April 20, 2024, 04:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410671 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 11, 2009, 04:32:29 PM »

Sorry, I simply cannot stand listening to Simon and his wife.  For some reason it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me 

I feel the same way.

And the show is more of a sideshow than anything else.

I don't think it helps find Haleigh.

JMO.

I cant either, but Im listening as far as what Rev Grund is saying - as far as Haleigh's case it is a sideshow

Well, keep us posted if there is anything to report, please Wink

The portion I wanted to hear is over - Rev Grund spoke about what the Anthonys did to him & his son & how the NE exploited this ridiculous story of demonic porportion & he's not going to let them get away it & I personally think he will prevail.   You can hear the pain in his voice, Id be fuming too.

Thanks, Capp.

That's so sad.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 11, 2009, 04:40:40 PM »

Sorry, I simply cannot stand listening to Simon and his wife.  For some reason it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me 

I feel the same way.

JMO.

I cant either, but Im listening as far as what Rev Grund is saying - as far as Haleigh's case it is a sideshow

The portion I wanted to hear is over - Rev Grund spoke about what the Anthonys did to him & his son & how the NE exploited this ridiculous story of demonic porportion & he's not going to let them get away it & I personally think he will prevail.   You can hear the pain in his voice, Id be fuming too.

thanks,Cappy.I didn't get to hear it.I am lurking in and out   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 11, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »

When you say posing do you mean at the command center or in the field? 

Some did look like at the command center, and some look like they may have been inside an RV. Others looked as though they were at or inside a tent. Besides the searching pics.  Just what I can remember.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: October 11, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

The Levi Page Show
Levi Page Show
Date / Time: 10/11/2009 9:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (347) 838-9781

Jon Gosselin formery of "Jon and Kate plus 8" spars with HLN's Nancy Grace on "The Insider!" Body Language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass joins us to analyze the TV smackdown! Also, Investigative journalist Steph Watts, Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla, and Crime Analyst Sheryl McCollum discuss the latest headlines in the cases of Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: October 11, 2009, 06:09:32 PM »

I feel the same way.

JMO.

Thanks, Capp.

That's so sad.

Cindy is absolutely evil.  She had Dominic Casey investigate the Grunds.  Whatever did Grund ever do to set Cindy off?  OK,  it doesn't take much, or anything at all.  Cindy is downright paranoid most of the time.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: October 11, 2009, 06:45:19 PM »

Thanks for the pic info all.

Who is this Levi guy?  Do you guys like his show?  Is he fair etc?

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 11, 2009, 06:50:08 PM »

I've listened to him a few times and he seemed fair. I'm interested in hearing if  Steph Watts or Leonard Padilla have anything new or interesting to share.........
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 11, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »

I have heard his name probably from this forum, but I have not read anything he has written to my knowledge nor listened to his Internet radio show.

His page is at: http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/

O/T: dsntslp: I left you a post today at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg979014#msg979014

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: October 11, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »

Topics bounced about on Blogger Talk Radio:

Steph Watts has credit cards problems. TJ Hart says that Steph Watts has a job to do. And that he (TJ) would just let sleeping dogs lie for the present regarding the Courtney, Donna, and Misty road rage thing. Sounds like, in other words, there will be more to come regarding this matter.

Misty headed to NY City this coming Thursday. TJ asking for media to be there when she arrives.

Johnnie and Connie returning to Florida. Ruby Kanger to remain in Kentucky.

Teresa Neves lives in Fruitland.

Hank Croslin Sr back in Satsuma and when asked Hank stated that he believes his daughter. However, it was also stated that Hank agreed with just about all of questions that was put to him.  Cobra has to be in court tomorrow or sometime this week. Cobra stated that he was going to try and sit down with Hank Sr. and smoke a black and mild and have a little chat.

TJ Hart: Rozie Franco was puzzled about all the info that Tim Miller revealed.

TJ Hart: Mentioned the female that Tim Miller referred to that was in the bar and that informed him that Misty was not at home, she was snorting Oxycontin, etc.. TJ and Cobra are familiar with this female and stated that they wanted to talk with her as well, but that was around the time that Cobra got into trouble, around the time of the Blue Crab Festival.  Both Cobra and TJ stated that their was more to this females story.  However she has left the area.

There was also another female that TJ and Cobra mentioned (they referred to as party #2) that was suppose to be at the party or in the know who is currently incarcerated. They are wondering when this female will be heard from.

According to Cobra and TJ,  Chad Griffis and Ronald Cummings were pretty good friends.  It was stated that Chad would drop HaLeigh off and pick HaLeigh up on some of Crystal's weekends to have HaLeigh and Jr.  It was mentioned that Chad got the short end of the stick, marriage wa on lay-away., $300.00 was owing, and Crystal got caught half naked with another guy.

There was talk about Ronald allegedly paid or was going to pay Sarah Sheffield to beat up Amber Brooks.   Also mentioned was a possible warrant out for Sarah Sheffield in Jacksonville.

Cobra believes that Tommy Croslin lied about banging on the mh door at Ronald's the night Haleigh went missing.

Regarding the blind man, Tommy and Lisa Croslin: speculation in why the blind man was up at 4 a.m.. It was stated that this was planned (whatever that means, your guess is as good as mine as to who would have planned it)    It was stated that we will see when this goes to trial.

The show ended with TJ Hart stating that there have been reports of sightings of HaLeigh in Georgia. He said to stay tune to Blogger News as if there/he will be talking more about these sightings.

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 11, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »

I feel the same way.

JMO.

thanks,Cappy.I didn't get to hear it.I am lurking in and out   

Most welcome.    If anyone wants to hear Rev Grund's call you can go to that link above & they have a playback of the show.   His call was right at the beginning, personally I listened to Richard & then turned it off

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 11, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »

Topics bounced about on Blogger Talk Radio:

Steph Watts has credit cards problems. TJ Hart says that Steph Watts has a job to do. And that he (TJ) would just let sleeping dogs lie for the present regarding the Courtney, Donna, and Misty road rage thing. Sounds like, in other words, there will be more to come regarding this matter.

Misty headed to NY City this coming Thursday. TJ asking for media to be there when she arrives.

Johnnie and Connie returning to Florida. Ruby Kanger to remain in Kentucky.

Teresa Neves lives in Fruitland.

Hank Croslin Sr back in Satsuma and when asked Hank stated that he believes his daughter. However, it was also stated that Hank agreed with just about all of questions that was put to him.  Cobra has to be in court tomorrow or sometime this week. Cobra stated that he was going to try and sit down with Hank Sr. and smoke a black and mild and have a little chat.

TJ Hart: Rozie Franco was puzzled about all the info that Tim Miller revealed.

TJ Hart: Mentioned the female that Tim Miller referred to that was in the bar and that informed him that Misty was not at home, she was snorting Oxycontin, etc.. TJ and Cobra are familiar with this female and stated that they wanted to talk with her as well, but that was around the time that Cobra got into trouble, around the time of the Blue Crab Festival.  Both Cobra and TJ stated that their was more to this females story.  However she has left the area.

There was also another female that TJ and Cobra mentioned (they referred to as party #2) that was suppose to be at the party or in the know who is currently incarcerated. They are wondering when this female will be heard from.

According to Cobra and TJ,  Chad Griffis and Ronald Cummings were pretty good friends.  It was stated that Chad would drop HaLeigh off and pick HaLeigh up on some of Crystal's weekends to have HaLeigh and Jr.  It was mentioned that Chad got the short end of the stick, marriage wa on lay-away., $300.00 was owing, and Crystal got caught half naked with another guy.

There was talk about Ronald allegedly paid or was going to pay Sarah Sheffield to beat up Amber Brooks.   Also mentioned was a possible warrant out for Sarah Sheffield in Jacksonville.

Cobra believes that Tommy Croslin lied about banging on the mh door at Ronald's the night Haleigh went missing.

Regarding the blind man, Tommy and Lisa Croslin: speculation in why the blind man was up at 4 a.m.. It was stated that this was planned (whatever that means, your guess is as good as mine as to who would have planned it)    It was stated that we will see when this goes to trial.

The show ended with TJ Hart stating that there have been reports of sightings of HaLeigh in Georgia. He said to stay tune to Blogger News as if there/he will be talking more about these sightings.

Thanks for this recap, Heart!

I just wish I knew who or what to believe.

It would be great if Haleigh is in Georgia. I remember Marie Griffis said something about it being a possibility that Haleigh is in Georgia very early on in this case.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 11, 2009, 07:22:50 PM »

Cookie, I don't think we know, I guess we are assuming the threesome happened during the three day bender, maybe Nay Nay, Misty and WBGreg, but that is just a guess  And a sickening guess it is 

thanks for the reply Rosie...
it is a sickening thought isn't it? too bad these folks don't get jobs...then they might be too tired to think about these shenanigans let alone participate in them..jmo

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: October 11, 2009, 07:27:55 PM »

Thanks for the update....

snipped

Now why would TJ want the media to meet Misty? She's not a celebrity, Why make a big deal over her?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 11, 2009, 07:33:58 PM »

Thanks,Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 11, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »

snipped

Now why would TJ want the media to meet Misty? She's not a celebrity, Why make a big deal over her?

She went to NYC last Thursday. I wonder if he really means she is going again this coming Thursday? (Another TV appearance, perhaps?)

No idea why TJ would want the media there to meet her!

Weird.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: October 11, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »

snipped

She went to NYC last Thursday. I wonder if he really means she is going again this coming Thursday? (Another TV appearance, perhaps?)

Weird.
In order to ask her questions and see what comes out of her mouth this time, every time the chance arises.

She is now not lawyered up.  Not sure that what she says is admissible in a court of law, but if she continues to talk, it is probably a good thing to have it captured on camera or audio.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: October 11, 2009, 07:50:01 PM »

snipped

Weird.
In order to ask her questions and see what comes out of her mouth this time, every time the chance arises.

She is now not lawyered up.  Not sure that what she says is admissible in a court of law, but if she continues to talk, it is probably a good thing to have it captured on camera or audio.

Oh and who knows, she just might have a meltdown right there on camera 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: October 11, 2009, 07:55:28 PM »

Art Harris' response to a comment on his sight:

Geraldo Asks Art Harris to Talk Casey Anthony

linda–thanks for hanging in there and for your support; i will always give you what I know while protecting sources who ask to remain anonymous. That’s how we break things others don’t and give credit where credit is due…I think you saw we were right on target about Ron and Misty’s fighting during the week she was on the road … that lead to the divorce announcement, even though some attacked us for daring to suggest the kissy face video may have been a coverup for brewing tension between two love birds. Breaking up may be hard to do, but for some of our colleagues, saving face may be harder. — art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/11/geraldo-asks-art-harris-to-talk-casey-anthony/#comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: October 11, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »

Thanks,Heart.   

Trim!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #639 on: October 11, 2009, 08:14:53 PM »

snipped

Not only was I wondering about that  but many other things that Heart just posted 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.