April 23, 2024, 11:14:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410803 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2009, 06:12:32 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

minagetwa.....hahaha is the closest english spelling i can do...dnt speak french sorry!! 

Thank-you, ScareyCarrie,

The word is good, Minagetwa.....French/Monkey Language? 

Things are becoming clearer to me, why Timmy called Ron a Fagtwa...

I hope you know what I mean, I don't have the police report, RC filed PR on Timmy (who left a message on R's phone calling him...
a here we go, a Fagtwa)...It must be the Minagetwa's the threesome meetings, RC may have engaged in Bisexualwa.
Good Grief, I hope I am discreet without being  annoying, enough of my twa. Thank-you again for the French/Monkey word:)
Now that is interesting, and could very well be 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2009, 06:13:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

minagetwa.....hahaha is the closest english spelling i can do...dnt speak french sorry!! 

Thank-you, ScareyCarrie,

I hope you know what I mean, I don't have the police report, RC filed PR on Timmy (who left a message on R's phone calling him...
a here we go, a Fagtwa)...It must be the Minagetwa's the threesome meetings, RC may have engaged in Bisexualwa.
Good Grief, I hope I am discreet without being  annoying, enough of my twa. Thank-you again for the French/Monkey word:)

That is the word of the day today, there will be a quiz on it tomorrow.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2009, 06:13:23 PM »

Just confirmed through family member that Crystal has not been pulled over in Putnam County.14 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »

All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met. Coming from TM, and for me that is all I need, he summed it up nicely 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »

Just confirmed through family member that Crystal has not been pulled over in Putnam County.14 minutes ago from HootSuite

yes heart, did you see my post? this is crazy.. do we know if a family member has a gold silverado? maybe the fam don't want it all over or ...... not every bit of info is accurate so just covering bases.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »

@reilly57 she does not drive the vehicle that you described and she is NOT in Putnam county at this time
4 minutes ago from web in reply to reilly57

from Florida Artist

I thought this was her vehicle

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »

I'm back to the rafters as my head is still spinning from all this...I think the thug friends referred to were nay nay and company, but what the heck do I know, I never would have thought TM was involved in the other so I am just shutting up..have a good night

Hello Searching 

Hope youre having a great friday!!!!

Hi Monkeys,

Crystal Sheffield does not own or drive a gold silverado. She was not pulled over. Verbal confirmation over phone. Not even in Putnam Co.

2 minutes ago from HootSuite Just confirmed through family member that Crystal has not been pulled over in Putnam County.
There is confusion somewhere...Hi SC same to you.. may wanna turn scanners on

reilly57 @MysticFlower14 omg crystal sheffeild just got stopped3 minutes ago from web

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »

@reilly57 she does not drive the vehicle that you described and she is NOT in Putnam county at this time
4 minutes ago from web in reply to reilly57

from Florida Artist

I thought this was her vehicle

My bad, wrong photo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »

hahaha I guess I did not need to log in for that...but here it is anywho..
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_manaja_twa

I also want to say I was wrong about TM and the D Brock thing.. I just could not let myself believe he would get involved in the circus like that.. This case is crazy and making people do crazy things.

Searching I had to take a breather and meditate on it and darned if I don't have more questions now.  Like who is this Courtney chick and was she part of blowing their cover?  And the same old one I have always had who is Misty covering for?  Stay and help woman.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2009, 06:20:34 PM »

Home
Inbox Sent

HaleighNewz Just confirmed through family member that Crystal has not been pulled over in Putnam County.
Thanks 

YW

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2009, 06:23:22 PM »

I would pay Tim Miller to let me "Mother" her for a day!!!!!!

Forgot my manners...Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2009, 06:24:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thank-you, ScareyCarrie,

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »

All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met. Coming from TM, and for me that is all I need, he summed it up nicely 

that coupled with these seal the deal for me:

This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world.

After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. END

[
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2009, 06:26:57 PM »

Have a great evening everyone!

Hope Haleigh comes home this weekend!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »

Me too Darla even an hour would work...........

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Me too
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2009, 06:33:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys and guests,

Tim Millers words put in a few paragraphs from the audio.

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3709

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2009, 06:33:33 PM »

Have a great evening everyone!

Hope Haleigh comes home this weekend!!!!

You too  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Thank-you, ScareyCarrie,

You are so funny.
Thanks for the scanner link.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2009, 06:34:52 PM »

that coupled with these seal the deal for me:

This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world.

After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. END

Yes, enough said, and how Teresa could praise Misty, and think it was a good idea for her to play mommy is beyond me 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.