April 23, 2024, 12:32:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410789 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2009, 05:53:15 PM »

I'm back to the rafters as my head is still spinning from all this...I think the thug friends referred to were nay nay and company, but what the heck do I know, I never would have thought TM was involved in the other so I am just shutting up..have a good night

Hello Searching 

Hope youre having a great friday!!!!

Hi SC same to you.. may wanna turn scanners on

reilly57 @MysticFlower14 omg crystal sheffeild just got stopped3 minutes ago from web

Oh good grief I can't find my link.Can you give it to me.   an angelic monkey

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=369

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2009, 05:53:29 PM »

I'm never getting home...........carp.

Anyway, still waiting and found the calls transcribed by CrimeSeekers:

This is what I was trying to do, but it went too fast:

AUDIO: TES's Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Friend Donna Brock and More
Posted: Friday, 09 October 2009 3:49PM
TJ Hart/Rozie Franco/FNN/CBS TV

More stunning audio is coming out from Texas EquuSearch Director Tim Miller, the man who coordinated some of the ground searches for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma in February and who arranged for the child's stepmother to be polygraphed and hypnotized.

Miller spoke with 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida Radio Network. Rozie Franco conducted the interview and she asked Miller, " Who is Misty Cummings' friend, Donna Brock and what is she doing?"

Miller did not hesitate to answer.

Miller also stated in an earlier interview with FNN's Rozie Franco that he, too, was told early on that Misty wasn't at home the night Haleigh disappeared.

Misty appeared on the CBS Early Show Friday morning and started pointing fingers in the disappearance of young Haleigh. She said she feels 'someone on the other side of the family has Haleigh."

Quote:
Phone conversation (audio/transcribed) between Tim Miller and The Florida Radio Network, Rozie Franco:

Tim Miller speaking:

...To go ahead and get Misty's nails done, to get her hair done, to take her to uh, Daytona, to take her to Universal Studios and stuff to try to get closer and closer and closer to her to get information so we could find HaLeigh. I was still spending money as of two days ago; wire transferred $300 more dollars to Donna. And we was doing everything that we could do so Donna could be a mother. So Donna was taking her to church, had a private meeting with the pastor. We felt as though the closer we could get her to the pastor and stuff, maybe she would go in there and confess to the pastor, uh, whatever the hell it was going to take for us to find Haleigh.

Rozie Franco: Right. Now Donna, is she one of your closest volunteers? Where is she....

Tim Miller: She is one that yeah, did a good job but she is one that would fit in as a mother that Misty never had. That somebody Misty could trust. You know, I mean nobody ever took Misty to the mall or nobody ever took Misty to get her nails done, nobody ever did any of that. So it's one of them things that you know, let's go ahead and play this Donna. You're gonna be the mother, I'll spend the damn money, work on this girl and everything and let's see if you can just go ahead and get her to break and say where in the hell little HaLeigh's at.

And when they put something together to that point that they know a jury's going to find her guilty and whether they'd have to take her in there first like they did Casey and take her in on child endangerment and false police reports, uh, and hold her under high bond or what. And you know what, here's what I truly believe from my heart, .... After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. END

Transcribed by Crimeseekers; Must give credit if copied. ©

To listen to the audio & watch video of Misty on Early Show:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406914.php

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3712&pid=9903#pid9903

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2009, 05:55:26 PM »

hangnon2hope Moderator and owner of WebSleuths allow misinformation on the sexual assault of a minor to be posted Do they have no morals! VICTIMS RIGHTS!about 4 hours ago from web

hangnon2hope WS who is supposed to represent VICTIMS allows this misinformation to be posted over and over with no consequence to the poster.about 4 hours ago from web

hangnon2hope WS allows posters to inaccurately post information on a minor victim's sexual assault case The State of Florida SAID the minor was a victimabout 4 hours ago from web

What the heck does this mean, who were they posting info. about
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »

Misty did the Early Showinterview without the blessing of her attorney. Mr. Fields advised Misty not to do the Early Show interview per Natisha Lance on HLN

Natisha also said that she spoke with Marie Griffis and Marie thought that Misty was referring to Ron's side of the family when Misty stated on the Early Show that she thought the other side of the family took HaLeigh and that she thought HaLeigh is still  alive.

Thanks for the update, Heart.

I also wondered what Misty meant by "the other side of the family." My first thought was Ronald's. My second was Crystal's.

I am not sure yet what she meant!

I thought she was talking about the Sheffield side of the family, when she said the other side, since there are only 2 sides.  Misty is not blood kin, so therefore she has no side.  I would have never assumed that she was talking about Ronald's side of HaLeigh's family.

I thought she was talking from her perspective ... as wife of Ronald. There are two sides of that family. His, and hers. Her side has been blamed for the breakup of the marriage, in part.

That's why I was thinking first she meant Ronald's side, then upon reflection, maybe she meant Crystal's.

All of us read/see things in our own way. That's why it is good to have lots of opinions.

JMO.

my first thought was she meant Crystals side.. this is getting crazy. is it just me or does anyone else have an over whelming urge to shake her teeth out along with the truth... any who, was shocked at how quickly Ron's atty jumped to the defensive as like I said, I thought she meant Crystals side and thought they would as well... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2009, 05:57:06 PM »

Thanks IM, and now Crystal was pulled over by the police  I don't know how much more of this case I can take 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »

I'm never getting home...........carp.

Anyway, still waiting and found the calls transcribed by CrimeSeekers:

This is what I was trying to do, but it went too fast:

AUDIO: TES's Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Friend Donna Brock and More
Posted: Friday, 09 October 2009 3:49PM
TJ Hart/Rozie Franco/FNN/CBS TV

More stunning audio is coming out from Texas EquuSearch Director Tim Miller, the man who coordinated some of the ground searches for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma in February and who arranged for the child's stepmother to be polygraphed and hypnotized.

Miller spoke with 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida Radio Network. Rozie Franco conducted the interview and she asked Miller, " Who is Misty Cummings' friend, Donna Brock and what is she doing?"

Miller did not hesitate to answer.

Miller also stated in an earlier interview with FNN's Rozie Franco that he, too, was told early on that Misty wasn't at home the night Haleigh disappeared.

Misty appeared on the CBS Early Show Friday morning and started pointing fingers in the disappearance of young Haleigh. She said she feels 'someone on the other side of the family has Haleigh."

Quote:
Phone conversation (audio/transcribed) between Tim Miller and The Florida Radio Network, Rozie Franco:

Quote:
(Tim Miller on phone with Rozie Franco): PART ONE

Tim Miller: There are two things Misty is afraid of:

The polygraph clearly shows Misty knows where HaLeigh is and what happened to her. One of the questions was: Have you intentionally withheld any information about HaLeigh's disappearance? Misty said "no" and it was 99% deception. Another question was: Do you know where HaLeigh is? Misty answered "no" and 95% deception. She totally, totally blew that polygraph.

During the original search for HaLeigh, Lisa and Tim stopped in a little bar on a Sunday night. Girl in a bar wanted to talk to Tim Miller and told him that Misty wasn't home that night. Misty was at a party and was snorting oxycotin, smoking pot, and Misty and another girl had a threesome that night.

Girl in bar had gone over there to buy drugs and saw Misty there. Girl on probation and did not want to tell but showed Tim where the house was. Tim brought this up to Misty and Ronald six weeks ago in Orlando, they know the spot; it's their friends and this girl was telling the truth. Tim got LE involved and they questioned this girl but also said they aren't sure if it was the same night because people doing these drugs get things confused what day is what.

Tim told TN about it and the threesome. This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world. All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met.

Transcribed by Crimeseekers; Must give credit it copied. ©

Tim Miller speaking: PART TWO
...To go ahead and get Misty's nails done, to get her hair done, to take her to uh, Daytona, to take her to Universal Studios and stuff to try to get closer and closer and closer to her to get information so we could find HaLeigh. I was still spending money as of two days ago; wire transferred $300 more dollars to Donna. And we was doing everything that we could do so Donna could be a mother. So Donna was taking her to church, had a private meeting with the pastor. We felt as though the closer we could get her to the pastor and stuff, maybe she would go in there and confess to the pastor, uh, whatever the hell it was going to take for us to find Haleigh.

Rozie Franco: Right. Now Donna, is she one of your closest volunteers? Where is she....

Tim Miller: She is one that yeah, did a good job but she is one that would fit in as a mother that Misty never had. That somebody Misty could trust. You know, I mean nobody ever took Misty to the mall or nobody ever took Misty to get her nails done, nobody ever did any of that. So it's one of them things that you know, let's go ahead and play this Donna. You're gonna be the mother, I'll spend the damn money, work on this girl and everything and let's see if you can just go ahead and get her to break and say where in the hell little HaLeigh's at.

And when they put something together to that point that they know a jury's going to find her guilty and whether they'd have to take her in there first like they did Casey and take her in on child endangerment and false police reports, uh, and hold her under high bond or what. And you know what, here's what I truly believe from my heart, .... After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. END
Transcribed by Crimeseekers; Must give credit if copied. ©

To listen to the audio & watch video of Misty on Early Show:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406914.php

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3712&pid=9903#pid9903

EDIT......left out part one, regarding the misty samich

Thanks NCRG.........could be a simple traffic ticket, isn't today her day to pick up butterbean??????

Heck, by the time I make it to my appt with custi , I'll be wanting to get drunk 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »

I could see TM doing this. And I also get his reasons. Misty was raised by wolves and she knows nothing else but. That's why Ron looked good to her. She might have a better life if she did just come clean and go to jail.
Her life is worse than if she was in jail.
Where can she go now ? Find some pimp ?
Be 50 in three years ? That is where she is heading.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2009, 05:59:50 PM »

I'm back to the rafters as my head is still spinning from all this...I think the thug friends referred to were nay nay and company, but what the heck do I know, I never would have thought TM was involved in the other so I am just shutting up..have a good night

Hello Searching 

reilly57 @MysticFlower14 omg crystal sheffeild just got stopped3 minutes ago from web

Good thinking Searching...Evening Monkeys & guests..

What did Crystal get stopped for ??

Looks like its going to be a bumpy night.. 

NCSunny

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »

Misty did the Early Showinterview without the blessing of her attorney. Mr. Fields advised Misty not to do the Early Show interview per Natisha Lance on HLN

Natisha also said that she spoke with Marie Griffis and Marie thought that Misty was referring to Ron's side of the family when Misty stated on the Early Show that she thought the other side of the family took HaLeigh and that she thought HaLeigh is still  alive.

Thanks for the update, Heart.

I also wondered what Misty meant by "the other side of the family." My first thought was Ronald's. My second was Crystal's.

I am not sure yet what she meant!

I thought she was talking about the Sheffield side of the family, when she said the other side, since there are only 2 sides.  Misty is not blood kin, so therefore she has no side.  I would have never assumed that she was talking about Ronald's side of HaLeigh's family.

I thought she was talking from her perspective ... as wife of Ronald. There are two sides of that family. His, and hers. Her side has been blamed for the breakup of the marriage, in part.

That's why I was thinking first she meant Ronald's side, then upon reflection, maybe she meant Crystal's.

All of us read/see things in our own way. That's why it is good to have lots of opinions.

JMO.

my first thought was she meant Crystals side.. this is getting crazy. is it just me or does anyone else have an over whelming urge to shake her teeth out along with the truth... any who, was shocked at how quickly Ron's atty jumped to the defensive as like I said, I thought she meant Crystals side and thought they would as well... 

I say we put her in one of those paint can shaker uppers  shaking
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2009, 06:00:31 PM »

Home
Inbox Sent

HaleighNewz Just confirmed through family member that Crystal has not been pulled over in Putnam County.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2009, 06:01:53 PM »

hahaha I guess I did not need to log in for that...but here it is anywho..
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_manaja_twa

I also want to say I was wrong about TM and the D Brock thing.. I just could not let myself believe he would get involved in the circus like that.. This case is crazy and making people do crazy things.

In addition to Texas EquuSearch, Orlando attorney Mark Nejame is assisting the Cummings in finding Haleigh. "I just wanted someone to look for her," said Haleigh’s grandmother, Teresa Neves, in an interview with FOX 35. Neves said she contacted Nejame a few weeks ago, hoping he could help.

" A child is missing and she is innocent and she is gone and we need to use any efforts we can to help her, so that is what we are doing,” said Nejame.

Miller said there are no new leads bringing him back to Florida; however, Nejame said there are new theories about where Haleigh might be, but would not say what those theories are.

During Monday’s news conference, Haleigh’s family released balloons with missing person fliers inside to mark her birthday.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/haleigh-cummings-turns-6-years-old.htm

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2009, 06:02:48 PM »

HaleighNewz Just confirmed through family member that Crystal has not been pulled over in Putnam County.less than a minute ago from HootSuite

WTH is going on????   

# reilly57 poor crystal probably went to get junior18 minutes ago from web

# reilly61reilly57 @ putnam scanner just called it in21 minutes ago from web

# reilly61reilly57 maybe crystal went to beat truth out of misty22 minutes ago from web

# reilly61reilly57 @MysticFlower14 running plates now23 minutes ago from web

# MysticFlowerMysticFlower14 @reilly57 OMG. Keep me updated on Crystal25 minutes ago from web in reply to reilly57

# reilly61reilly57 @MysticFlower14 omg crystal sheffeild just got stopped26 minutes ago from web

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2009, 06:08:18 PM »

Hello Searching 

Bumpy, might wanna put your crash gear on the turbulence are terrible..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2009, 06:08:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

minagetwa.....hahaha is the closest english spelling i can do...dnt speak french sorry!! 

Thank-you, ScareyCarrie,

The word is good, Minagetwa.....French/Monkey Language? 

Things are becoming clearer to me, why Timmy called Ron a Fagtwa...

I hope you know what I mean, I don't have the police report, RC filed PR on Timmy (who left a message on R's phone calling him...
a here we go, a Fagtwa)...It must be the Minagetwa's the threesome meetings, RC may have engaged in Bisexualwa.
Good Grief, I hope I am discreet without being  annoying, enough of my twa. Thank-you again for the French/Monkey word:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2009, 06:10:24 PM »

I could see TM doing this. And I also get his reasons. Misty was raised by wolves and she knows nothing else but. That's why Ron looked good to her. She might have a better life if she did just come clean and go to jail.
Her life is worse than if she was in jail.
Where can she go now ? Find some pimp ?
Be 50 in three years ? That is where she is heading.

Totally agree, and like I mentioned yesterday, I believe not only did TM set this up, but he did it also because he is kind.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2009, 06:10:29 PM »

HLN covering the case now

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »

# reilly57 @HaleighNewz do you know what kind of vec she drives???1 minute ago from web

# MysticFlowerMysticFlower14 @HaleighNewz Thanks so much for RT that. Smile)3 minutes ago from web in reply to HaleighNewz

# reilly61reilly57 @HaleighNewz but ill sit back in corner again...6 minutes ago from web

# reilly61reilly57 @HaleighNewz it said crystal sheffield gold silverado all i know and date of birth didnt get all but 1985 was the year of birth8 minutes ago from web

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2009, 06:10:58 PM »

Home
Inbox Sent

HaleighNewz Just confirmed through family member that Crystal has not been pulled over in Putnam County.
Thanks 
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2009, 06:11:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

minagetwa.....hahaha is the closest english spelling i can do...dnt speak french sorry!! 

Thank-you, ScareyCarrie,

The word is good, Minagetwa.....French/Monkey Language? 

Things are becoming clearer to me, why Timmy called Ron a Fagtwa...

I hope you know what I mean, I don't have the police report, RC filed PR on Timmy (who left a message on R's phone calling him...
a here we go, a Fagtwa)...It must be the Minagetwa's the threesome meetings, RC may have engaged in Bisexualwa.
Good Grief, I hope I am discreet without being  annoying, enough of my twa. Thank-you again for the French/Monkey word:)

Oh i'm catchin what your throwin here.... 

No prob! im here all week 7-3:30, free of charge
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »

Hello Searching 

Bumpy, might wanna put your crash gear on the turbulence are terrible..

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.