March 29, 2024, 12:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409774 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: October 12, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »

RT @LindyLooWho2: Ron on scanner but I can not understand
2 minutes ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

(I don't have the scanner on.  Did anyone hear anything?)
No, I just now turned it on when I read that on twitter, but am listening now.....dead silence so far

Same for me!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #881 on: October 12, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »

No, I just now turned it on when I read that on twitter, but am listening now.....dead silence so far

Same for me!

I just heard a bit about McDonalds, but it was really broken up.......now, I feel like I can't leave and I really need to run an errand because I've been on the beach all day being a bum, but am going to be glued to the d@mn scanner now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: October 12, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »

Same for me!

I just heard a bit about McDonalds, but it was really broken up.......now, I feel like I can't leave and I really need to run an errand because I've been on the beach all day being a bum, but am going to be glued to the d@mn scanner now

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I can only make out about half of what they say.  But I did hear McDonalds

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: October 12, 2009, 07:18:17 PM »

Same for me!

The static horrible, and even they are complaining about it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 12, 2009, 07:23:08 PM »

Same for me!

Maybe somebody was staring at Ronald while he was at McDonalds and he called the law. Monkey Devil!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: October 12, 2009, 07:28:04 PM »

Same for me!

Maybe somebody was staring at Ronald while he was at McDonalds and he called the law. Monkey Devil!

LMAO~maybe someone called him FAB

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: October 12, 2009, 07:28:40 PM »

JVM going to talk about RC and MC in Haleigh case next few minutes...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: October 12, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »

Same for me!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 12, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »

Same for me!

LMAO~maybe someone called him FAB

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: October 12, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »

HaleighNewz Scanner Watch - Many people hae heard the name Ronald Cummings over scanner.

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: October 12, 2009, 07:34:04 PM »

Art Harris on JVM talking about Donna Brock and Misty.....says Donna Brock spoke with police for 2 hours today ...says that there is some interesting information but they can 't tell us yet....ugh!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 12, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »

Art Harris stated on JVM that Donna Brock spoke with Putnam LE for about 2 hours today.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: October 12, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

Art Harris on JVM talking about Donna Brock and Misty.....says Donna Brock spoke with police for 2 hours today ...says that there is some interesting information but they can 't tell us yet....ugh!

Well, Misty was with her that long weekend before, so let's pray she has some good information......PRAY HARD an angelic monkey

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: October 12, 2009, 07:37:53 PM »

HaleighNewz Scanner Watch - Many people hae heard the name Ronald Cummings over scanner.
HaleighNewz RT @RadioNewz: Exchange earlier "this has been turned over to Major Crimes - right"
1 minute ago from HootSuite

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: October 12, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »

Art Harris: Drugs were an issue and no one could remember anything.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: October 12, 2009, 07:41:33 PM »

Anyone know what Nancy's topic is tonite???
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 12, 2009, 07:43:11 PM »

I thought that Ron was sick...what's he doing at McDonalds? trying to get sicker? lol!
although I do love a big mac every now and again...and the sweet tea...and the frys....ok, I like their food sometimes...grand kids make me go there...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: October 12, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @RadioNewz: Exchange earlier "this has been turned over to Major Crimes - right"
1 minute ago from HootSuite
HaleighNewz @RadioNewz That was heard, but we are not sure if it is in reference to RC.7 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to RadioNewz
http://twitter.com/

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: October 12, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »

oops hope Ronald did not go after Cobra if he read this http://www.bloggernews.net/122596

Cobra made a statement about HaLeigh not being Ronalds...have any of you heard this rumor?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #899 on: October 12, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.
mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 

She could start the same place Ron needs to, put the past where it belongs for now, get past their own selfish grudges and STAND UP TOGETHER as parents and DEMAND, not ask, demand that PCSO investigate anyone and everyone and help find THEAIR daughter, and that is just a start. They need to grown up and stand up as parents. JMO.. Hi NRCG
Hi, but that just isn't going to happen all these months later, that should have been done in the beginning. Way to late in my book.

Agreed, but not sure I could stand together with the one person who left my kids to be watched by a dysfunctional teenager who just came off a 3 day sex/drugs binge without kicking him in what little cajones he may have..........I'm sure I'd hold him culpable of a disatrous decision that most likely cost my child their life Added to that the fact that FAB was standing behind the one who got Haleigh "stole" and then watch him perpetuate her lies about what happened that night.......nah, I couldn't do it.

FYI~I have no idea when my son get's out of school, I THINK it's around 2:20 and honestly since he is in aftercare there is no need for me to know that down to the minute, if I had to go pick him up I just go get him

BBL~Fooball practice
I am sorry, but I would swallow my pride and bite the bullet and stand next to him if that is what it took to find my child,but that's just me.

It has nothing to do with pride and everything to do with standing beside the one who is standing up for and beside the number 1 suspect, and IMO Ron's on that list too. Plus, he has nothing to offer so far, except I don't know Mz. Nancy I was at werk, so I can undestand her reluctance to stand beside FAB..............what could she possibly gain from him???????

The power of TWO parents of a missing child demanding TOGETHER that every lead is followed and every person is looked at. TWO parents of a missing child demanding answers and action. The power of TWO parents of a missing child putting their differences aside and getting something done.JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.