April 27, 2024, 03:12:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410981 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: October 10, 2009, 12:43:56 PM »

It was the road rage incident that was the connection between TES, TM and Donna.
Maybe Misty going to do that show made TM mad. They were working on her behind the scenes to get her to come up with more than " I wuz sleeping " and she goes against her own lawyers advice to do the show ( freebies and a trip and a platform for bs ). I doubt if Tim thought he was paying to have Misty cleaned up a bit, show her that folks don't live the way she does to have her go to NY and spew more and the same bs. Misty will be back to the same old life. And it won't be because people won't help her do better.
I do feel for Misty but when I saw the clips of her and heard what she said, she is beyond the pale. And so is Ron and his mother. The answer has got to come from LE. They have to arrest her. If they don't this nonsense will go on.
Bad dream : Her and Ron will get back together, Misty will get a Jon and Kate hairdo and there will be a "FAB" reality show !  On the "Scared Straight Network with Dr. Drew. lol
Episode one : Misty will lose the laundry soap and will look under the beds.
Ron will come home, call her some names, she will call her Daddy, they will all have a beat down in the front yard. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #301 on: October 10, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »

Just a quick post nd hen off to a football game. I have been reading all over the place since the set up was dsiclosed and shocked to see so my trashin Tim Miller, mainly on the BNN site..........seriously they are stating that what he did was unethical.

Here is one that really ticked me off:

ksue said,in October 9th, 2009 at 5:04 pm imo it makes tim and his organization look like two faced hill billy’s themselves.
now how is this going to look on tim for when he goes to find another missing person?
imo not very trust worthy.
shame on tim and this donna.
i dont care for any of the players in this mess but what is misty going to do now that she knows she is being setup.

tim keep your mouth shut if you really want to find haleigh and stop playing all

FTLOG KSUE are you serious,

When you are dealing with the type of personalities that were involved with Haleigh on a day to day basis and they are IMO trash plain and simple, what do you expect him to do? If it were my child missing from these circumstances I wouldn't give a chit what he did to find out any and all information possible. When you are dealing with the level of immoral behavoir ( threesome's heavy drug abuse, sex and drug binges, dragging kids with you to get a fix) frankly there is nothing I would't do barring anything illegal. If I felt like I had to con the truth out of them, then so be it............it's not like they are exactly some upstanding citizen of the yr with the records of arrest and those are only for the times they were caught, so would I be willing to play dirty - he77 yes I would and not one person can tell me that they wouldn't do the same. It really pizzes me off to see people qusioning him and saying they won't donate to TES anymore, well then I'll send him some tomorrow to make up for what you won't because of our high moral standards, pfffffffft-that's BS, those that are protesting "his ways " to find Haleigh should put themselves in Crystal's place and sit back and ask affter 8 months what would I NOT do and really consider what has worked and hasn't so far. Since he came back into the scene all he77 has broke loose and the pressure has been racheted up and thank God, it's been way to long and I'm glad someone is trying anything to get the info to put somebody in jail and hope they spill all on everybody. I can ear his frustration when he was talking about the disgrace that Jr is still left in their care and if he feels like he has to play "dirty" then I say game on Tim, fight these people on a level they know best, down and dirty con artist mooching off the disappearance of Haleigh. If it moves the investigation even one inch forward, then that's one inch closer than we were last week. Ans shame on TN for leaving her grandababy Jr in their care after knowing all she knew makes you wonder what type of life she lives that she thinks it ok. I better quit now before i post somthing that I really feel about the info we rec'd these past few days, but I'm totally disgusted to a new level with FAB, TN and MC.

Thank you Tim for doing all you can to find this baby girl. God bless an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: October 10, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

Thanks IM  I know one thing that is bugging me, when there is a death or a missing person, or a bad accident, etc., most people show anger, it is one of the things you do, it is human nature. Has anyone seen Granny, Ron or Teresa show any anger towards Misty. I haven't, obviously I don't know what went on behind closed doors. But the fact that everybody was all happy about Ron and Misty's wedding, and them living with Granny, and the fact that Misty lived with Teresa for a little while. I combine all these factors and many, many more, and I come up with all of them knowing where Haleigh is, I don't know what else to think. Where is the anger and outrage..... 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2009, 12:59:58 PM »

Thanks IM  I know one thing that is bugging me, when there is a death or a missing person, or a bad accident, etc., most people show anger, it is one of the things you do, it is human nature. Has anyone seen Granny, Ron or Teresa show any anger towards Misty. I haven't, obviously I don't know what went on behind closed doors. But the fact that everybody was all happy about Ron and Misty's wedding, and them living with Granny, and the fact that Misty lived with Teresa for a little while. I combine all these factors and many, many more, and I come up with all of them knowing where Haleigh is, I don't know what else to think. Where is the anger and outrage..... 
sadly I agree, and the outrage is on the forums..........it's like the anthony's part two.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 10, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »

sadly I agree, and the outrage is on the forums..........it's like the anthony's part two.

The Anthonys part two is exactly right  Some of the things being said on some forums is very bad. I believe and I thought from the start of this road rage gate, that Tim was setting up Misty with Donna to be somekind of mother figure, and he meant well, now look what is happening and the bad things being said by some people  Another example of someone doing good, and gets a kick in the azz for it. I wouldn't blame TM if he walks away from this mess, his health isn't the best, and for his own sanity I wouldn't be surprised. But also he wants to bring Haleigh home so maybe he will continue. I just hate it when good people do the best they can, and people trash them, so wrong.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: October 10, 2009, 01:06:15 PM »

I do believe that what Tim did came from a good heart. It was worth a try wasn't it ? Show her how normal folks live, get her away from Ron and Teresa for a while, treat her nicely.
Misty knew who Donna was, they met when the tests were done.
Donna didn't go in there undercover.
I did a read around from some of the links here and Teresa is taking alot of heat on the blogs.  And she deserves it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #306 on: October 10, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I think now would be a good time for LE to turn Crystal loose on Misty. Just let her beat the answer out of her and no charges for it. I think that is the only language Misty understands. IMO Ron , Misty, TN, & GGMS all need to have their azzes in the jail.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: October 10, 2009, 01:15:42 PM »

It is the Networks ( the ones who pandered to FAB, bride of FAB and Mother of the FAB ) who deserve the criticism.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 10, 2009, 01:33:47 PM »

It is the Networks ( the ones who pandered to FAB, bride of FAB and Mother of the FAB ) who deserve the criticism.

I agree and I wish some of the shows would have decent people on who have lost a child, who want and need air time, and are not looking for a buck.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: October 10, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »

Lawyer Drops Misty Cummings as Client

Josey Crews     Created: 10/10/2009 11:01:24 AM    Updated: 10/10/2009 11:03:21 AM

PALATKA, FL -- Misty Croslin-Cummings, the stepmother of Haliegh Cummings, no longer has legal representation. The move follows an appearance on the CBS Early Morning Show.

Cummings will no longer be represented by Putnam County attorney Robert Fields. He says he feels he has "navigated her through the most difficult parts of this matter," and he "wishes her well."

Fields advised Croslin-Cummings not to New York for the nationally televised interview Friday morning.

During the interview, Cummings suggested someone on her husband's side of the family may know what happened to her missing stepdaughter. Shortly after, Fields made the announcement.

Ronald Cummings' attorney confirmed Tuesday that he was asking his wife for a divorce.

Misty Croslin-Cummings says she put 5-year-old Haleigh to bed on the night of February 9. Early the next morning, the teenager said she woke up to discover Haleigh had vanished. The little girl would've celebrated her 6th birthday in August.

If you have any information that would help investigators locate Haleigh Cummings, call 911 or Crimestoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS. You will remain anonymous and could be eligible for a reward.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146451&catid=3

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: October 10, 2009, 01:50:16 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!  Is it all possible that in the time it took for RC to marry MC that LE had formed a theroy that MC knew more than she was telling or maybe responsible for HaLeigh's disapperance?  Maybe LE shared this with Ron and immediate family and to keep her from running off again he married her?  Marrying her hasn't worked so now he's come up with the idea to turn her loose to see if she will do something to indicate her guilt.  Geez, I wish something would work!  I think all the BS Ron and Mama have been feeding us is just to pacify Misty in her little pea brain.  I just can't for the life of me see anyone putting a ring on the finger of a little slore babysitting my child and loosing her!  It doesn't add up, any of it.  I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING to find my baby.  Yes, even bedding the enemy if it meant finding the truth.  I hate to say it.  No nanners please.  You know what would really be sad...what if she was really passed out (been there in my younger days and slept through the worst FL hurricane) and her brother new this and took her after all?  I hope they haven't dismissed him completely! 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: October 10, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »

The incident report filed by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office lists the alleged victim of the "road rage" clash as Courtney Ballinger, 25. The report says her address is in Massachusetts.

The zip code for her address is Madison, Miss.

The area code for her two phones is Orlando.

Ballinger has been identified on a Facebook page as being as friend, or acquaintance, of "Steph," a man who runs a chat site devoted to HaLeigh Cummings and her disappearance.

That has led some on-line speculators to wonder out loud if the alleged encounter on the interstate was accidental.

http://staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: October 10, 2009, 01:56:38 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!  Is it all possible that in the time it took for RC to marry MC that LE had formed a theroy that MC knew more than she was telling or maybe responsible for HaLeigh's disapperance?  Maybe LE shared this with Ron and immediate family and to keep her from running off again he married her?  Marrying her hasn't worked so now he's come up with the idea to turn her loose to see if she will do something to indicate her guilt.  Geez, I wish something would work!  I think all the BS Ron and Mama have been feeding us is just to pacify Misty in her little pea brain.  I just can't for the life of me see anyone putting a ring on the finger of a little slore babysitting my child and loosing her!  It doesn't add up, any of it.  I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING to find my baby.  Yes, even bedding the enemy if it meant finding the truth.  I hate to say it.  No nanners please.  You know what would really be sad...what if she was really passed out (been there in my younger days and slept through the worst FL hurricane) and her brother new this and took her after all?  I hope they haven't dismissed him completely! 
That all could have been what happened. I have thought also what if Misty really was passed out. I don't know, to me this shouldn't be such a difficult case to solve, I think a lot of mistakes were made by LE in the beginning, imo. And I can't get passed the dumpster and three dogs hitting on it, too me that has always been very important. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: October 10, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »

First Misty wanted Ronald to stay away from Cobra, at least that was what was reported.

Misty threw Tommy Croslin and her cousin Joe under the bus in the hypnosis episode.

Then Misty accused TM and associates of tricking her and did not want to have anything to do with Tim.

Whats next!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 10, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »

Thanks Heart 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: October 10, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »

FTLOG Ms. Ballinger!  If, and I say if, this was planned I think we should leave the job to LE.  Of course if she had gotten arrested (which we all want) we would be patting you on the back.  This is a child missing not time for anyone's 15 minutes of fame.   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: October 10, 2009, 02:05:43 PM »

Thanks Heart 

I forgot to thank you too Heart.

Amen NRGC!  Too many LE mistakes.  FDLE should have taken over cause there is too much of the Bubba network in our dinky little FL towns.  I live in one I should know. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #317 on: October 10, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

Levi Page's radio show was informative the last time I listened when T.J. Ward was a guest, he can do a voice analysis from a tape, he does not need a person sitting in front like MC.  He is covering a few topics tonight, one is Haleigh Cummings.
I am sorry for all the links, I like full written directions.

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2009/10/tonight-on-levi-page-

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/2009/10/12/The-Levi-Page-Show

The Levi Page show will be airing Live tonight at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/2009/10/04/Caylee-Anthony-Haleigh-Cummings

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 10, 2009, 02:20:01 PM »

Ok... jumping off a branch to add my 2 cents! Is it just me or does Misty not look upset about the divorce? What 17 year old girl does not get upset about a breakup with their boyfriend (in this case husband). It just doesn't make sense. I for one think its all just a big ruse. Neither of them look to concerned about it. I think they have no intentions of getting a divorce.

I have serious questions about the "divorce" as well. And always have, since we got wind of it.

If it does go through, I think they will get back together.

I think there is some plan for this, I just cannot figure out what it is yet.

I agree, twocents. Something wrong here.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #319 on: October 10, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

Hi No Rose Colored Glasses,

I am going to take a wild guess, that gma, gma and RC are covering their hairy behinds. The divorce will be part of the plan, for when this goes to trial, pointing to MC as a "vindictive scorned woman" and nothing to be believed. RC is misleading MC with a tinge of hope to get back together "after this is over", I say "FAT CHANCE" Misty, "she is in it" and they are too, or else MC would be choked like a beet!  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.