April 26, 2024, 07:04:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410929 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #800 on: October 12, 2009, 02:15:30 PM »

Chrystal WAS NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT in that mobile home that night HaLeigh dissapearred.  MISTY was though.  This is one thing litle mz Misty cannot push off as not being responsible for.  Chrystal needs to come out fighting NOW.  LE is not trying to solve this case.  If they were they would not let an under-educated snotnose brat to control the investigation.   Another thing, Chrystal made the statement when she went into that mobile home that she had NEVER seen the MH because her and Ron would meet at a McDonalds (I think) to exchange the kids.  MISTY is responsible wheather she is only 17 yrs old or not.  It is time to bring her in and charge her with child neglect.  LE can do it if they want to, they just do not want to. JMO

I've always wondered, if Misty is still doing drugs, why LE couledn't bring her in on that!?

LE wants the bigger fish. IMO.  These guys (R & M) are sure in a scurry (of some sort) to knock each out for a talk show.
Curious, if something really is going to pop with Lisa or Sarah?  Is Misty scheculed this Thurs. for NY?  Why? What could it be? Mauvy? could she be aiming for his show next, only a guess Monkeys.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 12, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »

Searching, I know, I know.  Would that they would take advice from the wise Monkeys!   
But given that Crystal was not there the night Haleigh disappeared and Misty was...I guess I just want to cut her a bit of slack. 

Heart - I am well aware that NG is not the only media outlet!  Bombshell now equates to bullsh!t for me. 
Just pointing out a small example.  In fact I noticed how lost Crystal seemed, how seemingly unable she was to strike back at Nancy.
I have some passive people in my family and I understand how maddening they can be at times!

As far as Crystal goes her public speaking skills suck. mvho
She also has/had issues that only she herself can own. She seems to be doing much better and I agree with everyone else who thinks she needs to speak up now in regards to what Misty "alleges". According to Misty, Crystal had admitted that she (Crystal) did not have a close relationship with Haleigh. (I personally believe that to be a load of bull.)
Nope NO more deer in the headlights. (Which btw is it just me or did T.N. have a few deer in the headlights moments the last time she was on Nancy Grace?)
This is all jmo.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #802 on: October 12, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »

When I was about Crystal's age, I was in a situation where someone was lying about me, to many people, and my normal reaction would have been to defend myself (from the rooftops mind you).  It took everything I had (and much of what I didn't have, I had to lean on others) not to say anything.  Monkeys, you know how I like to give my opinion!!!  I am very outspoken and vocal but what was at stake was too great to risk.  I had to keep my mouth shut.  It was hard, to be the bigger person, to not retaliate, because I had some great stuff (things that would have really devastated this person if I had shared). 

I remained quiet and it was the hardest thing I've ever done.  I can tell you that it took 3 years before the people this person had lied to learned the truth.  They were all judging me and they had NO idea what the truth was.  I had people apologize to me and ask me why I didn't defend myself.  The simple truth was, I couldn't.  I got what mattered most to me, even though my reputation was unduly tarnished, I had priorities.  Maybe Crystal has her priorities straight now, and it's never too late until she's dead, to become better than what she has been.

I am not defending Crystal, I don't have a dog in this hunt, I only want to find Haleigh and if she's been murdered I want justice for her.  I just want to point out that sometimes it takes a BIGGER person to stand quietly and let God do His work.  Maybe that's what Marie is telling Crystal.  I don't profess to know, but it was my Godly mother who was coaching me.

Anyway, I love you monkeys, even the ones who disagree with me.  I am just offering another opinion for you all to digest, or disect.    Gotta go, check back later.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: October 12, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »

<snipped for space>

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

<snipped>

Wyks, you know I love you  and I know I am not popular but... BBM part... Ok, so you and many others see her as a victim of Ron,fine,but but but, how long is that going to be the running excuse for her inaction.Just sayin,because the way I see it, she is not standing up for her daughter, she has been living away from Ron for four years and IMO she has had long enough to put her big girl panties on and stand up for her daughter. The victim of Ron excuse is all played out for me,sorry. This is my opinion and I know nanners will be thrown and that is fine, but like I was told last week I think it was,on the rape issue, "you pick yourself up and move on, can't be a victim forever". soooo, to me, Crystal is NOT getting a pass on not standing up and yes, she is hiding behind Marie IMO and she and Ron BOTH need to stop hiding behind their mommies and grow the heck up, they THEY have a missing child and it is high time BOTH grow up and step up.  JMO.. and I do love you and respect your opinion.  an angelic monkey

Searching..    and I feel the same about you! 

Even tho I do see her a victim/survivor of Ron, just based on what we've read and seen, etc... that still does not give Crystal a pass, IMO, nope.  All that does, (and again, IMO), is perhaps IN PART explain some of her choices in life.  I cannot for the life of me understand, for example, how a mom could walk away from her children, when she herself has had enough of the husband. 

I've experienced both.  My own bio-mother walked away from my sibs and I and our bio-father, and I've walked away from my sons father.  But never in my life could I, would I, have EVER been able to walk from my kids.  Shoot, I wouldn't even leave the goldfish!  lol Doesn't give me the right tho to judge Crystal, all I know is what was right for me and my children.  I did it FOR them, not just for myself.  I just cannot understand how she could do what it seems she did.  That's based on my own experiences tho, which are jaded to say the least.  We just don't know all the facts as to what Crystal experienced. 

IMO, it's very simplistic to say something like, "don't be a victim forever, pick yourself up and move on, get over it, live life in the present, etc etc etc".   Easy to say IMO, not easy to do.  There's a LOT that needs to be done, for a victim to get from being in victim mode to survivor mode.. and eventually becoming a thriver.  It's a process, and not simple by any means. 

But do I give Crystal a pass just because of this?  Heck no!!  She cannot IMO, use this as an excuse, reason, or anything else, and just be done with it..  To do nothing because of it.. neither can her family use it that way for her.. nor can I just looking on, give her a pass just because of it.  All in IMO.   

So even tho I can look at the situation with Crystal, given what facts we do have, and try to look at all angles, and even tho I can understand in part why she doesn't... I DO think that she needs to take a stand NOW for Haleigh, despite what her choices have been in the past, for whatever reason, excuse, etc.  She's the bio-mom for pete's sake, and yesssssss they DO need to both grow up.  I don't know what is actually holding Crystal back, just as I don't know why DCF isn't making a stand for Jr.  It's all mind-boggling, to say the least.   

Not throwing nanners!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: October 12, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »

She knows and she knows everyone knows she knows 

Throw her on the ground and punch her in the head until she tells the truth.  She pisses me off ALMOST as much as Casey Anthony.
(jerry.....jerry.......jerry)

My anger management is always out of control, I can't help it. 

I hear ya Nut, and feel the same way. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #805 on: October 12, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »

<snipped for space>

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

<snipped>

Wyks, you know I love you  and I know I am not popular but... BBM part... Ok, so you and many others see her as a victim of Ron,fine,but but but, how long is that going to be the running excuse for her inaction.Just sayin,because the way I see it, she is not standing up for her daughter, she has been living away from Ron for four years and IMO she has had long enough to put her big girl panties on and stand up for her daughter. The victim of Ron excuse is all played out for me,sorry. This is my opinion and I know nanners will be thrown and that is fine, but like I was told last week I think it was,on the rape issue, "you pick yourself up and move on, can't be a victim forever". soooo, to me, Crystal is NOT getting a pass on not standing up and yes, she is hiding behind Marie IMO and she and Ron BOTH need to stop hiding behind their mommies and grow the heck up, they THEY have a missing child and it is high time BOTH grow up and step up.  JMO.. and I do love you and respect your opinion.  an angelic monkey

Even tho I do see her a victim/survivor of Ron, just based on what we've read and seen, etc... that still does not give Crystal a pass, IMO, nope.  All that does, (and again, IMO), is perhaps IN PART explain some of her choices in life.  I cannot for the life of me understand, for example, how a mom could walk away from her children, when she herself has had enough of the husband. 

I've experienced both.  My own bio-mother walked away from my sibs and I and our bio-father, and I've walked away from my sons father.  But never in my life could I, would I, have EVER been able to walk from my kids.  Shoot, I wouldn't even leave the goldfish!  lol Doesn't give me the right tho to judge Crystal, all I know is what was right for me and my children.  I did it FOR them, not just for myself.  I just cannot understand how she could do what it seems she did.  That's based on my own experiences tho, which are jaded to say the least.  We just don't know all the facts as to what Crystal experienced. 

IMO, it's very simplistic to say something like, "don't be a victim forever, pick yourself up and move on, get over it, live life in the present, etc etc etc".   Easy to say IMO, not easy to do.  There's a LOT that needs to be done, for a victim to get from being in victim mode to survivor mode.. and eventually becoming a thriver.  It's a process, and not simple by any means. 

But do I give Crystal a pass just because of this?  Heck no!!  She cannot IMO, use this as an excuse, reason, or anything else, and just be done with it..  To do nothing because of it.. neither can her family use it that way for her.. nor can I just looking on, give her a pass just because of it.  All in IMO.   

So even tho I can look at the situation with Crystal, given what facts we do have, and try to look at all angles, and even tho I can understand in part why she doesn't... I DO think that she needs to take a stand NOW for Haleigh, despite what her choices have been in the past, for whatever reason, excuse, etc.  She's the bio-mom for pete's sake, and yesssssss they DO need to both grow up.  I don't know what is actually holding Crystal back, just as I don't know why DCF isn't making a stand for Jr.  It's all mind-boggling, to say the least.   

Not throwing nanners!   

Wyks, I do know how hard it is and believe me when I say I do not feel that way. Those were someone else's words,not mine and I was pointing out if we can say this about something as serious and vile as rape, then I think we can expect Crystal's "victim of Ron" excuse to be used up. JMO

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 12, 2009, 02:54:19 PM »

<snipped for space>

<snipped>

Not throwing nanners!   

I also wanted to say that I am sorry you had to endure all that.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: October 12, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.

and love the "He77 to the no" part.. 

Since Ronald has become "Mr. Cummings" to Miz Nancy... and because NG had the nerve to say to him on national tv, "I don't believe you"... will be surprised if Ron ever does her show again. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #808 on: October 12, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.
mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: October 12, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

Thanks heart.

Good afternoon Searching.

Wyks - I like the "and then some"   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #810 on: October 12, 2009, 03:04:42 PM »

Chrystal WAS NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT in that mobile home that night HaLeigh dissapearred.  MISTY was though.  This is one thing litle mz Misty cannot push off as not being responsible for.  Chrystal needs to come out fighting NOW.  LE is not trying to solve this case.  If they were they would not let an under-educated snotnose brat to control the investigation.   Another thing, Chrystal made the statement when she went into that mobile home that she had NEVER seen the MH because her and Ron would meet at a McDonalds (I think) to exchange the kids.  MISTY is responsible wheather she is only 17 yrs old or not.  It is time to bring her in and charge her with child neglect.  LE can do it if they want to, they just do not want to. JMO
Yes, Crystal was not in that home when Haleigh was stolen. I won't argue with you about LE, it sure doesn't seem like they are trying very hard  I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, but if they wouldn't have dropped the ball early on, imo there would be a conclusion to this. So many mistakes were made, but nothing can be done now about that 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 12, 2009, 03:07:12 PM »

When I was about Crystal's age, I was in a situation where someone was lying about me, to many people, and my normal reaction would have been to defend myself (from the rooftops mind you).  It took everything I had (and much of what I didn't have, I had to lean on others) not to say anything.  Monkeys, you know how I like to give my opinion!!!  I am very outspoken and vocal but what was at stake was too great to risk.  I had to keep my mouth shut.  It was hard, to be the bigger person, to not retaliate, because I had some great stuff (things that would have really devastated this person if I had shared). 

I remained quiet and it was the hardest thing I've ever done.  I can tell you that it took 3 years before the people this person had lied to learned the truth.  They were all judging me and they had NO idea what the truth was.  I had people apologize to me and ask me why I didn't defend myself.  The simple truth was, I couldn't.  I got what mattered most to me, even though my reputation was unduly tarnished, I had priorities.  Maybe Crystal has her priorities straight now, and it's never too late until she's dead, to become better than what she has been.

I am not defending Crystal, I don't have a dog in this hunt, I only want to find Haleigh and if she's been murdered I want justice for her.  I just want to point out that sometimes it takes a BIGGER person to stand quietly and let God do His work.  Maybe that's what Marie is telling Crystal.  I don't profess to know, but it was my Godly mother who was coaching me.

Anyway, I love you monkeys, even the ones who disagree with me.  I am just offering another opinion for you all to digest, or disect.    Gotta go, check back later.

Every Monkey has a story, and that is why most of us are here. I am glad you told us this. Even though it seems at times we do not agree, I have always respected you, and I hope you do me too. Matter of fact, most of the time we do agree on issues.   

I think we are all frustrated there doesn't seem to be a single adult with all their brain cells firing in this awful thing that has happened to Haleigh.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 12, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »

mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 

She could start the same place Ron needs to, put the past where it belongs for now, get past their own selfish grudges and STAND UP TOGETHER as parents and DEMAND, not ask, demand that PCSO investigate anyone and everyone and help find THEAIR daughter, and that is just a start. They need to grown up and stand up as parents. JMO.. Hi NRCG

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: October 12, 2009, 03:16:19 PM »

Thank you Fanny.... not so sure after today everyone will share your sentiment..lolol  I am just tired of all the excuses for Crystal, when is enough enough ya know?  I really think that when everyone stops making excuses for her,she will step up, but as long as everyone is making excuses for her,she has no reason/need to because everyone else is doing it for her. Know what I mean?

Not to worry about agreeing, or not being popular. There is room for everyone's opinions unless it is a personal assault. Personal assaults set me a little nuts.    JMO

I don't exactly agree with you about Crystal, not to say I can't see your point.  I do. But Crystal wasn't in the MH when Haleigh disappeared.  Could she do more? I hope she does. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: October 12, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA
I dismiss most of what Cobra says Smile

Thanks...maybe, he was referring to his case, he was vague.  I wish Greta would cover this case, she is the only one I fully trust.

Oh wow, Seahorse, I wish Greta would do this case too!!! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: October 12, 2009, 03:22:58 PM »

So I admit I have not looked at this Jerome character.  Is he the pimp for Amber and Nay Nay and that other girl from the binge weekend that Misty was with?  With wbg and nay nay when they were with the spanish men and she was working?  Men who will pimp women only see women with $$ signs imo.  And that would include all females even 5 yr old little girls.

Also on that night - Feb 9th - who took Lisa Croslin to the hospital to visit Hank, was it Lindsey or Chelsey?  I remember one did and they said they got back to the house late but can't remember which one it was. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: October 12, 2009, 03:23:33 PM »

Searching, forgive me but I think that stating Crystal's low profile suggests a lack of interest on her part is a bit of a stretch.
The last time she appeared on NG Nancy reamed her.  It should would cause me to retreat!   That said I do not disagree that a her Motherly presence/public appeals from time to time would be appropriate. 
Crystal could also call LE on a daily basis and bug the hell out of them, and maybe she is for all I know.

A good point, Can, she could be doing way more than it appears, we don't know for sure. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 12, 2009, 03:28:54 PM »

Ron Jr is with FAB. Maybe that is what is holding Crystal back. She must have a lawyer and perhaps her lawyer is telling her what to do. IMO
Crystal is a passive person and there is something else going on with her, remember the seizures ? Crytal doesn't seem like she would like to wrestle in the mud, but Marie sure seems to have some spunk.
As far as some of the recent information about the girl who told Tim Miller about Misty being out and doing drugs that night ? LE wants to talk to her.
I went to Art Harris's site last night and tried to retrieve something from his articles and could not. The weekend before, Knay Knay drove a girl to a house
so that she could do some " work " . WBG and Misty were in the vehicle and did go into that house so this girl could do "work" for several guys. Knay Knay says that she stayed the night ( Sunday ) at this girl's house. Why can't they find this girl ? Are they even trying ? It's been EIGHT months.
The girl's name I believe is Lindsay ( sp ) .
I feel very mad that LE seems to be ineffective. Look at Mist, IQ on the low side, same for Ron and they seem to have outsmarted PCSD. Doesn't say much for Jeff Hardy or PCSD. I've cut Misty alot of slack in my opinion of her given her background but her blaming the Sheffields, well, that says where she's at and no amount of pampering or talking is going to make a damn thing happen. Arrest her or follow her 24/7 and keep picking her and Ron up for drugs. At least that might help the child that is with Ron. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: October 12, 2009, 03:29:54 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA
I dismiss most of what Cobra says Smile

Thanks...maybe, he was referring to his case, he was vague.  I wish Greta would cover this case, she is the only one I fully trust.

Oh wow, Seahorse, I wish Greta would do this case too!!! 

Seahorse I'm listening now just catching up from the weekend, I'll listen for Cobra. 

I hope somthing pops!  We need to bring Haleigh Home.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: October 12, 2009, 03:30:16 PM »

Blue, I agree, but want to add, Crystal and, AND Ron need to come out fighting, TOGETHER , as PARENTS, without their mothers attached to their hips. JMO I would have a lot more respect for BOTH of them if they did, but right now, I have no respect for either of them. JMHO

SEARCHING, you cannot know how much it means to me to see you posting again on Haleigh's thread.

I am pleased to see you posting again also, Searching.

And I totally agree that both of Haleigh's parents failed Haleigh miserably. Both of them.

I am behind again, but

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.