May 28, 2024, 10:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 414988 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2009, 07:08:50 PM »

Haleigh's stepmom suggests scrutinizing other family members

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Friday, October 9, 2009 at 6:10 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, October 9, 2009 at 6:11 p.m.

The stepmother of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings said in a national television interview Friday that she believes other family members have not been as closely scrutinized as she has and that stress -- not suspicion -- is behind her likely divorce.

Misty Croslin-Cummings, 17, was a guest on the CBS Early Show and again proclaimed her innocence.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," she said. "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her. That's just how I feel. I don't think (investigators) have looked at everyone as close as they have me."

Croslin-Cummings is the stepmother of Haleigh, the then-5-year-old girl who disappeared from their Satsuma home in February. Croslin-Cummings — then the girlfriend and now the wife of Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings — has said she was at the home at the time the child vanished, according to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. She has said in interviews that she awoke to find the girl missing.

Dressed in a shirt with a large photo of Haleigh, Croslin-Cummings said Friday her likely divorce from Ronald Cummings is due to the stress of the situation.

"(Ronald Cummings) thinks it's just too much pressure on us right now," she said. "I don't think he believes I'm guilty. He hasn't said much about it. He believes me. He doesn't think I had anything to do with it."

Putnam County Sheriff's Lt. Johnny Greenwood said Friday that the department will not comment on statements made to the media by those involved in the case.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20091009/ARTICLES/910099945/1402/NEWS?Title=Haleigh-s-stepmom-suggests-scrutinizing-other-family-members

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2009, 07:09:17 PM »

M.E and major crimes was for something else, they are still in route to the jumper.   

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2009, 07:10:42 PM »

Oh wow, sounds like they had a jumper.. report of a wm on bridge praying and they jest called for m.e and crime scene units.... Im gonna be sick..WTH is going on in that place. 

Searching...I think what's going on in that place is DRUGS!  It sounds like an epidemic to me.   
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »

Oh wow, sounds like they had a jumper.. report of a wm on bridge praying and they jest called for m.e and crime scene units.... Im gonna be sick..WTH is going on in that place. 

Searching...I think what's going on in that place is DRUGS!  It sounds like an epidemic to me.   

what ever it is, that place scares me....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »

Where are the two rascals now (mc rc)  did they secretly meet up in the big apple to take in a Broadway  show and a nice dinner. Do we know what the agenda for these two are for the weekend. ::MonkeyDevil2::When will we see their pics on TMZ along with Kate and Jon?
I wouldn't doubt it at all 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2009, 07:17:14 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

Well, in defense of Tim's choice, he said he thought this Donna Brock would be someone with whom Misty could "relate." On that count, I agree. As a role model, I think she has a LOT missing!

ITA Brandi! 

In defense of both men's way of thinking, look at their ages. IMO, they believe all young women want to be pampered, loved and have a "mother figure" show them attention.  I can't fault them for that.  I am 49 and I am in complete shock at the behaviors of Misty and Casey.  I wouldn't have a clue where to start with either of them if I wanted to befriend them or gain their confidence.  Drug use, multiple sex partners, babies and bold face lying to LE - OMG.
There's nothing in my frame of reference to help me relate.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

Blumonkey,

I hate to say this, but, TM needs to recruit a Cute punky guy to have a tryst with MC, she may open up in the sack.
That is the only way, I see Misty letting loose and revealing what happened, and lets her guard down.
This technique may outsmart this little beastly child, after shes turn 18 in December. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »

Putnam County Sheriff's Office

Warrants Section

CUMMINGS,JAMES DEAN    W   M   7/05/1970   PROBATION VIOLATION

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2009, 07:19:59 PM »

Where are the two rascals now (mc rc)  did they secretly meet up in the big apple to take in a Broadway  show and a nice dinner. Do we know what the agenda for these two are for the weekend. ::MonkeyDevil2::When will we see their pics on TMZ along with Kate and Jon?

I am still thinking it is highly probable that they "separated" in order to maximize money making potential. Misty goes her way to make as much as possible, Ronald and his mommy go another way. This way they double the money they are making off of this poor missing child.

Misty even said that they are going to "keep in touch with each other."

This is making me sicker by the day.

sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »

All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met. Coming from TM, and for me that is all I need, he summed it up nicely 

that coupled with these seal the deal for me:

This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world.

After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. END

Folks, let me share what little insight I have into this situation... I have worked in juvenile facilities for almost 20 years. I spend time every single day with people like Ron and Misty. The one thing I'm sure of is that people like you and me will never be able to understand them. It's almost like they're from another planet.

I have an unusually good group right now and would love to get their input into this case, but I doubt that I would be allowed to discuss it with them. Back during the early days of the Susan Smith saga, they were interviewing Susan Smith on the news and my students started chuckling. I asked them what in the world was so funny and they said, "She did it!" I said, "What are you talking about?" They told me she was "fake-crying" and that she was responsible. I thought they were crazy, but of course they ended up being correct - long before the truth was ferreted out by the authorities.

Ron and Misty and most of the lengthy cast of characters in this sad affair have bad heads. They don't think right. I'm sure that at least Misty knows far more than she's telling, but I don't believe she will ever give up what she knows. Lies and secrets are very deeply embedded in her culture and her psyche. -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »

M.E and major crimes was for something else, they are still in route to the jumper.   

Searching...a mom found her son dead in his residence I think...said no one had seen him in several days.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2009, 07:27:44 PM »

Searching...a mom found her son dead in his residence I think...said no one had seen him in several days.

ohh how sad for her.. that is a scary place really....I missed what was completely going on in that, I walked out when my 17 yr old son yelled get me a towel, found he had cut his hand trying to use a knife to open a food pachage, took care of that and walked in here to hear them talking about the possible jumper. then I hear the m.e and major crimes stuff and was just 
really, that place scares me.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2009, 07:28:00 PM »

Is there any incentive for Misty to tell what she knows based upon being a juvenile when HaLeigh went missing - as opposed to turning 18 in December and continuing to lie to LE?

(Please don't throw nanners - I'm not too smart about this stuff)   
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »

I am still thinking it is highly probable that they "separated" in order to maximize money making potential. Misty goes her way to make as much as possible, Ronald and his mommy go another way. This way they double the money they are making off of this poor missing child.

Misty even said that they are going to "keep in touch with each other."

This is making me sicker by the day.

I think so too...money is the motive
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

ménage à trois

Was it said that Ronald participated in the threesome....sorry to say this but Ronald strikes me as the type that would participate in some kinky behavior  with Misty and another, that is probably why he did not raise more he77 when it was told she had sex with WBG....

It is a mystery if he was in a Me'nage a' Trolis or not, according to listening to TM, he seems to say this is how these people live. I would not rule the Hillbilly sandwich out, because TN knew about it and how does she know the Hillbilly Sandwich? Ha Ha.   In all fairness I do not know, but, his pecker sure has a priority.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2009, 07:32:14 PM »

Well, in defense of Tim's choice, he said he thought this Donna Brock would be someone with whom Misty could "relate." On that count, I agree. As a role model, I think she has a LOT missing!

ITA Brandi! 

In defense of both men's way of thinking, look at their ages. IMO, they believe all young women want to be pampered, loved and have a "mother figure" show them attention.  I can't fault them for that.  I am 49 and I am in complete shock at the behaviors of Misty and Casey.  I wouldn't have a clue where to start with either of them if I wanted to befriend them or gain their confidence.  Drug use, multiple sex partners, babies and bold face lying to LE - OMG.
There's nothing in my frame of reference to help me relate.

Thanks for posting to this comment!

Just when I thought no one was reading my posts, too! LOL

(I was getting ready to go to the rafters myself!)

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2009, 07:36:03 PM »

Brandi,  I always read your posts.  You're a smart and kind Monkey...and incredibly talented too!   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »

Is there any incentive for Misty to tell what she knows based upon being a juvenile when HaLeigh went missing - as opposed to turning 18 in December and continuing to lie to LE?

(Please don't throw nanners - I'm not too smart about this stuff)   

Hi numbersgirl,

The best guess (for a incentive), if she doesn't tell the truth she will get a Hillbilly sandwich in jail.
If she plea bargains, maybe, she will find a way to avoid jail, if she discloses who else was involved?  IMO
Good things she likes sandwiches.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2009, 07:39:46 PM »

Brandi,  I always read your posts.  You're a smart and kind Monkey...and incredibly talented too!   

Thanks. I was not looking for a compliment, but I graciously accept it.

But I know all of us occasionally feel left out. It's a feeling I fight a lot.

I will hush now with this drivel and apologize for the O/T.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.