April 24, 2024, 12:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410829 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1780 on: October 15, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »

Originally Posted by player 
Whisperer! You really never know a mam until you spend physical time with them. You see their interactions with the family. Those things mean far more that some silly kid things we all did as teens and early 20s. I invite you to come here as a worker.. Ron would never know if you were hired for a day laborer or what, however I promise he'd share his lunch and whatever else you needed, He'd help show you the things he knows that you may not. And when you see how those kids love him that would be the iciing on the cake. He;s not perfect, but he turned into a fine young man who accepts responsibility and this hand he has been dealt. This hand has pushed him way back. I'll continue to support him and help in anyway. You see I know him personally as a worker, neighbor and most importantly a friend.
    I want to know how much money player is getting for saying all this crap, that is my question for the day
Hello and A happy morning to all.

I had to put on my boots to wade thru that load of crap, sounds more like RC is the real  Player...Maybe thats Ronald posting about himself....as always nothing surprises me.

A bottle of "Jack"probably gets a lot of"Yack"  I get the impression that Player likes his booze.
    Here's another gem.          Originally Posted by player 
No Ron will not be staying here. He could if he wanted, however he will not use his friends, The gun incident was contrived by TM and there is no basis for that story. I am a strict constitutionalist and I firmly believe in our 2nd ammendment. From a folding stock semi-auto hunting type weapon to a Military fullautomatic machinegun escapes me. There is no such thing as a civilian assault rifle allowed to be owned by a US Citizen other than registered collectors. No Ron is not staying with me right now. He is temporarily scheduled to work here Friday.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1781 on: October 15, 2009, 10:34:03 AM »

I hope that TM had a recorder because I firmly believe RC threatened that. How convenient that RC does not "RECALL" saying that...hmmmmmm.
He doesn't recall because if Tim did record it he doesn't want to get caught lying... hence he said it and was worried about a possible recording... i take this statement as a full admission to saying it... he came clean with his lawyer about it hence the open ended escape from a possible recording....

Exactly~I never even considered that as the reason he was lying...........such a smart monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1782 on: October 15, 2009, 10:41:28 AM »

Whisperer! You really never know a mam until you spend physical time with them. You see their interactions with the family. Those things mean far more that some silly kid things we all did as teens and early 20s. I invite you to come here as a worker.. Ron would never know if you were hired for a day laborer or what, however I promise he'd share his lunch and whatever else you needed, He'd help show you the things he knows that you may not. And when you see how those kids love him that would be the iciing on the cake. He;s not perfect, but he turned into a fine young man who accepts responsibility and this hand he has been dealt. This hand has pushed him way back. I'll continue to support him and help in anyway. You see I know him personally as a worker, neighbor and most importantly a friend.
    I want to know how much money player is getting for saying all this crap, that is my question for the day

I had to put on my boots to wade thru that load of crap, sounds more like RC is the real  Player...Maybe thats Ronald posting about himself....as always nothing surprises me.

A bottle of "Jack"probably gets a lot of"Yack"  I get the impression that Player likes his booze.
No Ron will not be staying here. He could if he wanted, however he will not use his friends, The gun incident was contrived by TM and there is no basis for that story. I am a strict constitutionalist and I firmly believe in our 2nd ammendment. From a folding stock semi-auto hunting type weapon to a Military fullautomatic machinegun escapes me. There is no such thing as a civilian assault rifle allowed to be owned by a US Citizen other than registered collectors. No Ron is not staying with me right now. He is temporarily scheduled to work here Friday.   

First of all, no one stated it was a fully automatic machine gun, any automatic anyhing is illegal, but assualt rifles are not as long as they are semi automatic, I should know we have one........not mine technically, my dad bought it recently as it came with the truck he bought, and my neighbor's bought both of their grown sons one each

Looks like player has been 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: October 15, 2009, 10:45:01 AM »

IM, oh yeah 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: October 15, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office web site, Croslin faces charges of fraud utter false instrument, forgery of alter public record certificate, and larceny petit theft.

Would this forgery of alter public record certificate be the title to the truck that was sold?

And can someone remind me who Jeremiah R. is?
Good Morning, it could be about the title to the truck, I'm thinking it was stealing things from that elderly legally blind man. Jeremiah R, I think, but not sure was working with Kim P at the Haleighbug center, not sure 

Jeremiah Regan is a family friend and has been a big help in spearheading the project. He said someone will always be at the headquarters, 24 hours a day.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133906&catid=3

Jeremiah Regan, administrator for the center, was contacted and asked about
the facility, its purpose, incoming donations, book-keeping, and how the
money is being used. "Please do not contact me any further via email, phone
or any other way. Any further attempts to contact me will be viewed as
harassment," he said.

Ragan's response to a request about the center's funds will not come as huge
shock to many. Suspicion and mystery has always surrounded the center from
the beginning, always providing vague explanations to the media about its
purpose and how the donations were being used. At one point Regan referred
to the center as Crystal Sheffield's "career path" which was alarming to
many.

more...

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2009-06/msg00723.html

Heart
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: October 15, 2009, 10:45:44 AM »

snipped:

The Bald Truth has learned that Putnam County child welfare officials launched a new investigation Tuesday into the safety of Haleigh Cummings’ baby brother, “Junior,” 3, after we reported exclusively that an eye witness claimed the missing child’s father, Ronald Cummings, brandished an assault rifle in front of his son and threatened to kill his wife, then himself, if he learned Misty Cummings had anything to do with his missing daughter’s disappearance.

“I got a call from a child welfare investigator Tuesday who asked me to fill out a sworn statement about what I told you I saw regarding Ron’s threat,” Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday. “Of course, I will cooperate in their investigation. I’m worried about a child living with a father who is careless with his guns.”With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller told The Bald Truth Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head. Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

Sources close to the investigation tell me a local Bald Truth reader anonymously called the Putnam County abuse hotline to alert child welfare officials to our story; officials called Miller, verified the accuracy of our account, then opened a new investigation into Cummings’ fitness as a father.
http://ow.ly/uwZ0

Took em long enough, YAY for Butterbean!!!!!   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1786 on: October 15, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »

This Player that is talking about coming to work with him and Ron ....duh.....Ron AIN'T werking . Unless it is running drugs or whitelightening.

Was Lisa Croslin in Satsuma the night Haleigh went missing? For the life of me I can't remember.

NRCG thanks for the answers.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: October 15, 2009, 10:47:18 AM »

Thanks Heart 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: October 15, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »

First of all, no one stated it was a fully automatic machine gun, any automatic anyhing is illegal, but assualt rifles are not as long as they are semi automatic, I should know we have one........not mine technically, my dad bought it recently as it came with the truck he bought, and my neighbor's bought both of their grown sons one each

LOL What kind of job is Ron going to do clean up the crap Player is unloading. This guy sounds mentally unstable...would not want him for a friend...birds of a feather flock together.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: October 15, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »

Thas awesome, i hope my next new vehicle comes with one!!    i need a 270...and a GMC Acadia...   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: October 15, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »

IM, oh yeah 
Monkey Devil!

Actually this case makes me want to    and

DARLA~I'm not sure about where Lisa Croslin was that night.......

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1791 on: October 15, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »

@jobellc Tip from source: Investigators are looking for Jeremiah Reagan? Questions about timelines? I am checking on this tip.about 2 hours ago from web in reply to jobellc
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Hi Heart,

O.T.

Palaka County Dot traffic camera's, where was the area R worked, do you know please?  I am just browsering. Thank-you.

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: October 15, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »

snipped:

The Bald Truth has learned that Putnam County child welfare officials launched a new investigation Tuesday into the safety of Haleigh Cummings’ baby brother, “Junior,” 3, after we reported exclusively that an eye witness claimed the missing child’s father, Ronald Cummings, brandished an assault rifle in front of his son and threatened to kill his wife, then himself, if he learned Misty Cummings had anything to do with his missing daughter’s disappearance.

“I got a call from a child welfare investigator Tuesday who asked me to fill out a sworn statement about what I told you I saw regarding Ron’s threat,” Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday. “Of course, I will cooperate in their investigation. I’m worried about a child living with a father who is careless with his guns.”With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller told The Bald Truth Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head. Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

Sources close to the investigation tell me a local Bald Truth reader anonymously called the Putnam County abuse hotline to alert child welfare officials to our story; officials called Miller, verified the accuracy of our account, then opened a new investigation into Cummings’ fitness as a father.

Thanks IM, and others, for posting updates! 

Am glad to see that at least there will be an investigation, and that they are asking for a sworn statement from Tim.  They may be asking for a sworn statement from AH as well, as being what he heard from Tim.  Sworn statements carriy so much more weight.  Sounds as if this is the first that DCF has heard of this.  Could be one reason they haven't acted on Jr's behalf until now. 

We all realize how easy it would have been for Ron to simply have unloaded the gun, locked it up, storing the ammo seperately, making it all "appear" fine and dandy, legal, responsible, etc.  I kinda doubt Ron did that himself after having a 'V-8 moment' tho.  I can imagine that his mama or gma, on reading the forums and other sites, went like lightening over there and locked it all up themselves.   Then Ron could sit back and wait for any fallout from what Tim said, and simply claim as he seems to have, 'I dunno, I don't remember doing/saying that'.  As another monkey said yesterday, 'how convenient' for him.  Just my opinion tho. 

The sworn statement from Tim will likely knock that plan all to h3ll and back.   

However, this whole thing does concern me a bit still.  Because now I'm looking at the local LE.  Tim's has already said that he alerted LE after this happened.  The legal DUTY of LE was to have reported it at once to DCF.  Whether LE believed it happened or not, and whether they wanted to report or not.  And with DCF saying the report from the anon caller re AH's article was the first they've heard of it.........  then........ either DCF is lying to cover their @sses, or LE is gonna be in some major trouble!!  And I kind of doubt that LE would take the heat if DCF is lying, nope.  Am thinking if LE actually did report what Tim said, then they likely won't let DCF say they didn't. 

Am thinking that not only will there be an investigation on Jr's behalf, but also that heads are gonna roll over this one.  Either DCF's or LE's.  Heh.  Ought to be an interesting thing to watch.   

All in my opinion. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:13 AM »

mymonkey, thanks for answering I was wondering what Ron was going to do for player  Monkey Devil!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:14 AM »

snipped:

Thanks IM, and others, for posting updates! 

Am glad to see that at least there will be an investigation, and that they are asking for a sworn statement from Tim.  They may be asking for a sworn statement from AH as well, as being what he heard from Tim.  Sworn statements carriy so much more weight.  Sounds as if this is the first that DCF has heard of this.  Could be one reason they haven't acted on Jr's behalf until now. 

We all realize how easy it would have been for Ron to simply have unloaded the gun, locked it up, storing the ammo seperately, making it all "appear" fine and dandy, legal, responsible, etc.  I kinda doubt Ron did that himself after having a 'V-8 moment' tho.  I can imagine that his mama or gma, on reading the forums and other sites, went like lightening over there and locked it all up themselves.   Then Ron could sit back and wait for any fallout from what Tim said, and simply claim as he seems to have, 'I dunno, I don't remember doing/saying that'.  As another monkey said yesterday, 'how convenient' for him.  Just my opinion tho. 

The sworn statement from Tim will likely knock that plan all to h3ll and back.   

However, this whole thing does concern me a bit still.  Because now I'm looking at the local LE.  Tim's has already said that he alerted LE after this happened.  The legal DUTY of LE was to have reported it at once to DCF.  Whether LE believed it happened or not, and whether they wanted to report or not.  And with DCF saying the report from the anon caller re AH's article was the first they've heard of it.........  then........ either DCF is lying to cover their @sses, or LE is gonna be in some major trouble!!  And I kind of doubt that LE would take the heat if DCF is lying, nope.  Am thinking if LE actually did report what Tim said, then they likely won't let DCF say they didn't. 

Am thinking that not only will there be an investigation on Jr's behalf, but also that heads are gonna roll over this one.  Either DCF's or LE's.  Heh.  Ought to be an interesting thing to watch.   

All in my opinion. 

[/quo

Very well put Wykes!!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: October 15, 2009, 11:14:28 AM »

@jobellc Tip from source: Investigators are looking for Jeremiah Reagan? Questions about timelines? I am checking on this tip.about 2 hours ago from web in reply to jobellc
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Hi Heart,

O.T.

Palaka County Dot traffic camera's, where was the area R worked, do you know please?  I am just browsering. Thank-you.

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx

PDM Bridge LLC
www.pdmbridge.com

229 Comfort Rd
Palatka, FL 32177

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: October 15, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

Good post Wyks, and I guess I'm really wondering how crooked local LE really is, I was trying to think they were just not the brightest, but I think it is worse than that. I will bet that nothing will come of the DCF investigation 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: October 15, 2009, 11:16:57 AM »

mymonkey, thanks for answering I was wondering what Ron was going to do for player  Monkey Devil!

Your welcome NRCG.....Hope your doing well today

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: October 15, 2009, 11:20:44 AM »

This Player that is talking about coming to work with him and Ron ....duh.....Ron AIN'T werking . Unless it is running drugs or whitelightening.

Was Lisa Croslin in Satsuma the night Haleigh went missing? For the life of me I can't remember.

NRCG thanks for the answers.

Can't imagine any heavy labor going on 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: October 15, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »

Your welcome NRCG.....Hope your doing well today
Thank-you, I hope you are also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.