April 26, 2024, 06:57:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410960 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: October 12, 2009, 03:32:22 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.
mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 

She could start the same place Ron needs to, put the past where it belongs for now, get past their own selfish grudges and STAND UP TOGETHER as parents and DEMAND, not ask, demand that PCSO investigate anyone and everyone and help find THEAIR daughter, and that is just a start. They need to grown up and stand up as parents. JMO.. Hi NRCG

Now that, I absolutely agree on! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 12, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »

Ron Jr is with FAB. Maybe that is what is holding Crystal back. She must have a lawyer and perhaps her lawyer is telling her what to do. IMO
Crystal is a passive person and there is something else going on with her, remember the seizures ? Crytal doesn't seem like she would like to wrestle in the mud, but Marie sure seems to have some spunk.
As far as some of the recent information about the girl who told Tim Miller about Misty being out and doing drugs that night ? LE wants to talk to her.
I went to Art Harris's site last night and tried to retrieve something from his articles and could not. The weekend before, Knay Knay drove a girl to a house
so that she could do some " work " . WBG and Misty were in the vehicle and did go into that house so this girl could do "work" for several guys. Knay Knay says that she stayed the night ( Sunday ) at this girl's house. Why can't they find this girl ? Are they even trying ? It's been EIGHT months.
The girl's name I believe is Lindsay ( sp ) .
I feel very mad that LE seems to be ineffective. Look at Mist, IQ on the low side, same for Ron and they seem to have outsmarted PCSD. Doesn't say much for Jeff Hardy or PCSD. I've cut Misty alot of slack in my opinion of her given her background but her blaming the Sheffields, well, that says where she's at and no amount of pampering or talking is going to make a damn thing happen. Arrest her or follow her 24/7 and keep picking her and Ron up for drugs. At least that might help the child that is with Ron. 

So is the Hooker and the Bar Fly one in the same? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: October 12, 2009, 03:35:28 PM »

Chrystal WAS NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT in that mobile home that night HaLeigh dissapearred.  MISTY was though.  This is one thing litle mz Misty cannot push off as not being responsible for.  Chrystal needs to come out fighting NOW.  LE is not trying to solve this case.  If they were they would not let an under-educated snotnose brat to control the investigation.   Another thing, Chrystal made the statement when she went into that mobile home that she had NEVER seen the MH because her and Ron would meet at a McDonalds (I think) to exchange the kids.  MISTY is responsible wheather she is only 17 yrs old or not.  It is time to bring her in and charge her with child neglect.  LE can do it if they want to, they just do not want to. JMO

Good point, Blue Moon.  Cuz no matter what about anyone else, what it boils down to is that Misty was the one in charge of Haleigh that night.  LE making no charges against her yet, even for child neglect, is beyond mind-boggling, IMO.  It does seem that they just don't want to. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: October 12, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »

Chrystal WAS NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT in that mobile home that night HaLeigh dissapearred.  MISTY was though.  This is one thing litle mz Misty cannot push off as not being responsible for.  Chrystal needs to come out fighting NOW.  LE is not trying to solve this case.  If they were they would not let an under-educated snotnose brat to control the investigation.   Another thing, Chrystal made the statement when she went into that mobile home that she had NEVER seen the MH because her and Ron would meet at a McDonalds (I think) to exchange the kids.  MISTY is responsible wheather she is only 17 yrs old or not.  It is time to bring her in and charge her with child neglect.  LE can do it if they want to, they just do not want to. JMO

Good point, Blue Moon.  Cuz no matter what about anyone else, what it boils down to is that Misty was the one in charge of Haleigh that night.  LE making no charges against her yet, even for child neglect, is beyond mind-boggling, IMO.  It does seem that they just don't want to. 

I have been wondering if there is any LE down in Putnam County with all their brain cells firing. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: October 12, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »

JMO, if one wants to consider Crystal as a victim, one would have to also consider Crystal a victim of her parents, which have not always been role models. Where were they, what were they doing when Crystal was younger.

HaLeigh now is paying the cost for a long line of bad decision makers on both sides.

Very true, Heart.  Works that way for all of em, IMO.  We can look at the parents on all sides and shake our heads.  But the reality of it all, is that it seems that Haleigh paid the price.   

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: October 12, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

Ron Jr is with FAB. Maybe that is what is holding Crystal back. She must have a lawyer and perhaps her lawyer is telling her what to do. IMO
Crystal is a passive person and there is something else going on with her, remember the seizures ? Crytal doesn't seem like she would like to wrestle in the mud, but Marie sure seems to have some spunk.
As far as some of the recent information about the girl who told Tim Miller about Misty being out and doing drugs that night ? LE wants to talk to her.
I went to Art Harris's site last night and tried to retrieve something from his articles and could not. The weekend before, Knay Knay drove a girl to a house
so that she could do some " work " . WBG and Misty were in the vehicle and did go into that house so this girl could do "work" for several guys. Knay Knay says that she stayed the night ( Sunday ) at this girl's house. Why can't they find this girl ? Are they even trying ? It's been EIGHT months.
I feel very mad that LE seems to be ineffective. Look at Mist, IQ on the low side, same for Ron and they seem to have outsmarted PCSD. Doesn't say much for Jeff Hardy or PCSD. I've cut Misty alot of slack in my opinion of her given her background but her blaming the Sheffields, well, that says where she's at and no amount of pampering or talking is going to make a damn thing happen. Arrest her or follow her 24/7 and keep picking her and Ron up for drugs. At least that might help the child that is with Ron. 

I  guess I should say the hooker a the Mexican throw down and the girl at the bar  are they the same girl?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: October 12, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA
I dismiss most of what Cobra says Smile

Thanks...maybe, he was referring to his case, he was vague.  I wish Greta would cover this case, she is the only one I fully trust.

I am giving Cobra the benefit of the doubt, "Somethings going to Pop, and then you will say oh, shet"! (quotting Cobra)
Is Lisa is going to throw someone under the bus? a wild guess. What would make me say, oh shet? almost nothing in this case!

I hear ya!!  Am thinking the only thing that would make me say that in this case, would be if Haleigh were to be rescued, alive and well.. and the one responsible for her disappearance end up being none of the players we've been looking at in all these months.     

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: October 12, 2009, 03:50:12 PM »

Hooker and Bar Fly might be one in the same. Or WBG might have another girl around who could shed some light. But, it is eight months into this and why would / could any of these persons pinpoint what they were doing any day or night. ? I couldn't for the most part. I work and I have a log at work that I could consult, I have a day planner and I have a scheduler. I also don't delete emails except advertising. If I didn't know where I was at any given time for the past year, I could re construct. What does a drug addict remember ?     
What's wrong with us here is that most of us ( lol ) are not into this lifestyle so we have no comprehension of the culture of Satsuma. How one days haze
is the same as the haze last week.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: October 12, 2009, 03:50:17 PM »

Blue, I agree, but want to add, Crystal and, AND Ron need to come out fighting, TOGETHER , as PARENTS, without their mothers attached to their hips. JMO I would have a lot more respect for BOTH of them if they did, but right now, I have no respect for either of them. JMHO

SEARCHING, you cannot know how much it means to me to see you posting again on Haleigh's thread.

Ditto that!  What she said!   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #829 on: October 12, 2009, 03:55:25 PM »

When I was about Crystal's age, I was in a situation where someone was lying about me, to many people, and my normal reaction would have been to defend myself (from the rooftops mind you).  It took everything I had (and much of what I didn't have, I had to lean on others) not to say anything.  Monkeys, you know how I like to give my opinion!!!  I am very outspoken and vocal but what was at stake was too great to risk.  I had to keep my mouth shut.  It was hard, to be the bigger person, to not retaliate, because I had some great stuff (things that would have really devastated this person if I had shared). 

I remained quiet and it was the hardest thing I've ever done.  I can tell you that it took 3 years before the people this person had lied to learned the truth.  They were all judging me and they had NO idea what the truth was.  I had people apologize to me and ask me why I didn't defend myself.  The simple truth was, I couldn't.  I got what mattered most to me, even though my reputation was unduly tarnished, I had priorities.  Maybe Crystal has her priorities straight now, and it's never too late until she's dead, to become better than what she has been.

I am not defending Crystal, I don't have a dog in this hunt, I only want to find Haleigh and if she's been murdered I want justice for her.  I just want to point out that sometimes it takes a BIGGER person to stand quietly and let God do His work.  Maybe that's what Marie is telling Crystal.  I don't profess to know, but it was my Godly mother who was coaching me.

Anyway, I love you monkeys, even the ones who disagree with me.  I am just offering another opinion for you all to digest, or disect.    Gotta go, check back later.
That makes a lot of sense, and maybe Crystal's lawyer is telling her to be quiet also. Crystal appears to be a very passive individual, I would be like her, I wouldn't be able to speak up much for myself, I see that in her.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: October 12, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »

Thank you Fanny.... not so sure after today everyone will share your sentiment..lolol  I am just tired of all the excuses for Crystal, when is enough enough ya know?  I really think that when everyone stops making excuses for her,she will step up, but as long as everyone is making excuses for her,she has no reason/need to because everyone else is doing it for her. Know what I mean?

I hope that folks don't read what I wrote about Crystal and stop reading at the word victim/survivor.  Cuz I didn't give her a pass for that, just like others haven't. 

I still would like to slam EACH person who supposedly loved Haleigh, up against the nearest wall!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 12, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.
mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 

She could start the same place Ron needs to, put the past where it belongs for now, get past their own selfish grudges and STAND UP TOGETHER as parents and DEMAND, not ask, demand that PCSO investigate anyone and everyone and help find THEAIR daughter, and that is just a start. They need to grown up and stand up as parents. JMO.. Hi NRCG
Hi, but that just isn't going to happen all these months later, that should have been done in the beginning. Way to late in my book.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: October 12, 2009, 03:57:48 PM »

and i'm not even a violent person.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: October 12, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »

When I was about Crystal's age, I was in a situation where someone was lying about me, to many people, and my normal reaction would have been to defend myself (from the rooftops mind you).  It took everything I had (and much of what I didn't have, I had to lean on others) not to say anything.  Monkeys, you know how I like to give my opinion!!!  I am very outspoken and vocal but what was at stake was too great to risk.  I had to keep my mouth shut.  It was hard, to be the bigger person, to not retaliate, because I had some great stuff (things that would have really devastated this person if I had shared). 

I remained quiet and it was the hardest thing I've ever done.  I can tell you that it took 3 years before the people this person had lied to learned the truth.  They were all judging me and they had NO idea what the truth was.  I had people apologize to me and ask me why I didn't defend myself.  The simple truth was, I couldn't.  I got what mattered most to me, even though my reputation was unduly tarnished, I had priorities.  Maybe Crystal has her priorities straight now, and it's never too late until she's dead, to become better than what she has been.

I am not defending Crystal, I don't have a dog in this hunt, I only want to find Haleigh and if she's been murdered I want justice for her.  I just want to point out that sometimes it takes a BIGGER person to stand quietly and let God do His work.  Maybe that's what Marie is telling Crystal.  I don't profess to know, but it was my Godly mother who was coaching me.

Anyway, I love you monkeys, even the ones who disagree with me.  I am just offering another opinion for you all to digest, or disect.    Gotta go, check back later.
That makes a lot of sense, and maybe Crystal's lawyer is telling her to be quiet also. Crystal appears to be a very passive individual, I would be like her, I wouldn't be able to speak up much for myself, I see that in her.

I guess you just have to get mad enough, and have enough, till you can find your backbone and bow up! Seems like a child being missing for 8 months would be enough! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: October 12, 2009, 04:01:35 PM »

I  guess I should say the hooker a the Mexican throw down and the girl at the bar  are they the same girl?

The Bar Fly admitted to having gone there where the threesome was going on to buy drugs. So my guess is no, not the same.

But this is just an opinion.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: October 12, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »

LE surely must have the results back from the door and other evidence back by now along with the phone records.. Tommy ,GGranny Sykes and her companion place there themselves that evening at the MH after the some facts were presented. Does Mother Teresa know more she never has an answer on NG let alone Ron.. Its been stated many times Misty is the Key a teenager/ babysister who married the missing child Haleigh's father Ron 1 month later who knew of her drug/ sexapes trist. TN stating Misty was so exhausted that night and did not hear the knocking at the door but was on the phone with Ron  around 8 or 8:30 pm about babysitting that night and fighting . Hmmm I thought Misty was so exhausted.. Why was LE drilling TN and had her in tears.. My guess she is not being truthfull or hiding info that could help with the case... Lets not forget the beds were made, blankets, gun, a fight,the delayed 911 call and about the  dirty laundry.  There was NO missing breathing machine.. Why is Ron playing both sides.
I find it hard to believe Ron and his family doesnt know anything that happened that night. What part did they play in and why? Why didn't Ron call his mom or GGranny that night when he could not reach Misty? Is this why GGranny went to check on the MH and what time did she really arrive.. Where was Mother Teresa that night and what time did she really arrive..

If I was Crystal there is no way I would want to have any part of Ron knowing the situation and him and his family protecting Misty as  Misty, Ron and his family would be on my rador too...... Crystal has made mistakes in her life but she was NOT the last one to see Haleigh and is not the Key.. Crystal beating up Misty or taking JR will not help in bringing Haleigh home. Crystal being quiet might just be the best thing and let the cards unfold..

And as far as Ron is concern he should of been arrested as a sex offender as the rules should of been applied to him just like all the other S/O.. ...JMO

God Bless Haleigh... an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: October 12, 2009, 04:02:26 PM »

Great post. Why can't they find this girl, is she dead, is she on the run, did she run away and is living under a different identity?  I agree LE is ineffective and were from the start, and I will say again, three dogs hitting on that dumpster meant something, they didn't hit on it for no reason.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: October 12, 2009, 04:03:04 PM »

Totally 100% agree, O4Bull!  Especially the part I bolded.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: October 12, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »

and i'm not even a violent person.   

I'm not either. 

Really. 

Not even. 

Just like you were yesteday. 

Honest.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: October 12, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »

JMO, if one wants to consider Crystal as a victim, one would have to also consider Crystal a victim of her parents, which have not always been role models. Where were they, what were they doing when Crystal was younger.

HaLeigh now is paying the cost for a long line of bad decision makers on both sides.

Very true, Heart.  Works that way for all of em, IMO.  We can look at the parents on all sides and shake our heads.  But the reality of it all, is that it seems that Haleigh paid the price.   

Yes, she did, and if something isn't done with Jr, he will pay the price as well. Actually where I'm sitting he is already paying a huge price 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.