April 24, 2024, 12:54:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410830 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: October 10, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »

Can anyone see me in here
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2009, 07:01:02 PM »

I see you. I was beginning to think I was talking to myself too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2009, 07:01:07 PM »

I have a question please. Is it true that misty bought a ticket to canada and her lawyer quit. I am just now getting on my computer I was reading that she bought a ticket. Does anyone know if that is true?

HI Luvmyboys,

Misty would need a passport IF she bought a ticket to Canada, I would discount that rumor, she doesn't like country living.
Her Lawyer, supposely, quit because she disobeyed him and she apparently lied about going to NYC. He may not trust his client, her and scrapped up knees. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: October 10, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »

Since it is slow and I am feeling cranky with a sore throat I am going to say one thing about Tim Miller and Tes.  I said I could not fathom Tim associating himself with Donna and the antics that have gone one with Misty. His heart may have been in the right place, but he really used bad judment, in my view, to put his trust in Donna getting Misty softened up. I have seen her MySpaces, and the posting search pictures and upclose pictures with herself and other TES members while on a search is deplorable to me, and I can see no way  that this is ok. If Tim did or didn't know she did this, he should have.

I have donated several times to TES with no stipulation where the money would be spent. I left it up to Tim's descretion to use it in any way he saw fit to find a child. But never in my wildest dreams did I think he would dole out money in $300 increments to get Misty's nails done, or take her on a trip to Universal, Dayton, and New York. She's a tough little nut to crack, and all she will do is use him for her purposes, and most probably leave him high and dry as far as info.

I so hope I am wrong about this. I have just been trying to digest this news about Tim. To say I am stunned would be an understatement. All I can say is at least he was trying when it seems no one else is. 

I know my post about how I feel about Tim will not be popular. But that is not why I posted it. I just felt like it was something I needed to say.  an angelic monkey

I certainly understand how you are feeling.

And I agree, at least TM is trying to help, whereas we don't see anyone else trying.

And I also know how to post unpopular opinions. LOL

I know neither you nor I are here to be popular, though.

We are here in the interest of finding out where Haleigh is!

Just wanted to say this, although it is not much.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: October 10, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »

I see you. I was beginning to think I was talking to myself too. 

I don't see you avi though. Is that what you were asking?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

I have a question please. Is it true that misty bought a ticket to canada and her lawyer quit. I am just now getting on my computer I was reading that she bought a ticket. Does anyone know if that is true?

Robert Fields, Misty's lawyer did quit.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

I have seen nor heard nothing until your post about Misty buying a ticket to Canada.

Do you have a link for this?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »

Yes, find out. There are three monkeys from Canada here. We'll met her at the airport.
lol
Misty would need a passport to get in, do you think she has one ?  You have to show the passport when you buy the ticket.
Her lawyer did release her as a client or whatever term they use. This was after he told her to do the show, she said she wouldn't and she did.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #387 on: October 10, 2009, 07:08:50 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.

About Misty's comment that she and Cummings might get back together when this is all over.
Remembering Cummings' comment to keep your enemies closer.

Perhaps, Ron wants to divorce Misty, but doesn't want to totally alienate her...so', he's convinced Misty that they might get back together (because he knows she doesn't want the divorce)...just too hard now with all the people against us and my daughter missing..can't take it...but when this is all over, we might just get back together.

That would be a slick trick on Ron's part, but I can see him pulling that off.

Pluzzler,

Misty chick is bad news, she just is and his family had enough of her. FAB mother said to divorce her, because, of the black cloud MC family brings.  FAM is keeping MC mouth shut by keeping her in limbo, "they might get back together" anyone knows or dated a guy, means fat chance of ever getting back together.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: October 10, 2009, 07:11:01 PM »

Since it is slow and I am feeling cranky with a sore throat I am going to say one thing about Tim Miller and Tes.  I said I could not fathom Tim associating himself with Donna and the antics that have gone one with Misty. His heart may have been in the right place, but he really used bad judment, in my view, to put his trust in Donna getting Misty softened up. I have seen her MySpaces, and the posting search pictures and upclose pictures with herself and other TES members while on a search is deplorable to me, and I can see no way  that this is ok. If Tim did or didn't know she did this, he should have.

I have donated several times to TES with no stipulation where the money would be spent. I left it up to Tim's descretion to use it in any way he saw fit to find a child. But never in my wildest dreams did I think he would dole out money in $300 increments to get Misty's nails done, or take her on a trip to Universal, Dayton, and New York. She's a tough little nut to crack, and all she will do is use him for her purposes, and most probably leave him high and dry as far as info.

I so hope I am wrong about this. I have just been trying to digest this news about Tim. To say I am stunned would be an understatement. All I can say is at least he was trying when it seems no one else is. 

I know my post about how I feel about Tim will not be popular. But that is not why I posted it. I just felt like it was something I needed to say.  an angelic monkey

And I agree, at least TM is trying to help, whereas we don't see anyone else trying.

i think his actions shows his frustration level with the whole thing,
seems it would be an easy thing to find a missing 5 yr old, so soon
into the case with experienced people, yet that didnt happen,
and he is just trying desperately, to find or make a break in the case.
kinda like the tv cop shows, good cop bad cop scenario

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: October 10, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »

Thanks Brandi. I know there must be others that feel the same way and I know there are some that feel Tim can do no wrong. I don't even like feeling the way I do. 

We all want to find Haleigh, no matter our viewpoints. Everyday we get up thinking this might be the day to find her. It is that way on several threads. Sometimes it is very disheartening and depressing. But then again, maybe tomorrow will be the day.   an angelic monkey

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: October 10, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »

Fanny - I hope you feel better soon.   As far as your feelings for TM and DB. They are your feelings and you should voice them if it bothers you. This is why this board is so great. Trust me you are not alone in feeling this way. TM is a great man and does wonderful things for families. I however do believe this was not the best choice that he made.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: October 10, 2009, 07:14:57 PM »

Thanks to u all that answered me. I was wondering what was going on
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: October 10, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »

Yes, find out. There are three monkeys from Canada here. We'll met her at the airport.
lol
Misty would need a passport to get in, do you think she has one ?  You have to show the passport when you buy the ticket.
Her lawyer did release her as a client or whatever term they use. This was after he told her to do the show, she said she wouldn't and she did.

Another reason why I hope that someone has their hands on Misty. I know LP was rumored to have made that offer to her before. I wonder if she is going to go see how much money she can suck out of him.  It takes a while to get a passport. She would have had to have this plan in the works for a long time. She acts like a dumb back woods hick, but I think she has a lot of street smarts. She didn't always live in Putnam county. JMO

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: October 10, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae.  I've come out from lurking to tell you I appreciate your opinion. I go back and forth re Tim's choice.  It's curious to me.  Maybe he needed someone who would get down and dirty.  Maybe the Mother Theresa type wouldn't work with Misty.  Misty probably requires excitement.
Anyway, I hope your sore throat feel better soon.  Is a hot toddy with honey in order?   
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: October 10, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »

I FOUND THIS..THAT IS WHY I ASK ABOUT THE CANADA TICKET

Misty's Lawyer "Quits" She Purchases Ticket To Canada!!

Body:  Oh yeah misty lawyer quit and somebody on topix got a copy of a plane ticket for Misty for October 13,2009. check it out:

Heres the article and link about her lawyer quitting:

Fields said he contacted Cummings on Thursday after hearing she was planning to appear on the CBS Morning News on Friday.

She said she would not but flew to New York for the show anyway.

Fields
said he texted her, notifying her of his decision, when the program
aired. He didn't know if she actually got the message because she
hadn't called him back as of Friday night.

Helping get clients
through difficult times relies less on newsprint and the glare of
television cameras, and more on "boring, gray, straight line work,"
Fields said.

Cummings apparently didn't agree. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: October 10, 2009, 07:22:29 PM »

Robert Fields, Misty's lawyer did quit.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

I have seen nor heard nothing until your post about Misty buying a ticket to Canada.

Do you have a link for this?

maybe whoever are talking about this,statement in 8-09

By: John H. Gohde
Sunday, August 30, 2009, 9:06:08 PM | John H. Gohde
Misty manages to project a sympathetic image to the public, which had absolutely no effect on the professional
Polygraph, Voice Analysis, and Hypnosis examiners. As she says, she is just a 17 year-old girl.

Some bloggers, like Simon and Tj Hart, have responded foolishly to Misty’s sympathetic image by claiming that she
 has a sinister relationship with Ronald which is keeping her from coming clean. That she should fly to Canada in
order to get away from him. Could be, but I see Ronald more of a protector or savior of Misty from her Croslin
extended family.

Whatever is Misty’s problem, it has been over six months now.

Mo matter how much she has claimed to be innocent and loved Haleigh, only one thing is clear. Misty had absolutely
 no problem throwing Haleigh under the bus in order to save her own skin. If she was the least bit as mature as
all those hillbillies are claiming that she is, then Misty Croslin would have fest up on day one as to what went
down.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2009/08/30/misty-cummings-sodium-pentothal/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: October 10, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »

luvmyboys~  do you have a link for that?  BTW, you're nekky   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »

Thanks Brandi. I know there must be others that feel the same way and I know there are some that feel Tim can do no wrong. I don't even like feeling the way I do. 

We all want to find Haleigh, no matter our viewpoints. Everyday we get up thinking this might be the day to find her. It is that way on several threads. Sometimes it is very disheartening and depressing. But then again, maybe tomorrow will be the day.   an angelic monkey

My view doesn't appear to be very popular either. My guess is that TM works on the sly for LE doing things they can't get away with. For all we know, LE could be footing the bill for Misty's mani.........
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: October 10, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »

lol
Yes, Kat I'm one of them.  Happy Thanksgiving BTW.

There was talk that Leonard wanted to take her to Canada.  I wonder if
it was arranged that Misty apply for a passport, and if she might have agreed to apply for one...just to keep that ace up her sleeve.  You never know when you might need a Lenny in your life. $$$'s
Maybe he'll become her next string along.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: October 10, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae.  I've come out from lurking to tell you I appreciate your opinion. I go back and forth re Tim's choice.  It's curious to me.  Maybe he needed someone who would get down and dirty.  Maybe the Mother Theresa type wouldn't work with Misty.  Misty probably requires excitement.
Anyway, I hope your sore throat feel better soon.  Is a hot toddy with honey in order?   

Thanks, Hot toddy with honey is definitely in order.

Sometimes I don't think down and dirty worked with Misty. She wouldn't be headed to Cananda if it did....On to the next victim that will "pamper her." JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.