May 28, 2024, 12:50:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 414870 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: October 10, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »

I certainly understand how you are feeling.

And I agree, at least TM is trying to help, whereas we don't see anyone else trying.

And I also know how to post unpopular opinions. LOL

I know neither you nor I are here to be popular, though.

We are here in the interest of finding out where Haleigh is!

Just wanted to say this, although it is not much.

Thanks Brandi. I know there must be others that feel the same way and I know there are some that feel Tim can do no wrong. I don't even like feeling the way I do. 

We all want to find Haleigh, no matter our viewpoints. Everyday we get up thinking this might be the day to find her. It is that way on several threads. Sometimes it is very disheartening and depressing. But then again, maybe tomorrow will be the day.   an angelic monkey

My view doesn't appear to be very popular either. My guess is that TM works on the sly for LE doing things they can't get away with. For all we know, LE could be footing the bill for Misty's mani.........

You opinion is as good as mine or anyone else's. Only thing is, I don't think Putnam County would have the funds, unless they dipped into their Homeland Security funds. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: October 10, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »

Now this kind of irresponsible blogging is what gets to me:

http://www.bloggernews.net/122585

Haleigh Cummings – Step Mom’s Lawyer Files For Divorce!
Posted on October 10th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

NOWHERE in the article does Simon mention anything about DIVORCE! But there it is in the headline.

(I hate giving him hits by mentioning this, but it is annoying and shows how some are just sensationalizing the story for hits.)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: October 10, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »

The incident report filed by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office lists the alleged victim of the "road rage" clash as Courtney Ballinger, 25. The report says her address is in Massachusetts.

The zip code for her address is Madison, Miss.

The area code for her two phones is Orlando.

Ballinger has been identified on a Facebook page as being as friend, or acquaintance, of "Steph," a man who runs a chat site devoted to HaLeigh Cummings and her disappearance.

That has led some on-line speculators to wonder out loud if the alleged encounter on the interstate was accidental.

http://staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

heart is this the same steph
http://www.stephwattsreporter.com/

he has a story listed here too, 2/3 down pg about Haleigh
http://texasequusearch.org/

and thanks for all your updates

Hi cw618!

Yes, one and the same.  Sorry it took me so long to respond. Saturday chores and then could not get back into SM for some reason.

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: October 10, 2009, 07:50:57 PM »

I FOUND THIS..THAT IS WHY I ASK ABOUT THE CANADA TICKET

Misty's Lawyer "Quits" She Purchases Ticket To Canada!!

Body:  Oh yeah misty lawyer quit and somebody on topix got a copy of a plane ticket for Misty for October 13,2009. check it out:

Heres the article and link about her lawyer quitting:

Fields said he contacted Cummings on Thursday after hearing she was planning to appear on the CBS Morning News on Friday.

She said she would not but flew to New York for the show anyway.

Fields
said he texted her, notifying her of his decision, when the program
aired. He didn't know if she actually got the message because she
hadn't called him back as of Friday night.

Helping get clients
through difficult times relies less on newsprint and the glare of
television cameras, and more on "boring, gray, straight line work,"
Fields said.

Cummings apparently didn't agree. 

Can you give us the LINK to where you are reading this please?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: October 10, 2009, 07:55:52 PM »

Since it is slow and I am feeling cranky with a sore throat I am going to say one thing about Tim Miller and Tes.  I said I could not fathom Tim associating himself with Donna and the antics that have gone one with Misty. His heart may have been in the right place, but he really used bad judment, in my view, to put his trust in Donna getting Misty softened up. I have seen her MySpaces, and the posting search pictures and upclose pictures with herself and other TES members while on a search is deplorable to me, and I can see no way  that this is ok. If Tim did or didn't know she did this, he should have.

I have donated several times to TES with no stipulation where the money would be spent. I left it up to Tim's descretion to use it in any way he saw fit to find a child. But never in my wildest dreams did I think he would dole out money in $300 increments to get Misty's nails done, or take her on a trip to Universal, Dayton, and New York. She's a tough little nut to crack, and all she will do is use him for her purposes, and most probably leave him high and dry as far as info.

I so hope I am wrong about this. I have just been trying to digest this news about Tim. To say I am stunned would be an understatement. All I can say is at least he was trying when it seems no one else is. 

I know my post about how I feel about Tim will not be popular. But that is not why I posted it. I just felt like it was something I needed to say.  an angelic monkey

Fanny, so sorry you are feeling bad.  I don't even need a sore throat to feel cranky.   

I wouldn't begin to know why Tim M has done what he's done, whether LE is directing him or not. I've donated also and trust the funds are put to the best use.  If I didn't trust that, I wouldn't donate. 

So my thought is, if pampering Misty with a few dollars actually worked to get her to talk, wouldn't we all be cheering for Tim & over the moon happy ?    nome sain?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #405 on: October 10, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »

NOWHERE in the article does Simon mention anything about DIVORCE! But there it is in the headline.

(I hate giving him hits by mentioning this, but it is annoying and shows how some are just sensationalizing the story for hits.)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Brandi,

Simon wanted to advertise "tommorrow's show" he dropped a link in the paragraph, very sauvy.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/10/11/Haleigh-Anthony-Update

Upcoming Show: 10/11/2009 4:00 PM  (I think EST)
Host Name:  Blogger News Network 
Show Name:  Haleigh Anthony Update       
Length:  1 hr 30 min 

A look back at the past seven days in the frustrating Florida cases of Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony.
It has been a busy week, there is lots to talk about. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: October 10, 2009, 08:00:42 PM »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Brandi,

Simon wanted to advertise "tommorrow's show" he dropped a link in the paragraph, very sauvy.

A look back at the past seven days in the frustrating Florida cases of Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony.

I still find it very irresponsible. A title or headline should be reflective of the content, and it is not, in this case.

It's sensationalism to me.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: October 10, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »

OT (sorry)
Klass i left you a post at LB Media ect thread.
tia.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: October 10, 2009, 08:03:57 PM »

Since it is slow and I am feeling cranky with a sore throat I am going to say one thing about Tim Miller and Tes.  I said I could not fathom Tim associating himself with Donna and the antics that have gone one with Misty. His heart may have been in the right place, but he really used bad judment, in my view, to put his trust in Donna getting Misty softened up. I have seen her MySpaces, and the posting search pictures and upclose pictures with herself and other TES members while on a search is deplorable to me, and I can see no way  that this is ok. If Tim did or didn't know she did this, he should have.

I have donated several times to TES with no stipulation where the money would be spent. I left it up to Tim's descretion to use it in any way he saw fit to find a child. But never in my wildest dreams did I think he would dole out money in $300 increments to get Misty's nails done, or take her on a trip to Universal, Dayton, and New York. She's a tough little nut to crack, and all she will do is use him for her purposes, and most probably leave him high and dry as far as info.

I so hope I am wrong about this. I have just been trying to digest this news about Tim. To say I am stunned would be an understatement. All I can say is at least he was trying when it seems no one else is. 

I know my post about how I feel about Tim will not be popular. But that is not why I posted it. I just felt like it was something I needed to say.  an angelic monkey

Hi Fanny Mae.  I've come out from lurking to tell you I appreciate your opinion. I go back and forth re Tim's choice.  It's curious to me.  Maybe he needed someone who would get down and dirty.  Maybe the Mother Theresa type wouldn't work with Misty.  Misty probably requires excitement.
Anyway, I hope your sore throat feel better soon.  Is a hot toddy with honey in order?   

Thanks, Hot toddy with honey is definitely in order.

Sometimes I don't think down and dirty worked with Misty. She wouldn't be headed to Cananda if it did....On to the next victim that will "pamper her." JMO

Sorry.  I meant down and dirty to mean someone able to create a bit of excitement as in Donna -  i. e. car chase - have a few drinks, a few laughs
with money for manicures and shopping as icing on the cake.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 10, 2009, 08:04:47 PM »

Fanny, I read your post and you have a valid point. Misty being " pampered " by TES. If it had worked it would have been a good investment considering how much money various agencies have dumped into the search black hole.
Maybe Donna was picked as she had a good rapport with Misty. A goody two shoes type would not have worked. 
And Can, now there are four Canuck monkeys that I know of, plus Dana.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #410 on: October 10, 2009, 08:06:07 PM »

And I agree, at least TM is trying to help, whereas we don't see anyone else trying.

Thanks Brandi. I know there must be others that feel the same way and I know there are some that feel Tim can do no wrong. I don't even like feeling the way I do. 

We all want to find Haleigh, no matter our viewpoints. Everyday we get up thinking this might be the day to find her. It is that way on several threads. Sometimes it is very disheartening and depressing. But then again, maybe tomorrow will be the day.   an angelic monkey

My view doesn't appear to be very popular either. My guess is that TM works on the sly for LE doing things they can't get away with. For all we know, LE could be footing the bill for Misty's mani.........

You opinion is as good as mine or anyone else's. Only thing is, I don't think Putnam County would have the funds, unless they dipped into their Homeland Security funds. JMO

I hope Misty won't give TM a heart attack over her stunts. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: October 10, 2009, 08:10:02 PM »

Ballinger has been identified on a Facebook page as being as friend, or acquaintance, of "Steph," a man who runs a chat site devoted to HaLeigh Cummings and her disappearance.

That has led some on-line speculators to wonder out loud if the alleged encounter on the interstate was accidental.

http://staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

its ok heart, there is life to do and live
im still on the fence about the above bold quote
though nothing, in or about this case, would suprise, or shock me

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #412 on: October 10, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Brandi,

I still find it very irresponsible. A title or headline should be reflective of the content, and it is not, in this case.

It's sensationalism to me.

Yes, I agree with you.
Simon is British, maybe, he writes backwards. The English words are funny, could it be he knows what he is saying or means, and just we American don't know how to interpret his writing?  He is full of scones if he really is being disceptive.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #413 on: October 10, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »

I have a question please. Is it true that misty bought a ticket to canada and her lawyer quit. I am just now getting on my computer I was reading that she bought a ticket. Does anyone know if that is true?

Robert Fields, Misty's lawyer did quit.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/101009/news_2072176.shtml

I have seen nor heard nothing until your post about Misty buying a ticket to Canada.

Do you have a link for this?

Misty may be starting a rumor for kicks.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: October 10, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet.....This article is yet another reminder that LE is still looking long and hard at Misty. Wonder why that fact doesn't seem to bother her, or at least that's what she stated in her tv interview.......

Misty on police radar despite comments on TV

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:44 AM EDT
After eight months of scrutiny, Misty Cummings says the police and public need to focus their attention on someone else.

"They just need to move on and look for the right person because they're focusing on me, and I'm not the one who has Haleigh," the 17-year-old told CBS's "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez in a segment aired Friday. "I don't know where she is so they need to look for the person that does have Haleigh."

Misty Cummings was babysitting then 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings the night the kindergartner disappeared from her Satsuma home last February.

But authorities investigating the child's disappearance say Misty Cummings' statements have been inconsistent and they will continue to press for answers.

"She does have information that we need," Putnam County sheriff's spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said Friday. "There are still things that she has been telling us that do not match the physical evidence."

Cummings flew to New York on Thursday to appear on the CBS program against her attorney's recommendation. During Friday's interview, Cummings appeared subdued. She wore a T-shirt with Haleigh's photo.

She told Rodriguez she thinks Haleigh is alive, and family members are holding her.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Cummings said. "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her."

Cummings wasn't pressed for further details, such as whether the "other side of the family" was her estranged husband, Ronald Cummings, or the family of Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield.

Ronald Cummings' attorney termed Misty Cummings' assertion "absolutely ludicrous."

"That was stated merely for the purpose of deflecting attention away from her," lawyer Brandon Beardsley told the Orlando Sentinel.

Cummings, who reportedly has failed several lie detector tests, said she was only supposed to undergo hypnosis when she took the latest polygraph in August. She attributed the failures to "I feel like it's my fault because I was the last one seen with her."

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, has said he was divorcing Misty Cummings. The paperwork is set to go through next week, according to her attorney, Robert Fields of Palatka.

Misty Cummings discussed the pending divorce with Rodriguez.

"If that's what happens, it happens," Cummings said. "We're going to still stay in contact. And if something happens down the road, then we might end up back together. I don't know."

Cummings also told Rodriguez that the divorce has nothing to do with her criticism from investigators.

"He tells me, it's just too much pressure on us right now," she said of her husband. "And you know, I got family problems. My family's trying to start problems. It's just too hard.

"He believes me. He doesn't think I had anything to do with Haleigh going missing."

Added Cummings, "I just want everything to be back to normal. I want Haleigh home," Cummings said.

CBS acknowledged the network paid Misty Cummings' travel expenses to appear on the program and said a second segment would be aired on Monday in which she further criticizes her family.

The sheriff's office has now received approximately 5,000 tips since Haleigh was reporting missing at 3:27 a.m. Feb. 10.

Cummings, who was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared, told authorities she put Haleigh to bed at 8 p.m., and awoke at 3 a.m. to discover the child missing. She married Ronald Cummings about a month later.

Authorities have said they believe Haleigh was abducted. No suspects have been identified.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/10/news/news01.txt
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #415 on: October 10, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

I have a question please. Is it true that misty bought a ticket to canada and her lawyer quit. I am just now getting on my computer I was reading that she bought a ticket. Does anyone know if that is true?
Yes, find out. There are three monkeys from Canada here. We'll met her at the airport.
lol
Misty would need a passport to get in, do you think she has one ?  You have to show the passport when you buy the ticket.
Her lawyer did release her as a client or whatever term they use. This was after he told her to do the show, she said she wouldn't and she did.
Yes, Kat I'm one of them.  Happy Thanksgiving BTW.

There was talk that Leonard wanted to take her to Canada.  I wonder if
it was arranged that Misty apply for a passport, and if she might have agreed to apply for one...just to keep that ace up her sleeve.  You never know when you might need a Lenny in your life. $$$'s
Maybe he'll become her next string along.

Wow, Kat, forgot about that one!  Misty would need to be a little desperate to run into a cowboy's arms.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: October 10, 2009, 08:20:18 PM »

I appreciate all who have responded to me about Tim Miller and Tes. I think the thing that bothers me the most is the caliber of person Donna seems to be. Maybe the other MySpaces were just fakes to show what a bad azz she is to get Misty to come over, but it is the openly posting the pictures of the Tes searches and the TES member that have really gotten to me. Most of them with her in them looked like she was being a glory seeker, and anyhow, supposedly against Tes rules. I would think an Orlando Team Leader would know better than this.

Tess is having enough legal problems with Bozo and his ridiculous filings for private personal info on TES. I would think that would me another more important reason to be careful of doing this.

I see the pros and cons of what Tim has done. I just voiced my feeling about my reaction to this action. I still have respect and admiration for him. I think he has done many wonderful things, and I know his story. I am just disappointed in his judgement this time.

And I begrudge even giving Misty money to clean her nasty little fingernails up. If she had told the truth to begin with, and not been involved directly with harming Haleigh, I might have sent her money to do her mani myself.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: October 10, 2009, 08:21:20 PM »

N2WISHN it just might be LE, but I would put my money on Mark NeJame.

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: October 10, 2009, 08:26:34 PM »

heart, so would I.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: October 10, 2009, 08:28:14 PM »

MN is another option. Since the Caylee case I've seen a change in TM....Is it possible after helping so many honest grieving families that he is just fed up with these families that don't help and is driven to find these children himself since it appears nobody else wants to?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.