April 23, 2024, 09:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410786 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: October 10, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »

The same people that are twitting in this case are the same people that are in the various forums. 

Some info in forums are someone ones opinion, the same that is in the twitts and opinions do not have links. When I copy and paste a post from twitt, I post the link unless I forget.  There is info posted on twitt that is good info and then there is just gossip and scrabbling.

When there is misinfo such as Crystal being pulled over by LE, there will be/was  someone to come along and clear it up, just like in the forum, just like some of the mis-info in the media.

Not knocking the poster that posted here last week about Hank Croslin, and Tommy Croslin's name being heard on the LE scanner.  Others heard it also and posted it on twitter, but to my knowledge nothing ever came of it.

Today it is the twitter age, tomorrow it will be something else in the world of technology.

http://twitter.com/theearlyshow
http://twitter.com/myfoxorlando
http://twitter.com/docstoc
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM
http://twitter.com/TexasEquuSearchisher

Thanks Heart, that makes sense.  And helps to understand it better too. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #461 on: October 10, 2009, 10:38:52 PM »

I have sent Tim more than one donation and I feel sure it was not wasted. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I will not talk bad about Tim Miller. He77 I will send him some more if he will let me "mother" Misty for a few hours.
  Me too, I'll bankroll you Darla for Tim if you'll "mother her"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #462 on: October 10, 2009, 10:40:28 PM »

I have sent Tim more than one donation and I feel sure it was not wasted. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I will not talk bad about Tim Miller. He77 I will send him some more if he will let me "mother" Misty for a few hours.
  Me too, I'll bankroll you Darla for Tim if you'll "mother her"

I think we could get up a good enough donation that he would do it lol. Someone needs to smack her up side the head.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: October 10, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

quotes from steph and misty from
http://stephww.wordpress.com/category/featured/

STEPH-When I asked about visiting law enforcement she detailed what that visit entailed.

MISTY-“I was there to tell them where I was staying, and tell them how to reach me. I was there for about an hour yesterday before I left for Orlando. I just listened as they talked and never asked me any questions.”

STEPH-What did they say to you?

MISTY-“I can’t talk about that right now.”

i was not aware misty, had to report in where she is, with the putnam LE

did i read that correctly, if i did misty has to tell putnam LE where she is, so i don't
think she would be going out of country

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: October 10, 2009, 10:42:22 PM »

Thanks Heart.  I sure hope there is a method in his "madness". 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 10, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »

MN is another option. Since the Caylee case I've seen a change in TM....Is it possible after helping so many honest grieving families that he is just fed up with these families that don't help and is driven to find these children himself since it appears nobody else wants to?

You may be onto something, N2W. 

IMO, Tim has been treated badly by families long before Caylee.  I watched him struggle in the Stacy Peterson case.  He was treated horrendously by many in her family/friends, those dealing with the searches etc.  He walked away with much class and dignity, but it broke his heart not to have the opportunity to continue in helping to find Stacy.  IMO, if she's never found, it will be because of her own family members, their need to place ego's above all else, and in the doing of that lost their best chance to find Stacy when Tim walked.  Again, that's my own opinion. 

And then he came to help find Caylee, and then Haleigh, plus there have been others.... I don't know how he continues, I really don't.   

Thanks for sharing some of TM's history with me. I did research his organization when I got involved with the Caylee case and I was definitely impressed with all he has done. I don't know where he gets his staying power, having had to deal with all the opposition and slander he got from the Ant's I'm amazed that he has tackled the Haleigh case.  He seems determined and I hope all his efforts bring results.......
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 10, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »

We keep waiting klaas. When we think that we are almost there, some other madness pops up.

Heart
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: October 10, 2009, 10:53:16 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat

That is not true.  There are extremely self-centered and irresponsible alcoholics who do not provide even the minimal care for their families.  Alcoholics by definition are self-centered.  While he lived the high-life, my father left his family to fend for themselves, by "borrowing" from neighbors.  Our public school teachers took up collections for school supplies, band uniforms, school trips, etc.  I don't know how my sister and I would ever have made it without the kindness of our teachers.  BTW, my father's ego was way to huge to sign the applications for public assistance, so that left us in a double bind. It was this double bind situation that really was so lethal, leaving us for many years to come to deal with our profound disgust with our father, the self-centered alcoholic.
My apologies, Strayze. I misspoke and did not express myself well. I'm truly sorry. -Sailcat

Sailcat.. am thinking that many heard what you were trying to say.  I do believe that some alcoholics and addicts, *in their moments of clarity*, do love their children and want to think that they are taking care of them.  Perhaps it's wishful thinking.  And yet, it's often not the reality.  Am thinking that those moments of clarity don't happen often enough, nor do they typically last very long.  Sigh. 

Very well put, Wyks! -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: October 10, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

MN is another option. Since the Caylee case I've seen a change in TM....Is it possible after helping so many honest grieving families that he is just fed up with these families that don't help and is driven to find these children himself since it appears nobody else wants to?

IMO, Tim has been treated badly by families long before Caylee.  I watched him struggle in the Stacy Peterson case.  He was treated horrendously by many in her family/friends, those dealing with the searches etc.  He walked away with much class and dignity, but it broke his heart not to have the opportunity to continue in helping to find Stacy.  IMO, if she's never found, it will be because of her own family members, their need to place ego's above all else, and in the doing of that lost their best chance to find Stacy when Tim walked.  Again, that's my own opinion. 

And then he came to help find Caylee, and then Haleigh, plus there have been others.... I don't know how he continues, I really don't.   

Thanks for sharing some of TM's history with me. I did research his organization when I got involved with the Caylee case and I was definitely impressed with all he has done. I don't know where he gets his staying power, having had to deal with all the opposition and slander he got from the Ant's I'm amazed that he has tackled the Haleigh case.  He seems determined and I hope all his efforts bring results.......

You're welcome!  Honestly, when I saw TM sitting on that couch with those other three guys, (re the Ant's), and saw the look on his face .. like he'd rather be anywhere but there .. I was surprised to see him take on another missing person's case.  And who would have thought at the time that his experience with the Ant's would not be the worst he'd experience.. ??  Sigh.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: October 10, 2009, 10:56:36 PM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat

That is not true.  There are extremely self-centered and irresponsible alcoholics who do not provide even the minimal care for their families.  Alcoholics by definition are self-centered.  While he lived the high-life, my father left his family to fend for themselves, by "borrowing" from neighbors.  Our public school teachers took up collections for school supplies, band uniforms, school trips, etc.  I don't know how my sister and I would ever have made it without the kindness of our teachers.  BTW, my father's ego was way to huge to sign the applications for public assistance, so that left us in a double bind. It was this double bind situation that really was so lethal, leaving us for many years to come to deal with our profound disgust with our father, the self-centered alcoholic.
My apologies, Strayze. I misspoke and did not express myself well. I'm truly sorry. -Sailcat

Sailcat.. am thinking that many heard what you were trying to say.  I do believe that some alcoholics and addicts, *in their moments of clarity*, do love their children and want to think that they are taking care of them.  Perhaps it's wishful thinking.  And yet, it's often not the reality.  Am thinking that those moments of clarity don't happen often enough, nor do they typically last very long.  Sigh. 

Very well put, Wyks! -Sailcat

Thanks, Sailcat!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: October 10, 2009, 10:58:23 PM »

You're welcome!  Honestly, when I saw TM sitting on that couch with those other three guys, (re the Ant's), and saw the look on his face .. like he'd rather be anywhere but there .. I was surprised to see him take on another missing person's case.  And who would have thought at the time that his experience with the Ant's would not be the worst he'd experience.. ??   Sigh.

Isn't that the truth, I'd have never thought anything would be worse-yet here we are

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: October 10, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »

It depends upon what one's line of work is, or in the alternative, one's experiences when expressing our concerns about addicts.  In my line of work, an addict is by definition self-cenbtered.  The degree of self-centeredness can vary I suppose.  The addict is entrapped in a hopeless struggle.  It takes some kind of help to become unaddicted.  It cannot be done alone.  One cannot simply think one's way back to the sober life.  I've seen marvelous recoveries where the former addict emerges the produtive empathetic human being that God intended.

Well, from where I sit (which is often around the "tables") we are self centered. But we also love our kids. When I was actively drinking, I really really wanted to take care of my kids - unfortunately sometimes I got in the way. I know nothing of drug addicts since I am not one. But as a recovered alcoholic, I know that we do get lost in our selves. We do hurt our family. We do not want to change until very late in the game, however. We do not know what we do is wrong. We really THINK we are functioning. We THINK we are taking care of our families. Not until we reach a turning point within ourselves (not from emotional appeals from our family or from a judge) do we change and see the falsity of our lives. Then we do need help from something bigger than ourselves. In my book, it is not an addiction counselor or a treatment center - by definition we are beyond human aid. We have to be ready to give up our will - which is not an easy thing.

I do not see Misty or Ron or any of the other players in this case ready to do that. All I see are spoiled little kids that expect Mommy and the world to fix what they screw up.
Great post! You know I used to attend meetings with a gentleman who believed that alcoholics & addicts in recovery are God's chosen people. Wink I never bought into that line of thinking, but I can say for sure that I consider myself to be blessed. If I had not gotten clean & sober when my children were small, I shudder to think what my relationship with them might be now. -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: October 10, 2009, 11:00:56 PM »

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock
http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Tim_Miller_on_Donna_Brock.mp3

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction

http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Rozie_Franco_and_Tim_Miller.mp3

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: October 10, 2009, 11:06:28 PM »

You're welcome!  Honestly, when I saw TM sitting on that couch with those other three guys, (re the Ant's), and saw the look on his face .. like he'd rather be anywhere but there .. I was surprised to see him take on another missing person's case.  And who would have thought at the time that his experience with the Ant's would not be the worst he'd experience.. ??   Sigh.

Isn't that the truth, I'd have never thought anything would be worse-yet here we are

Marc Klaas has a name for all these people. He called the mother and stepfather of Robert Manwill a "filthy family". No truer words ever said for all these disgusting people.......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: October 10, 2009, 11:07:11 PM »

We keep waiting klaas. When we think that we are almost there, some other madness pops up.

Yep
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: October 10, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »

Marc Klaas has a name for all these people. He called the mother and stepfather of Robert Manwill a "filthy family". No truer words ever said for all these disgusting people.......

I agree and it breaks my heart every time to learn that the very person who is supposed to love you more than anyone is ultimately responsible for their child's death. 

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: October 10, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: October 10, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

I don't either Wyks.  The first I ever heard of Tim was over four years ago when he went to Aruba to search
for Natalee Holloway.
Tim isn't perfect nor is he a Saint, but his heart is in the right place.
I don't think it is my place to pass judgement on Tim Miller for his faults....at least he is out there
doing something.  I can't expect everybody to approve of his methods.

I hope in the morning we get up and what has happened in the past few day has born fruit and I will come back on and sing Tim's praises.I will say I was wrong for even questioning what he did.
I just can't help but feel right now, "What was he thinking?"

I know nobody is a saint and perfect, and like I said, I know his story. I'm far from perfect myself. Ask KLAAS and the mods.  Monkey Devil!  But I do question his judgement in this, and I will still respect him, none-the-less. As I said before, he is trying when it seems very little is being done otherwise. 
you are my friend miss Mae..so just hear me out.  what was he gonna' do?  buy her a sack?  maybe a fifth?  he can't do that and so he did what he could.  not that its gonna work but when you have nothing you do what you can do to get some info.  yeah, its cheesy but you can't put an org. out by doing what might actually work.  misty will talk it the right party favors are provided.  but TES can't provide them and still hang on to their rep.  he tried.  and am afraid it did nothing,  but hey, ya do what you can do. tim did what he could do.  IMO

an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #478 on: October 10, 2009, 11:42:59 PM »

I don't either Wyks.  The first I ever heard of Tim was over four years ago when he went to Aruba to search
for Natalee Holloway.
I don't think it is my place to pass judgement on Tim Miller for his faults....at least he is out there

I hope in the morning we get up and what has happened in the past few day has born fruit and I will come back on and sing Tim's praises.I will say I was wrong for even questioning what he did.

I know nobody is a saint and perfect, and like I said, I know his story. I'm far from perfect myself. Ask KLAAS and the mods.  Monkey Devil!  But I do question his judgement in this, and I will still respect him, none-the-less. As I said before, he is trying when it seems very little is being done otherwise. 
you are my friend miss Mae..so just hear me out.  what was he gonna' do?  buy her a sack?  maybe a fifth?  he can't do that and so he did what he could.  not that its gonna work but when you have nothing you do what you can do to get some info.  yeah, its cheesy but you can't put an org. out by doing what might actually work.  misty will talk it the right party favors are provided.  but TES can't provide them and still hang on to their rep.  he tried.  and am afraid it did nothing,  but hey, ya do what you can do. tim did what he could do.  IMO

an angelic monkey

It would have been cheaper for TM to hire an escort service for FAB, take photographs and show M.  Get her mad and jealous
and it may be beneficial. She must have a temper...she did get man, loosing that man can't come easy to her, to someone else!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 10, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »

for Natalee Holloway.

you are my friend miss Mae..so just hear me out.  what was he gonna' do?  buy her a sack?  maybe a fifth?  he can't do that and so he did what he could.  not that its gonna work but when you have nothing you do what you can do to get some info.  yeah, its cheesy but you can't put an org. out by doing what might actually work.  misty will talk if the right party favors are provided.  but TES can't provide them and still hang on to their rep.  he tried.  and am afraid it did nothing,  but hey, ya do what you can do. tim did what he could do.  IMO

an angelic monkey

edit

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.