April 24, 2024, 12:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410809 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2009, 03:14:05 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat

That is not true.  There are extremely self-centered and irresponsible alcoholics who do not provide even the minimal care for their families.  Alcoholics by definition are self-centered.  While he lived the high-life, my father left his family to fend for themselves, by "borrowing" from neighbors.  Our public school teachers took up collections for school supplies, band uniforms, school trips, etc.  I don't know how my sister and I would ever have made it without the kindness of our teachers.  BTW, my father's ego was way to huge to sign the applications for public assistance, so that left us in a double bind. It was this double bind situation that really was so lethal, leaving us for many years to come to deal with our profound disgust with our father, the self-centered alcoholic.
My apologies, Strayze. I misspoke and did not express myself well. I'm truly sorry. -Sailcat

Sailcat.. am thinking that many heard what you were trying to say.  I do believe that some alcoholics and addicts, *in their moments of clarity*, do love their children and want to think that they are taking care of them.  Perhaps it's wishful thinking.  And yet, it's often not the reality.  Am thinking that those moments of clarity don't happen often enough, nor do they typically last very long.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2009, 03:17:05 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat

That is not true.  There are extremely self-centered and irresponsible alcoholics who do not provide even the minimal care for their families.  Alcoholics by definition are self-centered.  While he lived the high-life, my father left his family to fend for themselves, by "borrowing" from neighbors.  Our public school teachers took up collections for school supplies, band uniforms, school trips, etc.  I don't know how my sister and I would ever have made it without the kindness of our teachers.  BTW, my father's ego was way to huge to sign the applications for public assistance, so that left us in a double bind. It was this double bind situation that really was so lethal, leaving us for many years to come to deal with our profound disgust with our father, the self-centered alcoholic.
My apologies, Strayze. I misspoke and did not express myself well. I'm truly sorry. -Sailcat

Sailcat.. am thinking that many heard what you were trying to say.  I do believe that some alcoholics and addicts, *in their moments of clarity*, do love their children and want to think that they are taking care of them.  Perhaps it's wishful thinking.  And yet, it's often not the reality.  Am thinking that those moments of clarity don't happen often enough, nor do they typically last very long.  Sigh. 

Wyks,ITA.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

http://radionewz.net/        Gunny has put his two cents in about the latest happenings   

Thanks NoRose! 

I love this line from the article....

"I might just be a crime fighting dog, but Are You Kidding Me?" 

http://radionewz.net/?p=2544&cpage=1#comment-778

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »

Brandi, I agree with what you said about the road rage woman and her not being crusfied if she is totally innocent and just happened upon the 2 out of bad luck and nothing else. But I just dont think thats the case, her face was plasted all over the internet even before this all happened, but she reffused to have her face shown on TV or anywhere else, and she is connected to Steph Watts, and so what is the chance of that? And we still dont have anyones word about what happened on that day but hers, we still havent heard from the Donna woman and the only thing we hear was Misty saying "that womans crazy" we didnt do that, but we know how Misty is with the truth, Still I say something is up with this woman other then ...just happened upon them..

Now a days, it is normal for 25 year-olds to have a picture of themselves on the Internet. The pictures we saw of her were for legitimate, upstanding reasons. She is a young woman and interested in meeting people with similar interests. This is normal. I would not say here picture was "plastered" anywhere.

I would not want MY picture in the press and on TV in this case. Would you?

I just feel that without any evidence that she is anything but an innocent victim in this case, she should not be "crucified" as you put it.

We all have the right to believe her story or not. But without any evidence that says she is lying, I feel she should be left alone and not looked at as some evil person with an interest in this case.

JMO.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2009, 03:25:47 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!  Is it all possible that in the time it took for RC to marry MC that LE had formed a theroy that MC knew more than she was telling or maybe responsible for HaLeigh's disapperance?  Maybe LE shared this with Ron and immediate family and to keep her from running off again he married her?  Marrying her hasn't worked so now he's come up with the idea to turn her loose to see if she will do something to indicate her guilt.  Geez, I wish something would work!  I think all the BS Ron and Mama have been feeding us is just to pacify Misty in her little pea brain.  I just can't for the life of me see anyone putting a ring on the finger of a little slore babysitting my child and loosing her!  It doesn't add up, any of it.  I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING to find my baby.  Yes, even bedding the enemy if it meant finding the truth.  I hate to say it.  No nanners please.  You know what would really be sad...what if she was really passed out (been there in my younger days and slept through the worst FL hurricane) and her brother new this and took her after all?  I hope they haven't dismissed him completely! 

Florida: If an individual is under 18 years of age, but older than 16 years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a minor's parents are both deceased and there is not an appointed guardian, he/she may apply for a marriage license. A minor who has been previously married may also apply for a license. A minor who swears that they have a child or are expecting a baby, can apply for a license if the pregnancy has been verified by a written statement from a licensed physician.

[/quo
What?  I understand all that I live in FL but does it have something to do with my post?  Help!  Splain please.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: October 10, 2009, 03:33:43 PM »

Wyks,ITA.

We call 'em functioning addicts.  I feel for anyone struggling with the disease of addiction.  I don't feel for those who think it's a fun way to live (RC, MC) and care less about consequences on family.  Most addicts will tell you they want to change but not the ones we are dealing with here!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #346 on: October 10, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »

http://radionewz.net/        Gunny has put his two cents in about the latest happenings   

Thanks NoRose! 

I love those articles from Gunny, what a hoot  Monkey Devil!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: October 10, 2009, 03:44:23 PM »

Brandi, I agree with what you said about the road rage woman and her not being crusfied if she is totally innocent and just happened upon the 2 out of bad luck and nothing else. But I just dont think thats the case, her face was plasted all over the internet even before this all happened, but she reffused to have her face shown on TV or anywhere else, and she is connected to Steph Watts, and so what is the chance of that? And we still dont have anyones word about what happened on that day but hers, we still havent heard from the Donna woman and the only thing we hear was Misty saying "that womans crazy" we didnt do that, but we know how Misty is with the truth, Still I say something is up with this woman other then ...just happened upon them..

Now a days, it is normal for 25 year-olds to have a picture of themselves on the Internet. The pictures we saw of her were for legitimate, upstanding reasons. She is a young woman and interested in meeting people with similar interests. This is normal. I would not say here picture was "plastered" anywhere.

I just feel that without any evidence that she is anything but an innocent victim in this case, she should not be "crucified" as you put it.

We all have the right to believe her story or not. But without any evidence that says she is lying, I feel she should be left alone and not looked at as some evil person with an interest in this case.

JMO.

First of all, I wasnt looking at her as and "evil" person, not in any way, you have misunderstood what I am trying to say, if she was connected to someone in this case then I believe what she was tying to do was get Misty caught doing something that LE could arrest her for and therefore had that happened we would be giving her a big high-5....Im not saying anything "bad" about her at all.................having said that, I will not mention her again....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #348 on: October 10, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »

The easiest way to get the little beast to talk is to tick her off.  She is under the impressive or hopeful they will get back together.  A photo of Ron with a cute girl or Misty sees Ron with another female, Misty will tell all, simple. A girl could just ask
him for directions and snap a photo and show Misty, is looking for another "step mom".

I think the best way to get her to talk is to instill fear in her. Fear for herself.

I think that is the only way to reach her.

JMO.

Brandi,

Fear is good, Jealousy,may work, too, she wanted her man so badly, and to think someone else would be Step-Mom, when she claims to wuv the kids, jealousy may also push her over the top, (IF his family was involved) MC would have no problem telling all she knows. Fear and jealous are powerful emotions.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: October 10, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

JMO.

First of all, I wasnt looking at her as and "evil" person, not in any way, you have misunderstood what I am trying to say, if she was connected to someone in this case then I believe what she was tying to do was get Misty caught doing something that LE could arrest her for and therefore had that happened we would be giving her a big high-5....Im not saying anything "bad" about her at all.................having said that, I will not mention her again....

I was not directing this post to anyone in particular.

Just in theory.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #350 on: October 10, 2009, 03:51:07 PM »

The easiest way to get the little beast to talk is to tick her off.  She is under the impressive or hopeful they will get back together.  A photo of Ron with a cute girl or Misty sees Ron with another female, Misty will tell all, simple. A girl could just ask
him for directions and snap a photo and show Misty, is looking for another "step mom".

I think the best way to get her to talk is to instill fear in her. Fear for herself.

JMO.

Brandi,

Fear is good, Jealousy,may work, too, she wanted her man so badly, and to think someone else would be Step-Mom, when she claims to wuv the kids, jealousy may also push her over the top, (IF his family was involved) MC would have no problem telling all she knows. Fear and jealous are powerful emotions.
If I was Ron I would be careful, nothing quite like a woman/girl scorned 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: October 10, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »

Misty acts like someone that has a split personality....she looks and talks different...soft voice, acting like a little girl , then we see her speaking out cocky looking older....wth is going on with her?
Perhaps Misty suffers from dissociative disorder, an uncommon condition under the broad heading of anxiety disorders.  It can be frightening to be afflicted with dissociation.  Some victims do not remember previous states of mind (the "other" personality), and are perplexed when realize they are dressing like the "other" personality.  It sounds a bit spooky, and it's not all that common, but really, most people dissociate in minor ways, but there are no eye-opening events as is minor.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #352 on: October 10, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »

JMO.
I agree, Brandi. I think she is afraid but her well honed survival skills are covering that fear. The person to get through to her,IMO, will be the person who can show her that her fate will be much better if she tells what she knows than if she keeps her silence. I think LE is close to a break in this case and she can feel the dogs nipping at her heels. I hope someone does not step in to rescue her. This needs to stop and Haleigh needs to be found.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: October 10, 2009, 04:14:07 PM »

last three:  as it's minor dissociation.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: October 10, 2009, 04:18:59 PM »

Misty acts like someone that has a split personality....she looks and talks different...soft voice, acting like a little girl , then we see her speaking out cocky looking older....wth is going on with her?
Perhaps Misty suffers from dissociative disorder, an uncommon condition under the broad heading of anxiety disorders.  It can be frightening to be afflicted with dissociation.  Some victims do not remember previous states of mind (the "other" personality), and are perplexed when realize they are dressing like the "other" personality.  It sounds a bit spooky, and it's not all that common, but really, most people dissociate in minor ways, but there are no eye-opening events as is minor.

No disrespect intended to MyMonkey or Strayze, but I think Misty suffers from Drugged Out Juvenile Delinquent Disorder.  I think she's every bit as masterful at manipulation as Casey Anthony.  This little broad has participated in stuff that some of us never even heard of until we were twice her age. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: October 10, 2009, 04:29:24 PM »

@LindyLooWho2 They look at the blogs and websites. These two get a kick out of what's being said. Misty told me that 2 weeks ago.   1:05 PM Oct 9th from web in reply to LindyLooWho2

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: October 10, 2009, 04:30:54 PM »

It depends upon what one's line of work is, or in the alternative, one's experiences when expressing our concerns about addicts.  In my line of work, an addict is by definition self-cenbtered.  The degree of self-centeredness can vary I suppose.  The addict is entrapped in a hopeless struggle.  It takes some kind of help to become unaddicted.  It cannot be done alone.  One cannot simply think one's way back to the sober life.  I've seen marvelous recoveries where the former addict emerges the produtive empathetic human being that God intended.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: October 10, 2009, 04:36:27 PM »

Sorry about typos.  For anything longer than a few lines (quotes included), I'm forced to type blind.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: October 10, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »

Thanks NoRose! 

I love those articles from Gunny, what a hoot  Monkey Devil!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #359 on: October 10, 2009, 04:51:25 PM »

It depends upon what one's line of work is, or in the alternative, one's experiences when expressing our concerns about addicts.  In my line of work, an addict is by definition self-cenbtered.  The degree of self-centeredness can vary I suppose.  The addict is entrapped in a hopeless struggle.  It takes some kind of help to become unaddicted.  It cannot be done alone.  One cannot simply think one's way back to the sober life.  I've seen marvelous recoveries where the former addict emerges the produtive empathetic human being that God intended.

Well, from where I sit (which is often around the "tables") we are self centered. But we also love our kids. When I was actively drinking, I really really wanted to take care of my kids - unfortunately sometimes I got in the way. I know nothing of drug addicts since I am not one. But as a recovered alcoholic, I know that we do get lost in our selves. We do hurt our family. We do not want to change until very late in the game, however. We do not know what we do is wrong. We really THINK we are functioning. We THINK we are taking care of our families. Not until we reach a turning point within ourselves (not from emotional appeals from our family or from a judge) do we change and see the falsity of our lives. Then we do need help from something bigger than ourselves. In my book, it is not an addiction counselor or a treatment center - by definition we are beyond human aid. We have to be ready to give up our will - which is not an easy thing.

I do not see Misty or Ron or any of the other players in this case ready to do that. All I see are spoiled little kids that expect Mommy and the world to fix what they screw up.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.