March 29, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409782 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: October 12, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »

Ron sent a text message to Misty cautioning her that Donna is a plant!?  Why would Ron feel it necessary to warn her?
Something stinks!  jmo

It's been stinking, now it's nothing but rotten garbage.........He has her under his control, maybe he uses the gun as a scare tactic, but he needs to be Baker Acted ASAP and that assault rifle needs to be confiscated ASAP

Absolutely and Amen.

Butterbean must be protected - it might be to late for little Haleigh.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: October 12, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »

AH: Ronald threatened to kill Misty and put gun in his mouth in front of Junior. http://ow.ly/u3hL
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz
Ron is one sick individual, if I was Crystal I wouldn't go near him.

But......she went off and left her children with him?

good good point!!!! and moved out of town yet....hmmmm....protect yourself Crystal...the kids will be ok...

Even animals try to protect their young.  If Ron wasn't fit for Crystal to live with,  why on earth would she leave
her children with him?  She could have taken her children and gone to a homeless shelter.
Nothing effects children like being abandoned by their mother. JMO

I thought Ronald was taking the kids on a vacation to Mexico and never returned them.
Crystal agreed to let him take the to Mexico....which they never made it to because Ronald had to stop in Texas and work because he was broke....go figure Ronald takes a vacation when he is broke.

That IS correct except he was supposed to be working too, he never returned them and then filed for custody.............also, how do you work when you have 2 small children with you, unless they are great cover for drug smuggling?????

Also, in the latest court doc about custody she had to have written in their the very fact that she could have phone contact with them every night.

Bingo....when I read that Mexico story I said he was smuggling drugs....go to Mexico buy em cheap off the shelf....now he also was busted many times with  no time served.I feel the whole town is rat infested and covering up. Where is the F.B. I.  or some LE with some brains and ba.ls

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: October 12, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

Ron sent a text message to Misty cautioning her that Donna is a plant!?  Why would Ron feel it necessary to warn her?
Something stinks!  jmo
It doesn't just stink can, it wreaks!

it wreaks bacause of all their secrects, that are falling out of that stinky closet,since
they let a child go missing

God help the children is all I can say!   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: October 12, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »

I really think Ronald has put so much fear in Jr. he will never tell what he saw that night...
if RC would tell Tim in front of Jr. what he would do, what does Ronald say to Jr. when they are alone?

I can not believe in the United States that the system is failing Jr.

I pray God keeps him safe.
I don't even want to think what Jr has already heard and seen 
Also in the Art Harris article Tim said they were in the bedroom where Ron, Misty and Jr. slept.....I hope Ronald slept with Jr. and put Misty on a cot.....I know Jr. is scared and is afraid to sleep alone....but no way in he77 would he sleep in the bed with the last person that saw my missing daughter.

Amen ....never, unless he was involved himself in some way.

Did Shoemaker state that Ronald drove a forklift tonight????

He said Ronald operated a crane.

I heard that too, but thought he elaborated tonight as he did the other night when he stated he did "many other jobs", so I'm curious if one was the forklift

I do think I heard him say he moved material around...which I would think require a forklift....why what are you thinking? I can tell you feel something!!!!!

Ronald for the most part operated a forklift. Rarely on a yard crane.  about 1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/SatsumaLegacy

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: October 12, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »

Something stinks!  jmo

ITA....
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #985 on: October 12, 2009, 09:21:37 PM »

I think I will wait until I hear some actual facts from law enforcement. seems the reporters that have latched on have been shown to be errrr embellishing on the information to sensationalize and gain readers so, I think that it is safer to wait until I hear it from the horses mouth.
I think that all involved have failed this child in the worst way and none of them deserve a pass. That is my opinion and I will stand by that because I am thinking of Haleigh and on her side. I am not friends with either side of the family and have never spoken to them,nor do I want to. I would not associate myself with either side. I am on Haleigh's side and looking at this in an objective manner. Both sides have said and done things to set my hinky meter off. I feel for the children involved. What I think we see here is parents that are parenting as they were taught by their own parents and to me,that is sad,what awful lives they must have had growing up. What a pity that this cycle will continue. Now, I must go for a bit, I have to set up sleeping areas for a mom and baby who were kicked out by the baby's father and have no where else to go. I will check back if I have time. Take care all.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: October 12, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »

Art Harris on JVM talking about Donna Brock and Misty.....says Donna Brock spoke with police for 2 hours today ...says that there is some interesting information but they can 't tell us yet....ugh!

I read somewhere here that Courtney Ballinger, the victim of the  road rage incident, is related to Steph Watt, the reporter.  It is the road rage incident that blew Brock's cover as Misty's confidant.

How are you tonight Strayze? 
I know that it was just a matter of time that Misty would learn of Brock's role. 
Why Ron felt it necessary to warn Misty via text message that Brock was a plant while she was being interviewed on the Early Show, is beyond me.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: October 12, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »

I think I will wait until I hear some actual facts from law enforcement. seems the reporters that have latched on have been shown to be errrr embellishing on the information to sensationalize and gain readers so, I think that it is safer to wait until I hear it from the horses mouth.
I think that all involved have failed this child in the worst way and none of them deserve a pass. That is my opinion and I will stand by that because I am thinking of Haleigh and on her side. I am not friends with either side of the family and have never spoken to them,nor do I want to. I would not associate myself with either side. I am on Haleigh's side and looking at this in an objective manner. Both sides have said and done things to set my hinky meter off. I feel for the children involved. What I think we see here is parents that are parenting as they were taught by their own parents and to me,that is sad,what awful lives they must have had growing up. What a pity that this cycle will continue. Now, I must go for a bit, I have to set up sleeping areas for a mom and baby who were kicked out by the baby's father and have no where else to go. I will check back if I have time. Take care all.

I agree with you that the reporting on this case leaves much to be desired. It's like they all are putting their own slant to what they report and are doing it just for the fame and hits to their websites...........
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: October 12, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »

You take care too searching.  Good on you, for your kind deed to this Mom and her baby!  an angelic monkey
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: October 12, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »

Searching~Again WE will have to agree to disagree..............if you felt it was the best thing to do then so be it, but I personally tink Ron is in part responsble, has helped by sheltering Misty, coached her AND now TM states that Ron texted her that Donna B was a plant, so I personally would not stand by a man that will not stand up for his daughter and the truth.
So let's just agree to disagree compadre.

So, what is the problem with BOTH  parents standing together demanding answers from the LE? 

I posted above why...........if he was not a suspect (per his atty), it would be different, but he texted Misty to tell her Donna was a plant, why would I stand beside someone who is trying to hide the truth??

It still wouldn't hurt to have a united front. JMO

I would like to see them unite and get Misty to talk but it doesn't seem to be a priority on Ronald's end........

OOps,messed this one up...
Or Crystal's or Grammas on both sides.. FTLOG, they need to stop being selfish and put their differences and feelings aside and come together to find her... JMO

I'm thinking that Crystal just doesn't seem to know how to get involved in an adult way concerning her children. Maybe the same holds true for Ron but I really have doubts about his intentions in all this. If I were Haleigh's Mom I would know everything about the time leading up to Haleigh"s disappearance and everything that went on with all concerned. LE would have to lock me up to keep me from getting knee deep into the investigation. But then, I never would have lost custody of my children to begin with. Maybe she's grown up some by now, but she just doesn't seem to know how to assert herself. All these people just seem so pathetic.......

From what she says, Crystal has trouble getting out of bed!  Sounds bad to me.  Perhaps she is sick in some way, mentally or physically.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: October 12, 2009, 09:28:33 PM »

I agree with you that the reporting on this case leaves much to be desired. It's like they all are putting their own slant to what they report and are doing it just for the fame and hits to their websites...........

I agree on the reporting as well...
take care of the mom and babe, Searching!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #991 on: October 12, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

Art Harris on JVM talking about Donna Brock and Misty.....says Donna Brock spoke with police for 2 hours today ...says that there is some interesting information but they can 't tell us yet....ugh!

I read somewhere here that Courtney Ballinger, the victim of the  road rage incident, is related to Steph Watt, the reporter.  It is the road rage incident that blew Brock's cover as Misty's confidant.

I know that it was just a matter of time that Misty would learn of Brock's role. 
Why Ron felt it necessary to warn Misty via text message that Brock was a plant while she was being interviewed on the Early Show, is beyond me.

That is appaarntly the 35,000 question, I bet LE would like an answer to that also.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: October 12, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »

Ronald Cummings' lawyer on the next step
   Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 6:40 pm

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla.-- Ronald Cummings has been appearing in a lot of national newscasts recently. Mainly, he has been asked questions about his recent separation from his wife, Misty. On the surface he’s very composed. Behind closed doors, his lawyer says Ronald blames himself for his daughter’s disappearance.

“I know he blames himself for going to work that night. He beats himself up, you know, why didn’t I just call in sick that night? This never would have happened,” said Ronald’s attorney, Terry Shoemaker.

Shoemaker says much of the talk has revolved around where Ronald would like to see this investigation go. He says the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is doing an excellent job following leads and tips, but a fresh set of eyes may benefit the investigation.

“What we’d like to do is hire an independent private investigator that would allow them to look into some different areas, check down some different stories that have come in and possibly lead the investigation in another direction,” said Shoemaker.

Shoemaker is looking at ways right now to set up a non-profit organization. He says its purpose would be two-fold. It would help get the word out about Haleigh’s disappearance, and it would also serve as a way to gather funds to pay the private investigator.

“We just want another set of eyes on there to look at stuff and to possibly go in some different directions,” said Shoemaker.

Shoemaker also shared with Action News details of some of the private conversations he’s had with Ronald, particularly surrounding his recent separation from his wife Misty.

“Ronald has said all along that he believes Misty. That he believes she did not have anything to do with Haleigh’s disappearance. Some things that did concern him were the fact that her stories did change a little each time she talked to law enforcement or every time she made a statement. But he doesn’t believe she had anything to do with the actual taking of Haleigh,” said Shoemaker.

Action News asked Ronald’s attorney what he says to try and keep Ronald’s spirits up. Shoemaker wouldn’t discuss specifics of his private conversations, but did say he tries to tell him to keep hope alive.

“It’s that old cliché. No news is good news. So, as long as nothing bad has come of Haleigh that we know of, other than her being taken obviously, then we still have hope that we’re going to find her alive. And I keep reinforcing that to Ronald. You know, until we find her then we don’t know what happened. And there’s always hope that we’re going to find her alive,” said Shoemaker.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-Cummings-lawyer-on-the-next-step/jBFxScAWG06mxzE70qvTQg.cspx

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: October 12, 2009, 09:36:03 PM »

That is appaarntly the 35,000 question, I bet LE would like an answer to that also.

I'll bet they would too.  I am becoming increasingly discouraged with LE. 
I hope they have something in the works, a plan, something that will
move this case forward and bring Haleigh home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #994 on: October 12, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »

" Ronald has said all along that he believes Misty. That he believes she did not have anything to do with Haleigh’s disappearance. Some things that did concern him were the fact that her stories did change a little each time she talked to law enforcement or every time she made a statement. But he doesn’t believe she had anything to do with the actual taking of Haleigh,” said Shoemaker.   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: October 12, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »

Something stinks!  jmo

ITA....

Hi there JG!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: October 12, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

maybe Ron and Crystal should pool their donation money together and hire a private eye to look for Haleigh..jmo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: October 12, 2009, 09:41:15 PM »

I'll bet they would too.  I am becoming increasingly discouraged with LE. 
I hope they have something in the works, a plan, something that will
move this case forward and bring Haleigh home.

Me too Can You'd think at minimum they would at least get butterbean out of that house/trailer whatever they are living in at the moment and get that gun, Baker Act Ron and arrest them both for child endangerment

Looks like the best chance was just blown out of the water by FAB, and I also wonder if this is why Ron didn't want butterbean to rec'v counseling

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: October 12, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »

" Ronald has said all along that he believes Misty. That he believes she did not have anything to do with Haleigh’s disappearance. Some things that did concern him were the fact that her stories did change a little each time she talked to law enforcement or every time she made a statement. But he doesn’t believe she had anything to do with the actual taking of Haleigh,” said Shoemaker.   

doesn't make sense...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: October 12, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »

Goes against everything a loving father should state, added to that coaching and sheltering Misty, and now flat out warning her about the "planted spy"...........none of his actions speak innocence to me, sadly I feel Haleigh is home now and I am worried sick about butterbean an angelic monkey

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.