March 29, 2024, 02:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409779 times)
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: October 12, 2009, 12:15:14 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

NOT unppular with me, I agree.
unpopular

Love the Avi!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 12, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: Misty points to biological mom's family

posted by halboedeker on Oct 12, 2009 11:48:02 AM

Mistyc Who took Haleigh Cummings?

Misty Cummings has clarified her comment to CBS' "Early Show" that she feels "the other side" of the family has the little girl who disappeared in February.

Misty meant someone on the family side of Haleigh's biological mother, Crystal Sheffield. "I don't think that she personally had anything to do with it," Misty Cummings added. "Just someone on her side of the family."

Cummings said, with "100 percent" certainty, that she had nothing to do with the child's disappearance.

Cummings also said she never left her home the night Haleigh vanished. Misty's two-part interview with CBS' Maggie Rodriguez concluded this morning. It had started Friday. Rodriguez had planned to interview Ronald Cummings, who is Haleigh's father and Misty's husband. Ronald didn't show up because his son became ill, his attorney, Terry Shoemaker, told Rodriguez.

"Ron has stuck by Misty all along," Shoemaker said. "He's always thought she's told the truth. He has had concerns regarding what she has said, some discrepancies between different statements. But he has stood by her all along."

Shoemaker said his client "in no way" believes Misty was involved. The attorney attributed the couple's decision to divorce to pressures on the two.

Ronald doesn't know what happened to his daughter and hasn't accused anyone but he believes his child is alive, Shoemaker said.

Misty was babysitting then-boyfriend Ronald's two children and told "The Early Show" she put them to bed at 8 o'clock the night Haleigh vanished. Misty added that she looked in on them at 10 before she went to bed.

"I did not leave my house at all," Misty said.

Rodriguez wanted to know why did Misty's brother told police she wasn't there.

"Trying to get out of jail -- that's what I think," Misty said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-.html

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: October 12, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »

Good morning everyone!  

Can a Monkey help me out?  I'm confused.  

Was Ron supposed to be on live, in the studio?  I thought he & TN flew to NY to do it live.  If so, is he sick in NY?  And how/why are he & Butterbean at a friend's house?

TIA   an angelic monkey

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: October 12, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »

Good morning everyone!  

Was Ron supposed to be on live, in the studio?  I thought he & TN flew to NY to do it live.  If so, is he sick in NY?  And how/why are he & Butterbean at a friend's house?

TIA   an angelic monkey

They are doing what they do best keeping everyone confused.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 12, 2009, 12:28:34 PM »

Good morning everyone!  

TIA   an angelic monkey

Misty is at a friends house to. Coinkydink?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: October 12, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »

Good morning everyone!  

TIA   an angelic monkey

Good morning MonkeyJnBox:

I believe that RC and TN flew to NY to do the upcoming Maury Povish on missing children show. Then returned to Satsuma. I also read a post on twitter last Friday that RC would probably be flying back to NY Sunday (yesterday) in order to do the interview on the CBS Early Morning show.

Also it has been reported/rumored that RC is back in the Satsuma area at a friends. Why, it has not been stated anywhere yet that I know of.

Ron's attorney reported this morning on CBS Early Morning show that Ron and other family members were ill.

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 12, 2009, 12:30:17 PM »

Good morning everyone!  

TIA   an angelic monkey

They are doing what they do best keeping everyone confused.

Well, they've certainly succeeded!!!  I think I may need more coffee! 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: October 12, 2009, 12:32:09 PM »

Good morning everyone!  

TIA   an angelic monkey

Misty is at a friends house to. Coinkydink?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: October 12, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »

Good morning everyone!  

TIA   an angelic monkey

Good morning MonkeyJnBox:

I believe that RC and TN flew to NY to do the upcoming Maury Povish on missing children show. Then returned to Satsuma. I also read a post on twitter last Friday that RC would probably be flying back to NY Sunday (yesterday) in order to do the interview on the CBS Early Morning show.

Also it has been reported/rumored that RC is back in the Satsuma area at a friends. Why, it has not been stated anywhere yet that I know of.

Ron's attorney reported this morning on CBS Early Morning show that Ron and other family members were ill.

Thank you Heart!  So many interviews, they are running together for me.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: October 12, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »

HaleighNewz Ronald's attorney said that Junior was sick and that Ronald was "at a friend's house" taking care of him.

18 minutes ago from HootSuite

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 12, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »

So According to Ron's attorney, Ron continues to stand by Misty and even though Ron believes that Misty is not telling everything that she could to help find his Daughter he does not think that she has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance and that all the inconsistancies Misty has made are in his opinion, small ones... including that the bed was still made and hadn't even been slept in that night? 

Whew I have no idea how I managed to fit all of that in one sentence. 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: October 12, 2009, 12:39:51 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

Morning FCL!  The good news is.. this isn't a popularity contest.    

Your opinion is what matters, how you feel.  And trust me, I swing back and forth on my own theories so much, am not even sure how I'm feeling on any given person on any given day.  lol  Am an equal-opportunity theorist. 

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

We just don't know yet who did what, and there are three sides to Haleigh's family.  The Sheffields, the Cummings, and the Croslins.  Could be any or all of them, IMO.  So I don't give ANY of them a pass, not yet.  Not without more factual info.  No matter what my personal opinion is for any one person in all the three families.  As much as I dislike Ron, personally, based on what we've seen of his own actions and non-actions, and as much as I can at times empathize with Crystal based on what we've seen of hers... and (ick) Misty with hers... I can't point to any one person just based on the wrong choices they've made in the past. 

What it may come down to is that because of ALL the wrong choices of ALL members of each of the three families, *could be* what caused this situation with Haleigh.  IMO. 

And I agree, Haleigh never had a chance.. 

I also think it's the very best argument in removing Jr from that environment, at once.  If nothing else, let's be sure not to let the same thing happen to him. 

Hope some of this made sense.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 12, 2009, 12:42:43 PM »

Your opinion is what matters, how you feel.  And trust me, I swing back and forth on my own theories so much, am not even sure how I'm feeling on any given person on any given day.  lol  Am an equal-opportunity theorist. 

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

We just don't know yet who did what, and there are three sides to Haleigh's family.  The Sheffields, the Cummings, and the Croslins.  Could be any or all of them, IMO.  So I don't give ANY of them a pass, not yet.  Not without more factual info.  No matter what my personal opinion is for any one person in all the three families.  As much as I dislike Ron, personally, based on what we've seen of his own actions and non-actions, and as much as I can at times empathize with Crystal based on what we've seen of hers... and (ick) Misty with hers... I can't point to any one person just based on the wrong choices they've made in the past. 

What it may come down to is that because of ALL the wrong choices of ALL members of each of the three families, *could be* what caused this situation with Haleigh.  IMO. 

I also think it's the very best argument in removing Jr from that environment, at once.  If nothing else, let's be sure not to let the same thing happen to him. 

Wykes,

For the life of me, I cannot understand what the hold up is with DCF. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 12, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »

hangnon2hope @THESKY973DOTCOM TJ do you know when Sarah Sheffield got popped? She has had that warrant out on her for a while now.
http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

THESKY973DOTCOM @hangnon2hope THinking off the top of may head about a week ago14 minutes ago from web in reply to hangnon2hope
13 minutes ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM

@mudboggingqueen I think she was on probation for DUI and that was what the violation is on. Let me check her court records.7 minutes ago from web in reply to mudboggingqueen

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: October 12, 2009, 12:46:50 PM »

So According to Ron's attorney, Ron continues to stand by Misty and even though Ron believes that Misty is not telling everything that she could to help find his Daughter he does not think that she has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance and that all the inconsistancies Misty has made are in his opinion, small ones... including that the bed was still made and hadn't even been slept in that night? 

Whew I have no idea how I managed to fit all of that in one sentence. 

You may get the run-on sentence award! cheers

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 12, 2009, 12:47:41 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5419495.php

CBS Early Show: Who Has Haleigh Cummings?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #756 on: October 12, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »

Ron has been hiding behind his mama his while life.  IMO.  Misty had her chance at national TV and the world's attention swung to Ron for his 'rebuttal'.  Ball in his court, he *could have* stepped up like a man.. for Haleigh.. "his heart".  So what does he do?  He hides behind his attorney.  How very convenient for Ron.  Family illness?  Pffffft.  IMO, unless Ron were laying at the brink of death, he should have made that interview.  My doxie is a bigger man than Ron is, at least he has had the nerve to step up to a pitbull, bark and stand his ground. 

His lawyer even said today that Ron's MOTHER had called right before show time and said Ronnie was sick and wouldn't be there. Why couldn't Ron call him himself?
    That woman has been making excuses for her little boy probably his entire lifetime, sad.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 12, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »

hangnon2hope @THESKY973DOTCOM TJ do you know when Sarah Sheffield got popped? She has had that warrant out on her for a while now.

THESKY973DOTCOM @hangnon2hope THinking off the top of may head about a week ago14 minutes ago from web in reply to hangnon2hope
13 minutes ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM

@mudboggingqueen I think she was on probation for DUI and that was what the violation is on. Let me check her court records.7 minutes ago from web in reply to mudboggingqueen

Who Is Sarah?   Sorry I can not keep up with all the players.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: October 12, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »

It makes perfectly good sense to me. DCF isn't much in Florida. They have had sooooo many goof ups and cover ups. More of the tax dollars at work in Florida doing absolutely nothing. If the state gets COLUMBUS DAY off, nobody's in the office today anyway.  JMO   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 12, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »

Ron has been hiding behind his mama his while life.  IMO.  Misty had her chance at national TV and the world's attention swung to Ron for his 'rebuttal'.  Ball in his court, he *could have* stepped up like a man.. for Haleigh.. "his heart".  So what does he do?  He hides behind his attorney.  How very convenient for Ron.  Family illness?  Pffffft.  IMO, unless Ron were laying at the brink of death, he should have made that interview.  My doxie is a bigger man than Ron is, at least he has had the nerve to step up to a pitbull, bark and stand his ground. 

His lawyer even said today that Ron's MOTHER had called right before show time and said Ronnie was sick and wouldn't be there. Why couldn't Ron call him himself?
    That woman has been making excuses for her little boy probably his entire lifetime, sad.

I would like to hear what Rons father has to say about all this bunk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.