March 28, 2024, 09:07:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409745 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #240 on: October 10, 2009, 12:09:08 AM »

OK~just got back and had enough drinks for everyone   What did I miss
Glad you're back, but you didn't have enough drinks for me.  I don't even have a buzz! 
d@mn, well mine is good enough for both of us= i promise.......Was Mz Nancy on with anyone tonight???

I had to watch the rerun and my kids managed to talk through most of the parts about Haleigh.  I did read here what others said, but I'll try my best.
1.  TN was on and she said she thought Misty was referring to Crystal's family, not the Cummings when she said she thought they had her somewhere
2.  Nancy told TN there was NO Way Crystal had anything to do with it (my paraphrase) and a collective OMFG was screamed at the television in monkey homes worldwide
3.  TN said Misty is with a friend she met through TES, I asked if TN was in on the set up but nobody is sure

I'll see if I can remember anything else
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #241 on: October 10, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »

Glad you're back, but you didn't have enough drinks for me.  I don't even have a buzz! 
d@mn, well mine is good enough for both of us= i promise.......Was Mz Nancy on with anyone tonight???

I had to watch the rerun and my kids managed to talk through most of the parts about Haleigh.  I did read here what others said, but I'll try my best.
1.  TN was on and she said she thought Misty was referring to Crystal's family, not the Cummings when she said she thought they had her somewhere
2.  Nancy told TN there was NO Way Crystal had anything to do with it (my paraphrase) and a collective OMFG was screamed at the television in monkey homes worldwide
3.  TN said Misty is with a friend she met through TES, I asked if TN was in on the set up but nobody is sure

Hmmmmm...not sure I cans stay up and watch that HB (LOL) chat with Mz Nancy. Maybe I should have stayed and had more drinks

eveery day it is more shocking than I could possibly imagine, and HaLeigh is still gone I swear I really despise this side of the family.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2009, 12:15:32 AM »

2.  Nancy told TN there was NO Way Crystal had anything to do with it (my paraphrase) and a collective OMFG was screamed at the television in monkey homes worldwide3.  TN said Misty is with a friend she met through TES, I asked if TN was in on the set up but nobody is sure

I heard that scream too.    Monkey Devil!

I would bet-ya a buck fifty all this recent stuff was planned and TN & Ron were in on it.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »

2.  Nancy told TN there was NO Way Crystal had anything to do with it (my paraphrase) and a collective OMFG was screamed at the television in monkey homes worldwide3.  TN said Misty is with a friend she met through TES, I asked if TN was in on the set up but nobody is sure

I heard that scream too.    Monkey Devil!

I would bet-ya a buck fifty all this recent stuff was planned and TN & Ron were in on it.

Could be, it has all seemed so staged IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: October 10, 2009, 12:20:44 AM »

If you can stay awake, it might be worth watching, or see if you can find it on Utube
TN was pretty somber and looked like she was really po'd

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »

IM, NG also gave examples of some of Misty's lies, she came down really hard on her, she showed the footage of Misty talking to the guy at the airport and saying that she didnt fail those poly's because that weekend was a lie, then she turned around and showed the clip from the Early Show where Misty said on there that she did fail the poly's and it was because she felt guilty from being the last one to see HaLeigh.....I was glad when she took up for Crystal.......thats why my avi still has NG as a hero for the time being..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2009, 12:25:13 AM »

I kinda thought TN was in on it, but the way she acted tonight gave me pause.  She appeared to be nervous and angry so I'm not sure.  I think the most shocking thing was when nancy took up for Crystal and her family.  I seriously could not believe it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2009, 12:26:23 AM »

HH,
you and your avi are totally cracking me up.  I so want to know if NG has seen it. LOL
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2009, 12:28:41 AM »

HH,
you and your avi are totally cracking me up.  I so want to know if NG has seen it. LOL
Thank You, I am collecting NG avi's so I can have one for each time she says the right thing or when she is a biotch....lol......if she hasnt seen it yet, Im sure she will one day.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2009, 12:29:04 AM »

IM, NG also gave examples of some of Misty's lies, she came down really hard on her, she showed the footage of Misty talking to the guy at the airport and saying that she didnt fail those poly's because that weekend was a lie, then she turned around and showed the clip from the Early Show where Misty said on there that she did fail the poly's and it was because she felt guilty from being the last one to see HaLeigh.....I was glad when she took up for Crystal.......thats why my avi still has NG as a hero for the time being..

oh and TN said Misty hasn't signed the divorce papers yet, and she seemed a bit p.o.'d that she hadn't.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: October 10, 2009, 12:30:44 AM »

oh and TN said Misty hasn't signed the divorce papers yet, and she seemed a bit p.o.'d that she hadn't.
Thank you Budsgirl, I forgot about that....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: October 10, 2009, 12:32:14 AM »

Thanks for the updates everyone, BG~I gave my email addy uthread, and now I think I will enjiy my well deserved buzz and go to bed while trying to find a youtube of tonight's broadcast. Night all

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: October 10, 2009, 12:34:32 AM »

Thanks for the updates everyone, BG~I gave my email addy uthread, and now I think I will enjiy my well deserved buzz and go to bed while trying to find a youtube of tonight's broadcast. Night all

Night ~ Sweet Dreams.  No doubt you'll  sleep sound.   

You have nanners but can wait till tomorrow. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: October 10, 2009, 12:36:59 AM »

I've been really busy but I did catch that part of the interview and was rather surprised.  Seems to me it was just a couple of days ago that Ronald filed for divorce.  I don't even think Misty has been in the same town since he did.  So he would have to track her down to get the papers to her and I'm assuming they would need to be notarized. 

I just don't understand why all the "surprise" over the divorce papers not being signed yet.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 10, 2009, 12:44:33 AM »

goodnight IM!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: October 10, 2009, 12:53:32 AM »

I've been really busy but I did catch that part of the interview and was rather surprised.  Seems to me it was just a couple of days ago that Ronald filed for divorce.  I don't even think Misty has been in the same town since he did.  So he would have to track her down to get the papers to her and I'm assuming they would need to be notarized. 

I just don't understand why all the "surprise" over the divorce papers not being signed yet.

Me neither but it sure looked like they expected her to either go back to the lawyers office & sign them as soon as they told her they were ready - only takes about 15 minutes to type up a simple divorce paper - or else they fed ex'd them to her & she hadn't returned them.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: October 10, 2009, 01:11:57 AM »

LOL  I have to add what I thought.....Same ole Chit just a different day.   Hope you had a good time tonite, we missed you.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 10, 2009, 01:20:57 AM »

Come to think of it, since Teresa said tonight on NG that Misty ws staying with someone that she met during the Tim Miller tests, then Misty already knows that this woman is connected to Tim in some way and already had and idea what was going on, so I dont think its gonna bother her too much, she is gonna hang right there with Donna and continue to free load and throw a little tidbit out there every now and then just to keep in her good graces....she has no where else to go!!
I don't believe that TM and Donna enlightened Misty of their bottom line. TM said they were trying to get her to talk, to tell what happened the night HaLeigh went missing. To even confess to a priest/minister.

If Misty was well aware of their motives, then whos playing who?

Donna better watch Misty 24/7, if not for her well being, her belongings.

Misty knows how to get by in this life, she will play anyone she can........

BINGO....all the years she was getting a education in school she was getting her education in "street smarts" I think Misty is years ahead of most of us in the way to be a con...maybe not her by chose but to survive in the life she was dealt....kinda sad to me....I still blame a lot on her parents, it was their job to raise her not for her to raise herself.jmo

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: October 10, 2009, 01:22:03 AM »

sorry... not getting a education in school.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: October 10, 2009, 01:54:00 AM »

I would like to know also how Teresa knew about the threesome. It isn't something one would sit down and tell your mother at the dinner table 
Again, it's a cultural thing, in my opinion. While folks like you and me would never engage in such behavior - let alone share stories about it with our parents - some people don't have the same standards. You can't imagine what some kids live with, observe, and participate in.
Wow, I just can't imagine talking about things like that with parents, how uncomfortable.

Where does it say that TN knew about the threesome?

The following is what I read, that TM told TN about the threesome.

Tim told TN about it and the threesome. This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world. All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg977201#msg977201

In part 1 of the 2 mp3s released with Tim Miller today, he stated: Ronald's mother told me "We all know about that threesome and stuff."  It's at 2:23 of the mp3.

Sorry if this has been answered. I am catching up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.