March 29, 2024, 08:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409796 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: October 12, 2009, 05:25:01 PM »

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

# @trialjunkie Cobra's trial is now set for Dec 14th, 2009. A special prosecutor will be used. They want to make him a poster child for this
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to trialjunkie

Thanks cece!  Oh boy!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: October 12, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »

# @trialjunkie Cobra's trial is now set for Dec 14th, 2009. A special prosecutor will be used. They want to make him a poster child for this

Thanks, cece.

Interesting opinion there from TJ Hart.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: October 12, 2009, 05:29:30 PM »

Ron Jr is with FAB. Maybe that is what is holding Crystal back. She must have a lawyer and perhaps her lawyer is telling her what to do. IMO
Crystal is a passive person and there is something else going on with her, remember the seizures ? Crytal doesn't seem like she would like to wrestle in the mud, but Marie sure seems to have some spunk.
As far as some of the recent information about the girl who told Tim Miller about Misty being out and doing drugs that night ? LE wants to talk to her.
I went to Art Harris's site last night and tried to retrieve something from his articles and could not. The weekend before, Knay Knay drove a girl to a house
so that she could do some " work " . WBG and Misty were in the vehicle and did go into that house so this girl could do "work" for several guys. Knay Knay says that she stayed the night ( Sunday ) at this girl's house. Why can't they find this girl ? Are they even trying ? It's been EIGHT months.
The girl's name I believe is Lindsay ( sp ) .
I feel very mad that LE seems to be ineffective. Look at Mist, IQ on the low side, same for Ron and they seem to have outsmarted PCSD. Doesn't say much for Jeff Hardy or PCSD. I've cut Misty alot of slack in my opinion of her given her background but her blaming the Sheffields, well, that says where she's at and no amount of pampering or talking is going to make a damn thing happen. Arrest her or follow her 24/7 and keep picking her and Ron up for drugs. At least that might help the child that is with Ron. 

So is the Hooker and the Bar Fly one in the same? 

I  guess I should say the hooker a the Mexican throw down and the girl at the bar  are they the same girl?
  mymonkey I don't know, perhaps they are one in the same. Remember when one of our posters was talking about one of her relatives or friends had info about Misty and where she was that night? I can't remember what the poster said, but did this girl/boy ever report to LE about this, and there was some talk about he/she was afraid to come forward with the info 
Yes nrcg, as I understand the SM poster's relative or associate was said to have contacted Putnam LE once she left there.  However I don't know what if anything came of it.

I also thought about this person when Cobra and TJ was talking on Blogger Talk Radio.  But I do not know if one has anything to do with the other.
Thanks, I know that was awhile ago just couldn't remember what happened with that info 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: October 12, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »

Thanks, and thanks Jules.  ( She said police need to stop asking her about what happened to Haleigh and that they should instead go ask Haleigh's mother and her family about what happened.) From article above, well okay Misty, maybe that is what LE will do 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: October 12, 2009, 05:35:55 PM »

Thanks, cece.

Interesting opinion there from TJ Hart.
A special prosecutor for Cobra's trial. But a girl that should be picked up for child endangerment is going to Universal Studios, everything is wacky world.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #865 on: October 12, 2009, 05:43:48 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.
mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 

She could start the same place Ron needs to, put the past where it belongs for now, get past their own selfish grudges and STAND UP TOGETHER as parents and DEMAND, not ask, demand that PCSO investigate anyone and everyone and help find THEAIR daughter, and that is just a start. They need to grown up and stand up as parents. JMO.. Hi NRCG
Hi, but that just isn't going to happen all these months later, that should have been done in the beginning. Way to late in my book.

Agreed, but not sure I could stand together with the one person who left my kids to be watched by a dysfunctional teenager who just came off a 3 day sex/drugs binge without kicking him in what little cajones he may have..........I'm sure I'd hold him culpable of a disatrous decision that most likely cost my child their life Added to that the fact that FAB was standing behind the one who got Haleigh "stole" and then watch him perpetuate her lies about what happened that night.......nah, I couldn't do it.

FYI~I have no idea when my son get's out of school, I THINK it's around 2:20 and honestly since he is in aftercare there is no need for me to know that down to the minute, if I had to go pick him up I just go get him

BBL~Fooball practice

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: October 12, 2009, 05:45:42 PM »

A poster child for what?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: October 12, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.
mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 

She could start the same place Ron needs to, put the past where it belongs for now, get past their own selfish grudges and STAND UP TOGETHER as parents and DEMAND, not ask, demand that PCSO investigate anyone and everyone and help find THEAIR daughter, and that is just a start. They need to grown up and stand up as parents. JMO.. Hi NRCG

LE surely must have the results back from the door and other evidence back by now along with the phone records.. Tommy ,GGranny Sykes and her companion place there themselves that evening at the MH after the some facts were presented. Does Mother Teresa know more she never has an answer on NG let alone Ron.. Its been stated many times Misty is the Key a teenager/ babysister who married the missing child Haleigh's father Ron 1 month later who knew of her drug/ sexapes trist. TN stating Misty was so exhausted that night and did not hear the knocking at the door but was on the phone with Ron  around 8 or 8:30 pm about babysitting that night and fighting . Hmmm I thought Misty was so exhausted.. Why was LE drilling TN and had her in tears.. My guess she is not being truthfull or hiding info that could help with the case... Lets not forget the beds were made, blankets, gun, a fight,the delayed 911 call and about the  dirty laundry.  There was NO missing breathing machine.. Why is Ron playing both sides.
I find it hard to believe Ron and his family doesnt know anything that happened that night. What part did they play in and why? Why didn't Ron call his mom or GGranny that night when he could not reach Misty? Is this why GGranny went to check on the MH and what time did she really arrive.. Where was Mother Teresa that night and what time did she really arrive..

If I was Crystal there is no way I would want to have any part of Ron knowing the situation and him and his family protecting Misty as  Misty, Ron and his family would be on my rador too...... Crystal has made mistakes in her life but she was NOT the last one to see Haleigh and is not the Key.. Crystal beating up Misty or taking JR will not help in bringing Haleigh home. Crystal being quiet might just be the best thing and let the cards unfold..

And as far as Ron is concern he should of been arrested as a sex offender as the rules should of been applied to him just like all the other S/O.. ...JMO

God Bless Haleigh... an angelic monkey

It's like you read my mind Jersey, wonderful post and I'd like to add that at least Crystal "owned" her past when it came to drug usage during the custody trial, and he continued to lie.......looks like he has been rewarded over and over for lying so I see no reason now for him to start telling the truth

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 12, 2009, 06:27:56 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

NOT unppular with me, I agree.

not unpopular with me either...I agree as well...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 12, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

Morning FCL!  The good news is.. this isn't a popularity contest.    

Your opinion is what matters, how you feel.  And trust me, I swing back and forth on my own theories so much, am not even sure how I'm feeling on any given person on any given day.  lol  Am an equal-opportunity theorist. 

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

We just don't know yet who did what, and there are three sides to Haleigh's family.  The Sheffields, the Cummings, and the Croslins.  Could be any or all of them, IMO.  So I don't give ANY of them a pass, not yet.  Not without more factual info.  No matter what my personal opinion is for any one person in all the three families.  As much as I dislike Ron, personally, based on what we've seen of his own actions and non-actions, and as much as I can at times empathize with Crystal based on what we've seen of hers... and (ick) Misty with hers... I can't point to any one person just based on the wrong choices they've made in the past. 

What it may come down to is that because of ALL the wrong choices of ALL members of each of the three families, *could be* what caused this situation with Haleigh.  IMO. 

And I agree, Haleigh never had a chance.. 

I also think it's the very best argument in removing Jr from that environment, at once.  If nothing else, let's be sure not to let the same thing happen to him. 

Hope some of this made sense.

Wyks, you know I love you  and I know I am not popular but... BBM part... Ok, so you and many others see her as a victim of Ron,fine,but but but, how long is that going to be the running excuse for her inaction.Just sayin,because the way I see it, she is not standing up for her daughter, she has been living away from Ron for four years and IMO she has had long enough to put her big girl panties on and stand up for her daughter. The victim of Ron excuse is all played out for me,sorry. This is my opinion and I know nanners will be thrown and that is fine, but like I was told last week I think it was,on the rape issue, "you pick yourself up and move on, can't be a victim forever". soooo, to me, Crystal is NOT getting a pass on not standing up and yes, she is hiding behind Marie IMO and she and Ron BOTH need to stop hiding behind their mommies and grow the heck up, they THEY have a missing child and it is high time BOTH grow up and step up.  JMO.. and I do love you and respect your opinion.  an angelic monkey

Searching you must of been reading me composing a response post to that cuz you basically stated what I had in mind.  3yrs is more than enough and she is moved on. 

If she truely cared she would be very involved with LE and all things Haleigh.  I would of been sittin there w/my little note pad and known everything about Haleigh's last day from schools to neighbors.  She does not need to be in contact with Ron in her pursuit of that info but she has done nothing.  I'm very disappointed in her because she is the one I expected something from and yet we have nothing.  Just more and more excuses made on her behalf.  IMO Marie has spoke out more and done more.  She makes me angry so I will leave it alone.  JMO

agreed Searching and Fatcat...enough is enough...no one else is going to be there for Haleigh as it looks, it is about time that Crystal gets assertive and gets this case moving! imo...she wasn't there for Haleigh for the last few years, she can start by fighting for her now...jmo...I think that Crystal is the best one out of the bunch really, but I am disgusted by her as much as the others...She is Haleigh and Jr's only hope it seems...grow up Crystal! it is time!!!! jmo...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 12, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »

I just think it is way past time to take Misty behind to woodshed and get the truth out of her, instead of taking her to Orlando for a wild time and to New York to be a celebrity. Whoever does it will suit me just fine. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #871 on: October 12, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »

Hi, but that just isn't going to happen all these months later, that should have been done in the beginning. Way to late in my book.

Agreed, but not sure I could stand together with the one person who left my kids to be watched by a dysfunctional teenager who just came off a 3 day sex/drugs binge without kicking him in what little cajones he may have..........I'm sure I'd hold him culpable of a disatrous decision that most likely cost my child their life Added to that the fact that FAB was standing behind the one who got Haleigh "stole" and then watch him perpetuate her lies about what happened that night.......nah, I couldn't do it.

FYI~I have no idea when my son get's out of school, I THINK it's around 2:20 and honestly since he is in aftercare there is no need for me to know that down to the minute, if I had to go pick him up I just go get him

BBL~Fooball practice
I am sorry, but I would swallow my pride and bite the bullet and stand next to him if that is what it took to find my child,but that's just me.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: October 12, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »

# ACTION NEWZ JAX: Ronald Cummings' lawyer on the next step http://ow.ly/u2ONless than a minute ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 12, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »

me too Searching...
NO more excuses Crystal!! no more excuses Ron! no more excuses grand parents who say they love Haleigh so much! prove it!

by the way, when is the Haleighbug center set to reopen at Crystal's house? see, this is what I am talking about...she was supposed to open it up as soon as she cleaned out the guest house...Does she not care enough to get herself out there and get it cleaned up and the Haleighbug center open again? I thought that it was for tips and stuff like that? otherwise, just install another phone line in the home and call it the Haleighbug Center...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: October 12, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »

BBL~Fooball practice
I am sorry, but I would swallow my pride and bite the bullet and stand next to him if that is what it took to find my child,but that's just me.

It has nothing to do with pride and everything to do with standing beside the one who is standing up for and beside the number 1 suspect, and IMO Ron's on that list too. Plus, he has nothing to offer so far, except I don't know Mz. Nancy I was at werk, so I can undestand her reluctance to stand beside FAB..............what could she possibly gain from him???????

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: October 12, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »

# ACTION NEWZ JAX: Ronald Cummings' lawyer on the next step http://ow.ly/u2ONless than a minute ago from HootSuite
Thanks Trimm, I read that-he wants to set up non-profit org to get donations to hire PI........... I thought he just rec'd 12m, he could have started with that IMO.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: October 12, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @LindyLooWho2: Ron on scanner but I can not understand

Take it FWIW it's from twitter, but I may turn on my scanner!

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: October 12, 2009, 07:02:20 PM »

well geez,,,we could get into the same old same old Ron vs Crystal...who was the better parent but it ain't gonna solve where Haleigh is right now...they both made mistakes...we could say Ron should not have left the kids with Misty...agreed! hear that loud and clear...Crystal could have stayed in town and helped raise her children too...she could have tried harder to get custody....Ron could have not been such an ass...blah blah blah...the grand mothers on both sides could have helped out more...on and on...
but ....where is Haleigh? who is gonna get the ball rolling and get her found? if both parents stood together and were united...maybe they could both go to LE and find out what they heck are they doing to find THEIR  daughter....

no more excuses or passes for any of these family members..they all make me sick...all of them! none of them deserve those kids as far as I am concerned...jmo

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: October 12, 2009, 07:02:31 PM »

RT @LindyLooWho2: Ron on scanner but I can not understand
2 minutes ago from HootSuite

(I don't have the scanner on.  Did anyone hear anything?)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: October 12, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »

RT @LindyLooWho2: Ron on scanner but I can not understand
2 minutes ago from HootSuite

(I don't have the scanner on.  Did anyone hear anything?)
No, I just now turned it on when I read that on twitter, but am listening now.....dead silence so far

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.