March 28, 2024, 07:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409738 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »

OK...lie number 1.......Misty told the reporter in the airport that she didnt fail the poly............then on the Earl Show she told the lady that she failed the poly possibly because she felt guilty because she was the last one to see HaLeigh.......

She also told that same reporter that she was NOT flying to New York.
She was probably told by Donna to NOT say where she was going, so she said "NO" when asked about NYC. Perhaps if she had told where exactly she flying to the press would be waiting for her.

Probably.

I was just surprised (not sure why) yesterday how easily and matter of factly told the reporter a lie. It seemed so easy for her.

BTW .. I don't think I have welcomed you to the forum, MYView! Allow me to do that now!

LOL, actually you did, back in April. I don't know how to post a link to a post from here.
Quote from: MyView on April 28, 2009, 03:11:16 PM
I'm new, but have been reading here for a long time. What a mess these young one's are, sad for their children.

Hi MyView:
Nice to see you posting, and welcome again.

heh .. a double welcome then!

I swear  ...

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »

Hmm, so Teresa just said Misty met Donna at a TES event!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »

Talking to Teresa again,,,,,,,,,,she says Misty hasnt signed the divoce papers yet........it was her understanding that Misty was suppose to sign them immediatly, she said Misty is busy doing other things, and then she says Misty is staying with someone she met while doing the tests with Tim Miller..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

Well, in defense of Tim's choice, he said he thought this Donna Brock would be someone with whom Misty could "relate." On that count, I agree. As a role model, I think she has a LOT missing!
Brandi, I do not doubt for a minute that Tim has the best intentions.He has a great heart and is desperate to find something to cause Misty to tell what she knows. I just think it was a simplistic attempt in a complex situation. Misty's main focus is what has kept her alive thus far-survival. The one time I saw the mask come off was during the LDT that Tim set up was when she said "I have had a hard life and it doesn't look like it will get any better." The person to whom Misty will relate IMO is someone who will help her survive. I don"t think she is at a level where "girly" things matter to her.

ITA with you, Blumonkey.

I was just trying to show how I thought TM was thinking.

But, I agree with you!

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »

Talking to Teresa again,,,,,,,,,,she says Misty hasnt signed the divoce papers yet........it was her understanding that Misty was suppose to sign them immediatly, she said Misty is busy doing other things, and then she says Misty is staying with someone she met while doing the tests with Tim Miller..
Oh man, I mis-heard, thanks for this. I thought it was at an event, duh me 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2009, 09:05:31 PM »

Well, NG done a good job showing what a liar Misty is,  Teresa didnt look as confident about Misty as she did before......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2009, 09:09:10 PM »

I have a question.....
Tim Miller said that the witness that he spoke with at the bar...the girl on probation...said that
Misty was at the palce where she went to buy drugs the night HaLeigh disappeared and Misty
was doing the threesome.
Ron was at work, according to all reports.  How could he be a part of the threesome?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »

I have a question.....
Tim Miller said that the witness that he spoke with at the bar...the girl on probation...said that
Misty was at the palce where she went to buy drugs the night HaLeigh disappeared and Misty
was doing the threesome.
Ron was at work, according to all reports.  How could he be a part of the threesome?

I don't think he has been reported as the male in this threesome of two females and a male.

Just as how I have taken what I heard.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2009, 09:13:33 PM »

Is there any incentive for Misty to tell what she knows based upon being a juvenile when HaLeigh went missing - as opposed to turning 18 in December and continuing to lie to LE?

(Please don't throw nanners - I'm not too smart about this stuff)   

Hi numbersgirl,

The best guess (for a incentive), if she doesn't tell the truth she will get a Hillbilly sandwich in jail.
If she plea bargains, maybe, she will find a way to avoid jail, if she discloses who else was involved?  IMO
Good things she likes sandwiches.

Thanks, Seahorse.  I'm going out on a limb and guessing that said Hillbilly sandwich in jail would be on day-old bread as opposed to freshly baked? 

Yes, correct, Numbergirl, Day old bread opposed to freshly baked is right! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: October 09, 2009, 09:16:12 PM »

I have a question.....
was doing the threesome.

I don't think he has been reported as the male in this threesome of two females and a male.

Thanks, Brandi.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2009, 09:27:14 PM »

I have a question.....
was doing the threesome.

Thanks, Brandi.

TN knew about the Me'nage a' Trolis, how?  I find that curious. That isn't something you discuss around the dinner table.
 I wish NG would bring that subject up to Ms. Neves. "Ms. N. are you aware of M...threesome"?  No Mizz Nancy, gulp.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2009, 09:29:38 PM »

well, I guess seeing the rest of Misty's interview on Monday will be interesting, and then to see Ronald come on and try to play clean up on whatever she says will be something to see.......maybe they will trip each other up and someone will say something to lead LE to HaLeigh.......................Wonder why Lisa hasnt been brought back to Florida already? ........I guess Ronald and Teresa gets to stay in NewYork all weekend and wait for there Monday morning taping........poor HaLeigh.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2009, 09:41:29 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

I totally agree with you and I was very offended by TM's hillbillie post.
I was surprised by that as well. I am amazed that this derogatory term is used by those who would never publicly refer to African Americans by using the "N" word. I prefer to see the individual and not the stereotype. JMO

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2009, 09:44:09 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2009, 09:45:18 PM »

well, I guess seeing the rest of Misty's interview on Monday will be interesting, and then to see Ronald come on and try to play clean up on whatever she says will be something to see.......maybe they will trip each other up and someone will say something to lead LE to HaLeigh.......................Wonder why Lisa hasnt been brought back to Florida already? ........I guess Ronald and Teresa gets to stay in NewYork all weekend and wait for there Monday morning taping........poor HaLeigh.
Maybe they will catch the Broadway Show...."MAMA MIA"

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #195 on: October 09, 2009, 09:46:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

minagetwa.....hahaha is the closest english spelling i can do...dnt speak french sorry!! 

Thank-you, ScareyCarrie,

The word is good, Minagetwa.....French/Monkey Language? 

Things are becoming clearer to me, why Timmy called Ron a Fagtwa...

I hope you know what I mean, I don't have the police report, RC filed PR on Timmy (who left a message on R's phone calling him...
a here we go, a Fagtwa)...It must be the Minagetwa's the threesome meetings, RC may have engaged in Bisexualwa.
Good Grief, I hope I am discreet without being  annoying, enough of my twa. Thank-you again for the French/Monkey word:)
Now that is interesting, and could very well be 

Hi No Rose Colored Glasses,

The 20,000 question is are there any photos of the Me'nage a' Trolis?  TM said MC is afraid of two things, I would guess
a third thing...PHOTOS!  These guys all have cell phones with take photos, just curious if Misty is in fear of photos surfacing?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: October 09, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »

I would like to know also how Teresa knew about the threesome. It isn't something one would sit down and tell your mother at the dinner table 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #197 on: October 09, 2009, 09:56:51 PM »

If Misty is afraid of the thugs and druggies if she talks, did she ever give it any thought that one of them could kill her before she talks? And not only that, now that the info is out about Donna and Misty, aren't both of their lives in danger if indeed the thugs and druggies have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I know I would be.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 09, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »

I totally agree with you and I was very offended by TM's hillbillie post.
I was surprised by that as well. I am amazed that this derogatory term is used by those who would never publicly refer to African Americans by using the "N" word. I prefer to see the individual and not the stereotype. JMO

Well for a while there I thought it was Cobra reporting, was surprised at most of what Tim stated regarding his conversation with a druggie who was afraid to inform LE. I guess she has no use for the reward money.

Other than making Misty crack, I see no need for some of that info being put out for public consumption and probably would not have until Donna Brock screwed up.

And lets not forget the screw up with Steph Watts earlier this week or last week regarding Misty's confession. TM also refers to that when he is talking about taking Misty to church.   

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: October 09, 2009, 10:01:23 PM »

If Misty is afraid of the thugs and druggies if she talks, did she ever give it any thought that one of them could kill her before she talks? And not only that, now that the info is out about Donna and Misty, aren't both of their lives in danger if indeed the thugs and druggies have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I know I would be.

Loose lips sink ships,  so they say.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.