March 28, 2024, 02:35:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409753 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: October 15, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »

Thanks Mymonkey and NoRose! 

It sure seems that DCF haven't jumped on the ball with other cases, and yet with the whole world watching them, at this point one would think they'd cross every t and dot every i.  Ya know? 

And yeah, the local LE.. we've heard bits here and there.. Wouldn't be the first time if it's found that they are crooked, and what not.  Plenty of those across America, sadly.  Yet it would explain why Haleigh's case has gone no where.  Just as with Caylee's case, we sit back and wait for SOME action on the part of LE and when nothing comes as expected, we're like WTF? 

If there is corruption in the local LE and/or DCF, this may blow things sky high.  Or not. 

I just wish there could also be an independent investigation into both the local LE and DCF.  Jr removed to an entirely different state, and Haleigh's case solved.

That brings up a question I've had for some time.  Ronald's mother was (is?) a dispatcher for LE, but we keep getting told it's not for Satsuma.

have we been told what County she dispatched for?

I do not know what county but I have often wondered if TN was has been under the covers with some of the Putman County folks. jmo

That, or does she know something on them, example-do they skim $$ off the drug bust cash or even drugs for recreational use........it does happen
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?  Since ron seems to skirt by on all his charges I have always wondered how he got away with so much with so little punishment.  I know some have hinted he may be an informant but you'd think he'd be dead by now if that were true?  Maybe you're right.  Either way, he's not hunting with that gun, he's protecting himself.  IMO

Something is Stinky in Chitsuma, besides the water.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: October 15, 2009, 12:41:39 PM »

This Player that is talking about coming to work with him and Ron ....duh.....Ron AIN'T werking . Unless it is running drugs or whitelightening.

Was Lisa Croslin in Satsuma the night Haleigh went missing? For the life of me I can't remember.

NRCG thanks for the answers.

Can't imagine any heavy labor going on 

Maybe he's cleaning his guns for him

FYI~Here is a photo of an semi-automatic assault rifle, and the 32 round clips.......very scary for someone so unstable to even be allowed to own a gun

Also, he is a youtube video of one in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QtHR7Gc_oU 

Or he could be collecting Players beer cans to recycle,Ron does need ciggy and beer money. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1822 on: October 15, 2009, 12:41:59 PM »

snipped:

“It was Misty who warmed up to Donna and started calling her to ask her to take Misty to the mall and do other girl things,” Miller told me. “Donna called me and said, ‘What do I do,’ so I said, ‘Play along and see what you can find out.’

“Haleigh remains our number one consideration, and we have to do whatever we can to find out what happened to her. This was more important than searching the woods or water. We believed this just might get us a clue as to where we needed to search.”

To make sure his agent provacateur wasn’t later viewed as in any way tied to law enforcement, and anything she might learn dismissed should a criminal case ever be made against Misty, Miller tells me he didn’t relay to law enforcement where the pair were “every moment,” but investigators knew “we could locate Misty if they needed her.” He said Brock met regulary with law enforcment as a citizen-volunteer, and briefed them on what she learned talking to Ronald Cummings wife, hearing their fights on the phone, details about Misty’s heart-breaking childhood–and a dark side that has yet to emerge in public and could add to law enforcement’s behavioural profile of the mysterious stepmom.

“Misty has a furious temper,” says Miller, and “at times it scared Donna.” According to Miller, when provoked, Misty would explode in a rage Brock feared could turn violent fast. After Ronald texted her while Misty was on a trip to New York to appear on the CBS Early Show, that Brock was spying on her, not acting as just a friend, he says Misty pounded on Brock’s hotel door in New York, cursed her and called her a “bitch.”

Miller says he was told that Brock had provided “useful” information to law enforcement to aide their investigation. “I told her, ‘Don’t tell me details so I don’t let anything out that might hurt the case.’”

Sources close to the case confirm Brock briefed investigators several times and once accompanied Misty when she was questioned yet again. I’m told LE has 30 hours of Misty on tape, and has taken her on quite an emotional roller coaster ride in their interrogation room, recently laying out the consequences of withholding what she may know–possible life behind bars if they ever make a criminal case against her in connection with Haleigh’s disappearance.

While some believe her pending divorce from Ronald Cummings means she might be more vulnerable, less controlled and open to cooperating further, skeptics close to the case believe the split is a calculated move to hide the couple’s true motives and exploit media opportunities for profit.   NO CHIT!!

Recently, Cummings attorney announced he was setting up a non-profit outfit to raise money for his own private investigator to bring a “fresh set of eyes to the case.”

Meanwhile, Miller says he’s met with the Texas EquuSearch (“TES”) board of directors to discuss “the recent events concerning Donna Brock and Misty Cummings,” and that the board “determined that the (victim’s) claim (behind) the so-called road rage’ incident was frivolous – there was no weapon — and that “Donna Brock did not violate any TES member rules. So, after careful consideration, the Board has determined that Donna Brock’s membership with TES remains current.”

In an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth, Tim Miller tells me it was Misty who reached out to Brock after she took a liking to the Orlando volunteer in August when the 17 year old babysitter was taking a private polygraph test she requested –then flunked “miserably,” along with a Layered Voice Analysis. Misty had asked Texas Equusearch to give her the tests in an attempt to remove a cloud of suspicion and help her remember what happened the night she reported Haleigh missing.

After Brock laid out her budding relationship with Misty, and fearing what might happen to her after he saw Ronald Cummings’ allegedly pull out an assault rifle and vow to kill them both if he learned his wife had anything to do with his missing daughter, Miller decided to do his best to keep her away from her husband, wire money to Brock to fund their road trip to the beach, “buy her some cheap outfits” and pay for visits to a nail and hair salon to pamper the teenager.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#more-3236

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: October 15, 2009, 12:43:44 PM »

O/t just a little.......Where is Misty?

I'm wondering that myself!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1824 on: October 15, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »

Thanks, I would think that using a gun like that for hunting is out of the question, but I don't know for sure 
hunting people who have ripped you off, maybe... why did he say he needs to use it "one more time"? 

thinking waaay outside the box, here's  a little theory I have tossed around for a long time...

what if ron knows who took Haleigh, and he's already "taken care of it"  (remember that SO who disappeared?)  is anyone else "missing" from the area?  any unexplained deaths or even suicides?

what would fit:
Misty may not know what really happened, only  that it's been taken care of (explains why she has guilty knowledge yet no answers)
Ron wants closure (he already knows she's gone, IMO)
Ron appears to be grieving, IMO, different stages
Ron covers for Misty but is still angry with her (happened on her watch)but he knows she's not directly responsible

Just thinking of another possibility.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: October 15, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »

snipped:

The Bald Truth has learned that Putnam County child welfare officials launched a new investigation Tuesday into the safety of Haleigh Cummings’ baby brother, “Junior,” 3, after we reported exclusively that an eye witness claimed the missing child’s father, Ronald Cummings, brandished an assault rifle in front of his son and threatened to kill his wife, then himself, if he learned Misty Cummings had anything to do with his missing daughter’s disappearance.

“I got a call from a child welfare investigator Tuesday who asked me to fill out a sworn statement about what I told you I saw regarding Ron’s threat,” Texas Equusearch director Tim Miller told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Wednesday. “Of course, I will cooperate in their investigation. I’m worried about a child living with a father who is careless with his guns.”With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller told The Bald Truth Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head. Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ ”

Sources close to the investigation tell me a local Bald Truth reader anonymously called the Putnam County abuse hotline to alert child welfare officials to our story; officials called Miller, verified the accuracy of our account, then opened a new investigation into Cummings’ fitness as a father.
http://ow.ly/uwZ0

Thanks IM, and others, for posting updates! 

Am glad to see that at least there will be an investigation, and that they are asking for a sworn statement from Tim.  They may be asking for a sworn statement from AH as well, as being what he heard from Tim.  Sworn statements carriy so much more weight.  Sounds as if this is the first that DCF has heard of this.  Could be one reason they haven't acted on Jr's behalf until now.  Could be

We all realize how easy it would have been for Ron to simply have unloaded the gun, locked it up, storing the ammo seperately, making it all "appear" fine and dandy, legal, responsible, etc.  I kinda doubt Ron did that himself after having a 'V-8 moment' tho.  I can imagine that his mama or gma, on reading the forums and other sites, went like lightening over there and locked it all up themselves.   Then Ron could sit back and wait for any fallout from what Tim said, and simply claim as he seems to have, 'I dunno, I don't remember doing/saying that'.  As another monkey said yesterday, 'how convenient' for him.  Just my opinion tho.  Exactly, I stated the same thing......this news hit far earlier than the day DCF and PCSO made their visit

The sworn statement from Tim will likely knock that plan all to h3ll and back.   

However, this whole thing does concern me a bit still.  Because now I'm looking at the local LE.  Tim's has already said that he alerted LE after this happened.  The legal DUTY of LE was to have reported it at once to DCF.  Whether LE believed it happened or not, and whether they wanted to report or not.  And with DCF saying the report from the anon caller re AH's article was the first they've heard of it.........  then........ either DCF is lying to cover their @sses, or LE is gonna be in some major trouble!!  And I kind of doubt that LE would take the heat if DCF is lying, nope.  Am thinking if LE actually did report what Tim said, then they likely won't let DCF say they didn't. 

Am thinking that not only will there be an investigation on Jr's behalf, but also that heads are gonna roll over this one.  Either DCF's or LE's.  Heh.  Ought to be an interesting thing to watch.   

All in my opinion. 

My answers in red, and the rest of your post I totally agree with!!!!!

if this was a dcf visit accompanied by le and not a le visit accompanied by dcf then they may have even called ahead to set up a visit time... he would have had plenty of time to unload it and lock it

Or even remove it to his mommies............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: October 15, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »

snipped:

“It was Misty who warmed up to Donna and started calling her to ask her to take Misty to the mall and do other girl things,” Miller told me. “Donna called me and said, ‘What do I do,’ so I said, ‘Play along and see what you can find out.’

“Haleigh remains our number one consideration, and we have to do whatever we can to find out what happened to her. This was more important than searching the woods or water. We believed this just might get us a clue as to where we needed to search.”

To make sure his agent provacateur wasn’t later viewed as in any way tied to law enforcement, and anything she might learn dismissed should a criminal case ever be made against Misty, Miller tells me he didn’t relay to law enforcement where the pair were “every moment,” but investigators knew “we could locate Misty if they needed her.” He said Brock met regulary with law enforcment as a citizen-volunteer, and briefed them on what she learned talking to Ronald Cummings wife, hearing their fights on the phone, details about Misty’s heart-breaking childhood–and a dark side that has yet to emerge in public and could add to law enforcement’s behavioural profile of the mysterious stepmom.

“Misty has a furious temper,” says Miller, and “at times it scared Donna.” According to Miller, when provoked, Misty would explode in a rage Brock feared could turn violent fast. After Ronald texted her while Misty was on a trip to New York to appear on the CBS Early Show, that Brock was spying on her, not acting as just a friend, he says Misty pounded on Brock’s hotel door in New York, cursed her and called her a “bitch.”

Miller says he was told that Brock had provided “useful” information to law enforcement to aide their investigation. “I told her, ‘Don’t tell me details so I don’t let anything out that might hurt the case.’”

Sources close to the case confirm Brock briefed investigators several times and once accompanied Misty when she was questioned yet again. I’m told LE has 30 hours of Misty on tape, and has taken her on quite an emotional roller coaster ride in their interrogation room, recently laying out the consequences of withholding what she may know–possible life behind bars if they ever make a criminal case against her in connection with Haleigh’s disappearance.

While some believe her pending divorce from Ronald Cummings means she might be more vulnerable, less controlled and open to cooperating further, skeptics close to the case believe the split is a calculated move to hide the couple’s true motives and exploit media opportunities for profit.   NO CHIT!!

Recently, Cummings attorney announced he was setting up a non-profit outfit to raise money for his own private investigator to bring a “fresh set of eyes to the case.”

Meanwhile, Miller says he’s met with the Texas EquuSearch (“TES”) board of directors to discuss “the recent events concerning Donna Brock and Misty Cummings,” and that the board “determined that the (victim’s) claim (behind) the so-called road rage’ incident was frivolous – there was no weapon — and that “Donna Brock did not violate any TES member rules. So, after careful consideration, the Board has determined that Donna Brock’s membership with TES remains current.”

In an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth, Tim Miller tells me it was Misty who reached out to Brock after she took a liking to the Orlando volunteer in August when the 17 year old babysitter was taking a private polygraph test she requested –then flunked “miserably,” along with a Layered Voice Analysis. Misty had asked Texas Equusearch to give her the tests in an attempt to remove a cloud of suspicion and help her remember what happened the night she reported Haleigh missing.

After Brock laid out her budding relationship with Misty, and fearing what might happen to her after he saw Ronald Cummings’ allegedly pull out an assault rifle and vow to kill them both if he learned his wife had anything to do with his missing daughter, Miller decided to do his best to keep her away from her husband, wire money to Brock to fund their road trip to the beach, “buy her some cheap outfits” and pay for visits to a nail and hair salon to pamper the teenager.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#more-3236

Can you imagine what Misty's temper was like after a three day binge of drugs and sex,I am more convinced than ever she hurt Haleigh and poor Butterbean is a very scared child.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1827 on: October 15, 2009, 12:47:46 PM »

Thanks Mymonkey and NoRose! 

It sure seems that DCF haven't jumped on the ball with other cases, and yet with the whole world watching them, at this point one would think they'd cross every t and dot every i.  Ya know? 

And yeah, the local LE.. we've heard bits here and there.. Wouldn't be the first time if it's found that they are crooked, and what not.  Plenty of those across America, sadly.  Yet it would explain why Haleigh's case has gone no where.  Just as with Caylee's case, we sit back and wait for SOME action on the part of LE and when nothing comes as expected, we're like WTF? 

If there is corruption in the local LE and/or DCF, this may blow things sky high.  Or not. 

I just wish there could also be an independent investigation into both the local LE and DCF.  Jr removed to an entirely different state, and Haleigh's case solved.

That brings up a question I've had for some time.  Ronald's mother was (is?) a dispatcher for LE, but we keep getting told it's not for Satsuma.

I do not know what county but I have often wondered if TN was has been under the covers with some of the Putman County folks. jmo

That, or does she know something on them, example-do they skim $$ off the drug bust cash or even drugs for recreational use........it does happen

Your right IM most LE have to work part time jobs to make ends meet, I would not think that there are very many places in Putman County to work....I live in a small time and the LE are not paid a whole lot.

LMAO~I do think it is public record But, I've seen it happen in small LE dept's and even the large Metro ones, it seems the temptation can be overwhelming to some eeking by.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: October 15, 2009, 12:48:52 PM »

GRACE: Before we go off on the road rage incident, I want to get back to this.

To Marlaina Schiavo, our producer on the story. Did it work? Did Donna Brock get anything out of Croslin?

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Unfortunately, Nancy, it didn`t work at all. All that happened, at this point, was that she got to travel around with Misty and get to know her a little better. And all she could gather was that Misty has a sort of temper that no one has seen. But other than that, there`s been no new information that came from this new friendship.

GRACE: What do you mean by temper?

SCHIAVO: Well, apparently, you know, she had witnessed a couple of conversations that Misty had while they were on the road, with Ronald. And apparently, she got really, really hostile with Ronald at times, and she witnessed her just not -- not being very even-tempered.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/14/ng.01.html

He estimates the polygraph and other truth testing expenses totalled about $8,000 and the road trip about $2,000, funded out of TE donations as valid expenses in the search for a missing child. “The goal was to gain her trust, and the next thing you know, Misty was acting like Donna was her mother,” asking her opinion and advice.

“I believed we needed to take advantage of this opportunity and if we learned anything, pass it on to investigators to help in the search for Haleigh,” he tells me.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: October 15, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »

Thanks, I would think that using a gun like that for hunting is out of the question, but I don't know for sure 
hunting people who have ripped you off, maybe... why did he say he needs to use it "one more time"? 

thinking waaay outside the box, here's  a little theory I have tossed around for a long time...

what if ron knows who took Haleigh, and he's already "taken care of it"  (remember that SO who disappeared?)  is anyone else "missing" from the area?  any unexplained deaths or even suicides?

what would fit:
Misty may not know what really happened, only  that it's been taken care of (explains why she has guilty knowledge yet no answers)
Ron covers for Misty but is still angry with her (happened on her watch)but he knows she's not directly responsible

Your theory could be very well true....That was Chad Reynolds who is missing.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1830 on: October 15, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

T.Y. Heart for address and link to PDM Bridge, Just curious his route if it's on camera, means nothin' except I'm curious:)

snip respectfully,

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: October 15, 2009, 12:50:02 PM »

Alachua County I believe.

Neves, Theresa Ann
mother of Ronald L. Cummings, paternal grandmother of Haleigh Cummings, bd 3-7-1960, Alachua County SO Dispatcher, lives at 105 Rita Ln Pomona Park, FL, age 48
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4523.msg678560#msg678560

Thank you Heart.

I see that Wyks posted that initially.

Wyks - do you remember where you got that info from?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: October 15, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »

I wonder how Ronald said all that stuff to Tim Miller with the barrel of a rifle
in his mouth.  His words must have been pretty garbled.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1833 on: October 15, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »

Exclusive: New Misty Cummings’ “Double Agent” Details!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

As unlikely as it seems, both Misty Cummings, under suspicion as the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, and missing child advocate Mark Klaas, both blasted Texas Equusearch for an amateur undercover operation that used a volunteer to befriend Misty as a sort of “undercover mama” in an attempt to ferret out any information police believe the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmom may be hiding about the child’s disappearance.

What TE founder Tim Miller did was wrong, said Klaas, on HLN’s Nancy Grace Show Wednesday, and could threaten the case.

Not so, says Miller. In a statement issued by Texas Equusearch, the missing child advocate hailed volunteer Donna Brock as a hero of sorts, even though her role as a Satsuma double agent took a wrong turn on I-4 after she and Misty were pulled over by police, briefly handcuffed and released following an alleged road rage fiasco.

more...
I have to think about this one, I really do, I understand why Mark Klaas said what he did, even though I believe he could have done it with more courtesy. I think Tim Miller thought this Donna could help, I think he did that with good intentions, but what really bothers me is the behavior that Donna displayed, that was totally wrong in my book.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: October 15, 2009, 12:51:19 PM »

This Player that is talking about coming to work with him and Ron ....duh.....Ron AIN'T werking . Unless it is running drugs or whitelightening.

Was Lisa Croslin in Satsuma the night Haleigh went missing? For the life of me I can't remember.

NRCG thanks for the answers.

Can't imagine any heavy labor going on 

Maybe he's cleaning his guns for him

FYI~Here is a photo of an semi-automatic assault rifle, and the 32 round clips.......very scary for someone so unstable to even be allowed to own a gun

Also, he is a youtube video of one in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QtHR7Gc_oU 
OMG, I really don't know what to say. Since I am not a gun owner, may I ask why one would need a gun like that? Is a gun like that used for hunting?

The youtube is a AK-47, and the photo is an AR-16 (civilian gun that is exactly like the military version of an M-16)...........I don't know anyone who uses them to hunt, but I'm not that knowledgable about that area anyway

They are not used for hunting normal animals, i dnt know about like safari animals but im pretty sure not, those shoot too many rounds too fast, u use a normal rifle to hunt you dont want to blow the animal/meat to snit you just want a precision kill. all i have seen/heard assult rifles used for is just that assult, they are used for killing ppl in the army, there is the civilian one, as you said, but theres a reason that the army one is illegal, its for killin ppl. ar-16 i suppose would just be for "fun" or for drug lord protection stuff like that.. is pretty close to the AK-47, rapid fire assult rifle
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: October 15, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »

Last we heard at a service station in Satsuma

I bet it is situated on a corner   

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: October 15, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »

Last we heard at a service station in Satsuma

I bet it is situated on a corner   

LMAO....and screaming at folks" I am just 17".

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: October 15, 2009, 12:58:14 PM »

what would fit:

Could be, I am very bothered with the comment about the gun, and more more time 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1838 on: October 15, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »

what would fit:

Ron and Misty know where Haleigh is or isn't, imo.  NG finds it hard to believe anyone could keep their mouths shut this

long, I believe NG is correct. I think TN may know something because she is squirrelly.

Haleigh's disappearance happened between those two Yoyo's. JMO

Why would FAB would to blow himself up if he still has another child who needs him?  Unless he is guilty. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: October 15, 2009, 01:02:31 PM »

ScareyCarrie thanks, I didn't think a gun like that was used for hunting, but wasn't sure. Now that we know about Misty's horrible temper, I can't imagine what it was like after a three day bender, but I have some idea, and it isn't good  Watch out Ron, Misty will get you big time, if you get her mad  This is not going to end good, something else bad is going to happen at least that is how I feel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.