March 28, 2024, 05:14:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409736 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: October 10, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

About Misty's comment that she and Cummings might get back together when this is all over.
Remembering Cummings' comment to keep your enemies closer.

Perhaps, Ron wants to divorce Misty, but doesn't want to totally alienate her...so', he's convinced Misty that they might get back together (because he knows she doesn't want the divorce)...just too hard now with all the people against us and my daughter missing..can't take it...but when this is all over, we might just get back together.

That would be a slick trick on Ron's part, but I can see him pulling that off.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #361 on: October 10, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »

Sorry about typos.  For anything longer than a few lines (quotes included), I'm forced to type blind.

O/T but a Monkey helped me with this the other day as I had the same problem. Look up to your browser bar and left click on Page. Go down to Compatability View Settings. Click on View all websites in Compatability View. This saved my sanity as I had the same problem after switching to IE 8.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: October 10, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »

The incident report filed by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office lists the alleged victim of the "road rage" clash as Courtney Ballinger, 25. The report says her address is in Massachusetts.

The zip code for her address is Madison, Miss.

The area code for her two phones is Orlando.

Ballinger has been identified on a Facebook page as being as friend, or acquaintance, of "Steph," a man who runs a chat site devoted to HaLeigh Cummings and her disappearance.

That has led some on-line speculators to wonder out loud if the alleged encounter on the interstate was accidental.

http://staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

heart is this the same steph
http://www.stephwattsreporter.com/

he has a story listed here too, 2/3 down pg about Haleigh
http://texasequusearch.org/

and thanks for all your updates

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: October 10, 2009, 05:29:42 PM »

Sorry about typos.  For anything longer than a few lines (quotes included), I'm forced to type blind.

O/T but a Monkey helped me with this the other day as I had the same problem. Look up to your browser bar and left click on Page. Go down to Compatability View Settings. Click on View all websites in Compatability View. This saved my sanity as I had the same problem after switching to IE 8.

O/T - I have tried again to use IE8 with the compatability view checked and IE8 is just way too slow for me.  Not to mention the Flash10 errors I kept getting that would close down IE8.  I've finally decided to get used to Firefox.  I've had zero errors and it is much faster than IE8.

End of public service announcement 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: October 10, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

O/T - I have tried again to use IE8 with the compatability view checked and IE8 is just way too slow for me.  Not to mention the Flash10 errors I kept getting that would close down IE8.  I've finally decided to get used to Firefox.  I've had zero errors and it is much faster than IE8.

And an excellent PSA at that!

From a longtime Firefox fan.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: October 10, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

there was suppose to be a long....bbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeppppppppp....at the end....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: October 10, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »

I have a question to ask, and maybe someone can tell me. I know that Twitter is a new way to communicate ideas. I admit to being Twitter ignorant, so bear with me.

Ever since I have been on SM we have all brought over blogs, and other things we have found on the web, usuallly with a link. Sometimes we have even brought over a comment or two from a blog or a story. But it seems to me that twitter comments are mostly gossip, or statements made by anon people that show no proof at all there is any truth in what they are saying. So why is it now, for the past several months, a lot of what we are discussing is something brought over from Twitter that is not necessarily known to be the truth. Sometimes there is one by the author of the blog, but many times it is just anonymous posters. It sound like a gossip party line to me.

Sometimes, two different Twitters sites say two totally opposite things. Like last night one said Crystal had been stopped, and one said she had not. I think this whole twitter business is causing a lot of gossip and confusion going on, instead of working with actual links.

Please,  someone show me where I am wrong about this. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: October 10, 2009, 05:34:22 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

About Misty's comment that she and Cummings might get back together when this is all over.
Remembering Cummings' comment to keep your enemies closer.

Perhaps, Ron wants to divorce Misty, but doesn't want to totally alienate her...so', he's convinced Misty that they might get back together (because he knows she doesn't want the divorce)...just too hard now with all the people against us and my daughter missing..can't take it...but when this is all over, we might just get back together.

That would be a slick trick on Ron's part, but I can see him pulling that off.

just seems separation, and counseling, would be the way to go, then see
but he77 if you rush into marriage, i guess you could rush to divorce too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: October 10, 2009, 05:39:12 PM »

I have a question to ask, and maybe someone can tell me. I know that Twitter is a new way to communicate ideas. I admit to being Twitter ignorant, so bear with me.

Ever since I have been on SM we have all brought over blogs, and other things we have found on the web, usuallly with a link. Sometimes we have even brought over a comment or two from a blog or a story. But it seems to me that twitter comments are mostly gossip, or statements made by anon people that show no proof at all there is any truth in what they are saying. So why is it now, for the past several months, a lot of what we are discussing is something brought over from Twitter that is not necessarily known to be the truth. Sometimes there is one by the author of the blog, but many times it is just anonymous posters. It sound like a gossip party line to me.

Sometimes, two different Twitters sites say two totally opposite things. Like last night one said Crystal had been stopped, and one said she had not. I think this whole twitter business is causing a lot of gossip and confusion going on, instead of working with actual links.

Many individuals and many news agencies and TV shows, etc. have twitter accounts and send out messages known as tweets.

And most of what is posted there are tweets (messages) from individual posters just like you or me.

I always take what these people say with a grain of salt, as I don't know who many of them are. And you are right, many of them just post opinions, not facts.

But sometimes, they post a link to a news source that is legitimate.

Twitter is a tool, it just depends on how you use it as to what you get out of it.

JMO.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: October 10, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »

O/T Opera is good also no pop ups

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: October 10, 2009, 06:20:53 PM »

Many individuals and many news agencies and TV shows, etc. have twitter accounts and send out messages known as tweets.

And most of what is posted there are tweets (messages) from individual posters just like you or me.

I always take what these people say with a grain of salt, as I don't know who many of them are. And you are right, many of them just post opinions, not facts.

But sometimes, they post a link to a news source that is legitimate.

Twitter is a tool, it just depends on how you use it as to what you get out of it.

JMO.

Thanks Brandi. I know all that, there is some posts that are legitimate. But a lot of them sound like unverified gossip that only confuses things, and it seems like some Monkeys take them as Gospel.
It takes a lot of effort to clean the wheat from the chaff. I am just used to using sites that are links and are published.

I have to confess I am not totally twitter illerate. I have leaned a lot since last Friday, and have learned to follow certain twitters along and I read them. But I would never post one here as I can't prove it as fact no more that I would post a comment from Internet Forums Wars.  I have seen a change in SM since twitter has come along. That's just the way I feel.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: October 10, 2009, 06:25:57 PM »

Hi again, Monkeys,

LE stated he has "physical evidence", MC wasn't home, curious, is there photos or video of the Me'nage a' Trois?

Physical evidence?  could mean DNA, (or photos or video). Geraldo's show, a few weeks back, an Attorney on the guest panel,
insisted that they must have "something", GR didn't allow the guest to finish his sentence.  I wonder if that "something" is physical
proof of the Threesome House?  With all the cellphones/ Picture Phones, the Thugs have I would not doubt they take  photos for blackmail?  IMO 

This could also be a receipt of some kind also.  Also wonder if she had a food stamp card and bought some munchies for the party.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: October 10, 2009, 06:33:17 PM »

Hi again, Monkeys,

LE stated he has "physical evidence", MC wasn't home, curious, is there photos or video of the Me'nage a' Trois?

Physical evidence?  could mean DNA, (or photos or video). Geraldo's show, a few weeks back, an Attorney on the guest panel,
insisted that they must have "something", GR didn't allow the guest to finish his sentence.  I wonder if that "something" is physical
proof of the Threesome House?  With all the cellphones/ Picture Phones, the Thugs have I would not doubt they take  photos for blackmail?  IMO 

This could also be a receipt of some kind also.  Also wonder if she had a food stamp card and bought some munchies for the party.

good idea
not to sure about the putnam LE, i think it was posted , this LE is slow with
the info

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: October 10, 2009, 06:36:54 PM »

Hi again, Monkeys,

good idea
the info

She could have very easily been on some stores surveillance tape.  Gas station/carryout store. Most stores have them now.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: October 10, 2009, 06:43:27 PM »

there was suppose to be a long....bbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeppppppppp....at the end....

In fine print disclaimer Firefox does  NOT run well on Vista 64bit system.

Edit:  Correction by Idgie.  MB
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:14:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: October 10, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »

Hi again, Monkeys,

good idea
the info

She could have very easily been on some stores surveillance tape.  Gas station/carryout store. Most stores have them now.

yes and LE should have been able to do this for RC, the nite Haleigh went missing
makes you wonder if putnam LE is up to the task
see this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6184.msg966265#msg966265

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: October 10, 2009, 06:49:07 PM »

Since it is slow and I am feeling cranky with a sore throat I am going to say one thing about Tim Miller and Tes.  I said I could not fathom Tim associating himself with Donna and the antics that have gone one with Misty. His heart may have been in the right place, but he really used bad judment, in my view, to put his trust in Donna getting Misty softened up. I have seen her MySpaces, and the posting search pictures and upclose pictures with herself and other TES members while on a search is deplorable to me, and I can see no way  that this is ok. If Tim did or didn't know she did this, he should have.

I have donated several times to TES with no stipulation where the money would be spent. I left it up to Tim's descretion to use it in any way he saw fit to find a child. But never in my wildest dreams did I think he would dole out money in $300 increments to get Misty's nails done, or take her on a trip to Universal, Dayton, and New York. She's a tough little nut to crack, and all she will do is use him for her purposes, and most probably leave him high and dry as far as info.

I so hope I am wrong about this. I have just been trying to digest this news about Tim. To say I am stunned would be an understatement. All I can say is at least he was trying when it seems no one else is. 

I know my post about how I feel about Tim will not be popular. But that is not why I posted it. I just felt like it was something I needed to say.  an angelic monkey

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: October 10, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »

I have a question please. Is it true that misty bought a ticket to canada and her lawyer quit. I am just now getting on my computer I was reading that she bought a ticket. Does anyone know if that is true?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2009, 06:49:26 PM »

Meant to say does NOT run well with Vista 64 bit.

I edited your post to reflect that.  MB
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:15:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2009, 06:50:39 PM »

It is the Networks ( the ones who pandered to FAB, bride of FAB and Mother of the FAB ) who deserve the criticism.

LOL!  FAB is the perfect name, Thanks Tim!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.