March 28, 2024, 11:20:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409772 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #920 on: October 12, 2009, 08:17:53 PM »

Citizen4Justice http://bit.ly/aoiX5 RC texted MC about DB being a plant
2 minutes ago from web

snipped 
  Only last week’s road rage incident, when police pulled Misty over with driver and new best “friend” Donna Brock, blew his cover. Courtney Ballinger told the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office that a driver and passenger of a blue Dodge Caliber kept gesturing and making threats as they were driving near her on Interstate 4. No one was charged or arrested, but Brock was identified as a Miller volunteer, outted by a Florida radio station.

The information, that her pal, Donna, was in effect a spy, albeit for a good cause, reached Misty after the CBS Early Show flew the women to New York for Misty’s two part interview last week. “She was sitting there and got a text from Ronald, telling her what happened,” says Miller. “Let’s just say she wasn’t too happy

SORRY~Not a shot in he77 would I stand by FAB, especially after he texted Misty about Donna being a plant........NO reason to do that if you are not involved

That must have been one long, quiet plane ride home for Donna & Misty!   
I can't even imagine.......but why would FAB want to tell her this? Why doesn't he want the truth????? There is NO excuse for that, none whatsover unless he's involved, again he is covering for her and protecting her after the "supposed" divorce filing. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: October 12, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »

Searching~Again WE will have to agree to disagree..............if you felt it was the best thing to do then so be it, but I personally tink Ron is in part responsble, has helped by sheltering Misty, coached her AND now TM states that Ron texted her that Donna B was a plant, so I personally would not stand by a man that will not stand up for his daughter and the truth.
So let's just agree to disagree compadre.

So, what is the problem with BOTH  parents standing together demanding answers from the LE? 

I posted above why...........if he was not a suspect (per his atty), it would be different, but he texted Misty to tell her Donna was a plant, why would I stand beside someone who is trying to hide the truth??

It still wouldn't hurt to have a united front. JMO

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, I would never stand with a man that wants to hide the truth about what happened to my daughter..............nothing to gain from standing with a liar IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 12, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »

I can't understand for the life of me why Misty would not assume that Donna was a plant from the get go.

I guess as they say stupid is as stupid does.

"Beware of Greeks bearing gift." IE: The trojan horse. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: October 12, 2009, 08:22:50 PM »

Just saw Misty on NG on her GMA interview.  THIS GIRL IS A CON ARTIST.  And now with what Tim has told about the gun the LE needs to get both these crazies in jail now.

Agreed, and do not pass go, do not collect $200........straight to jail and throw away the key

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 12, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »

Searching~Again WE will have to agree to disagree..............if you felt it was the best thing to do then so be it, but I personally tink Ron is in part responsble, has helped by sheltering Misty, coached her AND now TM states that Ron texted her that Donna B was a plant, so I personally would not stand by a man that will not stand up for his daughter and the truth.

So, what is the problem with BOTH  parents standing together demanding answers from the LE? 

I posted above why...........if he was not a suspect (per his atty), it would be different, but he texted Misty to tell her Donna was a plant, why would I stand beside someone who is trying to hide the truth??

I would like to see them unite and get Misty to talk but it doesn't seem to be a priority on Ronald's end........
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 12, 2009, 08:23:26 PM »

HaleighNewz AH: Ronald threatened to kill Misty and put gun in his mouth in front of Junior. http://ow.ly/u3hL
4 minutes ago from HootSuite

snipped

There, he says Ronald lead him to a closet, where he kept an assault rifle, with two clips, each holding 32 rounds, and pulled it out.

With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller tells me Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head.

Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’

“I said, ‘Ronald, give me that damn gun! You don’t need that gun around here. We don’t need anymore problems,’ and he said, ‘No, I’ll need this one more time.’

“And Junior is in the room, watching, and I’m thinking, ‘Here we go. He’s got a gun in the closet that doesn’t lock. It’s not in a locked gun case and there’s Junior in the house. It felt like child endangerment to me.

DCF WHERE IN THE HE77 ARE U????????????? REMOVE JR NOW

[/quote     and he said, ‘No, I’ll need this one more time.’ ....one more time???
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 12, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, I would never stand with a man that wants to hide the truth about what happened to my daughter..............nothing to gain from standing with a liar IMO.

I would stand next to the devil himself if it brought my daughter home, and then I would kick his azz all over Putnam County, but that's just me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #927 on: October 12, 2009, 08:24:20 PM »

2 minutes ago from web

snipped 
  Only last week’s road rage incident, when police pulled Misty over with driver and new best “friend” Donna Brock, blew his cover. Courtney Ballinger told the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office that a driver and passenger of a blue Dodge Caliber kept gesturing and making threats as they were driving near her on Interstate 4. No one was charged or arrested, but Brock was identified as a Miller volunteer, outted by a Florida radio station.

The information, that her pal, Donna, was in effect a spy, albeit for a good cause, reached Misty after the CBS Early Show flew the women to New York for Misty’s two part interview last week. “She was sitting there and got a text from Ronald, telling her what happened,” says Miller. “Let’s just say she wasn’t too happy

SORRY~Not a shot in he77 would I stand by FAB, especially after he texted Misty about Donna being a plant........NO reason to do that if you are not involved
I agree, now why would Ron do that for 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #928 on: October 12, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »

* Palatka Daily News > Archives > News > Croslin tells cops: No one ...
      Sep 22, 2009 ... The sheriff's office also has said Ronald Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in connection ...
      www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/22/news/news01.txt

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 12, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »

oops hope Ronald did not go after Cobra if he read this http://www.bloggernews.net/122596

Cobra made a statement about HaLeigh not being Ronalds...have any of you heard this rumor?

Is this old rumor new rumor or just plain ole  BS?

and yes it is old news or chatter mymonkey. I believe that it did start with Cobra, AH back when Cobra was in Satsuma searching.

TY Heart

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 12, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »

I would stand next to the devil himself if it brought my daughter home, and then I would kick his azz all over Putnam County, but that's just me.

I would too. That was the point I was trying to make. I would put my own feelings aside and do what ever I had to in order to find my child. But, thats just me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 12, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »

AH: Ronald threatened to kill Misty and put gun in his mouth in front of Junior. http://ow.ly/u3hL
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz
Ron is one sick individual, if I was Crystal I wouldn't go near him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: October 12, 2009, 08:28:15 PM »

HaleighNewz AH: Ronald threatened to kill Misty and put gun in his mouth in front of Junior. http://ow.ly/u3hL
4 minutes ago from HootSuite

snipped

There, he says Ronald lead him to a closet, where he kept an assault rifle, with two clips, each holding 32 rounds, and pulled it out.

With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller tells me Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head.

Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’

“I said, ‘Ronald, give me that damn gun! You don’t need that gun around here. We don’t need anymore problems,’ and he said, ‘No, I’ll need this one more time.’

“And Junior is in the room, watching, and I’m thinking, ‘Here we go. He’s got a gun in the closet that doesn’t lock. It’s not in a locked gun case and there’s Junior in the house. It felt like child endangerment to me.

DCF WHERE IN THE HE77 ARE U????????????? REMOVE JR NOW

[/quote     and he said, ‘No, I’ll need this one more time.’ ....one more time???

Scary isn't it????? Man, I am pizzed about this info. Ron should be Baker acted before he does something like "taking others out", and fast

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 12, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

Or Crystal's or Grammas on both sides.. FTLOG, they need to stop being selfish and put their differences and feelings aside and come together to find her... JMO

I would like to see them unite and get Misty to talk but it doesn't seem to be a priority on Ronald's end........

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: October 12, 2009, 08:29:42 PM »

AH: Ronald threatened to kill Misty and put gun in his mouth in front of Junior. http://ow.ly/u3hL

Me either, now I know what TM called them d@mn hillbilllies and said they are a disgrace hanging out with thugs and druggies 

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 12, 2009, 08:30:03 PM »

OOps,messed this one up...
Or Crystal's or Grammas on both sides.. FTLOG, they need to stop being selfish and put their differences and feelings aside and come together to find her... JMO

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 12, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »

Forgot the link:

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/misty-cummings-what-really-happened/

Thanks OS~I am going to post the entire article for those who can't see the link.............

« MISTY CUMMINGS EXCLUSIVE: ”I feel like this has all been a game, and I have been played.”MISTY CUMMINGS; WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
By Steph
I’m not even going to address the accusations that have been made over the last few days. They are truly so outlandish that they don’t dignify a response. What I am going to do, is what I was planning on doing all along, is tell exactly what has been going on behind the scenes for the last week in the Haleigh Cummings investigation. However, we all know now that the plan got foiled by a little road rage incident, that has damaged this investigation irreparably.

Back on Sept 20th, Tim Miller asked me to come to Orlando to film Misty Cummings’ hypnosis and voice analysis that she had requested to have done. Although I was not paid, I was permitted to report (as I did on this blog) my observations of the tapings. Tim also flew in TJ Ward, the Voice analysis expert and he needed someone to pick TJ up at the airport. Because Texas Equusearch (TE) operates with very little budget, they rely on volunteers. Tim called his TE member closest to the airport and asked her to pick up TJ…that member was Donna Brock. Donna arrived into Satsuma at Ronald’s aunts’ house (where the hypnosis and voice analysis was being conducted) with TJ. This is the first time I had ever met her. She had to wait with TJ until he was done with his test to return him to the Orlando Airport (he’s from Georgia). It was a long day for all involved, and there was a lot of waiting around. Misty took a liking to Donna as they chatted causally, we got set up for the interviews. The two even slipped out to pick up food for everyone (Ronald, Teresa, Ronalds’ aunt, Jr. and a few other family members were all there)

The week before this, Tim Miller had an intimate conversation with Ronald Cummings in the bedroom he shared with Misty in his grandmothers’ trailer just down the road. They talked in detail about their thoughts of Misty’s involvement in the case. Tim asked Ronald why he married Misty. Ronald responded “I have to keep her close till I find out what happened to Haleigh”. It’s what happened next that frightened Miller. Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet, an assault rifle with 2 clips, each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on of the gun on the floor and the leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, and Miller knew that Ronald was serious. That he would kill Misty and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead.

After the law enforcement received copies of the polygraph, the voice analysis and hypnosis, I wrote about it on my blog and the media picked up the story and it blew up (I cleared with Miller and LE that it was ok to release the tapes to the media). When the story blew up, so did tempers in Satsuma and Miller knew he had to get Misty out of there immediately. Donna seemed liked the logical, choice; Misty trusted her, she is a mother and a grandmother, and most importantly she lived close enough and was willing to take Misty in. “We may have to save Misty’s life” Miller told Donna. And in an instant, Donna was off to get Misty and bring her to safety in Orlando.

Miller knew in the back of his mind Donna now has an opportunity to get close to Misty to get more info to lead to Haleigh. So did law enforcement. Miller also knew she wasn’t an expert, just one of his volunteers going above and beyond her call of duty, and he worried about that. Law enforcement was well aware of exactly where Misty was and what was going on at all times. This is what they wanted, Misty away from Satsuma, the trailer park, her family Ronald’s’ family, and most importantly away from Ronald.
In Mark Fuhrman’s new book “The Murder Business” he writes in detail about the Melinda Duckett case, the young Florida mother of Trenton Duckett, who went missing in 2006. After appearing on Nancy Grace’s show, Melinda committed suicide.

“With Melinda Ducketts’ suicide, investigators lost their best chance of finding Trenton” says Fuhrman. “We have to avoid that same situation at any cost” says Tim Miller “If anything tragic happens to Misty now, any knowledge of what happened to Haleigh dies too”. “You can’t put a price tag on finding a child.”   an angelic monkey

Over the next month Misty and Donna grew close. Miller wired money into Donnas’ account on several occasions to cover Misty’s living expenses, right up until 4 days ago, when he wired her 300.00 dollars, all for the purpose of keeping her safe, keeping her away from Satsuma and keeping her talking.

“Donna made incredible sacrifices. She put her life on hold, stopped spending time with her own family, including her daughter and new born grand baby” said Miller. ‘This has been very stressful for her” Tim Miller and Donna both made periodic reports to Law Enforcement on Misty’s whereabouts and activities.

As any good journalist should, I reached out to Donna to try and get comments and information on Misty. Donna and Misty were tight lipped at first, but they read my blog nightly, and as they watched the media bashing Misty on TV every night, they grew to trust me. When the divorce news broke, Misty wanted to respond to what was being said. So she granted me an interview on the phone and I posted it on the blog.

That night a someone from CBS “The Early Show” read my blog and emailed me immediately to see if I could get them an interview with Misty. I freelance for CBS so when called so they called; I wanted to help them out. I knew I didn’t have the resources to fly to Orlando and conduct the interview myself, just to post it on my blog. I told Misty of CBS’s interview request and she agreed to it. CBS arranged to fly her up, not first class as rumored last night on Nancy Grace, but in coach. It is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in the media to fly a guest in and put them in a hotel to tape an interview. Donna came along because Misty is a minor and she needed to be accompanied by an adult. I notified law enforcement that she was coming to NY to appear on “The Early Show and I gave them her outgoing and return flight and hotel info so they knew where she was. Law Enforcement requested that we don’t change her return ticket to any other state than Florida.

Then the Road rage incident happened. Donna and Misty called me right after it happened because we had been in constant contact. A woman cut them off on the road and they (both) gave her the finger. A stupid decision on both their parts, bad judgment whatever you want to call it, in that second everything changed. Up until that point Donna and Misty had remained quiet, flying under the radar, so to speak, and Misty trusted Donna. Apparently the woman who cut them off recognized Misty and called police claiming they pointed a gun. Next thing Donna and Misty are pulled over and find themselves face down on the ground with guns in their backs. The situation quickly diffused when the police realized the report was false. The media went nuts, Donnas’ cover was blown, the woman turned up on Nancy Grace. What an opportunist, she should be ashamed of herself for lying to police. Donna and Misty realize they were wrong and it was foolish. Then the armchairs investigators tried to connect dots that weren’t connectable. And none of this had anything to do with finding Haleigh. Why would Nancy Grace waste an hour on this? I decided not to even right a post about it. It was irrelevant. But now Misty learned that Donna was not her friend.

The CBS interview was important because the more people talk, the more they reveal. Every time Misty tells the same story, police can look for inconsistencies. Something different, perhaps a clue. That’s why it was so important to get Misty to tell “her side of the story” And perhaps from what I hear, it may her last interview (part 2 will air on CBS “Early Show on Monday) After the interview aired, Misty’s attorney dropped her as a client.

Tonight as I write this, Donna has dropped Misty off in Satsuma. Donna will meet again with law enforcement on Monday to tell her the last of what she has learned. Donna has been very tight lipped about her conversations with Misty, at least with me. At least for now. The next few days should be interesting, now that misty is back in the lions den. I will write more about my observations and conversations I had with Misty while in NY with her.

I asked Tim Miller if his organization will continue to look for Haleigh “I’m not done with this case; I’m done with these people. But any resources I have will be available to help find Haleigh. ‘I will continue any efforts I can to end the search for Haleigh Cummings.”

I hope this begins to clear up a few things and connect the dots for everyone that has been following this case. There is alot more coming. Please stay tuned

I can only pray that Donna does have some good info and I posted the other night that after Tim heard what RC had stated about killing Misty himself and taking out a few others that I thought he'd go the extra mile and try to protect her...........BUT, now she's back in Sh!tsuma

so maybe LE is acting on what miller said, i thought that would be a, he said, he said,
type of thing,no witness
hi monkeys finaly caught up,
a lot has happened in 2 days, but that seems to be the
way with these folks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: October 12, 2009, 08:31:21 PM »

2 minutes ago from web

snipped 

I agree, now why would Ron do that for 

HMMM, heads are spinning on that one !!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 12, 2009, 08:31:33 PM »

Me either, now I know what TM called them d@mn hillbilllies and said they are a disgrace hanging out with thugs and druggies 
" No, I’ll need this one more time."  I would hate to even ask why Ron needed the rifle the other time   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 12, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »

In an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth Monday, Miller confirmed he secretly funded Misty Cummings’ mystery road trip to Daytona, Cocoa Beach, and Orlando, including a visit to Universal, after after she flunked a lie detector — because he feared her life was in danger. “If she died, we’d never find Haleigh,” he said.

“I was afraid Ronald Cummings might carry out his threat to ‘blow her teeth through the back of her head’ if it turned out she had anything to do with his missing daughter, then kill himself,” Miller told The Bald Truth.

“Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’ with the barrel in his mouth?

“We still don’t’ believe she’s giving us straight information,” a source close to the case tells me. “She keeps telling us the same thing over and over again, huh? and we have information that shows it’s not true…At some point, she has to make a decision if she wants to stay the course, or is she going to tell us.

“We’ve told her, ‘We are going forward with the case, no matter what your commitment is, and the moment we can prove you had something to do with the disappearance of Haleigh, we will proceed with criminal charges against you.’”

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.