April 25, 2024, 07:58:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410910 times)
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2009, 10:01:35 PM »

I would like to know also how Teresa knew about the threesome. It isn't something one would sit down and tell your mother at the dinner table 
Again, it's a cultural thing, in my opinion. While folks like you and me would never engage in such behavior - let alone share stories about it with our parents - some people don't have the same standards. You can't imagine what some kids live with, observe, and participate in.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2009, 10:04:36 PM »

I would like to know also how Teresa knew about the threesome. It isn't something one would sit down and tell your mother at the dinner table 
Again, it's a cultural thing, in my opinion. While folks like you and me would never engage in such behavior - let alone share stories about it with our parents - some people don't have the same standards. You can't imagine what some kids live with, observe, and participate in.
Wow, I just can't imagine talking about things like that with parents, how uncomfortable.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 09, 2009, 10:05:18 PM »

I may be out in left field with my thinking, but the more I watch Misty the more I think her involvement is worse than I originally thought. I gave both RC and MC the benefit of some kind of illegal drug accident with Haleigh and a devised cover up. However, with time passing and also observing Misty I no longer can accept the accident theory.  People just don’t keep up the charade this long to cover up an accident. Misty’s demeanor is all wrong….she is almost emotionless except for hints of defiance and anger. Not to mention that she hasn’t a worry in the world as far as being arrested for whatever happened to Haleigh. She’s mad because people aren’t accepting her lies and conflicting statements without questioning them. That’s just plain arrogant. And now she has the nerve to point the finger of guilt at any and all she chooses. At the very least, she should be falling apart right in front of our eyes because Haleigh disappeared on her watch, she’s getting divorced(maybe for real and maybe not), she has no means of support, her family is not speaking to her and her pseudo mom is working for TM trying to get her to talk.  I don’t know what happened and maybe never will, but I do know that Misty for all her baby looks and talk is one tough cookie……. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: October 09, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »

I may be out in left field with my thinking, but the more I watch Misty the more I think her involvement is worse than I originally thought. I gave both RC and MC the benefit of some kind of illegal drug accident with Haleigh and a devised cover up. However, with time passing and also observing Misty I no longer can accept the accident theory.  People just don’t keep up the charade this long to cover up an accident. Misty’s demeanor is all wrong….she is almost emotionless except for hints of defiance and anger. Not to mention that she hasn’t a worry in the world as far as being arrested for whatever happened to Haleigh. She’s mad because people aren’t accepting her lies and conflicting statements without questioning them. That’s just plain arrogant. And now she has the nerve to point the finger of guilt at any and all she chooses. At the very least, she should be falling apart right in front of our eyes because Haleigh disappeared on her watch, she’s getting divorced(maybe for real and maybe not), she has no means of support, her family is not speaking to her and her pseudo mom is working for TM trying to get her to talk.  I don’t know what happened and maybe never will, but I do know that Misty for all her baby looks and talk is one tough cookie……. 
Misty sure is one tough cookie, I don't see her talking anymore than Casey Anthony talking. Now that it is all out in the open I wonder if Donna is going to throw Misty out? Then what, maybe Teresa will take her in 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2009, 10:19:35 PM »

Wow, I had to step out when all this was starting and I'm just now watching NG.  I want to know if TN and RC were in on this?  What were they told?  Is this the reason RC is asking for a divorce?  because misty went without his blessing?

Now I'm thinking Courtney is part of the setup?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »

TN is a big fat liar.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2009, 10:21:52 PM »

TN is a big fat liar.
She sure is, she makes me ill 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »

Misty sure is one tough cookie, I don't see her talking anymore than Casey Anthony talking. Now that it is all out in the open I wonder if Donna is going to throw Misty out? Then what, maybe Teresa will take her in 

For some reason, I think she will stay with Donna for the time being.....Donna will tell her all that they're doing is for her own good, and she will let them think she believes them and continue to use whoever will let her leech off them, she knows how to survive.......
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: October 09, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »

okay, I have a feeling ron has told misty he will kill her and himself if she tells what happened.  remember when she said she would be scared to death if someone put a gun in her mouth? yeah.  bet that happened already. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: October 09, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »

I want to know if TN was in on the game they played with misty. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2009, 10:27:59 PM »

Wow, I had to step out when all this was starting and I'm just now watching NG.  I want to know if TN and RC were in on this?  What were they told?  Is this the reason RC is asking for a divorce?  because misty went without his blessing?

I believe the whole thing is a set up as well, possibly including the divorce. There's some real behind the scene maneuvering going on. We'll just have to wait for the next act and see if we can figure it all out.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2009, 10:34:10 PM »

Wow, I just can't imagine talking about things like that with parents, how uncomfortable.

Where does it say that TN knew about the threesome?

The following is what I read, that TM told TN about the threesome.

Tim told TN about it and the threesome. This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world. All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg977201#msg977201

Heart
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »

I think you may very well be right on all of your points. I know for sure that your last sentence is right on target! -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: October 09, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »

For some reason, I think she will stay with Donna for the time being.....Donna will tell her all that they're doing is for her own good, and she will let them think she believes them and continue to use whoever will let her leech off them, she knows how to survive.......
If she does remain with Donna after TM has let this info out, Donna better not go to sleep. 

Right about now, I would think that Misty is desperate, she has messed up with her own family members, now with Ronald and his family as far as I can see.  Misty is out there alone.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: October 09, 2009, 10:40:37 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

ménage à trois

Well if ya wana get all fancy and technical.....

Mine was the sinsuma version...

every now an then you need a good laugh
thanks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: October 09, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat
Umm, I have to disagree with you on the bolder portion above.
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2009, 10:45:14 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat
Umm, I have to disagree with you on the bolder portion above.
Bolded
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2009, 10:47:29 PM »

Come to think of it, since Teresa said tonight on NG that Misty ws staying with someone that she met during the Tim Miller tests, then Misty already knows that this woman is connected to Tim in some way and already had and idea what was going on, so I dont think its gonna bother her too much, she is gonna hang right there with Donna and continue to free load and throw a little tidbit out there every now and then just to keep in her good graces....she has no where else to go!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 09, 2009, 10:48:01 PM »

I believe the whole thing is a set up as well, possibly including the divorce. There's some real behind the scene maneuvering going on. We'll just have to wait for the next act and see if we can figure it all out.
thanks N2W, I guess we have no choice but to wait.  I'm thinking that DB may be in trouble with ron too if he feels played.  She can probably handle him, since she scares me. LOL  I want to think she put on some of that badazz stuff to "impress" misty but I'm not sure she's not really like that.  I am all about Tim being honest but what now?  Now that he spilled everything, I wonder what will happen.  I hope Tn is po'd she got played because she's been playing everyone else.

TN sure was somber tonight!  LOL
Not as many "Mz Nancy's" and she was very uptight.  Nice to see  her squirm.
I missed the part where NG defended Crystal.  I guess someone here was talking too loud during most all of that segment that part.
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: October 09, 2009, 10:49:56 PM »

Good night all, been an interesting day, kinda 

Hopefully all this mess that has nothing to do with finding Haleigh will die down and more attention will be placed back on the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.