April 25, 2024, 07:25:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410872 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 12, 2009, 04:07:20 PM »

Ron Jr is with FAB. Maybe that is what is holding Crystal back. She must have a lawyer and perhaps her lawyer is telling her what to do. IMO
Crystal is a passive person and there is something else going on with her, remember the seizures ? Crytal doesn't seem like she would like to wrestle in the mud, but Marie sure seems to have some spunk.
As far as some of the recent information about the girl who told Tim Miller about Misty being out and doing drugs that night ? LE wants to talk to her.
I went to Art Harris's site last night and tried to retrieve something from his articles and could not. The weekend before, Knay Knay drove a girl to a house
so that she could do some " work " . WBG and Misty were in the vehicle and did go into that house so this girl could do "work" for several guys. Knay Knay says that she stayed the night ( Sunday ) at this girl's house. Why can't they find this girl ? Are they even trying ? It's been EIGHT months.
The girl's name I believe is Lindsay ( sp ) .
I feel very mad that LE seems to be ineffective. Look at Mist, IQ on the low side, same for Ron and they seem to have outsmarted PCSD. Doesn't say much for Jeff Hardy or PCSD. I've cut Misty alot of slack in my opinion of her given her background but her blaming the Sheffields, well, that says where she's at and no amount of pampering or talking is going to make a damn thing happen. Arrest her or follow her 24/7 and keep picking her and Ron up for drugs. At least that might help the child that is with Ron. 

So is the Hooker and the Bar Fly one in the same? 

I  guess I should say the hooker a the Mexican throw down and the girl at the bar  are they the same girl?

The Bar Fly admitted to having gone there where the threesome was going on to buy drugs. So my guess is no, not the same.

But this is just an opinion.

Maybe she was part of the threesome, because how else would she know?? Do people that are going to do threesomes walk into a bar and buy drugs and announce they are going to do threesomes? Hasn't happened in any bars I've been in. Not that I have been in any bars in Satsuma. Maybe that the norm. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #841 on: October 12, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »

Ron Jr is with FAB. Maybe that is what is holding Crystal back. She must have a lawyer and perhaps her lawyer is telling her what to do. IMO
Crystal is a passive person and there is something else going on with her, remember the seizures ? Crytal doesn't seem like she would like to wrestle in the mud, but Marie sure seems to have some spunk.
As far as some of the recent information about the girl who told Tim Miller about Misty being out and doing drugs that night ? LE wants to talk to her.
I went to Art Harris's site last night and tried to retrieve something from his articles and could not. The weekend before, Knay Knay drove a girl to a house
so that she could do some " work " . WBG and Misty were in the vehicle and did go into that house so this girl could do "work" for several guys. Knay Knay says that she stayed the night ( Sunday ) at this girl's house. Why can't they find this girl ? Are they even trying ? It's been EIGHT months.
I feel very mad that LE seems to be ineffective. Look at Mist, IQ on the low side, same for Ron and they seem to have outsmarted PCSD. Doesn't say much for Jeff Hardy or PCSD. I've cut Misty alot of slack in my opinion of her given her background but her blaming the Sheffields, well, that says where she's at and no amount of pampering or talking is going to make a damn thing happen. Arrest her or follow her 24/7 and keep picking her and Ron up for drugs. At least that might help the child that is with Ron. 

I  guess I should say the hooker a the Mexican throw down and the girl at the bar  are they the same girl?
  mymonkey I don't know, perhaps they are one in the same. Remember when one of our posters was talking about one of her relatives or friends had info about Misty and where she was that night? I can't remember what the poster said, but did this girl/boy ever report to LE about this, and there was some talk about he/she was afraid to come forward with the info 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: October 12, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »

Wyks, I do know how hard it is and believe me when I say I do not feel that way. Those were someone else's words,not mine and I was pointing out if we can say this about something as serious and vile as rape, then I think we can expect Crystal's "victim of Ron" excuse to be used up. JMO

I too, think we can expect that, Searching.  And I know those weren't 'your words', because I also included other words that have been used in the past, it was 'the jist' of it all that I was referring to, not specifically your words, k?  Am thinking that bottom line, most of us are on the same page, no matter which avenue we use to get there.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: October 12, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »

I also wanted to say that I am sorry you had to endure all that.   

Thank you, Seaching.  <hugs> 

I feel that whatever folks have endured in their life, it 'can' serve to make them stronger, if they let it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: October 12, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »

The Bar Fly admitted to having gone there where the threesome was going on to buy drugs. So my guess is no, not the same.

But this is just an opinion.

Maybe she was part of the threesome, because how else would she know?? Do people that are going to do threesomes walk into a bar and buy drugs and announce they are going to do threesomes? Hasn't happened in any bars I've been in. Not that I have been in any bars in Satsuma. Maybe that the norm. 

The way I understand it, the Bar Fly went to the "party house" where the threesome was occurring to buy drugs. Which is how she knew Misty was there that night.

But now it seems there is some confusion as to which "night" that was.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: October 12, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »

Sometimes people who have been thru alot and come out the other side
turn into the best persons in the world. They have compassion for others and can understand more than an educated person ( a book reader / memorizer ) when it comes to human nature and the dark side of.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: October 12, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »

Did Cobra have his court case today?

If so, has anyone heard anything about how that went?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: October 12, 2009, 04:34:18 PM »

Crystal's attorney = http://www.carolcaldwelllaw.com/   Carol A. Caldwell, Attorney at Law

http://www.carolcaldwelllaw.com/

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #848 on: October 12, 2009, 04:36:31 PM »

turn into the best persons in the world. They have compassion for others and can understand more than an educated person ( a book reader / memorizer ) when it comes to human nature and the dark side of.
True    And Jersey, good to see you, great post 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: October 12, 2009, 04:37:37 PM »

Nothing so far to my knowledge

UCN: 542009CF000488XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-03-25   Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM    
Defense Atty: HOLMES, DONALD E

Defendant
STAUBS, WILLIAM EUGENE
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2009-03-25   1   COMPLAINT FILED: DANIEL SNODGRASS PCSO 3-20-09
2009-03-25   1   BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
2009-03-25   1   FALSE IMPRISONMENT
2009-05-15   2   AMENDED COMPLAINT: DS/K TAYLOR 3-20-09
2009-05-15   2   FALSE INPRISONMENT
2009-05-21   3   WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $5,004.00 AWN
2009-05-22   4   WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED
2009-05-22   5   ARREST REPORT - FALSE IMPRISONMENT
2009-05-22   5   BOND SET AT $5004.00-NICHOLS
2009-05-26   6   AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
2009-05-26   7   $5004.00 (BAIL YES)#10-391214
2009-05-26   8   DEFT NOTIFICATION OF BOND CONDITIONS
2009-06-26   9   INFORMATION (FALSE IMPRISONMENT)
2009-06-26   10   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (08/03/2009)
2009-06-26   11   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (08/03/2009)
2009-08-03   12   ORDER SETTING PRE TRIAL 09/03/2009
2009-08-04   13   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE OF COUNSEL; WAIVER OF PERSONAL
2009-08-04   13   APPEARANCE AT ARRAIGNMENT; WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
2009-08-04   13   FILED BY DONALD HOLMES
2009-08-04   14   NOTICE OF DISCOVERY
2009-08-05   15   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (09/03/2009)
2009-08-05   16   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (09/03/2009)
2009-09-03   17   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY DONALD HOLMES
2009-09-03   17   ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
2009-09-03   17   CONTINUED TO 10/12/2009
2009-09-14   18   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (10/12/2009)
2009-09-14   19   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (10/12/2009)
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: October 12, 2009, 04:41:29 PM »

TrotlineDesigns @THESKY973DOTCOM What do you think.. Cobra will get out of all this? Just a guess is all I am asking forabout 2 hours ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM
http://twitter.com/TrotlineDesigns

@TrotlineDesigns This will be a tough battle over something that should have remained tossed out as was the first time. Not looking good nowabout 3 hours ago from web in reply to TrotlineDesigns
http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: October 12, 2009, 04:44:23 PM »

True    And Jersey, good to see you, great post 

Thanks Rose..   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: October 12, 2009, 04:49:33 PM »

mymonkey I don't know, perhaps they are one in the same. Remember when one of our posters was talking about one of her relatives or friends had info about Misty and where she was that night? I can't remember what the poster said, but did this girl/boy ever report to LE about this, and there was some talk about he/she was afraid to come forward with the info 
Yes nrcg, as I understand the SM poster's relative or associate was said to have contacted Putnam LE once she left there.  However I don't know what if anything came of it.

I also thought about this person when Cobra and TJ was talking on Blogger Talk Radio.  But I do not know if one has anything to do with the other.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 12, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »

Cummings' Attorney Talks On National TV
Attorney: Ronald Thinks Misty Has Always Told Truth In Haleigh's Disappearance

POSTED: Monday, October 12, 2009
UPDATED: 4:56 pm EDT October 12, 2009

Ronald Cummings is now speaking through his attorney after his wife was interviewed on national television last week.

Cumming's attorney, Brandon Beardsley, talked on the CBS' "The Early Show" about why Ronald and Misty are divorcing and what his client thinks about reports Misty is not giving police the whole story about his daughter Haleigh's disappearance.

Misty Cummings is also now pointing a finger at other family members, suggesting they may have something to do with what happened to Haleigh.

She said police need to stop asking her about what happened to Haleigh and that they should instead go ask Haleigh's mother and her family about what happened.

Cummings' attorney addressed on the morning show what he said Haleigh's dad is thinking about his own wife, the last person to see his daughter.

"He's always thought she told the truth," Beardsley said. "He's had discrepancies between different things said but stood by her all along."

Misty Cummings was interviewed live Friday on the CBS program "Early Show."
Even though Putnam County investigators have said they do not believe Misty is telling them everything about the night Haleigh disappeared from her Satsuma bed, it appears that is not the reason Ronald and Misty are divorcing.

"The divorce came out of all the pressure all day long," Beardsley said.

The latest interview with Cummings' attorney came just hours after Misty Cummings made her own accusations about what happened to her step-daughter, suggesting that Haleigh's mother's family knows more than they're telling.

"I don't think she had something to do with it, just someone on her side of the family," Misty said.

Putnam County investigators have interviewed Haleigh's mom, Crystal Sheffield, and have always said that's she's cooperated with their investigation.

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21275011/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: October 12, 2009, 05:12:24 PM »

HaleighNewz NANCY GRACE: Coverage of the HaLeigh Cummings Case Tonight 8 PM ET & 10 PM ET.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Nancy Grace
Tonight: Shocking new details come to light in the case Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh’s stepmom babysitter Misty Croslin breaks her silence again – Misty says that she believes someone on Haleigh’s mother’s side may have Haleigh! Misty also believes that... her own brother betrayed her in attempt to clear his name and get out of jail, saying “That’s how my family is.” Will Ronald continue to stand by Misty? Watch tonight!Read More
4 hours ago
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Just In: Bride-to-be on the eve of her wedding shot to death in the chest. Man allegedly shoots his fiancé with a (cont) http://tl.gd/lg1pabout 1 hour ago from Twitlonger
http://twitter.com/theNancyGrace

Nancy Grace
Tonight: Shocking new details come to light in the case Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh’s stepmom babysitter Misty Croslin breaks her silence again – Misty says that she believes someone on Haleigh’s mother’s side may have Haleigh! Misty also believes that... her own brother betrayed her in attempt to clear his name and get out of jail, saying “That’s how my family is.” Will Ronald continue to stand by Misty? Watch tonight!Read More
4 hours ago
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: October 12, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »

Cummings' Attorney Talks On National TV
Attorney: Ronald Thinks Misty Has Always Told Truth In Haleigh's Disappearance

POSTED: Monday, October 12, 2009
UPDATED: 4:56 pm EDT October 12, 2009

Ronald Cummings is now speaking through his attorney after his wife was interviewed on national television last week.

Cumming's attorney, Brandon Beardsley, talked on the CBS' "The Early Show" about why Ronald and Misty are divorcing and what his client thinks about reports Misty is not giving police the whole story about his daughter Haleigh's disappearance.

Misty Cummings is also now pointing a finger at other family members, suggesting they may have something to do with what happened to Haleigh.

She said police need to stop asking her about what happened to Haleigh and that they should instead go ask Haleigh's mother and her family about what happened.

Cummings' attorney addressed on the morning show what he said Haleigh's dad is thinking about his own wife, the last person to see his daughter.

"He's always thought she told the truth," Beardsley said. "He's had discrepancies between different things said but stood by her all along."

Misty Cummings was interviewed live Friday on the CBS program "Early Show."
Even though Putnam County investigators have said they do not believe Misty is telling them everything about the night Haleigh disappeared from her Satsuma bed, it appears that is not the reason Ronald and Misty are divorcing.

"The divorce came out of all the pressure all day long," Beardsley said.

The latest interview with Cummings' attorney came just hours after Misty Cummings made her own accusations about what happened to her step-daughter, suggesting that Haleigh's mother's family knows more than they're telling.

"I don't think she had something to do with it, just someone on her side of the family," Misty said.

Putnam County investigators have interviewed Haleigh's mom, Crystal Sheffield, and have always said that's she's cooperated with their investigation.

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21275011/detail.html

Um ... not that it is really important, but it was Cummings' attorney Terry Shoemaker who appeared on the Early Show, not Brandon Beardsley.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: October 12, 2009, 05:19:30 PM »

I remember that No Rose, She said it was her daughters friend and she was going to tell her to report it or else she would.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 12, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

# @trialjunkie Cobra's trial is now set for Dec 14th, 2009. A special prosecutor will be used. They want to make him a poster child for this
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to trialjunkie

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: October 12, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »

O/T

First Coast pair among Florida's youngest female inmates

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-10-11/story/first_coast_pair_among_floridas_youngest_female_inmates

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #859 on: October 12, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA
I dismiss most of what Cobra says Smile

Thanks...maybe, he was referring to his case, he was vague.  I wish Greta would cover this case, she is the only one I fully trust.

Oh wow, Seahorse, I wish Greta would do this case too!!! 

Seahorse I'm listening now just catching up from the weekend, I'll listen for Cobra. 

I hope somthing pops!  We need to bring Haleigh Home.

Speculation:

OK, if I heard correctly, yesterday,....Cobra, said "Somethin' is going pop, you all say, OH Chet"..
OK, Lisa owned a truck... Was it Lisa's truck that pushed Nay Nay"s or Amber's car out of the mud? 

Was it Lisa and Tommy
who pushed Nay Nay's car out of the mud?  Was Amber was driving Nay Nay's car?

This would give me pause to say..hymm...but what would push me over to  say "oh chet"?

Unless Lisa knows more...This is speculation, I need to speculate on work right now and stop trying to project my thinking.Smile IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.