April 19, 2024, 10:33:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410661 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2009, 02:21:14 PM »

Good Morning Monks!

So, now Misty is without a lawyer.  What will happen the next time LE wants to talk with her?  Without legal representation, is she fair game for LE?
Could this be part of the plan by TM ?  Or Lord, I hope so.   

Well they can ask her anything they want & she has the choice to answer.  Basicaly, if she is arrested, she gets mirandarized (rights read) she then has a choice to answer questions or remain silent and ask for counsel (if she doesnt have one nor can afford one, one will be appointed to her-PD public defender)

As it should be.  I never understood how she was going to pay Fields for his services in the first place.

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2009, 02:27:50 PM »

Maybe the voice analysis could be used on Teresa and Ron ?
We all know the answer to Misty's. Deception.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »

@jobellc Not sure who you are referring to but Ron and Teresa were only in NYC to do the show and flew home that night. about 2 hours ago from web in reply to jobellc

@HaleighNewz The shows fly you up the night before and fly you home after the show. If he is doing a show monday he will fly up sunday nightabout 2 hours ago from web in reply to HaleighNewz

@mudboggingqueen No Jr is with his daddy about 1 hour ago from web in reply to mudboggingqueen

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »

Hi again, Monkeys,

LE stated he has "physical evidence", MC wasn't home, curious, is there photos or video of the Me'nage a' Trois?

Physical evidence?  could mean DNA, (or photos or video). Geraldo's show, a few weeks back, an Attorney on the guest panel,
insisted that they must have "something", GR didn't allow the guest to finish his sentence.  I wonder if that "something" is physical
proof of the Threesome House?  With all the cellphones/ Picture Phones, the Thugs have I would not doubt they take  photos for blackmail?  IMO 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #324 on: October 10, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »

::MonkeyDaphotos  ::MonkeyTease::nce::

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2009, 02:39:58 PM »

Thanks IM  I know one thing that is bugging me, when there is a death or a missing person, or a bad accident, etc., most people show anger, it is one of the things you do, it is human nature. Has anyone seen Granny, Ron or Teresa show any anger towards Misty. I haven't, obviously I don't know what went on behind closed doors. But the fact that everybody was all happy about Ron and Misty's wedding, and them living with Granny, and the fact that Misty lived with Teresa for a little while. I combine all these factors and many, many more, and I come up with all of them knowing where Haleigh is, I don't know what else to think. Where is the anger and outrage..... 
sadly I agree, and the outrage is on the forums..........it's like the anthony's part two.

The Anthonys part two is exactly right  Some of the things being said on some forums is very bad. I believe and I thought from the start of this road rage gate, that Tim was setting up Misty with Donna to be somekind of mother figure, and he meant well, now look what is happening and the bad things being said by some people  Another example of someone doing good, and gets a kick in the azz for it. I wouldn't blame TM if he walks away from this mess, his health isn't the best, and for his own sanity I wouldn't be surprised. But also he wants to bring Haleigh home so maybe he will continue. I just hate it when good people do the best they can, and people trash them, so wrong.

No Rose, I totally agree with you concerning Tim. He is a good man, he is desperately trying to find Haleigh. He is doing the best he can. I hope he has the strength to continue trying to find her.

I was feeling the same way the other day when so many people were attacking the victim in the road rage incident without any evidence that she was anything but an innocent victim in this case!

We stand for victims and their rights on this forum. That was not what I sensed in regard to that woman. I surely would hate to be an innocent person who got included in a case like this by circumstance. I would hate (even though I have nothing to hide) having my life and reputation exposed for all to see and try to tear apart on speculation on the Internet and in the "press."

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Hello monkeys!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2009, 02:40:36 PM »

Misty was really lucky to have had Fields as her lawyer, too. He has a great reputation.

She really should have listened to him.

Her loss, and maybe Haleigh's gain. Maybe we'll find out where Haleigh is now.

Just maybe.

Ya know Misty's interview & cockiness with Bob Kealing at the airport compared to her interview on The Early Show were very sharp in contrast.   Its one thing wondering why her own family would sacrifice her for a xanax or Ron/TN are backing away from their previous defending her (too long to expound on that one) but when decent, reputable individuals cannot support her nor believe her its significant.  The fact that this attorney resigned as her attorney, very telling.   I hope this equates to answers as to what happened to Haleigh & finding out for certain the person(s) responsible so they can be prosecuted to the fully extent of the law.    I truly believe the snit is about to hit the fan now, its about dang time!

I agree with you both!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #327 on: October 10, 2009, 02:41:40 PM »

::MonkeyDaphotos  ::MonkeyTease::nce::

Yes, good idea, and Gma-Syke, too! TN is the one I would be interested in for voice test on a tape.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »

HMMM, it seems that Marie's sister Dana drives a Gold Silverado, so I guess the scanner report the poster heard was not fabricated.  about 3 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: October 10, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

Ok... jumping off a branch to add my 2 cents! Is it just me or does Misty not look upset about the divorce? What 17 year old girl does not get upset about a breakup with their boyfriend (in this case husband). It just doesn't make sense. I for one think its all just a big ruse. Neither of them look to concerned about it. I think they have no intentions of getting a divorce.

Hmmmm... good points, Twocents.  Am beginning to wonder the same, and if this supposed divorce was just more in their staged drama.  If it's not really gonna happen, could be why Misty doesn't look too upset, and even cocky.  It's mind-boggling, trying to figure it all out, that's for sure.   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2009, 02:48:20 PM »

The easiest way to get the little beast to talk is to tick her off.  She is under the impressive or hopeful they will get back together.  A photo of Ron with a cute girl or Misty sees Ron with another female, Misty will tell all, simple. A girl could just ask
him for directions and snap a photo and show Misty, is looking for another "step mom".

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2009, 02:51:49 PM »

The easiest way to get the little beast to talk is to tick her off.  She is under the impressive or hopeful they will get back together.  A photo of Ron with a cute girl or Misty sees Ron with another female, Misty will tell all, simple. A girl could just ask
him for directions and snap a photo and show Misty, is looking for another "step mom".

I think the best way to get her to talk is to instill fear in her. Fear for herself.

I think that is the only way to reach her.

JMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2009, 02:52:59 PM »

TN is a big fat liar.
She sure is, she makes me ill 

And TN said she stands by Gods word if she prays for Haleigh to be alive then she will be found alive...
Okay 

Am guessing that TN could be picking and choosing what she wants to believe and stand by, concerning Gods word.  Cuz there's plenty in there she seems to have ignored.  IMO. Am thinking someone might want to mention to TN, that it doesn't work too well that way. 

JMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »

Teresa tried to pefume a couple of pigs. And stood by them. And lied for them. Why ?
Ron Jr. isn't in an extreme harms way because they have been with Sykes.
But having him in that environment is child abuse. Fighting, doing drugs, dragging him around to drug houses. Another one who isn't going to stand a chance in life. I don't know how any court or children's services could go for Ron having the kid. Surely to God if Crystal had him Teresa could get some sort of visiting ( Spelt out as to where and who the kid came into contact with ).
My take on Teresa is that her hate on for Crystal and her fear of losing Ron Jr. to the dark side of the Sheffields came first, not her grandchildren's best interests or well being. Where was she when Ron was with Amber, who is way worse than Misty ?   

I  would say that Amber and Misty are from the same Sisterhood....both losers.

I agree, same sisterhood.  And from all that I've read about Amber, which of course hasn't been as much as we've read about Misty, it just *seems* to me that Amber far outshines Misty.  And even that, unfortunately, isn't saying much.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2009, 03:00:53 PM »

Thanks IM  I know one thing that is bugging me, when there is a death or a missing person, or a bad accident, etc., most people show anger, it is one of the things you do, it is human nature. Has anyone seen Granny, Ron or Teresa show any anger towards Misty. I haven't, obviously I don't know what went on behind closed doors. But the fact that everybody was all happy about Ron and Misty's wedding, and them living with Granny, and the fact that Misty lived with Teresa for a little while. I combine all these factors and many, many more, and I come up with all of them knowing where Haleigh is, I don't know what else to think. Where is the anger and outrage..... 

Hi No Rose Colored Glasses,

I am going to take a wild guess, that gma, gma and RC are covering their hairy behinds. The divorce will be part of the plan, for when this goes to trial, pointing to MC as a "vindictive scorned woman" and nothing to be believed. RC is misleading MC with a tinge of hope to get back together "after this is over", I say "FAT CHANCE" Misty, "she is in it" and they are too, or else MC would be choked like a beet!  IMO
Yes I totally agree, and thanks for the link to the radio show, he is good, and no nonsense 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2009, 03:01:46 PM »

That would be interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »

sadly I agree, and the outrage is on the forums..........it's like the anthony's part two.

The Anthonys part two is exactly right  Some of the things being said on some forums is very bad. I believe and I thought from the start of this road rage gate, that Tim was setting up Misty with Donna to be somekind of mother figure, and he meant well, now look what is happening and the bad things being said by some people  Another example of someone doing good, and gets a kick in the azz for it. I wouldn't blame TM if he walks away from this mess, his health isn't the best, and for his own sanity I wouldn't be surprised. But also he wants to bring Haleigh home so maybe he will continue. I just hate it when good people do the best they can, and people trash them, so wrong.

No Rose, I totally agree with you concerning Tim. He is a good man, he is desperately trying to find Haleigh. He is doing the best he can. I hope he has the strength to continue trying to find her.

I was feeling the same way the other day when so many people were attacking the victim in the road rage incident without any evidence that she was anything but an innocent victim in this case!

We stand for victims and their rights on this forum. That was not what I sensed in regard to that woman. I surely would hate to be an innocent person who got included in a case like this by circumstance. I would hate (even though I have nothing to hide) having my life and reputation exposed for all to see and try to tear apart on speculation on the Internet and in the "press."

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Hello monkeys!

Yes, and I have no idea if the encounter was real or this was somekind of scam, but road rage should be taken very seriously, I'm just glad nobody was injured, going at those speeds, anything could have happened. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2009, 03:07:26 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!  Is it all possible that in the time it took for RC to marry MC that LE had formed a theroy that MC knew more than she was telling or maybe responsible for HaLeigh's disapperance?  Maybe LE shared this with Ron and immediate family and to keep her from running off again he married her?  Marrying her hasn't worked so now he's come up with the idea to turn her loose to see if she will do something to indicate her guilt.  Geez, I wish something would work!  I think all the BS Ron and Mama have been feeding us is just to pacify Misty in her little pea brain.  I just can't for the life of me see anyone putting a ring on the finger of a little slore babysitting my child and loosing her!  It doesn't add up, any of it.  I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING to find my baby.  Yes, even bedding the enemy if it meant finding the truth.  I hate to say it.  No nanners please.  You know what would really be sad...what if she was really passed out (been there in my younger days and slept through the worst FL hurricane) and her brother new this and took her after all?  I hope they haven't dismissed him completely! 

Florida: If an individual is under 18 years of age, but older than 16 years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a minor's parents are both deceased and there is not an appointed guardian, he/she may apply for a marriage license. A minor who has been previously married may also apply for a license. A minor who swears that they have a child or are expecting a baby, can apply for a license if the pregnancy has been verified by a written statement from a licensed physician.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »

I think Misty is going to get her wish!!
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- She is the 17-year-old who hasn't had a lot to say about Haleigh Cummings disappearance until today.

"Thank you to everyone who's tried to help us," said Misty Croslin. Croslin is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. She is also the last person to see Haleigh.

Croslin talked about how tired she was the night Haleigh disappeared. "I was over-exhausted. I was real tired. I had a long weekend," she said.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings reported Haleigh missing around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday. The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night."

http://www.fox30online.com/ conte...fPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

She said this I think back in March....

On HaLeigh's sixth birthday

Investigators Narrow Focus In Haleigh Search

Haleigh's Birthday Marked With Balloon Release

POSTED: 7:08 pm EDT August 16, 2009
UPDATED: 10:46 am EDT August 18, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators in Putnam County marked the sixth birthday of Haleigh Cummings with a news release stating they believe the missing girl was likely kidnapped by someone she knew.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood said evidence and the work of investigators have minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger.

Greenwood said the missing girl's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered suspects in the case, but Cummings' current wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings, has not been cleared.

"Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case," the news release stated. "She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance."

Greenwood said physical evidence found at the Cummings' home contradicted Croslin-Cummings' account of her evening activities. Authorities asked anyone with direct knowledge of her activities around the time of Haleigh's disappearance to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800.
http://www.wesh.com/news/20422695/detail.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2009, 03:12:23 PM »

Brandi, I agree with what you said about the road rage woman and her not being crusfied if she is totally innocent and just happened upon the 2 out of bad luck and nothing else. But I just dont think thats the case, her face was plasted all over the internet even before this all happened, but she reffused to have her face shown on TV or anywhere else, and she is connected to Steph Watts, and so what is the chance of that? And we still dont have anyones word about what happened on that day but hers, we still havent heard from the Donna woman and the only thing we hear was Misty saying "that womans crazy" we didnt do that, but we know how Misty is with the truth, Still I say something is up with this woman other then ...just happened upon them..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.