April 20, 2024, 08:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410679 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: October 12, 2009, 07:49:00 PM »

HaleighNewz Scanner Watch - Many people hae heard the name Ronald Cummings over scanner.
HaleighNewz RT @RadioNewz: Exchange earlier "this has been turned over to Major Crimes - right"
1 minute ago from HootSuite
HaleighNewz @RadioNewz That was heard, but we are not sure if it is in reference to RC.7 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to RadioNewz
http://twitter.com/
HaleighNewz Scanner Watch - Did people hear the entire name Ronald Cummings?4 minutes ago from HootSuite

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #901 on: October 12, 2009, 07:54:39 PM »

Citizen4Justice http://bit.ly/aoiX5 RC texted MC about DB being a plant
2 minutes ago from web

snipped 
  Only last week’s road rage incident, when police pulled Misty over with driver and new best “friend” Donna Brock, blew his cover. Courtney Ballinger told the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office that a driver and passenger of a blue Dodge Caliber kept gesturing and making threats as they were driving near her on Interstate 4. No one was charged or arrested, but Brock was identified as a Miller volunteer, outted by a Florida radio station.

The information, that her pal, Donna, was in effect a spy, albeit for a good cause, reached Misty after the CBS Early Show flew the women to New York for Misty’s two part interview last week. “She was sitting there and got a text from Ronald, telling her what happened,” says Miller. “Let’s just say she wasn’t too happy

SORRY~Not a shot in he77 would I stand by FAB, especially after he texted Misty about Donna being a plant........NO reason to do that if you are not involved

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: October 12, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »

I guess we want see any of them on "Nasty Nancy" tonite......and I still would bet a gold monkey that  Misty and Ron are together and maybe Gma Sykes said He77 to the no you want be shacking up here and calling my house the ''LOVE  Shack" so they reached out to a friend.
mymonkey first thank-you, I appreciate what you said. I thought Granny was in Vegas, but she is probably home by now. I would like to know what friend Ron and Jr are staying with. I'm sure if they aren't already back together, Misty and Ron soon will be. And on the subject of Crystal, yes, she made a lot of mistakes, but what should she do? If she went and stole Jr, what is that going to accomplish, besides being in big trouble with the law. And if she goes and punches Misty, again, big trouble. I know her lawyer Kim doesn't represent her anymore, but what is the new lawyer doing? I don't understand why something isn't being done with Jr, but it isn't that easy to just take the boy and put him with his mom. Maybe the new lawyer is telling her and Marie to lay low, and don't comment? 

She could start the same place Ron needs to, put the past where it belongs for now, get past their own selfish grudges and STAND UP TOGETHER as parents and DEMAND, not ask, demand that PCSO investigate anyone and everyone and help find THEAIR daughter, and that is just a start. They need to grown up and stand up as parents. JMO.. Hi NRCG
Hi, but that just isn't going to happen all these months later, that should have been done in the beginning. Way to late in my book.

Agreed, but not sure I could stand together with the one person who left my kids to be watched by a dysfunctional teenager who just came off a 3 day sex/drugs binge without kicking him in what little cajones he may have..........I'm sure I'd hold him culpable of a disatrous decision that most likely cost my child their life Added to that the fact that FAB was standing behind the one who got Haleigh "stole" and then watch him perpetuate her lies about what happened that night.......nah, I couldn't do it.

FYI~I have no idea when my son get's out of school, I THINK it's around 2:20 and honestly since he is in aftercare there is no need for me to know that down to the minute, if I had to go pick him up I just go get him

BBL~Fooball practice
I am sorry, but I would swallow my pride and bite the bullet and stand next to him if that is what it took to find my child,but that's just me.

It has nothing to do with pride and everything to do with standing beside the one who is standing up for and beside the number 1 suspect, and IMO Ron's on that list too. Plus, he has nothing to offer so far, except I don't know Mz. Nancy I was at werk, so I can undestand her reluctance to stand beside FAB..............what could she possibly gain from him???????

The power of TWO parents of a missing child demanding TOGETHER that every lead is followed and every person is looked at. TWO parents of a missing child demanding answers and action. The power of TWO parents of a missing child putting their differences aside and getting something done.JMO

Searching~Again WE will have to agree to disagree..............if you felt it was the best thing to do then so be it, but I personally tink Ron is in part responsble, has helped by sheltering Misty, coached her AND now TM states that Ron texted her that Donna B was a plant, so I personally would not stand by a man that will not stand up for his daughter and the truth.
So let's just agree to disagree compadre.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:20 PM »

Citizen4Justice http://bit.ly/aoiX5 RC texted MC about DB being a plant
2 minutes ago from web

snipped 
  Only last week’s road rage incident, when police pulled Misty over with driver and new best “friend” Donna Brock, blew his cover. Courtney Ballinger told the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office that a driver and passenger of a blue Dodge Caliber kept gesturing and making threats as they were driving near her on Interstate 4. No one was charged or arrested, but Brock was identified as a Miller volunteer, outted by a Florida radio station.

The information, that her pal, Donna, was in effect a spy, albeit for a good cause, reached Misty after the CBS Early Show flew the women to New York for Misty’s two part interview last week. “She was sitting there and got a text from Ronald, telling her what happened,” says Miller. “Let’s just say she wasn’t too happy

SORRY~Not a shot in he77 would I stand by FAB, especially after he texted Misty about Donna being a plant........NO reason to do that if you are not involved

That must have been one long, quiet plane ride home for Donna & Misty!   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »

Exclusive: Misty Cummings’ Undercover Mama!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, © artharris.com, all rights reserved

It was a unique search operation for Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch, who seems to have a sixth sense – and a track record few can challenge, cracking unsolved mysteries by making people talk, finding the missing and the dead, offering expertise and equipment to police –and hope and closure to grieving families.

But in the search for Haleigh Cummings, he’s found his toughest challenge yet.

Instead of scanning ocean bottoms or busting through bedrock, he’d hoped to chisel away at the hardened heart of a tortured teenager, a child bride of 17 who police still believe holds the key to a missing five year old she reported missing eight months ago, while babysitting in Satsuma, Florida.

more...
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#more-3224

Heart
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: October 12, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys!
Sorry if a repeat and I do know this is Haleigh's thread not Caylee's but thought some here might be interested.

Orlando Private Investigations
"Voices for Justice: Casey Anthony, Reports & Reflections." The guest panel will include Dr. Dale Archer, Mark Williams, Levi Page, Rozzie Franco, James Copenhaver, and other reporters and special guests.
We will explore the physical, emotional, and financial aspects that this case has taken the past year with family, media, and in the public.
Time is 6-7pm (PST) / 9-10pm (EST). Have a question for our panel, call in during the show (347) 838-8622.Read More
Casey Anthony:a panel reports and reflects
on Voices for Justice
Time:6:00PM Thursday, October 15th

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 12, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

Searching~Again WE will have to agree to disagree..............if you felt it was the best thing to do then so be it, but I personally tink Ron is in part responsble, has helped by sheltering Misty, coached her AND now TM states that Ron texted her that Donna B was a plant, so I personally would not stand by a man that will not stand up for his daughter and the truth.

So, what is the problem with BOTH  parents standing together demanding answers from the LE? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: October 12, 2009, 08:04:11 PM »

No futher activity on scanner at this time. Unsure what earlier call was about.half a minute ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: October 12, 2009, 08:06:08 PM »

AH: Ronald threatened to kill Misty and put gun in his mouth in front of Junior. http://ow.ly/u3hL
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: October 12, 2009, 08:06:36 PM »

HaleighNewz AH: Ronald threatened to kill Misty and put gun in his mouth in front of Junior. http://ow.ly/u3hL
4 minutes ago from HootSuite

snipped

There, he says Ronald lead him to a closet, where he kept an assault rifle, with two clips, each holding 32 rounds, and pulled it out.

With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller tells me Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head.

Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’

“I said, ‘Ronald, give me that damn gun! You don’t need that gun around here. We don’t need anymore problems,’ and he said, ‘No, I’ll need this one more time.’

“And Junior is in the room, watching, and I’m thinking, ‘Here we go. He’s got a gun in the closet that doesn’t lock. It’s not in a locked gun case and there’s Junior in the house. It felt like child endangerment to me.

DCF WHERE IN THE HE77 ARE U????????????? REMOVE JR NOW

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 12, 2009, 08:06:56 PM »

oops hope Ronald did not go after Cobra if he read this http://www.bloggernews.net/122596

Cobra made a statement about HaLeigh not being Ronalds...have any of you heard this rumor?

Is this old rumor new rumor or just plain ole  BS?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: October 12, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »

@HaleighNewz why would TN say her bf paid 4 Universal when TM says he did?12 minutes ago from web in reply to HaleighNewz
http://twitter.com/HFTMissing

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: October 12, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »

Who is "HootSuite?"

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: October 12, 2009, 08:08:50 PM »

and i'm not even a violent person.   

I'm not either. 

Really. 

Not even. 

Just like you were yesteday. 

Honest.  an angelic monkey

And I believe that!       

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: October 12, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »

oops hope Ronald did not go after Cobra if he read this http://www.bloggernews.net/122596

Cobra made a statement about HaLeigh not being Ronalds...have any of you heard this rumor?

Cobra was talking about it yesterday on Blogger Talk Radio.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: October 12, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

So, what is the problem with BOTH  parents standing together demanding answers from the LE? 

I posted above why...........if he was not a suspect (per his atty), it would be different, but he texted Misty to tell her Donna was a plant, why would I stand beside someone who is trying to hide the truth??

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: October 12, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »

and yes it is old news or chatter mymonkey. I believe that it did start with Cobra, AH back when Cobra was in Satsuma searching.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: October 12, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »

I can't understand for the life of me why Misty would not assume that Donna was a plant from the get go.

I guess as they say stupid is as stupid does.

Heart
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: October 12, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »

Just saw Misty on NG on her GMA interview.  THIS GIRL IS A CON ARTIST.  And now with what Tim has told about the gun the LE needs to get both these crazies in jail now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 12, 2009, 08:17:31 PM »

I posted above why...........if he was not a suspect (per his atty), it would be different, but he texted Misty to tell her Donna was a plant, why would I stand beside someone who is trying to hide the truth??

It still wouldn't hurt to have a united front. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.