April 19, 2024, 04:21:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410650 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2009, 05:24:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

That made me laugh....just thinking about any of these folks in this case speaking French...what came to mind for me was that they might call it lets "sandwich up"
  Omg~Just checked backed in and spit my drink everywhere...........a sandiwch would be the hillbilly word, I think menage a trois is the french word

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »

Misty Croslin Cummings' statement 'absolutely ludicrous', attorney says

Misty Croslin Cummings said this morning on CBS' "The Early Show" that someone 'on the other side of the family' has Haleigh Cummings

Hal Boedeker and Willoughby Mariano Sentinel Staff Writers

3:44 p.m. EDT, October 9, 2009

An attorney for the father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings said any suggestion his family had anything to do with the disappearance is "absolutely ludicrous."

Haleigh's stepmother, Misty Croslin Cummings, made the suggestion during her interview today on national television.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Misty Croslin Cummings, 17, told CBS' "The Early Show." "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her. That's just how I feel."

Later, Ronald Cummings' attorney Brandon Beardsley called Misty Cummings' statement "absolutely ludicrous."

"That was stated merely for the purpose of deflecting attention away from her," Beardsley told the Orlando Sentinel.

Misty Cummings didn't provide any details and she wasn't pressed for more information.

She was the last person to see Haleigh before she vanished overnight from her father's Satsuma trailer in February.

She was baby-sitting for her then-boyfriend Ronald Cummings, 25. The girl was 5 at the time.

Misty Cummings married Ronald Cummings about a month after the disappearance. This week, he announced on the Nancy Grace show that he is seeking a divorce.

Misty Cummings has faced close scrutiny. Investigators interviewed her repeatedly, and the teen reportedly failed a polygraph test.

The stepmother was grim and subdued during today's interview. She wore a T-shirt bearing Haleigh's picture, which read "Have You Seen Me?"

A representative from "The Early Show" said it covered Misty Cummings' travel and lodging expenses, which is standard.

Misty Cummings said those who suspect her in the disappearance should focus elsewhere. Her husband has told her he doesn't think she's guilty, she said, and investigators have probed her actions extensively.

"I don't think they looked at everyone as close as they looked at me," she said.

Authorities said the child was abducted. No one has been named as suspect and no arrests have been made.

Misty Cummings made news in Metro Orlando this week after she and another woman were accused of a road-range incident on Interstate 4. The women were detained and later released without being charged.

It happened Wednesday, the same day her husband announced plans for a divorce.

In Friday's interview, Misty Cummings said there's little chance her marriage will survive.

"If something happens down the road, then we might end up back together," Misty Cummings said.

Beardsley expects the divorce papers to be signed next week. The couple have no shared assets or children, so the process should end quickly, he said.

Misty Cummings said she hopes for Haleigh's return.

"I want things to be back to normal. I want Haleigh home, definitely," she added. "I feel in my heart she is still alive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-misty-interview-100909,0,2970842.story

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

ménage à trois

Well if ya wana get all fancy and technical.....

Mine was the sinsuma version...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

hahaha I guess I did not need to log in for that...but here it is anywho..
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_manaja_twa

I also want to say I was wrong about TM and the D Brock thing.. I just could not let myself believe he would get involved in the circus like that.. This case is crazy and making people do crazy things.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

ménage à trois

Was it said that Ronald participated in the threesome....sorry to say this but Ronald strikes me as the type that would participate in some kinky behavior  with Misty and another, that is probably why he did not raise more he77 when it was told she had sex with WBG....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »

I'm back to the rafters as my head is still spinning from all this...I think the thug friends referred to were nay nay and company, but what the heck do I know, I never would have thought TM was involved in the other so I am just shutting up..have a good night

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2009, 05:29:49 PM »

Misty did the Early Showinterview without the blessing of her attorney. Mr. Fields advised Misty not to do the Early Show interview per Natisha Lance on HLN

Natisha also said that she spoke with Marie Griffis and Marie thought that Misty was referring to Ron's side of the family when Misty stated on the Early Show that she thought the other side of the family took HaLeigh and that she thought HaLeigh is still  alive.

Thanks for the update, Heart.

I also wondered what Misty meant by "the other side of the family." My first thought was Ronald's. My second was Crystal's.

I am not sure yet what she meant!

I thought she was talking about the Sheffield side of the family, when she said the other side, since there are only 2 sides.  Misty is not blood kin, so therefore she has no side.  I would have never assumed that she was talking about Ronald's side of HaLeigh's family.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2009, 05:34:44 PM »

I also want to say I was wrong about TM and the D Brock thing.. I just could not let myself believe he would get involved in the circus like that.. This case is crazy and making people do crazy things.

I think he'd do whatever he had to do to find a child, barring anything illegal, and kudos to him for trying to bring this baby home and lay her to rest.

When you consider his thought on the "two" of them in the audios, I think he did the right thing, and it's too bad it was exposed.

Gotta run, there is the phone call I've been waiting on.........

Drinks on the beach I'll be thinking of y'all!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2009, 05:35:30 PM »

Misty did the Early Showinterview without the blessing of her attorney. Mr. Fields advised Misty not to do the Early Show interview per Natisha Lance on HLN

Natisha also said that she spoke with Marie Griffis and Marie thought that Misty was referring to Ron's side of the family when Misty stated on the Early Show that she thought the other side of the family took HaLeigh and that she thought HaLeigh is still  alive.

I also wondered what Misty meant by "the other side of the family." My first thought was Ronald's. My second was Crystal's.

I thought she was talking about the Sheffield side of the family, when she said the other side, since there are only 2 sides.  Misty is not blood kin, so therefore she has no side.  I would have never assumed that she was talking about Ronald's side of HaLeigh's family.

Ronalds lawyer was quick to make a statement.....Makes the old saying "guilty dog always barks" come to mind.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

just logging in for the first time today and what do I see? not sure since I haven't read back on this thread or the end of the last one...something about a 3 some with Ron/Misty?did I read that right?? I just threw up in my throat again...I only read the post ahead of mine so I could be way off....

...I had to have an all day lie down since HH and I were actually agreeing on several things last night...  

seriously, I will be busy this weekend with class reunion stuff and company but will try to check in...darn..I feel like I am missing something if I am not on here! will catch up with you all soon...am listening to HLN while I am getting ready to go..don't get too far ahead of me!!!
God bless Haleigh and keep the faith Monkeys...Haleigh needs to be found soon!!!

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2009, 05:37:29 PM »

I'm back to the rafters as my head is still spinning from all this...I think the thug friends referred to were nay nay and company, but what the heck do I know, I never would have thought TM was involved in the other so I am just shutting up..have a good night

Hello Searching 

Hope youre having a great friday!!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2009, 05:39:19 PM »

Hello Searching 

Hi SC same to you.. may wanna turn scanners on

reilly57 @MysticFlower14 omg crystal sheffeild just got stopped3 minutes ago from web

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

Hello Searching 

reilly57 @MysticFlower14 omg crystal sheffeild just got stopped3 minutes ago from web

Ohhh great 

I was holding out hope for her being the noramlist (<--------not a real word FWIW) one of them all 
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »

I didn't think TM would either. When I think of all the speculation about who was paying for the fun trip Misty went on and it being Teresa's boyfriend now makes me laugh.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

minagetwa.....hahaha is the closest english spelling i can do...dnt speak french sorry!! 

Menage A Trois   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2009, 05:45:43 PM »

Hello Searching 

Oh good grief I can't find my link.Can you give it to me.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »

Please don't run to the rafters to "shut up!"

We need everyone's opinions and fact-gathering expertise!

I also could not fathom TM getting involved to the extent of bringing this Donna Brock into the fray!

But, apparently, he did.

Keep posting with us!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2009, 05:48:22 PM »

I thought she was talking from her perspective ... as wife of Ronald. There are two sides of that family. His, and hers. Her side has been blamed for the breakup of the marriage, in part.

That's why I was thinking first she meant Ronald's side, then upon reflection, maybe she meant Crystal's.

All of us read/see things in our own way. That's why it is good to have lots of opinions.

JMO.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2009, 05:53:04 PM »

Please don't run to the rafters to "shut up!"

We need everyone's opinions and fact-gathering expertise!

I also could not fathom TM getting involved to the extent of bringing this Donna Brock into the fray!

But, apparently, he did.

Keep posting with us!

I'm with Brandi.I was shocked too.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.