March 29, 2024, 04:51:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409785 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: October 11, 2009, 11:05:03 AM »

I believe that what TM did was worth a shot. It didn't work. I think that he under estimated how deep Misty is into her lifestyle. To me, she looks as of she could be easily influenced. And don't forget, LE thought it was a good idea to get her away from Ron and his control on her. Nothing else has made anything happen. No closer to finding Haleigh than they were 8 months ago.
It's Thanksgiving in Canada. Not having a big celebration this year until Nov 11 as daughter is gutting her kitchen for a reno.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and I hope you are feeling good this morning  an angelic monkey I don't know, I'm not doubting Tim's or LE efforts to get Misty away from Ron, heck even Lenny P offered. What scares me is now what? I just feel this isn't going to end well, and I don't mean just with little Haleigh 
I am ok. Not great. Going to get some of my own work done around here.
Don't feel like it, but I always feel better when it is finished. I move slow in the work department.
Misty being back in Satsuma is not good. She only knows what she knows and I guess she will return to it. She's old enuf to make that choice, regardless of her lessened brain power. Someone did hold out a lifeline to
her. She had a good lawyer. I have a feeling that some choices were presented to her as to what would happen if she did tell and she didn't make that leap. Haleigh seems to be unimportant in this to her or Ron. I don't think Haleigh is alive. Not after all this time with not a thing. I will be home tomorrow and am going to try to catch that Early Show. I will probably be fit to be tied. I saw the clips of the part one and I was really angry and wanted to just reach in and slap that stupid girl. ( I can't say what I really thought of her , it's Sunday ) TM being done with these people doesn't surprise me. They contacted him. And I don't think it was to get to the truth, but to get one over, try to clear themselves.
  an angelic monkey   No Misty being back in Satsuma is not good, and I wonder if she will get another lawyer?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2009, 11:15:02 AM »

Ron just looking at another girl, that will tick Misty off, only problem is, Misty might do harm to the other girl 

Morning, Rosie! 

Yeah, if LE is gonna try ticking Misty, they'd definitely need to have a tail on Misty, the other girl, and Ron.  At all times, IMO.  Might be easier for them to pick Misty up on some violation, and while she's in jail, lol, even a brief mention of the idea of another girl, without names, would likely do it. 

Good Morning, the question now is where is Misty staying, and if Misty feels threatened what will Misty do? 

Am thinking that Misty will very likely do what she has done in the past.. Go to her using friends and get her fix.  Then she won't have to think about any of this or worry.  Let's hope that LE is one step ahead of her, and will not allow that to happen. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2009, 11:30:57 AM »

I am just so worried for little Ron Jr.

We have reports of guns in closets.
We have reports of bad fighting between Ron and Misty.
We have reports of a murder/suicide plan.
We also have a small child who has lost his sister his family is falling apart and his stepmother who he adores (so the family and Misty say)keeps moving in and out and taking off for "trips"'
What most be going thru this poor childs mind?

No one was looking out for Haleigh and look what happened!
I pray for Jr. and hope someone is looking out for him.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #543 on: October 11, 2009, 11:40:36 AM »

Where I'm sitting it sure doesn't look like anyone is looking out for Jr. It makes me ill that he could grab at Ron's gun, I sure hope that he can't reach it 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2009, 11:45:47 AM »

Where I'm sitting it sure doesn't look like anyone is looking out for Jr. It makes me ill that he could grab at Ron's gun, I sure hope that he can't reach it 

I am terrified for jr, always have been but when a man threatens to kill someone else, and himself and take others with him, they need to Baker Act him at minimal.............think about all the stories we here of men who take out everyone in their family before they take out themselves DCF WHERE the  fruck are you???????????? It's so obvious jr should be with Crystal and Marie and not in that extremely volatile situation, are they waiting for something else bad to happen

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »

Ok, I have read Steph's article. I have a roaring sore throat and headache this morning, so I am going to try to make some sense out of this.

My biggest burning question is didn't some monkeys here say Courtney was on Steph's friends list, and it was hinted that she knew his and since he is a couluminst she was trying to derail the whole deal by calling in the "Road Rage" where there was none. Now he's saying she was somebody that recognized them and was trying to get her "15 mins" of fame. It was expressed that if Steph knew about this he could try to get something newsworth. Now it looks like he was in on the "Orlando" getaway. Color me confuses??? Which one was it? 

Next question is how did the Road Rage deal derail the "fun in the sun in Orlando" deal with Donna. Misty surely knew Donna was from TES by her being there in Satsuma voice stress test set up by TES at Ggm Sykes house. Color me really confused now. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #546 on: October 11, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »

Ron just looking at another girl, that will tick Misty off, only problem is, Misty might do harm to the other girl 

Hi Monkeys,

See this is why, no one can do anything...this guys are such bad news.

She was a minor, married changed that status to an adult, if divorced at 17, does she go back to being a minor?

The Jerry Springer show would be the place for Misty and FAB. This is such a delicate situation of her age.

FAB's ma, is bad news too. Ma would be recording, everything on video, she would need a date. too! Smile IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: October 11, 2009, 12:30:33 PM »

Misty and Donna were facebooks or myspace friends for a bit now and Donna has pics of TES searches and does not hide the fact she is involved in TES.

So who is lying??I dont believe for a second Donnas cover was blown.
I think somethin fishy is going on and someone is telling stories to cover thier butts.
I dont know whats going on but i dont believe it as its being told.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »

Ok, I have read Steph's article. I have a roaring sore throat and headache this morning, so I am going to try to make some sense out of this.

My biggest burning question is didn't some monkeys here say Courtney was on Steph's friends list, and it was hinted that she knew his and since he is a couluminst she was trying to derail the whole deal by calling in the "Road Rage" where there was none. Now he's saying she was somebody that recognized them and was trying to get her "15 mins" of fame. It was expressed that if Steph knew about this he could try to get something newsworth. Now it looks like he was in on the "Orlando" getaway. Color me confuses??? Which one was it? 

Next question is how did the Road Rage deal derail the "fun in the sun in Orlando" deal with Donna. Misty surely knew Donna was from TES by her being there in Satsuma voice stress test set up by TES at Ggm Sykes house. Color me really confused now. 

Good Morning, yep, some did post where Courtney had a connection to Steph somehow and in his article he speaks about that and says some was trying to make a connection where there is none, im one that said Courtney knew who Misty was and wasnt telling the whole truth about the roadrage....
  I think it got derailed when Misty found out that Tim Miller was financing the get-a-way, up to that point Im not sure Misty knew that Tim was aware that she was staying and travelling with Donna,,,,,Misty only knew Donna from her giving TJ a ride to the Aunts house from the airport  and waiting around to take him back...How do we know what Donna told her was going on, Donna might have told her she worked for TJ, or that she was just a volunteer for Equasearch, and made no big deal about it, Im sure Misty was good and pizzed to find out Tim was finaincing anything, she was good and pizzed at him about the poly's and what happened after they were taken...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »

Misty and Donna were facebooks or myspace friends for a bit now and Donna has pics of TES searches and does not hide the fact she is involved in TES.

So who is lying??I dont believe for a second Donnas cover was blown.
I think somethin fishy is going on and someone is telling stories to cover thier butts.
I dont know whats going on but i dont believe it as its being told.

Not sure it was her "cover" that was blown as much as her purpose

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2009, 12:37:40 PM »

I am just so worried for little Ron Jr.

We have reports of guns in closets.
We have reports of bad fighting between Ron and Misty.
We have reports of a murder/suicide plan.
We also have a small child who has lost his sister his family is falling apart and his stepmother who he adores (so the family and Misty say)keeps moving in and out and taking off for "trips"'
What most be going thru this poor childs mind?

No one was looking out for Haleigh and look what happened!
I pray for Jr. and hope someone is looking out for him.

Amen Minaa.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: October 11, 2009, 01:01:53 PM »

Thanks OS~I am going to post the entire article for those who can't see the link.............

« MISTY CUMMINGS EXCLUSIVE: ”I feel like this has all been a game, and I have been played.”MISTY CUMMINGS; WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
By Steph
I’m not even going to address the accusations that have been made over the last few days. They are truly so outlandish that they don’t dignify a response. What I am going to do, is what I was planning on doing all along, is tell exactly what has been going on behind the scenes for the last week in the Haleigh Cummings investigation. However, we all know now that the plan got foiled by a little road rage incident, that has damaged this investigation irreparably.

Back on Sept 20th, Tim Miller asked me to come to Orlando to film Misty Cummings’ hypnosis and voice analysis that she had requested to have done. Although I was not paid, I was permitted to report (as I did on this blog) my observations of the tapings. Tim also flew in TJ Ward, the Voice analysis expert and he needed someone to pick TJ up at the airport. Because Texas Equusearch (TE) operates with very little budget, they rely on volunteers. Tim called his TE member closest to the airport and asked her to pick up TJ…that member was Donna Brock. Donna arrived into Satsuma at Ronald’s aunts’ house (where the hypnosis and voice analysis was being conducted) with TJ. This is the first time I had ever met her. She had to wait with TJ until he was done with his test to return him to the Orlando Airport (he’s from Georgia). It was a long day for all involved, and there was a lot of waiting around. Misty took a liking to Donna as they chatted causally, we got set up for the interviews. The two even slipped out to pick up food for everyone (Ronald, Teresa, Ronalds’ aunt, Jr. and a few other family members were all there)

The week before this, Tim Miller had an intimate conversation with Ronald Cummings in the bedroom he shared with Misty in his grandmothers’ trailer just down the road. They talked in detail about their thoughts of Misty’s involvement in the case. Tim asked Ronald why he married Misty. Ronald responded “I have to keep her close till I find out what happened to Haleigh”. It’s what happened next that frightened Miller. Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet, an assault rifle with 2 clips, each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on of the gun on the floor and the leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, and Miller knew that Ronald was serious. That he would kill Misty and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead.

After the law enforcement received copies of the polygraph, the voice analysis and hypnosis, I wrote about it on my blog and the media picked up the story and it blew up (I cleared with Miller and LE that it was ok to release the tapes to the media). When the story blew up, so did tempers in Satsuma and Miller knew he had to get Misty out of there immediately. Donna seemed liked the logical, choice; Misty trusted her, she is a mother and a grandmother, and most importantly she lived close enough and was willing to take Misty in. “We may have to save Misty’s life” Miller told Donna. And in an instant, Donna was off to get Misty and bring her to safety in Orlando.

Miller knew in the back of his mind Donna now has an opportunity to get close to Misty to get more info to lead to Haleigh. So did law enforcement. Miller also knew she wasn’t an expert, just one of his volunteers going above and beyond her call of duty, and he worried about that. Law enforcement was well aware of exactly where Misty was and what was going on at all times. This is what they wanted, Misty away from Satsuma, the trailer park, her family Ronald’s’ family, and most importantly away from Ronald.

In Mark Fuhrman’s new book “The Murder Business” he writes in detail about the Melinda Duckett case, the young Florida mother of Trenton Duckett, who went missing in 2006. After appearing on Nancy Grace’s show, Melinda committed suicide.

“With Melinda Ducketts’ suicide, investigators lost their best chance of finding Trenton” says Fuhrman. “We have to avoid that same situation at any cost” says Tim Miller “If anything tragic happens to Misty now, any knowledge of what happened to Haleigh dies too”. “You can’t put a price tag on finding a child.”

Over the next month Misty and Donna grew close. Miller wired money into Donnas’ account on several occasions to cover Misty’s living expenses, right up until 4 days ago, when he wired her 300.00 dollars, all for the purpose of keeping her safe, keeping her away from Satsuma and keeping her talking.

“Donna made incredible sacrifices. She put her life on hold, stopped spending time with her own family, including her daughter and new born grand baby” said Miller. ‘This has been very stressful for her” Tim Miller and Donna both made periodic reports to Law Enforcement on Misty’s whereabouts and activities.

As any good journalist should, I reached out to Donna to try and get comments and information on Misty. Donna and Misty were tight lipped at first, but they read my blog nightly, and as they watched the media bashing Misty on TV every night, they grew to trust me. When the divorce news broke, Misty wanted to respond to what was being said. So she granted me an interview on the phone and I posted it on the blog.

That night a someone from CBS “The Early Show” read my blog and emailed me immediately to see if I could get them an interview with Misty. I freelance for CBS so when called so they called; I wanted to help them out. I knew I didn’t have the resources to fly to Orlando and conduct the interview myself, just to post it on my blog. I told Misty of CBS’s interview request and she agreed to it. CBS arranged to fly her up, not first class as rumored last night on Nancy Grace, but in coach. It is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in the media to fly a guest in and put them in a hotel to tape an interview. Donna came along because Misty is a minor and she needed to be accompanied by an adult. I notified law enforcement that she was coming to NY to appear on “The Early Show and I gave them her outgoing and return flight and hotel info so they knew where she was. Law Enforcement requested that we don’t change her return ticket to any other state than Florida.

Then the Road rage incident happened. Donna and Misty called me right after it happened because we had been in constant contact. A woman cut them off on the road and they (both) gave her the finger. A stupid decision on both their parts, bad judgment whatever you want to call it, in that second everything changed. Up until that point Donna and Misty had remained quiet, flying under the radar, so to speak, and Misty trusted Donna. Apparently the woman who cut them off recognized Misty and called police claiming they pointed a gun. Next thing Donna and Misty are pulled over and find themselves face down on the ground with guns in their backs. The situation quickly diffused when the police realized the report was false. The media went nuts, Donnas’ cover was blown, the woman turned up on Nancy Grace. What an opportunist, she should be ashamed of herself for lying to police. Donna and Misty realize they were wrong and it was foolish. Then the armchairs investigators tried to connect dots that weren’t connectable. And none of this had anything to do with finding Haleigh. Why would Nancy Grace waste an hour on this? I decided not to even right a post about it. It was irrelevant. But now Misty learned that Donna was not her friend[b/]

The CBS interview was important because the more people talk, the more they reveal. Every time Misty tells the same story, police can look for inconsistencies. Something different, perhaps a clue. That’s why it was so important to get Misty to tell “her side of the story” And perhaps from what I hear, it may her last interview (part 2 will air on CBS “Early Show on Monday) After the interview aired, Misty’s attorney dropped her as a client.

Tonight as I write this, Donna has dropped Misty off in Satsuma. Donna will meet again with law enforcement on Monday to tell her the last of what she has learned. Donna has been very tight lipped about her conversations with Misty, at least with me. At least for now. The next few days should be interesting, now that misty is back in the lions den. I will write more about my observations and conversations I had with Misty while in NY with her.

I asked Tim Miller if his organization will continue to look for Haleigh “I’m not done with this case; I’m done with these people. But any resources I have will be available to help find Haleigh. ‘I will continue any efforts I can to end the search for Haleigh Cummings.”

I hope this begins to clear up a few things and connect the dots for everyone that has been following this case. There is alot more coming. Please stay tuned

I can only pray that Donna does have some good info and I posted the other night that after Tim heard what RC had stated about killing Misty himself and taking out a few others that I thought he'd go the extra mile and try to protect her...........BUT, now she's back in Sh!tsuma

The part I bolded about the road rage is one of the things I am talking about. Nowhere there does it say he did/didn't know her and only says's shame on her because she recognized Misty. Is she a friend or is she a rival blogger?  Which is is? Why would she deliberately derail the "Operation Orlando?" And how the heck did the road rage incident cause Misty to know Donna was not her friend.

Oh yeah, and it was ok for Steph to write about the results of the lie detector and voice stress failure and the MEDIA wrote about it and tempers got hot in Satsuma toward Misty. Isn't Steph part of the media and isn't he writing stories, if fact the original story that got things "hot in Satsuma" for Misty.

It seems to me that if you want to keep a story low, you don't do it with not only one but two media types in tow. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #552 on: October 11, 2009, 01:07:48 PM »

Mr. Watts, investigative reporter, needs to brush up on legal statutes. He says Donna went to New York with Misty because she is a minor and it was required for her to travel. NOT TRUE. Misty became an adult legally on the day she got married. She is and will continue to be an emancipated minor and is considered to be an adult with all the rights and responsibilities of any other adult. Aside from that fact, children often fly alone to visit family. Ten year olds board planes every day to visit non custodial parents,etc. There are too many inconsistencies in this story, IMO.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »

snipped

CBS arranged to fly her up, not first class as rumored last night on Nancy Grace, but in coach. It is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in the media to fly a guest in and put them in a hotel to tape an interview. Donna came along because Misty is a minor and she needed to be accompanied by an adult.

I may be getting picky here, but how can a married woman be a minor? Are Ron and Misty married or not? There's just so much confusion going on that I'm not even sure what is going on......
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 11, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »

Mr. Watts, investigative reporter, needs to brush up on legal statutes. He says Donna went to New York with Misty because she is a minor and it was required for her to travel. NOT TRUE. Misty became an adult legally on the day she got married. She is and will continue to be an emancipated minor and is considered to be an adult with all the rights and responsibilities of any other adult. Aside from that fact, children often fly alone to visit family. Ten year olds board planes every day to visit non custodial parents,etc. There are too many inconsistencies in this story, IMO.

Sorry Blu didn't see your post. Seems you and I have the same questions......
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2009, 01:20:27 PM »

Misty acts like someone that has a split personality....she looks and talks different...soft voice, acting like a little girl , then we see her speaking out cocky looking older....wth is going on with her?
Perhaps Misty suffers from dissociative disorder, an uncommon condition under the broad heading of anxiety disorders.  It can be frightening to be afflicted with dissociation.  Some victims do not remember previous states of mind (the "other" personality), and are perplexed when realize they are dressing like the "other" personality.  It sounds a bit spooky, and it's not all that common, but really, most people dissociate in minor ways, but there are no eye-opening events as is minor.

No disrespect intended to MyMonkey or Strayze, but I think Misty suffers from Drugged Out Juvenile Delinquent Disorder.  I think she's every bit as masterful at manipulation as Casey Anthony.  This little broad has participated in stuff that some of us never even heard of until we were twice her age. 

I love your description Numbersgirl!  Misty has certainly been around the town at her tender age of 17 with a fourth grade education.  An experienced druggie and an opportunist for acquiring drugs.   Her entire family seems to be the same, and her parents are both drugged out with seemingly little care for anything but their next fix and whatever criminal scheme they will use to attain it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2009, 01:23:10 PM »

I believe that what TM did was worth a shot. It didn't work. I think that he under estimated how deep Misty is into her lifestyle. To me, she looks as of she could be easily influenced. And don't forget, LE thought it was a good idea to get her away from Ron and his control on her. Nothing else has made anything happen. No closer to finding Haleigh than they were 8 months ago.
It's Thanksgiving in Canada. Not having a big celebration this year until Nov 11 as daughter is gutting her kitchen for a reno.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING KAT, MINNA, and any other CANADIAN MONKEY!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: October 11, 2009, 01:25:04 PM »

[/b]Seahorse

Good Morning,

Sorry, I was not clear at all... Tick off Misty and she will tell you what happened.. people feel FAB ma, gma, is involved, MC will spill her guts when she is teed off, pampering, isn't going to help, make her mad and she will open her mouth.

To do what?  nothing, because, a escort service may just pop him in a limo and do nothin' "only pictures to show Misty", that Ron is
looking for a new stepmother...tick misty off...that is the way to go..only, it is very risky.

She is mellow and idealist thinking, light is at the end of the tunnel, when she sees it is over.. MC, may tell the guts of the story.

IMO if Ron had something to do with this yes it might work but if Misty was in this alone she would take it till her death.Why would she go to jail and loose her man.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2009, 01:25:11 PM »

Misty acts like someone that has a split personality....she looks and talks different...soft voice, acting like a little girl , then we see her speaking out cocky looking older....wth is going on with her?
Perhaps Misty suffers from dissociative disorder, an uncommon condition under the broad heading of anxiety disorders.  It can be frightening to be afflicted with dissociation.  Some victims do not remember previous states of mind (the "other" personality), and are perplexed when realize they are dressing like the "other" personality.  It sounds a bit spooky, and it's not all that common, but really, most people dissociate in minor ways, but there are no eye-opening events as is minor.

No disrespect intended to MyMonkey or Strayze, but I think Misty suffers from Drugged Out Juvenile Delinquent Disorder.  I think she's every bit as masterful at manipulation as Casey Anthony.  This little broad has participated in stuff that some of us never even heard of until we were twice her age. 

I love your description Numbersgirl!  Misty has certainly been around the town at her tender age of 17 with a fourth grade education.  An experienced druggie and an opportunist for acquiring drugs.   Her entire family seems to be the same, and her parents are both drugged out with seemingly little care for anything but their next fix and whatever criminal scheme they will use to attain it.

I surely haven't participated in a threesome, and I am over 60, so I guess the time for that is past. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2009, 01:42:45 PM »

I surely haven't participated in a threesome, and I am over 60, so I guess the time for that is past. 

pfffttttt  you'd be surprised at some of the much more umm educated women that do participate in that and more... just sayin..oh and no, I do not partake in those activities.Just for the record..    an angelic monkey

http://www.bloggernews.net/122589

BNN Exclusive: Richard Grund Speaks Out

just an fyi in case not seen yet.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.