April 26, 2024, 12:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410917 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat
Umm, I have to disagree with you on the bolder portion above.
Bolded

my view
from the few experiences, ive had with addicts i agree

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2009, 10:54:25 PM »

well, I guess seeing the rest of Misty's interview on Monday will be interesting, and then to see Ronald come on and try to play clean up on whatever she says will be something to see.......maybe they will trip each other up and someone will say something to lead LE to HaLeigh.......................Wonder why Lisa hasnt been brought back to Florida already? ........I guess Ronald and Teresa gets to stay in NewYork all weekend and wait for there Monday morning taping........poor HaLeigh.

I was reading the court doc on the Nashville criminal records site and I was under the impression that Lisa has to go before the Judge on October 14th to make it offical to transport her back to Florida.
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat
Umm, I have to disagree with you on the bolder portion above.
Bolded

OK, I could probably have worded that a little differently. Perhaps I should say that most alcoholics and addicts I know have enough sense to make sure that their children don't "get stole."

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2009, 10:57:22 PM »

Come to think of it, since Teresa said tonight on NG that Misty ws staying with someone that she met during the Tim Miller tests, then Misty already knows that this woman is connected to Tim in some way and already had and idea what was going on, so I dont think its gonna bother her too much, she is gonna hang right there with Donna and continue to free load and throw a little tidbit out there every now and then just to keep in her good graces....she has no where else to go!!
I don't believe that TM and Donna enlightened Misty of their bottom line. TM said they were trying to get her to talk, to tell what happened the night HaLeigh went missing. To even confess to a priest/minister.

If Misty was well aware of their motives, then whos playing who?

Donna better watch Misty 24/7, if not for her well being, her belongings.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

i just remembered something, in 86 this woman sold her child for drugs
but the people that bought the boy, went straight to the police, so it worked out
the boy went to foster care, mother to jail
first time ive ever thought about scenario
now i cant get it out of my head

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 09, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »

well, I guess seeing the rest of Misty's interview on Monday will be interesting, and then to see Ronald come on and try to play clean up on whatever she says will be something to see.......maybe they will trip each other up and someone will say something to lead LE to HaLeigh.......................Wonder why Lisa hasnt been brought back to Florida already? ........I guess Ronald and Teresa gets to stay in NewYork all weekend and wait for there Monday morning taping........poor HaLeigh.

I was reading the court doc on the Nashville criminal records site and I was under the impression that Lisa has to go before the Judge on October 14th to make it offical to transport her back to Florida.
Thanks for that info.......now we know!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2009, 11:02:44 PM »

Come to think of it, since Teresa said tonight on NG that Misty ws staying with someone that she met during the Tim Miller tests, then Misty already knows that this woman is connected to Tim in some way and already had and idea what was going on, so I dont think its gonna bother her too much, she is gonna hang right there with Donna and continue to free load and throw a little tidbit out there every now and then just to keep in her good graces....she has no where else to go!!
I don't believe that TM and Donna enlightened Misty of their bottom line. TM said they were trying to get her to talk, to tell what happened the night HaLeigh went missing. To even confess to a priest/minister.

well they may not have told her the bottom line, but Im sure she has a idea, and I agree, Donna better be careful, I wouldnt put anything past Misty......not one thing..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

Defendant Details       

Defendant Case Number Defendant Status Case Status
Crosling, Lisa Carmen GS460391 PENDING OPEN

Appearance Details       

Date Judge Court Room Attorney Reason
Date and Time 10/14/2009 - 09:00 A.M. Judge Holt, Aaron Court Room Birch Bldg, Court Room 3B Johnson, Attorney Johnson, Martesha L  Reason Review

Charge Details       

Charged/Cited Offense(s) Convicted Disposition Bond Date
Fugitive     $0   

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=1004965|2564069|CJIS

Charging Instrument       

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: October 09, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »

Wow, I had to step out when all this was starting and I'm just now watching NG.  I want to know if TN and RC were in on this?  What were they told?  Is this the reason RC is asking for a divorce?  because misty went without his blessing?

Now I'm thinking Courtney is part of the setup?

I believe the whole thing is a set up as well, possibly including the divorce. There's some real behind the scene maneuvering going on. We'll just have to wait for the next act and see if we can figure it all out.
thanks N2W, I guess we have no choice but to wait.  I'm thinking that DB may be in trouble with ron too if he feels played.  She can probably handle him, since she scares me. LOL  I want to think she put on some of that badazz stuff to "impress" misty but I'm not sure she's not really like that.  I am all about Tim being honest but what now?  Now that he spilled everything, I wonder what will happen.  I hope Tn is po'd she got played because she's been playing everyone else.

TN sure was somber tonight!  LOL
Not as many "Mz Nancy's" and she was very uptight.  Nice to see  her squirm.
I missed the part where NG defended Crystal.  I guess someone here was talking too loud during most all of that segment that part.

I haven't got it figured out yet, but the way this has been playing out makes me wonder.......It almost appears that there is a concentrated effort from LE, TM, and Misty and Ron to drum up alot of media coverage. This case was almost off the radar until just a few weeks ago and now look how things are happening from all directions. TM kicked it off with the lie detector test.......My knowledge of TM is recent as I just learned who he was from the Anthony case. But what I saw there reaffirms my belief that he does things on the sly for LE. He can get away with doing stuff that LE would have a hard time with. I've mentioned this several times on the Caylee thread and even on here before and got no response from anyone. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: October 09, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

Misty knows how to get by in this life, she will play anyone she can........
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #230 on: October 09, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »

TM is a good man who is not perfect, but has a heart of gold, IMO.  I read where ron's attorney took misty's words about "the other side of the family has her" to mean his family.  LMBO
I thought she meant Crystal, since it made more sense to me that way, but I see where others also thought she meant ron's family.  The fact that ron's attorney came out swinging in response to that statement by saying misty was trying to deflect attention away from herself was almost as surprising as NG taking up for Crystal.  Ok, not even close, but it was shocking to me.  I think it shows that they may be afraid of what misty will say when she does start talking. 

TN wasn't happy so I want to know when she found out misty's new friend was actually playing her.  Why did TN say her boyfriend paid for the trip when he didn't (unless she thinks TM is her boyfriend) LOL
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: October 09, 2009, 11:23:44 PM »

TM is a good man who is not perfect, but has a heart of gold, IMO.  I read where ron's attorney took misty's words about "the other side of the family has her" to mean his family.  LMBO
I thought she meant Crystal, since it made more sense to me that way, but I see where others also thought she meant ron's family.  The fact that ron's attorney came out swinging in response to that statement by saying misty was trying to deflect attention away from herself was almost as surprising as NG taking up for Crystal.  Ok, not even close, but it was shocking to me.  I think it shows that they may be afraid of what misty will say when she does start talking. 

TN wasn't happy so I want to know when she found out misty's new friend was actually playing her.  Why did TN say her boyfriend paid for the trip when he didn't (unless she thinks TM is her boyfriend) LOL
LOL...I dont get that either, unless maybe they just didnt wanna say that Misty was hanging out with a member of Tims, but your right none of this makes alot of sense and somethings are still way out there....

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »

Quote from: Heart on Today at 09:57:22 PM
Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 09:47:29 PM

maybe she is taking rc example or advise
keep your enemies close

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »

LOL...I dont get that either, unless maybe they just didnt wanna say that Misty was hanging out with a member of Tims, but your right none of this makes alot of sense and somethings are still way out there....

Maybe it was a coordinated effort between LE, Tim M, Teresa/Ron to get Misty to crack .... separate Misty & Ron, bring Tim's person to the rescue, then let it be known that Misty was being played by Tim, who she's already mad at, and will be even madder at when she sees his latest interview.  Maybe that's why TN said it was being paid for by her boyfriend, maybe there was a plan all along. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #234 on: October 09, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »

OK~just got back and had enough drinks for everyone   What did I miss

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: October 09, 2009, 11:52:53 PM »

HaleighNewz Misty will appear on the CBS Early Show on Monday in a taped interview. Ronald will appear on the same show, but will be live in the studio

I KNEW it, I stated last night he was going for more than one show...............wow, I am disgusted at the farce they are perpetrating, but more $$ I'd guess

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #236 on: October 09, 2009, 11:54:13 PM »

Glad you're back, but you didn't have enough drinks for me.  I don't even have a buzz! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: October 09, 2009, 11:58:38 PM »

Glad you're back, but you didn't have enough drinks for me.  I don't even have a buzz! 
d@mn, well mine is good enough for both of us= i promise.......Was Mz Nancy on with anyone tonight???

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: October 10, 2009, 12:01:10 AM »

Hey IM -- I misplaced your email addy.  Can you mail me pls? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: October 10, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »

Hey IM -- I misplaced your email addy.  Can you mail me pls? 

I have lost all my yahoo contacts after the mess that happened, but mine is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com      I

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.