March 29, 2024, 06:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409790 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: October 10, 2009, 09:55:32 PM »

custody for custudy in line 1 above.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: October 10, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »

MN is another option. Since the Caylee case I've seen a change in TM....Is it possible after helping so many honest grieving families that he is just fed up with these families that don't help and is driven to find these children himself since it appears nobody else wants to?

You may be onto something, N2W. 

IMO, Tim has been treated badly by families long before Caylee.  I watched him struggle in the Stacy Peterson case.  He was treated horrendously by many in her family/friends, those dealing with the searches etc.  He walked away with much class and dignity, but it broke his heart not to have the opportunity to continue in helping to find Stacy.  IMO, if she's never found, it will be because of her own family members, their need to place ego's above all else, and in the doing of that lost their best chance to find Stacy when Tim walked.  Again, that's my own opinion. 

And then he came to help find Caylee, and then Haleigh, plus there have been others.... I don't know how he continues, I really don't.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 10, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat

That is not true.  There are extremely self-centered and irresponsible alcoholics who do not provide even the minimal care for their families.  Alcoholics by definition are self-centered.  While he lived the high-life, my father left his family to fend for themselves, by "borrowing" from neighbors.  Our public school teachers took up collections for school supplies, band uniforms, school trips, etc.  I don't know how my sister and I would ever have made it without the kindness of our teachers.  BTW, my father's ego was way to huge to sign the applications for public assistance, so that left us in a double bind. It was this double bind situation that really was so lethal, leaving us for many years to come to deal with our profound disgust with our father, the self-centered alcoholic.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #443 on: October 10, 2009, 09:59:43 PM »

Well, from where I sit (which is often around the "tables") we are self centered. But we also love our kids. When I was actively drinking, I really really wanted to take care of my kids - unfortunately sometimes I got in the way. I know nothing of drug addicts since I am not one. But as a recovered alcoholic, I know that we do get lost in our selves. We do hurt our family. We do not want to change until very late in the game, however. We do not know what we do is wrong. We really THINK we are functioning. We THINK we are taking care of our families. Not until we reach a turning point within ourselves (not from emotional appeals from our family or from a judge) do we change and see the falsity of our lives. Then we do need help from something bigger than ourselves. In my book, it is not an addiction counselor or a treatment center - by definition we are beyond human aid. We have to be ready to give up our will - which is not an easy thing.

I do not see Misty or Ron or any of the other players in this case ready to do that. All I see are spoiled little kids that expect Mommy and the world to fix what they screw up.

<<< monkey hugs >>>

for you, theboyzmom, and any other monkey having reached this clarity in their lives.

<<<hugs>>> back at cha girl!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 10, 2009, 10:00:23 PM »

I have a question to ask, and maybe someone can tell me. I know that Twitter is a new way to communicate ideas. I admit to being Twitter ignorant, so bear with me.

Ever since I have been on SM we have all brought over blogs, and other things we have found on the web, usuallly with a link. Sometimes we have even brought over a comment or two from a blog or a story. But it seems to me that twitter comments are mostly gossip, or statements made by anon people that show no proof at all there is any truth in what they are saying. So why is it now, for the past several months, a lot of what we are discussing is something brought over from Twitter that is not necessarily known to be the truth. Sometimes there is one by the author of the blog, but many times it is just anonymous posters. It sound like a gossip party line to me.

Sometimes, two different Twitters sites say two totally opposite things. Like last night one said Crystal had been stopped, and one said she had not. I think this whole twitter business is causing a lot of gossip and confusion going on, instead of working with actual links.

Please,  someone show me where I am wrong about this. 

Thank you for saying this, Fanny.  I am 'twitter challenged', and totally agree with what you've described. 

The same people that are twitting in this case are the same people that are in the various forums. 

Some info in forums are someone ones opinion, the same that is in the twitts and opinions do not have links. When I copy and paste a post from twitt, I post the link unless I forget.  There is info posted on twitt that is good info and then there is just gossip and scrabbling.

When there is misinfo such as Crystal being pulled over by LE, there will be/was  someone to come along and clear it up, just like in the forum, just like some of the mis-info in the media.

Not knocking the poster that posted here last week about Hank Croslin, and Tommy Croslin's name being heard on the LE scanner.  Others heard it also and posted it on twitter, but to my knowledge nothing ever came of it.

Today it is the twitter age, tomorrow it will be something else in the world of technology.

http://twitter.com/theearlyshow
http://twitter.com/myfoxorlando
http://twitter.com/docstoc
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM
http://twitter.com/TexasEquuSearchisher

I do get the twitter is a new technology thing and that there are some from legitimate news sites. What makes me scratch my head is if the twitterers are people on the forums,why are they talking about it on  the forums, instead of bringing over possible erronenous information and saying they read it on the twitter and post a link, when they have no idea who some of these people are, or if the thing they are bringing over is verified. It is almost like saying my neighbor told me on the phone that her son's boss's friend's girlfriend's grandmother's brother said.....fill in the blanks. That's what I am talking about. Just because it is said on Twitter, don't necessarily make it so.

Every now and then, something may be the truth. But most of the time it fades away, or was erroneous, or factual to a point but not completely. For all those twitter sites you just posted, I could put up several that would curl your hair. As I said, I know how to follow along, I just don't post what I see.

I'm not hitting on you because you twitter, and I was not necessarily pointing you out. I just don't see the place for it here on SM. I may be totally wrong, but that is my take on things. I can listen to the Putnam Co radio myself, and in that case I would post something I heard. And I will scan news sites and post the link and story if it is pertinent. But the comment section to me is the gossip section. That's just me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: October 10, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

I have a question to ask, and maybe someone can tell me. I know that Twitter is a new way to communicate ideas. I admit to being Twitter ignorant, so bear with me.

Ever since I have been on SM we have all brought over blogs, and other things we have found on the web, usuallly with a link. Sometimes we have even brought over a comment or two from a blog or a story. But it seems to me that twitter comments are mostly gossip, or statements made by anon people that show no proof at all there is any truth in what they are saying. So why is it now, for the past several months, a lot of what we are discussing is something brought over from Twitter that is not necessarily known to be the truth. Sometimes there is one by the author of the blog, but many times it is just anonymous posters. It sound like a gossip party line to me.

Sometimes, two different Twitters sites say two totally opposite things. Like last night one said Crystal had been stopped, and one said she had not. I think this whole twitter business is causing a lot of gossip and confusion going on, instead of working with actual links.

Please,  someone show me where I am wrong about this. 

Thank you for saying this, Fanny.  I am 'twitter challenged', and totally agree with what you've described. 

The same people that are twitting in this case are the same people that are in the various forums. 

Some info in forums are someone ones opinion, the same that is in the twitts and opinions do not have links. When I copy and paste a post from twitt, I post the link unless I forget.  There is info posted on twitt that is good info and then there is just gossip and scrabbling.

When there is misinfo such as Crystal being pulled over by LE, there will be/was  someone to come along and clear it up, just like in the forum, just like some of the mis-info in the media.

Not knocking the poster that posted here last week about Hank Croslin, and Tommy Croslin's name being heard on the LE scanner.  Others heard it also and posted it on twitter, but to my knowledge nothing ever came of it.

Today it is the twitter age, tomorrow it will be something else in the world of technology.

http://twitter.com/theearlyshow
http://twitter.com/myfoxorlando
http://twitter.com/docstoc
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM
http://twitter.com/TexasEquuSearchisher

I do get the twitter is a new technology thing and that there are some from legitimate news sites. What makes me scratch my head is if the twitterers are people on the forums,why are they talking about it on  the forums, instead of bringing over possible erronenous information and saying they read it on the twitter and post a link, when they have no idea who some of these people are, or if the thing they are bringing over is verified. It is almost like saying my neighbor told me on the phone that her son's boss's friend's girlfriend's grandmother's brother said.....fill in the blanks. That's what I am talking about. Just because it is said on Twitter, don't necessarily make it so.

Every now and then, something may be the truth. But most of the time it fades away, or was erroneous, or factual to a point but not completely. For all those twitter sites you just posted, I could put up several that would curl your hair. As I said, I know how to follow along, I just don't post what I see.

I'm not hitting on you because you twitter, and I was not necessarily pointing you out. I just don't see the place for it here on SM. I may be totally wrong, but that is my take on things. I can listen to the Putnam Co radio myself, and in that case I would post something I heard. And I will scan news sites and post the link and story if it is pertinent. But the comment section to me is the gossip section. That's just me.

Fanny, I agree with you.

For what that's worth.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 10, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »

TM admitted that he bankrolled the "vacation" that Misty went on. He was hoping that Misty would relax and divulge information. 1 minute ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: October 10, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »

MN is another option. Since the Caylee case I've seen a change in TM....Is it possible after helping so many honest grieving families that he is just fed up with these families that don't help and is driven to find these children himself since it appears nobody else wants to?

IMO, Tim has been treated badly by families long before Caylee.  I watched him struggle in the Stacy Peterson case.  He was treated horrendously by many in her family/friends, those dealing with the searches etc.  He walked away with much class and dignity, but it broke his heart not to have the opportunity to continue in helping to find Stacy.  IMO, if she's never found, it will be because of her own family members, their need to place ego's above all else, and in the doing of that lost their best chance to find Stacy when Tim walked.  Again, that's my own opinion. 

And then he came to help find Caylee, and then Haleigh, plus there have been others.... I don't know how he continues, I really don't.   

I don't either Wyks.  The first I ever heard of Tim was over four years ago when he went to Aruba to search
for Natalee Holloway.
Tim isn't perfect nor is he a Saint, but his heart is in the right place.
I don't think it is my place to pass judgement on Tim Miller for his faults....at least he is out there
doing something.  I can't expect everybody to approve of his methods.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 10, 2009, 10:16:32 PM »

TM admitted that he bankrolled the "vacation" that Misty went on. He was hoping that Misty would relax and divulge information. 1 minute ago from HootSuite

If that is true, I am very disappointed.

And what will he do about Donna and the TES pictures posted on her public MySpace?  I saw those myself. I still think that needs to be addressed. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 10, 2009, 10:17:12 PM »

Is there an article or video stating this?  I'd like something other than a twitter post from HootSuite.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 10, 2009, 10:19:26 PM »

Fanny, I agree with you.

For what that's worth.

You didn't have to agree with me Brandi, but thank you, and it's worth a lot.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 10, 2009, 10:20:28 PM »

Fanny, I agree with you.

For what that's worth.

You didn't have to agree with me Brandi, but thank you, and it's worth a lot.   

Well, I do!

And thank you.

sugarBabies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: October 10, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »

Is it possible by taking her to Canada he wants her to think she is out of LE's reach?  She'll be out of the country, she may think she's safe if she talks there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: October 10, 2009, 10:22:17 PM »

Often it not treatment centers or addiction or alcohol counselors that provide the best  guidance.  Often group ,meetings such as alcoholics anomymous work wonders- - - - and it is free.  Learning from and getting support from others can be very helpful.  Nontheists get sober too.  Primary to sobering up is the desire to kick the habit.  Often people come to realize that they do have a problem when confronted by a supervisor or by trusted family members or friends..  As for Croslin families and most likely the Cummings families, there may be no sober family members or friends to confront Misty and Ron.  I'm appalled at Misty's use at such a young age.  It appears that at 17, she is a seasoned user.  I'm wondering what she will look like at 30- - - possibly like her mother.  With a population of families like the Cummings and Croslins, the police must be kept busy.  Addicts and alcoholics are nonproductive and  the cause of criminal acts.  They also are the cause of admissions to the emergency nrooms, something that productive taxpayers pay for, as Ers must treat all comers. Addicts and alcoholics are a big drain on society.

I agree, Strayze, very often it takes someone who has been there, done that.  And that coming from an LCSW, now retired and on disability who has worked with these folks.  Seems the ones that an alcoholic/addict will listen to, are often the ones who have successfully turned their lives around.  Some need that 'in your face' moment of reality, a telling like it is.  And that very often takes someone who has been there.  IMO.  Not saying that counseling won't help, especially in the case of an alcoholic/addict who has finally hit their final bottom, who would be receptive to getting the help they need.   It's the ones who've been there who can help them reach that point tho. 

IMO, just from what we've read about in Haleigh's case, and watched happened play out in front of our eyes in the media etc... many players in this case are nowhere near ready to get real with themselves.  And unfortunately, we are seeing how the children suffer the most.  Who then, if they make it thru alive, often continue the madness as adults, and with their own children.  What always amazes me are the children/adults who reach inside themselves to a strength that comes to them somehow, and go in the opposite direction. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 10, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »

I don't either Wyks.  The first I ever heard of Tim was over four years ago when he went to Aruba to search
for Natalee Holloway.
I don't think it is my place to pass judgement on Tim Miller for his faults....at least he is out there

I hope in the morning we get up and what has happened in the past few day has born fruit and I will come back on and sing Tim's praises.I will say I was wrong for even questioning what he did.
I just can't help but feel right now, "What was he thinking?"

I know nobody is a saint and perfect, and like I said, I know his story. I'm far from perfect myself. Ask KLAAS and the mods.  Monkey Devil!  But I do question his judgement in this, and I will still respect him, none-the-less. As I said before, he is trying when it seems very little is being done otherwise. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #455 on: October 10, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

for Natalee Holloway.

Just got back from a longgggggg hot day of football But wanted to pop in for a bit and say I totally agree with you Magnolia. I respect everyone's opinions but if this was what it took to bring HaLeigh home I think most would be applauding him right now. His heart is in the right place and all he wants is to bring this baby girl home and end some suffering, and I will not judge him for that. I can't even imagine the level of frustration he feels when he knows people are withholding vital information that can bring some since of peace to the hurting families and at least he is doing something to put more pressure on Misty. Like I said earlier if I was HaLeigh's mother, I wouldn't care less how he went about it............look at her pain and then at the photos of this missing angel an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: October 10, 2009, 10:29:38 PM »

FWIW, I will still probably send TES more money, but from now on I may be more specific what I want my donation to be used for, or not. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #457 on: October 10, 2009, 10:32:23 PM »

I have sent Tim more than one donation and I feel sure it was not wasted. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I will not talk bad about Tim Miller. He77 I will send him some more if he will let me "mother" Misty for a few hours.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2009, 10:32:33 PM »

Is there an article or video stating this?  I'd like something other than a twitter post from HootSuite.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php#11

Anyway, still waiting and found the calls transcribed by CrimeSeekers:

This is what I was trying to do, but it went too fast:

AUDIO: TES's Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Friend Donna Brock and More
Posted: Friday, 09 October 2009 3:49PM
TJ Hart/Rozie Franco/FNN/CBS TV

More stunning audio is coming out from Texas EquuSearch Director Tim Miller, the man who coordinated some of the ground searches for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma in February and who arranged for the child's stepmother to be polygraphed and hypnotized.

Miller spoke with 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida Radio Network. Rozie Franco conducted the interview and she asked Miller, " Who is Misty Cummings' friend, Donna Brock and what is she doing?"

Miller did not hesitate to answer.

Miller also stated in an earlier interview with FNN's Rozie Franco that he, too, was told early on that Misty wasn't at home the night Haleigh disappeared.

Misty appeared on the CBS Early Show Friday morning and started pointing fingers in the disappearance of young Haleigh. She said she feels 'someone on the other side of the family has Haleigh."

Quote:
Phone conversation (audio/transcribed) between Tim Miller and The Florida Radio Network, Rozie Franco:

Quote:
(Tim Miller on phone with Rozie Franco): PART ONE

Tim Miller: There are two things Misty is afraid of:

The polygraph clearly shows Misty knows where HaLeigh is and what happened to her. One of the questions was: Have you intentionally withheld any information about HaLeigh's disappearance? Misty said "no" and it was 99% deception. Another question was: Do you know where HaLeigh is? Misty answered "no" and 95% deception. She totally, totally blew that polygraph.

During the original search for HaLeigh, Lisa and Tim stopped in a little bar on a Sunday night. Girl in a bar wanted to talk to Tim Miller and told him that Misty wasn't home that night. Misty was at a party and was snorting oxycotin, smoking pot, and Misty and another girl had a threesome that night.

Girl in bar had gone over there to buy drugs and saw Misty there. Girl on probation and did not want to tell but showed Tim where the house was. Tim brought this up to Misty and Ronald six weeks ago in Orlando, they know the spot; it's their friends and this girl was telling the truth. Tim got LE involved and they questioned this girl but also said they aren't sure if it was the same night because people doing these drugs get things confused what day is what.

Tim told TN about it and the threesome. This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world. All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met.

Transcribed by Crimeseekers; Must give credit it copied. ©

Tim Miller speaking: PART TWO
...To go ahead and get Misty's nails done, to get her hair done, to take her to uh, Daytona, to take her to Universal Studios and stuff to try to get closer and closer and closer to her to get information so we could find HaLeigh. I was still spending money as of two days ago; wire transferred $300 more dollars to Donna. And we was doing everything that we could do so Donna could be a mother. So Donna was taking her to church, had a private meeting with the pastor. We felt as though the closer we could get her to the pastor and stuff, maybe she would go in there and confess to the pastor, uh, whatever the hell it was going to take for us to find Haleigh.

Rozie Franco: Right. Now Donna, is she one of your closest volunteers? Where is she....

Tim Miller: She is one that yeah, did a good job but she is one that would fit in as a mother that Misty never had. That somebody Misty could trust. You know, I mean nobody ever took Misty to the mall or nobody ever took Misty to get her nails done, nobody ever did any of that. So it's one of them things that you know, let's go ahead and play this Donna. You're gonna be the mother, I'll spend the damn money, work on this girl and everything and let's see if you can just go ahead and get her to break and say where in the hell little HaLeigh's at.

And when they put something together to that point that they know a jury's going to find her guilty and whether they'd have to take her in there first like they did Casey and take her in on child endangerment and false police reports, uh, and hold her under high bond or what. And you know what, here's what I truly believe from my heart, .... After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. ENDTranscribed by Crimeseekers; Must give credit if copied. ©

To listen to the audio & watch video of Misty on Early Show:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406914.php

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3712&pid=9903#pid9903
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php#11

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 10, 2009, 10:32:56 PM »

for Natalee Holloway.

I hope in the morning we get up and what has happened in the past few day has born fruit and I will come back on and sing Tim's praises.I will say I was wrong for even questioning what he did.
I just can't help but feel right now, "What was he thinking?"

I know nobody is a saint and perfect, and like I said, I know his story. I'm far from perfect myself. Ask KLAAS and the mods.  Monkey Devil!  But I do question his judgement in this, and I will still respect him, none-the-less. As I said before, he is trying when it seems very little is being done otherwise. 

As someone I know and love once said......"I think Tim Miller would sell his soul to the devil, if he thought it would
help find a missing child."  I think that is true.  Nevermind his methods.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.