch and whatever else you needed, He'd help show you the things he knows that you may not. And when you see how those kids love him that would be the iciing on the cake. He;s not perfect, but he turned into a fine young man who accepts responsibility and this hand he has been dealt. This hand has pushed him way back. I'll continue to support him and help in anyway. You see I know him personally as a worker, neighbor and most importantly a friend.
    I want to know how much money player is getting for saying all this crap, that is my question for the day
Hello and A happy morning to all.

I had to put on my boots to wade thru that load of crap, sounds more like RC is the real  Player...Maybe thats Ronald posting about himself....as always nothing surprises me.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: October 15, 2009, 10:21:06 AM »

Hello and A happy morning to all.

I had to put on my boots to wade thru that load of crap, sounds more like RC is the real  Player...Maybe thats Ronald posting about himself....as always nothing surprises me.

A bottle of "Jack"probably gets a lot of"Yack"  I get the impression that Player likes his booze.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: October 15, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=146706&catid=3

Lisa Croslin Now Jailed in Putnam County
 Gary Detman  Patricia Jimenez     4 hrs ago

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The mother of the woman who put Haleigh to bed before she disappeared is behind bars in Putnam County.

The sheriff's office arrested 40-year-old Lisa Carmen Croslin on two felonies and a misdemeanor Wednesday afternoon.

The arrest stems from warrants that led to her arrest in Nashville last month.

Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, the teenaged stepmother of Haleigh Cummings.

The 5-year-old girl vanished on the night of February 9 at her home in Satsuma. Misty Croslin-Cummings said she put Haleigh to bed.

Call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information to help investigators.

There is a $35,000 reward for Haleigh's safe return.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: October 15, 2009, 10:28:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Would this forgery of alter public record certificate be the title to the truck that was sold?

And can someone remind me who Jeremiah R. is?
Good Morning, it could be about the title to the truck, I'm thinking it was stealing things from that elderly legally blind man. Jeremiah R, I think, but not sure was working with Kim P at the Haleighbug center, not sure 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.