April 19, 2024, 12:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410641 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: October 12, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »

HaleighNewz Ronald's attorney said that Junior was sick and that Ronald was "at a friend's house" taking care of him.

18 minutes ago from HootSuite
So now Ron isn't living with Granny, why would Jr be at a friend's house sick?  Taken from one of the articles ("He in no way believes that she was involved whatsoever. ... She has changed her story a little here and there," Shoemaker said, "but nothing major.") Ron is either dumber then dirt, or involved to believe that, I'm going with a little of both. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #761 on: October 12, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »

Ron has been hiding behind his mama his while life.  IMO.  Misty had her chance at national TV and the world's attention swung to Ron for his 'rebuttal'.  Ball in his court, he *could have* stepped up like a man.. for Haleigh.. "his heart".  So what does he do?  He hides behind his attorney.  How very convenient for Ron.  Family illness?  Pffffft.  IMO, unless Ron were laying at the brink of death, he should have made that interview.  My doxie is a bigger man than Ron is, at least he has had the nerve to step up to a pitbull, bark and stand his ground. 

His lawyer even said today that Ron's MOTHER had called right before show time and said Ronnie was sick and wouldn't be there. Why couldn't Ron call him himself?
    That woman has been making excuses for her little boy probably his entire lifetime, sad.

I would like to hear what Rons father has to say about all this bunk.
Ron's father has probably run for the hills, and is staying clear of all this. I don't know much about Ron's father, if he was a good father to him, or a father that wasn't there 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #762 on: October 12, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 12, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »

hangnon2hope @THESKY973DOTCOM TJ do you know when Sarah Sheffield got popped? She has had that warrant out on her for a while now.
http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

THESKY973DOTCOM @hangnon2hope THinking off the top of may head about a week ago14 minutes ago from web in reply to hangnon2hope
13 minutes ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM

@mudboggingqueen I think she was on probation for DUI and that was what the violation is on. Let me check her court records.7 minutes ago from web in reply to mudboggingqueen

Who Is Sarah?   Sorry I can not keep up with all the players.

I think it may be a kinfolk of Crystals. I guess if we can't get any FACTS we'll go back to gossip again. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: October 12, 2009, 01:02:17 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA
I dismiss most of what Cobra says Smile
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #765 on: October 12, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

Morning FCL!  The good news is.. this isn't a popularity contest.    

Your opinion is what matters, how you feel.  And trust me, I swing back and forth on my own theories so much, am not even sure how I'm feeling on any given person on any given day.  lol  Am an equal-opportunity theorist. 

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

We just don't know yet who did what, and there are three sides to Haleigh's family.  The Sheffields, the Cummings, and the Croslins.  Could be any or all of them, IMO.  So I don't give ANY of them a pass, not yet.  Not without more factual info.  No matter what my personal opinion is for any one person in all the three families.  As much as I dislike Ron, personally, based on what we've seen of his own actions and non-actions, and as much as I can at times empathize with Crystal based on what we've seen of hers... and (ick) Misty with hers... I can't point to any one person just based on the wrong choices they've made in the past. 

What it may come down to is that because of ALL the wrong choices of ALL members of each of the three families, *could be* what caused this situation with Haleigh.  IMO. 

And I agree, Haleigh never had a chance.. 

I also think it's the very best argument in removing Jr from that environment, at once.  If nothing else, let's be sure not to let the same thing happen to him. 

Hope some of this made sense.

Wyks, you know I love you  and I know I am not popular but... BBM part... Ok, so you and many others see her as a victim of Ron,fine,but but but, how long is that going to be the running excuse for her inaction.Just sayin,because the way I see it, she is not standing up for her daughter, she has been living away from Ron for four years and IMO she has had long enough to put her big girl panties on and stand up for her daughter. The victim of Ron excuse is all played out for me,sorry. This is my opinion and I know nanners will be thrown and that is fine, but like I was told last week I think it was,on the rape issue, "you pick yourself up and move on, can't be a victim forever". soooo, to me, Crystal is NOT getting a pass on not standing up and yes, she is hiding behind Marie IMO and she and Ron BOTH need to stop hiding behind their mommies and grow the heck up, they THEY have a missing child and it is high time BOTH grow up and step up.  JMO.. and I do love you and respect your opinion.  an angelic monkey

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #766 on: October 12, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »

hangnon2hope @THESKY973DOTCOM TJ do you know when Sarah Sheffield got popped? She has had that warrant out on her for a while now.

THESKY973DOTCOM @hangnon2hope THinking off the top of may head about a week ago14 minutes ago from web in reply to hangnon2hope

@mudboggingqueen I think she was on probation for DUI and that was what the violation is on. Let me check her court records.7 minutes ago from web in reply to mudboggingqueen

I think it may be a kinfolk of Crystals. I guess if we can't get any FACTS we'll go back to gossip again. JMO

I believe it is Crystal's sister.  and good morning all.oops afternoon..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: October 12, 2009, 01:07:21 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/12/earlyshow/main5378770.shtml

<snipped>

"Misty Cummings claims that in the middle of the night she discovered Haleigh had vanished from her bed. In February, she said that she found the trailer's back door wide open.

Cummings was also babysitting Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Cummings Jr.
"

Am curious as to why the media has gone back to referring to Misty as 'babysitting'.  Maybe I'm being too nitpicky here, yet for gosh sake, she was not acting as a paid babysitter, she was the live-in lover of the children's father.  BIG difference, IMO.  Ya live there, there are kids there, ya the only 'adult' at home at the time, ya take care of the kids.   This is not brain surgery, she was not the babysitter.  IMO, it's a PR media spin, to perhaps paint Misty in the light of an innocent standby.   

"Cummings told Rodriguez she's "100 percent positive" she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance and that she doesn't know who did."

How can Misty be 100% positive of anything, since she has yet to give ONE consistent version of what happened that night?   The truth does not change, ever.  I may add to one consistent version as my mind clears and I remember one or more details.  But the basic version itself will not change. 

She couldn't even do a re-enactment of that night!  Had she been asleep, as she claims, the re-enactment would have been simple.  Cover up said children, lay down and act as if asleep.. then act as if awake, leap up and act all shocked that one is gone.  She couldn't even do that.  And that, IMO is very telling. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 12, 2009, 01:12:15 PM »

Ron has been hiding behind his mama his while life.  IMO.  Misty had her chance at national TV and the world's attention swung to Ron for his 'rebuttal'.  Ball in his court, he *could have* stepped up like a man.. for Haleigh.. "his heart".  So what does he do?  He hides behind his attorney.  How very convenient for Ron.  Family illness?  Pffffft.  IMO, unless Ron were laying at the brink of death, he should have made that interview.  My doxie is a bigger man than Ron is, at least he has had the nerve to step up to a pitbull, bark and stand his ground. 

His lawyer even said today that Ron's MOTHER had called right before show time and said Ronnie was sick and wouldn't be there. Why couldn't Ron call him himself?
    That woman has been making excuses for her little boy probably his entire lifetime, sad.

I would like to hear what Rons father has to say about all this bunk.
Ron's father has probably run for the hills, and is staying clear of all this. I don't know much about Ron's father, if he was a good father to him, or a father that wasn't there 

TY NRCG  your always one of the sweet monkeys to respond I love this forum. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: October 12, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

Morning Wyks.  I think Crystal will stay above the fray, as she has done thus far.
I should would like to shake Misty though!   Monkey Devil!

Good morning, Can!  Well.. it's afternoon now, here anyway.  lol 

I think Crystal herself will stay out of the fray, yeppers.  The rest of the Sheffield clan may not tho.  It would be good strategy if all of them kept back, just waiting, watching.  Not so sure I could do that tho.     Someone would have to hold me back.     I'm with you, I'd like to shake Misty, and then some.  lol

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 12, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

Morning FCL!  The good news is.. this isn't a popularity contest.    

Your opinion is what matters, how you feel.  And trust me, I swing back and forth on my own theories so much, am not even sure how I'm feeling on any given person on any given day.  lol  Am an equal-opportunity theorist. 

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

We just don't know yet who did what, and there are three sides to Haleigh's family.  The Sheffields, the Cummings, and the Croslins.  Could be any or all of them, IMO.  So I don't give ANY of them a pass, not yet.  Not without more factual info.  No matter what my personal opinion is for any one person in all the three families.  As much as I dislike Ron, personally, based on what we've seen of his own actions and non-actions, and as much as I can at times empathize with Crystal based on what we've seen of hers... and (ick) Misty with hers... I can't point to any one person just based on the wrong choices they've made in the past. 

What it may come down to is that because of ALL the wrong choices of ALL members of each of the three families, *could be* what caused this situation with Haleigh.  IMO. 

And I agree, Haleigh never had a chance.. 

I also think it's the very best argument in removing Jr from that environment, at once.  If nothing else, let's be sure not to let the same thing happen to him. 

Hope some of this made sense.

Wyks, you know I love you  and I know I am not popular but... BBM part... Ok, so you and many others see her as a victim of Ron,fine,but but but, how long is that going to be the running excuse for her inaction.Just sayin,because the way I see it, she is not standing up for her daughter, she has been living away from Ron for four years and IMO she has had long enough to put her big girl panties on and stand up for her daughter. The victim of Ron excuse is all played out for me,sorry. This is my opinion and I know nanners will be thrown and that is fine, but like I was told last week I think it was,on the rape issue, "you pick yourself up and move on, can't be a victim forever". soooo, to me, Crystal is NOT getting a pass on not standing up and yes, she is hiding behind Marie IMO and she and Ron BOTH need to stop hiding behind their mommies and grow the heck up, they THEY have a missing child and it is high time BOTH grow up and step up.  JMO.. and I do love you and respect your opinion.  an angelic monkey

Searching you must of been reading me composing a response post to that cuz you basically stated what I had in mind.  3yrs is more than enough and she is moved on. 

If she truely cared she would be very involved with LE and all things Haleigh.  I would of been sittin there w/my little note pad and known everything about Haleigh's last day from schools to neighbors.  She does not need to be in contact with Ron in her pursuit of that info but she has done nothing.  I'm very disappointed in her because she is the one I expected something from and yet we have nothing.  Just more and more excuses made on her behalf.  IMO Marie has spoke out more and done more.  She makes me angry so I will leave it alone.  JMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: October 12, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/12/earlyshow/main5378770.shtml

<snipped>

"Misty Cummings claims that in the middle of the night she discovered Haleigh had vanished from her bed. In February, she said that she found the trailer's back door wide open.

Cummings was also babysitting Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Cummings Jr.
"

Am curious as to why the media has gone back to referring to Misty as 'babysitting'.  Maybe I'm being too nitpicky here, yet for gosh sake, she was not acting as a paid babysitter, she was the live-in lover of the children's father.  BIG difference, IMO.  Ya live there, there are kids there, ya the only 'adult' at home at the time, ya take care of the kids.   This is not brain surgery, she was not the babysitter.  IMO, it's a PR media spin, to perhaps paint Misty in the light of an innocent standby.  

"Cummings told Rodriguez she's "100 percent positive" she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance and that she doesn't know who did."

How can Misty be 100% positive of anything, since she has yet to give ONE consistent version of what happened that night?   The truth does not change, ever.  I may add to one consistent version as my mind clears and I remember one or more details.  But the basic version itself will not change. 

She couldn't even do a re-enactment of that night!  Had she been asleep, as she claims, the re-enactment would have been simple.  Cover up said children, lay down and act as if asleep.. then act as if awake, leap up and act all shocked that one is gone.  She couldn't even do that.  And that, IMO is very telling. 

I agree.  I can't believe that if Misty was with all these people that night some of who are also parents not one of them will come forward.  I believe the group/them is much smaller.  Like Misty and one or two others.  jmo
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #772 on: October 12, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

She knows and she knows everyone knows she knows 

Throw her on the ground and punch her in the head until she tells the truth.  She pisses me off ALMOST as much as Casey Anthony.
(jerry.....jerry.......jerry)

My anger management is always out of control, I can't help it. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: October 12, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »

HaleighNewz Ronald's attorney said that Junior was sick and that Ronald was "at a friend's house" taking care of him.

18 minutes ago from HootSuite

PR spin to show what a doting father Ron is?   

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: October 12, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »

I believe it is Crystal's sister.  and good morning all.oops afternoon..
Good afternoon Searching and thank you for answering one of my many questions.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 12, 2009, 01:23:32 PM »

Sarah is Crystal's sister

http://www.myspace.com/sarah32063

Prayers4Haleigh Sarah Sheffield picked up for : VIOLATION OF PROBATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL http://bit.ly/3ymjhX

@BrendaLee1967 She has several old cases in Duval Cty. Case fees of $ 108 sent 2 collections 2/5/09 in Duval. Not sure if this is prob?23 minutes ago from web in reply to BrendaLee1967

Inmate Information
Housing Location:  PDF 
Admitted:10/12/2009 12:01 PM
ID Check Completed: N/A
Released: N/A Release Reason: N/A
Bond Agency: N/A
Bond Agency Address: N/A
DOB:   10/14/1987     Age:  21 Sex:  F Race:  W   
Height:  508 inches  Weight: 163 pounds   Hair: BROWN  Eyes: BROWN
Arrested:  10/12/2009
Expected Release Date:
Address: 12222 MUD LAKE RD
City: GLEN SAINT MARY State: FL   Zip: 3-2040
Visitation Information:     Inmates must finish the admission process before being eligible for visitation.
Completed Admissions Process: N 
How Long in Jax? (YY/MM):/
Next Court Date:  No Pending Court Date
Payment Required for Release: * N/A
Arresting Agency:  JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Length of Sentence:  N/A
Pending Unsentenced Charge(s): Yes
    Charge Information
Statute: S948.06       Description: VIOLATION OF PROBATION OR COMMUNITY CONTROL
Bond: N/A      Fine: N/A      Purge: N/A      Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: MISD      Capias/Warrant: 1299174      Case #: N/A      OBTS:
Date Entered: 10/12/2009 12:01:50 PM      Charge Status: NEW CHARGE     
Jurisdiction: JSO
Sentence Date: N/A      Years: 0      Months: 0      Days: 0
Sentencing Judge: N/A
Charge Comments: N/A
Incident Number: 2009854518

http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/jso_public_iis/%28S%28tu3ahxndmkqdct45neniv320%29%29/IISInmateDetails.aspx

http://twitter.com/Prayers4Haleigh

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 12, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »

She knows and she knows everyone knows she knows 

Throw her on the ground and punch her in the head until she tells the truth.  She pisses me off ALMOST as much as Casey Anthony.
(jerry.....jerry.......jerry)

My anger management is always out of control, I can't help it. 

Nut I'll help! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: October 12, 2009, 01:23:40 PM »

So According to Ron's attorney, Ron continues to stand by Misty and even though Ron believes that Misty is not telling everything that she could to help find his Daughter he does not think that she has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance and that all the inconsistancies Misty has made are in his opinion, small ones... including that the bed was still made and hadn't even been slept in that night? 

Whew I have no idea how I managed to fit all of that in one sentence. 

Good condensed version of it, Patricia! 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: October 12, 2009, 01:27:38 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 12, 2009, 01:29:42 PM »

Attorney: Ron Cummings Doubts Wife's Story

Haleigh Cummings Has Been Missing Since February

POSTED: 11:56 am EDT October 12, 2009
UPDATED: 12:20 pm EDT October 12, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings is getting national attention again as the attorney representing Ron Cummings, the girl's father, appeared on the "CBS Early Show. "

Terry Shoemaker spoke about the missing girl's stepmother, Misty, and said his client Ron does not think Misty knows of Haleigh's whereabouts, but that he does have some doubts about her story.

Haleigh was five in February when she disappeared from her father's trailer home last February.

"I don't think he's doubting whether or not she is involved," Shoemaker said. "He's just doubting whether everything she said is what transpired that night. But he in no way believes she was involved whatsoever."

Ron Cummings has filled out the paperwork to divorce his wife. Ron's attorney did not say whether the split is because Ron Cummings believes Misty Cummings hasn't come clean about his daughter's disappearance.

"The divorce came about primarily because of all the pressure on the two of them," he said. "Being married is hard enough. Let alone being under a microscope -- everything you do everyday, all day long. And I think all the pressure just started building up causing some problems in the household. And they just found it became too much for them to stay together."

Last week on the Early Show, Misty Cummings said she suspects that someone from Haleigh's mother's side of the family has information about the girl's disappearance.

Ron Cummings believes his daughter Haleigh is OK, Shoemaker said.

"He feels in his heart that she is still alive and he wants her to come home," he said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21271991/detail.html

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.