May 28, 2024, 04:37:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 414796 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2009, 10:04:37 AM »

TN is a big fat liar.
She sure is, she makes me ill 

And TN said she stands by Gods word if she prays for Haleigh to be alive then she will be found alive...
Okay 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »

I agree with you , this divorce thing is staged. Now that her lawyer isn't her lawyer, that will cause a delay.
When I would go to Art's site, there were comments made saying that all they needed was one person to say they were with Misty or saw her that night. The kind of persons she hung around with didn't seem to clear on the concept of where they were on what days and their reliability factor was zero.
So, TN knew all about the rumors that turned into the truth about what Misty was doing the weekend before and she still came on the shows and was behind Misty ? Even giving her a ring ? WTF kind of a woman is she ? A liar and a con for one in my books.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2009, 10:17:38 AM »

I agree with you , this divorce thing is staged. Now that her lawyer isn't her lawyer, that will cause a delay.
When I would go to Art's site, there were comments made saying that all they needed was one person to say they were with Misty or saw her that night. The kind of persons she hung around with didn't seem to clear on the concept of where they were on what days and their reliability factor was zero.
So, TN knew all about the rumors that turned into the truth about what Misty was doing the weekend before and she still came on the shows and was behind Misty ? Even giving her a ring ? WTF kind of a woman is she ? A liar and a con for one in my books.   
Yup, a liar and a con, and obviously doesn't think to highly of her grandchildren.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2009, 10:31:23 AM »

I think Misty is going to get her wish!!
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- She is the 17-year-old who hasn't had a lot to say about Haleigh Cummings disappearance until today.

"Thank you to everyone who's tried to help us," said Misty Croslin. Croslin is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. She is also the last person to see Haleigh.

Croslin talked about how tired she was the night Haleigh disappeared. "I was over-exhausted. I was real tired. I had a long weekend," she said.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings reported Haleigh missing around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday. The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night."

http://www.fox30online.com/ conte...fPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

She said this I think back in March....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »

Teresa tried to pefume a couple of pigs. And stood by them. And lied for them. Why ?
Ron Jr. isn't in an extreme harms way because they have been with Sykes.
But having him in that environment is child abuse. Fighting, doing drugs, dragging him around to drug houses. Another one who isn't going to stand a chance in life. I don't know how any court or children's services could go for Ron having the kid. Surely to God if Crystal had him Teresa could get some sort of visiting ( Spelt out as to where and who the kid came into contact with ).
My take on Teresa is that her hate on for Crystal and her fear of losing Ron Jr. to the dark side of the Sheffields came first, not her grandchildren's best interests or well being. Where was she when Ron was with Amber, who is way worse than Misty ?   
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: October 10, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »

Teresa tried to pefume a couple of pigs. And stood by them. And lied for them. Why ?
But having him in that environment is child abuse. Fighting, doing drugs, dragging him around to drug houses. Another one who isn't going to stand a chance in life. I don't know how any court or children's services could go for Ron having the kid. Surely to God if Crystal had him Teresa could get some sort of visiting ( Spelt out as to where and who the kid came into contact with ).
My take on Teresa is that her hate on for Crystal and her fear of losing Ron Jr. to the dark side of the Sheffields came first, not her grandchildren's best interests or well being. Where was she when Ron was with Amber, who is way worse than Misty ?   

I agree 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

I  would say that Amber and Misty are from the same Sisterhood....both losers.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2009, 11:04:59 AM »

I'm wondering why TM said all that he did, now that everyone knows this info, how is Misty going to react? We have seen what her lawyer has done, which tells me he is a good lawyer, she wasn't listening and he dumped her as a client.
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »

sailcat thank-you for your input. This is the way they live, their parents took drugs, so what is wrong if they do and have kids, I'm sure it is a very hard thing to break, that is what they are use to 

You're exactly right, No Rose! The drug culture is extremely difficult to break out of. Having had my own problems with addiction many years ago, I understand how difficult it is to quit, as well as the way that drugs & alcohol can influence a person's decisions. But the culture that Misty and Ron belong to is waaaay over the edge in my opinion. Even most alcoholics and addicts have enough sense to take care of their children. -Sailcat

That is not true.  There are extremely self-centered and irresponsible alcoholics who do not provide even the minimal care for their families.  Alcoholics by definition are self-centered.  While he lived the high-life, my father left his family to fend for themselves, by "borrowing" from neighbors.  Our public school teachers took up collections for school supplies, band uniforms, school trips, etc.  I don't know how my sister and I would ever have made it without the kindness of our teachers.  BTW, my father's ego was way to huge to sign the applications for public assistance, so that left us in a double bind. It was this double bind situation that really was so lethal, leaving us for many years to come to deal with our profound disgust with our father, the self-centered alcoholic.
My apologies, Strayze. I misspoke and did not express myself well. I'm truly sorry. -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »

sailcat and strayze you both have different views on this topic, that is what makes all of this interesting, at least for me, I have no experience in these topics, work wise, family members with drug and alcohol abuse, yes. I appreciate everybodies input  an angelic monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2009, 11:23:07 AM »

I'm wondering why TM said all that he did, now that everyone knows this info, how is Misty going to react? We have seen what her lawyer has done, which tells me he is a good lawyer, she wasn't listening and he dumped her as a client.
I think Misty already had a idea what this Donna woman was doing, Misty knew that she was connected with Tim to begin with because she met her when they were giving her the polys, and so being as street smart as she is, she knew something was up, so I think she will continue to stay with this lady and reep whatever benifits she can, she has no where else to go, unless she goes back to her family, well after her Mother gets out of jail that is, Just because Donna wants to get info from her doesnt mean Misty will talk, she might just be pulling one on Tim and take his money and live good with no intentions of ever saying anything,,,,,,but...she will eventually go down, she thinks she is smarter then everyone else, and thats usually when someone fails.IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2009, 11:28:18 AM »

I think Misty already had a idea what this Donna woman was doing, Misty knew that she was connected with Tim to begin with because she met her when they were giving her the polys, and so being as street smart as she is, she knew something was up, so I think she will continue to stay with this lady and reep whatever benifits she can, she has no where else to go, unless she goes back to her family, well after her Mother gets out of jail that is, Just because Donna wants to get info from her doesnt mean Misty will talk, she might just be pulling one on Tim and take his money and live good with no intentions of ever saying anything,,,,,,but...she will eventually go down, she thinks she is smarter then everyone else, and thats usually when someone fails.IMO
The whole bunch of them are nothing but grifters  Between the Anthonys and Cummings making money off of a child, I hope we never see this behavior again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 10, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

I also wanted to make a comment about NG and what she said about Crystal not having anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I also almost fell out of my chair. I'm glad HH you still have Nancy in her Wonder Woman costume, after that she deserves to stay in that costume for awhile 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 10, 2009, 11:37:04 AM »

I also wanted to make a comment about NG and what she said about Crystal not having anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I also almost fell out of my chair. I'm glad HH you still have Nancy in her Wonder Woman costume, after that she deserves to stay in that costume for awhile 
Yep, she does, thats the only thing that saved her, I was all ready for a avi change if she messed up but after saying something good about Crystals family for once I decided NG deserved to wear her Hero constume for awhile longer..lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2009, 11:48:51 AM »

http://radionewz.net/        Gunny has put his two cents in about the latest happenings   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »

I think Misty is going to get her wish!!
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- She is the 17-year-old who hasn't had a lot to say about Haleigh Cummings disappearance until today.

"Thank you to everyone who's tried to help us," said Misty Croslin. Croslin is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. She is also the last person to see Haleigh.

Croslin talked about how tired she was the night Haleigh disappeared. "I was over-exhausted. I was real tired. I had a long weekend," she said.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings reported Haleigh missing around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday. The little girl's brother was also there.

"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said.

Some are questioning whether or not Croslin was home the evening Haleigh disappeared. In response to those who question her, Croslin said, "They're lying...Wish they could come to me and tell me I wasn't home that night."

http://www.fox30online.com/ conte...fPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

She said this I think back in March....

Misty talks about being "over-tired" the night HaLeigh "got stole".  TN makes excuses for Misty being exhausted from the weekend and sleeping through the "abduction".  Now we hear TM say TN is aware of the "weekend" and threesomes.  How in the world could RC and TN defend Misty unless they are involved in this too?  IMO, Ron's guilty of a whole lot here!  The very least is child endangering since he left his two young children with someone he knew could not responsibly care for them.  I think Ron's drug dealing is involved in HaLeigh's disappearnce and that's the only reason they haven't thrown
Misty under the bus, yet.   

As to this talk of divorce.  IMO - it's a ruse to get these parasites twice the number of "appearances" and twice the $$$.  Before this bombshell (lol), their stories were just same old/same old.  There was nothing left to sell.  Maybe this is why TM has come forward with the information now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

numbersgirl, I agree with you.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

Hi NoRose.  I just pray that someone will do the right thing and give LE the information they need to find little HaLeigh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 10, 2009, 12:10:43 PM »

Hi NoRose.  I just pray that someone will do the right thing and give LE the information they need to find little HaLeigh.
I sure hope so, but I don't think so 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: October 10, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »

It was the road rage incident that was the connection between TES, TM and Donna.
Maybe Misty going to do that show made TM mad. They were working on her behind the scenes to get her to come up with more than " I wuz sleeping " and she goes against her own lawyers advice to do the show ( freebies and a trip and a platform for bs ). I doubt if Tim thought he was paying to have Misty cleaned up a bit, show her that folks don't live the way she does to have her go to NY and spew more and the same bs. Misty will be back to the same old life. And it won't be because people won't help her do better.
I do feel for Misty but when I saw the clips of her and heard what she said, she is beyond the pale. And so is Ron and his mother. The answer has got to come from LE. They have to arrest her. If they don't this nonsense will go on.
Bad dream : Her and Ron will get back together, Misty will get a Jon and Kate hairdo and there will be a "FAB" reality show !  On the "Scared Straight Network with Dr. Drew. lol
Episode one : Misty will lose the laundry soap and will look under the beds.
Ron will come home, call her some names, she will call her Daddy, they will all have a beat down in the front yard. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.