April 16, 2024, 04:21:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410534 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #520 on: October 11, 2009, 04:21:17 AM »

" I have zero sympathy for Misty, but if proecting her brings Haleigh home then I'm all for it, let those big girls in prison take care of her after that"

IM, o hell to the yea on that! ^^   Once we find Haleigh & Misty is arrested maybe with others responsible I wont be shedding any tears if they meet the acquaintance of Big Bertha or Mr Bubba, nope not in the least.

OK, on that note Im gonna finally turn in & say yet another prayer 9 months later.

Nite Cappy~hope you have been feeling better.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: October 11, 2009, 04:41:02 AM »

MISTY CUMMINGS EXCLUSIVE: ”I feel like this has all been a game, and I have been played.”
======================================================================

Misty, this is not a game. Your life is in danger according to words, reportedly, spoken by your husband. Whatever hold you had over him is wearing thin. Nope. Nobody is playing.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 dollars.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 11, 2009, 05:39:38 AM »

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=889
  Misty Croslin: Haleigh Cummings Stepmother Suspected in Child’s Disappearance
By Beth
Misty Croslin is the last person known to have seen Haleigh Cummings. Because of that, she has been under suspicion from the beginning in the mysterious disappearance of the 5-year-old Florida girl. Now the Cummings are divorcing and both are speaking out about their roles in the case and Haleigh Cummings stepmother is again suspected in the child’s disappearance. As time has gone by, events in the case have become odder, but police are no no nearer finding little Haleigh.
The case of missing child Haleigh Cummings just gets more complex as time goes by. Anyone following this case knows that little 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings went missing from her bed during the night of February 9, 2009. Her father, Ronald Cummings, 26-years-old, was at work. Her father’s girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17-years-old, was babysitting Haleigh and her little 4-year-old brother, Ronald, Jr. at the trailer they shared in Satsuma, Fla. Misty claimed she put the two children to bed and checked on them before she went to bed. She then said she got up about 3 a.m. to find the light in the kitchen on, the back door wide open and Haleigh not in her bed. Ronald came home from work to find Misty seemingly wondering where on earth the little girl had gone.

The Cummings’ have married and now are divorcing since Haleigh went missing. And now, Misty Croslin-Cummings is speaking out in her own defense. She has been a primary suspect, but it pointing the finger at the ‘other side of the family.’
Over the months since Haleigh went missing this family has exhibited a phenomenal level of dysfunction. We can only imagine where it all starts, but we can give a brief overview from the point at which they started making headline news. First, untangling the branches of the family tree would take a team of DNA experts untold hours. We’ll try to do a bit of that a little later. Second, perhaps one of the most startling aspects of this missing child case was when Haleigh’s father married his girlfriend just a month after the child went missing. Then, shortly thereafter, Ronald Cummings was arrested for burglary. In fact, many in the family have been arrested at one point or the other for some crime or the other.

Misty’s defense of her innocence gets complicated by the fact that she failed a lie detector test, her story has been inconsistent and she is alleged to have snuck out of the house while Cummings was at work and the children were in bed. She said she was told it was probably because she felt guilty since she was the last person to be with Haleigh. Then her brother weighed in last month claiming that he had come to the Cummings’ trailer on the night of the disappearance and no one answered the door. He also claimed that Misty had skipped town at one point.

The problem is that Misty’s brother has his own problems. Hank Croslin, Jr. (Tommy) was suspected of stealing a gun from an elderly blind man last month. The man was planning on filing charges, but called Tommy’s sister-in-law and shortly thereafter, the mother brought the gun back to the man. Interestingly, Tommy was also accused of stealing a gun from Ronald on or about the night that Haleigh went missing, an incident that lead to a fight between the two and Ronald’s arrest.
Ronald, Haleigh’s father has been arrested numerous times. Most of the time the charges are dropped. That has been attributed to the fact that his mother, Teresa Neves, is a dispatcher at the Putnum County Sheriff’s department.

Misty’s mother, Lisa Croslin, is suspected of having assisted her son Tommy in stealing the gun of the elderly Marvin Martin. She was arrested in Tennessee last month as a fugitive from Florida on forgery and theft charges.

So those are just a handful of the players in this sad tale of family dysfunction. Haleigh’s mother is Crystal Sheffield, who did not have custody of the children and isn’t a suspect. Her mother is Marie Griffis and her father is Jeff Sheffield.

Check out the videos below of Nancy Grace discussing the odd twists and turns in the Haleigh Cummings case. She asks some pretty pointed questions about Misty Croslin and whether or not the stepmother is suspected in the child’s disappearance.
Videos at link. http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=889

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: October 11, 2009, 06:04:56 AM »

This is what I don't get. IF Ron literally put a gun in his mouth in front of TM alone in a bedroom and said he would blow Misty's head off and then turn the gun on himself, wouldn't TM have gone straight to LE with this information? Wouldn't Tim make a formal statement? Wouldn't LE go immediately and speak to Ron? Possibly take him in and/or take his guns away, get Misty out of the house pronto?

I doubt if LE knew about this..they would leave it up to Tim Miller to allow this Donna to get Misty out of town.

Also, could it be possible that LE is keeping Ron and Misty apart? Maybe Ron really doesn't want a divorce?

Please forgive me if my post is confusing..it's early and these thoughts have been keeping me awake.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: October 11, 2009, 07:04:23 AM »

As I expressed a few times, I knew TM had the best intentions & there had to be circumstances which led to his decisions.   I notice from above that reportedly he and Donna were in touch with LE, so evidently they were aware what they were doing...interesting.   Again, at least he's done more than a whole bunch wrapped up into one regardless of the method, I will state that TM himself didnt break any law in what he did & obviously had LE's blessing if the above account is 100% factual, I will wait to hear more from TM, Mark Nejame & LE.

What I dont get from this blog reporter Steph who so easily wants to scoop the dirt & pass the buck is if he was privy to all this info & realized all  the frustration TM has faced why would  he put it in TM's hands as to asking why he didnt continue being Misty's protector...and I quote "I can only pray that Donna does have some good info and I posted the other night that after Tim heard what RC had stated about killing Misty himself and taking out a few others that I thought he'd go the extra mile and try to protect her...........BUT, now she's back in Sh!tsuma"  One (should be) only a few questions to Steph:   1)  Who protected Haleigh that night?  2)   Did Misty not have ample time to get honest & then request to be protected...I know the answer, do you?   3)  Why dont you be Misty's bodyguard if you are so concerned?   yea, I didnt think so.

snit self-edits above   sorries it is late   

FYI Cappy, the italicized section was my 2 cents that I posted after the article, not Stephs..........

Ooooo   Ok that clears that up!      I couldnt imagine why Steph was in essence sticking up for Tim and Donna & then ask why they dropped her back to Sinsuma....color me confused at his ungodly hour

But but but.... when TM first told that story he did not mention any gun. He said RC was going to put MC's teeth through the back of her throat IF he found out she had any part in Haleigh missing. That was right after the failed LDT/Voice  test.
So who is lying or who changed the story and now adds a gun into the mix? Me thinks they are all lying the whole bunch just to write a story, look important and I think some are drinking again and it is messing with their minds.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: October 11, 2009, 07:59:09 AM »

As I expressed a few times, I knew TM had the best intentions & there had to be circumstances which led to his decisions.   I notice from above that reportedly he and Donna were in touch with LE, so evidently they were aware what they were doing...interesting.   Again, at least he's done more than a whole bunch wrapped up into one regardless of the method, I will state that TM himself didnt break any law in what he did & obviously had LE's blessing if the above account is 100% factual, I will wait to hear more from TM, Mark Nejame & LE.

What I dont get from this blog reporter Steph who so easily wants to scoop the dirt & pass the buck is if he was privy to all this info & realized all  the frustration TM has faced why would  he put it in TM's hands as to asking why he didnt continue being Misty's protector...and I quote "I can only pray that Donna does have some good info and I posted the other night that after Tim heard what RC had stated about killing Misty himself and taking out a few others that I thought he'd go the extra mile and try to protect her...........BUT, now she's back in Sh!tsuma"  One (should be) only a few questions to Steph:   1)  Who protected Haleigh that night?  2)   Did Misty not have ample time to get honest & then request to be protected...I know the answer, do you?   3)  Why dont you be Misty's bodyguard if you are so concerned?   yea, I didnt think so.

snit self-edits above   sorries it is late   

FYI Cappy, the italicized section was my 2 cents that I posted after the article, not Stephs..........

Ooooo   Ok that clears that up!      I couldnt imagine why Steph was in essence sticking up for Tim and Donna & then ask why they dropped her back to Sinsuma....color me confused at his ungodly hour

But but but.... when TM first told that story he did not mention any gun. He said RC was going to put MC's teeth through the back of her throat IF he found out she had any part in Haleigh missing. That was right after the failed LDT/Voice  test.
So who is lying or who changed the story and now adds a gun into the mix? Me thinks they are all lying the whole bunch just to write a story, look important and I think some are drinking again and it is messing with their minds.

Morning Monkeys & guests,

IIRC Idgie Tim did mention the gun, Ronald saying all that about Misty & about blowing his own head off. It was then that everyone was fearing for little Butterbean.

The story hasn't changed at all, I think you just missed the beginning of it all.

I don't have time right now to look for the posts & can't remember who posted it, but its in #25 way back there. I will try to find it later, right now I have to go, but wanted to try to clear that up. 

NCSunny

Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: October 11, 2009, 08:21:06 AM »

I was just watching the video of Misty in the airport and noticed a few things.I admit im sick in bed with swine flu so i might be seeing things.

The big black bag she is carrying is from John Casablanca modeling and talent agency.

I was born and raised in Orlando and have had friends who have worked for them.Its a place you go to learn modeling,acting get headshots and so on.
I have no idea why she has a travel bag from there or if she has even talked to anyone from the agency.

It has made me wonder tho?? Is she trying to clean up image? Learn how to talk in interviews and so on.

Also i know this is caddy but i swear i see a hickey on left side of neck towards back of neck she has her hair to that side.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: October 11, 2009, 09:43:49 AM »

Who is Misty staying with ?
Her family isn't in Satsuma anymore.
Sykes / Neves do not live there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #528 on: October 11, 2009, 09:52:33 AM »

But...Misty KNEW who Donna was, with whom Donna was associated, BEFORE she accepted the "escape" that Donna offered. The road rage incident didn't reveal anything to Misty...just to us.

Don't understand what Misty learned through the road rage deal that she didn't already know.

I think Ronald and Misty were playing Donna and Tim the whole time. The gun show put on by Ronald was just that...a show. The kissy kissy at the front door the first time Misty left with Donna was a show.

The filing for divorce may well turn out to be another show.

Heck, wasn't Ronald and Misty's wedding a show?
Wow, I so agree with you, what a bunch of BS  Everything they do is a show, and oh yes Ron and Misty played Tim and Donna. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 11, 2009, 09:59:30 AM »

Minaa  I sure hope you feel better soon an angelic monkey  If Ron is such a threat to Misty why is she back in Satsuma, is she staying with a druggie friend? Of course I don't want Ron or anyone else hurting/killing Misty not only because she has answers, it would be horrible, period. I can see why TM or anyone for that matter would want to put Misty in a safe place. I'm just not buying this gun story, I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm sure it did, I just don't believe Ron would do that. He talks big, but that's about it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 11, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »

Minaa we talked about that mark on Misty's neck, some think it could be a hickey, others think it could be from a hot iron, maybe she was straightening her hair and burned herself, I know I've burned myself a few times with my curling iron. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: October 11, 2009, 10:12:24 AM »

I believe that what TM did was worth a shot. It didn't work. I think that he under estimated how deep Misty is into her lifestyle. To me, she looks as of she could be easily influenced. And don't forget, LE thought it was a good idea to get her away from Ron and his control on her. Nothing else has made anything happen. No closer to finding Haleigh than they were 8 months ago.
It's Thanksgiving in Canada. Not having a big celebration this year until Nov 11 as daughter is gutting her kitchen for a reno.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 11, 2009, 10:17:54 AM »

I don't understand why LE has not stepped in and investigated the gun issue. Ron threatened to kill Misty, and then to commit suicide, this is a serious issue, LE should check on this I would think? What really is upsetting to me, I, just like everyone Haleigh needs to be found, I believe Haleigh is deceased and have thought that from the beginning, but what about Jr? He is living with a man who is threatening to kill his stepmother, OMG how is this safe for this little one? And if Ron would use a gun on Misty, obviously he wouldn't be thinking clearly, and who knows with the anger who else he could shoot? Jr isn't safe, but I guess he will be allowed to stay in that environment until another horrible incident happens, and then it may be too late for Jr.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 11, 2009, 10:20:42 AM »

I believe that what TM did was worth a shot. It didn't work. I think that he under estimated how deep Misty is into her lifestyle. To me, she looks as of she could be easily influenced. And don't forget, LE thought it was a good idea to get her away from Ron and his control on her. Nothing else has made anything happen. No closer to finding Haleigh than they were 8 months ago.
It's Thanksgiving in Canada. Not having a big celebration this year until Nov 11 as daughter is gutting her kitchen for a reno.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and I hope you are feeling good this morning  an angelic monkey I don't know, I'm not doubting Tim's or LE efforts to get Misty away from Ron, heck even Lenny P offered. What scares me is now what? I just feel this isn't going to end well, and I don't mean just with little Haleigh 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #534 on: October 11, 2009, 10:22:07 AM »

MN is another option. Since the Caylee case I've seen a change in TM....Is it possible after helping so many honest grieving families that he is just fed up with these families that don't help and is driven to find these children himself since it appears nobody else wants to?

You may be onto something, N2W. 

IMO, Tim has been treated badly by families long before Caylee.  I watched him struggle in the Stacy Peterson case.  He was treated horrendously by many in her family/friends, those dealing with the searches etc.  He walked away with much class and dignity, but it broke his heart not to have the opportunity to continue in helping to find Stacy.  IMO, if she's never found, it will be because of her own family members, their need to place ego's above all else, and in the doing of that lost their best chance to find Stacy when Tim walked.  Again, that's my own opinion. 

And then he came to help find Caylee, and then Haleigh, plus there have been others.... I don't know how he continues, I really don't.   

I don't either Wyks.  The first I ever heard of Tim was over four years ago when he went to Aruba to search
for Natalee Holloway.
Tim isn't perfect nor is he a Saint, but his heart is in the right place.
I don't think it is my place to pass judgement on Tim Miller for his faults....at least he is out there
doing something.  I can't expect everybody to approve of his methods.

I hope in the morning we get up and what has happened in the past few day has born fruit and I will come back on and sing Tim's praises.I will say I was wrong for even questioning what he did.
I just can't help but feel right now, "What was he thinking?"

I know nobody is a saint and perfect, and like I said, I know his story. I'm far from perfect myself. Ask KLAAS and the mods.  Monkey Devil!  But I do question his judgement in this, and I will still respect him, none-the-less. As I said before, he is trying when it seems very little is being done otherwise. 
you are my friend miss Mae..so just hear me out.  what was he gonna' do?  buy her a sack?  maybe a fifth?  he can't do that and so he did what he could.  not that its gonna work but when you have nothing you do what you can do to get some info.  yeah, its cheesy but you can't put an org. out by doing what might actually work.  misty will talk it the right party favors are provided.  but TES can't provide them and still hang on to their rep.  he tried.  and am afraid it did nothing,  but hey, ya do what you can do. tim did what he could do.  IMO

an angelic monkey

It would have been cheaper for TM to hire an escort service for FAB, take photographs and show M.  Get her mad and jealous
and it may be beneficial. She must have a temper...she did get man, loosing that man can't come easy to her, to someone else!
do what?

Good Morning,

Sorry, I was not clear at all... Tick off Misty and she will tell you what happened.. people feel FAB ma, gma, is involved, MC will spill her guts when she is teed off, pampering, isn't going to help, make her mad and she will open her mouth.

To do what?  nothing, because, a escort service may just pop him in a limo and do nothin' "only pictures to show Misty", that Ron is
looking for a new stepmother...tick misty off...that is the way to go..only, it is very risky.

She is mellow and idealist thinking, light is at the end of the tunnel, when she sees it is over.. MC, may tell the guts of the story.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2009, 10:29:08 AM »

Ron just looking at another girl, that will tick Misty off, only problem is, Misty might do harm to the other girl 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: October 11, 2009, 10:41:34 AM »

This is what I don't get. IF Ron literally put a gun in his mouth in front of TM alone in a bedroom and said he would blow Misty's head off and then turn the gun on himself, wouldn't TM have gone straight to LE with this information? Wouldn't Tim make a formal statement? Wouldn't LE go immediately and speak to Ron? Possibly take him in and/or take his guns away, get Misty out of the house pronto?

I doubt if LE knew about this..they would leave it up to Tim Miller to allow this Donna to get Misty out of town.

Also, could it be possible that LE is keeping Ron and Misty apart? Maybe Ron really doesn't want a divorce?

Please forgive me if my post is confusing..it's early and these thoughts have been keeping me awake.

Good morning monkeys!! 

And hi luckyday, good to see ya again!   

You make good points here, things I've been wondering too.  Am thinking that LE may be trying to keep Ron/Misty apart.  This pampering of her may be all part of their strategy.  I do agree with others who've suggested to pizz her off.  Seems that may be the only way to get her to spill what she seems to know.  My vote would be to have Ron go visit his son with Amber, let the media catch that pic.  Ya know the media will be all over that and Misty will see.  We already know the jealousy between her and Amber.  I don't like game playing, but heck, seems they've done everything else, why not try this. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: October 11, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »

Ron just looking at another girl, that will tick Misty off, only problem is, Misty might do harm to the other girl 

Morning, Rosie! 

Yeah, if LE is gonna try ticking Misty, they'd definitely need to have a tail on Misty, the other girl, and Ron.  At all times, IMO.  Might be easier for them to pick Misty up on some violation, and while she's in jail, lol, even a brief mention of the idea of another girl, without names, would likely do it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 11, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and I hope you are feeling good this morning  an angelic monkey I don't know, I'm not doubting Tim's or LE efforts to get Misty away from Ron, heck even Lenny P offered. What scares me is now what? I just feel this isn't going to end well, and I don't mean just with little Haleigh 
I am ok. Not great. Going to get some of my own work done around here.
Don't feel like it, but I always feel better when it is finished. I move slow in the work department.
Misty being back in Satsuma is not good. She only knows what she knows and I guess she will return to it. She's old enuf to make that choice, regardless of her lessened brain power. Someone did hold out a lifeline to
her. She had a good lawyer. I have a feeling that some choices were presented to her as to what would happen if she did tell and she didn't make that leap. Haleigh seems to be unimportant in this to her or Ron. I don't think Haleigh is alive. Not after all this time with not a thing. I will be home tomorrow and am going to try to catch that Early Show. I will probably be fit to be tied. I saw the clips of the part one and I was really angry and wanted to just reach in and slap that stupid girl. ( I can't say what I really thought of her , it's Sunday ) TM being done with these people doesn't surprise me. They contacted him. And I don't think it was to get to the truth, but to get one over, try to clear themselves.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 11, 2009, 10:55:48 AM »

Morning, Rosie! 

Yeah, if LE is gonna try ticking Misty, they'd definitely need to have a tail on Misty, the other girl, and Ron.  At all times, IMO.  Might be easier for them to pick Misty up on some violation, and while she's in jail, lol, even a brief mention of the idea of another girl, without names, would likely do it. 

Good Morning, the question now is where is Misty staying, and if Misty feels threatened what will Misty do? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.