April 26, 2024, 11:29:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410944 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #580 on: October 11, 2009, 02:37:19 PM »

Misty acts like someone that has a split personality....she looks and talks different...soft voice, acting like a little girl , then we see her speaking out cocky looking older....wth is going on with her?
Perhaps Misty suffers from dissociative disorder, an uncommon condition under the broad heading of anxiety disorders.  It can be frightening to be afflicted with dissociation.  Some victims do not remember previous states of mind (the "other" personality), and are perplexed when realize they are dressing like the "other" personality.  It sounds a bit spooky, and it's not all that common, but really, most people dissociate in minor ways, but there are no eye-opening events as is minor.

No disrespect intended to MyMonkey or Strayze, but I think Misty suffers from Drugged Out Juvenile Delinquent Disorder.  I think she's every bit as masterful at manipulation as Casey Anthony.  This little broad has participated in stuff that some of us never even heard of until we were twice her age. 

I love your description Numbersgirl!  Misty has certainly been around the town at her tender age of 17 with a fourth grade education.  An experienced druggie and an opportunist for acquiring drugs.   Her entire family seems to be the same, and her parents are both drugged out with seemingly little care for anything but their next fix and whatever criminal scheme they will use to attain it.

I surely haven't participated in a threesome, and I am over 60, so I guess the time for that is past. 

pfffttttt  you'd be surprised at some of the much more umm educated women that do participate in that and more... just sayin..oh and no, I do not partake in those activities.Just for the record..    an angelic monkey

http://www.bloggernews.net/122589

BNN Exclusive: Richard Grund Speaks Out

just an fyi in case not seen yet.   

Thanks, Searching. I had not seen that.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #581 on: October 11, 2009, 02:45:44 PM »

Searching, lol.   Of course you don't!

Pffft Granny's gone wild.. Ok I will stop, sorry, Fanny started it .. Hi Fanny  I Dsn     Hi monkeys 

Good to see ya, Searching, you lovable pumpkin head! Wink

Hi Brandi,great to see you and have missed you.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: October 11, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »

Brandi, I agree with you on your last post, how do we really know for sure what really happened with Courtney, Donna and Misty? And yes, if you want your 15 minutes of fame, I would think you would want your face shown, imo.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: October 11, 2009, 02:48:39 PM »

Where I'm sitting it sure doesn't look like anyone is looking out for Jr. It makes me ill that he could grab at Ron's gun, I sure hope that he can't reach it 

I feel the same way, Rosie!  So very scared for Jr.  And astounded at the apparent lack of action on the part of DCF on his behalf.  With their not so good reputation in the Florida area, IMO, one would think they'd be all over this, especially with the world watching.  Removing Jr. would have been the FIRST thing I would have done.  And it still isn't too late.  IMO.  What are they waiting for?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: October 11, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »

Misty acts like someone that has a split personality....she looks and talks different...soft voice, acting like a little girl , then we see her speaking out cocky looking older....wth is going on with her?
Perhaps Misty suffers from dissociative disorder, an uncommon condition under the broad heading of anxiety disorders.  It can be frightening to be afflicted with dissociation.  Some victims do not remember previous states of mind (the "other" personality), and are perplexed when realize they are dressing like the "other" personality.  It sounds a bit spooky, and it's not all that common, but really, most people dissociate in minor ways, but there are no eye-opening events as is minor.

No disrespect intended to MyMonkey or Strayze, but I think Misty suffers from Drugged Out Juvenile Delinquent Disorder.  I think she's every bit as masterful at manipulation as Casey Anthony.  This little broad has participated in stuff that some of us never even heard of until we were twice her age. 

I love your description Numbersgirl!  Misty has certainly been around the town at her tender age of 17 with a fourth grade education.  An experienced druggie and an opportunist for acquiring drugs.   Her entire family seems to be the same, and her parents are both drugged out with seemingly little care for anything but their next fix and whatever criminal scheme they will use to attain it.

I surely haven't participated in a threesome, and I am over 60, so I guess the time for that is past. 

pfffttttt  you'd be surprised at some of the much more umm educated women that do participate in that and more... just sayin..oh and no, I do not partake in those activities.Just for the record..    an angelic monkey

http://www.bloggernews.net/122589

BNN Exclusive: Richard Grund Speaks Out

just an fyi in case not seen yet.   

Thanks, Searching. I had not seen that.
you're welcome Blu.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: October 11, 2009, 02:55:50 PM »

Brandi, I agree with you on your last post, how do we really know for sure what really happened with Courtney, Donna and Misty? And yes, if you want your 15 minutes of fame, I would think you would want your face shown, imo.

I agree NRCG and that is what has led me to the place I am on this, as you may know, I was disappointed and upset at TM in the beginning BECAUSE of the circus the road rage incident caused,how ever, I have calmed down and thought about it and well, I think that D Brock just went too far with the role playing she was doing with Misty,that is not TM's fault, that is all on D Brock. JMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: October 11, 2009, 02:58:00 PM »

Hi! DSNTSLP. I guess the world has passed us by...........

Is ok.. Ya didn't miss anything. 

From what I hear. 

Honest. 

an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 11, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

Mr. Watts, investigative reporter, needs to brush up on legal statutes. He says Donna went to New York with Misty because she is a minor and it was required for her to travel. NOT TRUE. Misty became an adult legally on the day she got married. She is and will continue to be an emancipated minor and is considered to be an adult with all the rights and responsibilities of any other adult. Aside from that fact, children often fly alone to visit family. Ten year olds board planes every day to visit non custodial parents,etc. There are too many inconsistencies in this story, IMO.

Since Mr. Watts has been covering this case, his articles have been full of erroneous information and opinions stated as facts.

I take everything he writes with a huge grain of salt.

Courtney has stated that she did not know who was in the car Donna was driving.

Mr. Watts said she recognized who was in the car. How does he know this?! (He doesn't.)

He called her an opportunist, and said she lied to police. Was Mr. Watts present during the road rage incident?! (No.)

He called Courtney an opportunist for appearing on NG. Well, she certainly was NOT appearing to get her 15 minutes of fame. She did not allow her face to be shown!

What person wanting fame hides her face while on camera?

I really, really dislike people attacking innocent victims. And the only points Mr. Watts attacks Courtney on are his opinions. Not facts.

He uses his opinions to back up his theories to sway things to his thinking. And he states these opinions as if the are facts.

Again, I take everything he writes with a grain of salt. He has even had to retract some statements he has said in his articles. Not my nomination for a Pulitzer prize winner.

JMO.

A big thing that sticks out at me is that all these media types seem to want to be one-up on the others. And for him to say he "blogged" the news about the failed test and the "MEDIA" picked it up and caused the problems for people getting "hot" at Misty. Did he really feel what he "blogged" would not make the "media" perk up and print it?  How irresponsible is that. Did he think the internet was going to keep it secret? Twitter, twitter.  I hate to tell him,  but he is sort of the "media" and his words go straight out on the internet and beyond.

I am still trying to see where he said he did/did not know Courtney. All I have found is shame of her for her 15mins of glory. I still want to know what he meant by that. I think Misty/Donna flipped off, followed, harrassed the wrong person. She didn't pick them, they picked her. That's the way I feel about it till I see something official that changes my mind. Inuendo by a "blogger/media type doesn't cut it for me. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 11, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »

From what I hear. 

Honest. 

an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #589 on: October 11, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »

Brandi, All good points in your post. I think it is evident to all that the person seeking 15 minutes of fame is Mr. Watts. I can't see how his reporting of this incident does anything positive to find Haleigh. So much diversion and no obvious results, IMO.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #590 on: October 11, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »

I agree NRCG and that is what has led me to the place I am on this, as you may know, I was disappointed and upset at TM in the beginning BECAUSE of the circus the road rage incident caused,how ever, I have calmed down and thought about it and well, I think that D Brock just went too far with the role playing she was doing with Misty,that is not TM's fault, that is all on D Brock. JMO
Yes, it just bothers me that a woman that age, not that she is old, but to be so reckless, and not thinking, some innocent person could have been hurt or killed 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: October 11, 2009, 03:06:36 PM »

From what I hear. 

Honest. 

an angelic monkey

mmm hmmm Wyks, we get the picture. not the image I wanted of you wyks.. LOLOLOL  Monkey Devil! But I still love ya.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 11, 2009, 03:06:37 PM »

I keep having the feeling that Tim Miller didn't really know Donna that well, or what she was capable of. JMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: October 11, 2009, 03:07:26 PM »

Yes, it just bothers me that a woman that age, not that she is old, but to be so reckless, and not thinking, some innocent person could have been hurt or killed 

Am still waiting for 'the real story' to come out.  But for the story, as it stands right now, yeah, I agree with what you've said. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: October 11, 2009, 03:08:24 PM »

mmm hmmm Wyks, we get the picture. not the image I wanted of you wyks.. LOLOLOL  Monkey Devil! But I still love ya.   

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: October 11, 2009, 03:08:39 PM »

Mr. Watts, investigative reporter, needs to brush up on legal statutes. He says Donna went to New York with Misty because she is a minor and it was required for her to travel. NOT TRUE. Misty became an adult legally on the day she got married. She is and will continue to be an emancipated minor and is considered to be an adult with all the rights and responsibilities of any other adult. Aside from that fact, children often fly alone to visit family. Ten year olds board planes every day to visit non custodial parents,etc. There are too many inconsistencies in this story, IMO.

Yep = she is an adult. And even is she was not, my 16 y.o flies by himself. I do not think that Misty was accompanied because she is a 'child' but because it was a guarantee that she would show up where she is supposed to. She is not known for being responsible! 

BBM.. yeah, she can't seem to remember what she was doing the night she "misplaced" a 5 year old child...not very responsible. 

Misty was coming off a 3 day drug binge the night Haleigh disappeared.  It's possible that Misty was in a huge self-made fog.  Isn't that the reason that druggies keep taking drugs?  I don't give much credence to anything Misty says about facts, for she doesn't know.  She's only believable when she talks about how she feels at any particular time IMO. 

Everytime I have ever seen her, she looks like she is either high, or going or coming on one. I doubt if she has had a lucid day in months. Even the day she was all cleaned up in the Orlando Airport, she looked giddy and happy to me. 

That is still no excuse. A 5 year old child disappeared on Misty's watch. 

In Misty's most recent CBS appearance where her hair was long, she appeared to be zonked out as if she were on some sort of downer.  She certainly did not seem to be herself.  Ordinarily interviewees get over the initial panic and settle down.  Looks like Misty had a big dose of something so she arrived presettled down and then some- - -.  Better living through chemistry I guess.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: October 11, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »

I keep having the feeling that Tim Miller didn't really know Donna that well, or what she was capable of. JMO

Am wondering the same thing, Fanny.  Cuz for one thing, Tim has always been a stickler for no pics of their searches.  Am thinking he may have had no clue about all those pics she supposedly had up, for example.  Doesn't sound like him at all.  IMO.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: October 11, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

For clarification, my line of work is a chemist/biochemist at a medical school.  I certainly admire those who work directly with addicts/alcoholics and those people who have climbed out of the addiction spiral.  Addiction causes irreversible changes to the brain, causing a great build up of receptors for drug/alcohol.  Withdrawal causes great surges of adrenalin which are most unpleasant.  Hence the need for gradual withdrawal (usually by long-lived anti-anxiety drugs such as Klonapin) used in treatment centers or in office-based treatment.  Even the anti-anxiety drugs have to be backed out of gradually. Otherwise, getting sober is extremely hard work, involving the sweats and all that goes with the adrenalin surges. I'm sure that there is newer work on the neurobiochemistry of addiction.  We have a tragic example of what alcohol addiction does in my sister's family:  her daughter in her 30's who is totally disabled neurorologically and also physically:  she is in a wheelchair.  One of the lobes of her brain has been destroyed substantially, wiping out her more recent memory.  A combo of eating disorders as is often found in young women, coupled with alcoholism has especially bad consequences.  Many older chronic alcoholics can suffer from this, especially if they do not eat much.  Actually, there are instances of severe eating disorders alone that have these neurological consequences, but adding alcohol to the mix hastens the brain destruction.  Always, it's the adrenalin surge that comes with withdrawal that spurs on the addiction, for only alcohol or Xanax, etc can alleviate it.  The adrenalin surge can cause convulsions if not attended to.

In all my years, I never knew what actually cause the convulsions. I just knew withdrawals did. You explained that in a very clear way. Thank you.

Thank you Fannie!  My interest in the chemistry of addiction is a personal interest because of a long family history of severe addiction in teenagers, and those in 20's-30's.  Reminds me a bit of the Satsuma crowd.  I do hope for the sake of Junior that someone wakes up soon.  But then, again, they may have never seen what sobriety offers.  So sad.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: October 11, 2009, 03:24:33 PM »

whew!! hi everybody...just caught up on this thread...I think...
am still not clear when and where and with whom the 3 some happened? someone help a monkey out with that one? or direct me to the page that it was posted on..thanks..

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: October 11, 2009, 03:27:05 PM »

Yep = she is an adult. And even is she was not, my 16 y.o flies by himself. I do not think that Misty was accompanied because she is a 'child' but because it was a guarantee that she would show up where she is supposed to. She is not known for being responsible! 

BBM.. yeah, she can't seem to remember what she was doing the night she "misplaced" a 5 year old child...not very responsible. 

Misty was coming off a 3 day drug binge the night Haleigh disappeared.  It's possible that Misty was in a huge self-made fog.  Isn't that the reason that druggies keep taking drugs?  I don't give much credence to anything Misty says about facts, for she doesn't know.  She's only believable when she talks about how she feels at any particular time IMO. 

Everytime I have ever seen her, she looks like she is either high, or going or coming on one. I doubt if she has had a lucid day in months. Even the day she was all cleaned up in the Orlando Airport, she looked giddy and happy to me. 

That is still no excuse. A 5 year old child disappeared on Misty's watch. 

In Misty's most recent CBS appearance where her hair was long, she appeared to be zonked out as if she were on some sort of downer.  She certainly did not seem to be herself.  Ordinarily interviewees get over the initial panic and settle down.  Looks like Misty had a big dose of something so she arrived presettled down and then some- - -.  Better living through chemistry I guess.
Maybe Misty doubled up  on her anxiety meds  that morning....after it was said she would not share them with other family members(sorry no  link just remembered reading this last week on another post)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.