May 23, 2024, 03:01:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 414340 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #780 on: October 12, 2009, 01:32:00 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

Morning FCL!  The good news is.. this isn't a popularity contest.    

Your opinion is what matters, how you feel.  And trust me, I swing back and forth on my own theories so much, am not even sure how I'm feeling on any given person on any given day.  lol  Am an equal-opportunity theorist. 

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

We just don't know yet who did what, and there are three sides to Haleigh's family.  The Sheffields, the Cummings, and the Croslins.  Could be any or all of them, IMO.  So I don't give ANY of them a pass, not yet.  Not without more factual info.  No matter what my personal opinion is for any one person in all the three families.  As much as I dislike Ron, personally, based on what we've seen of his own actions and non-actions, and as much as I can at times empathize with Crystal based on what we've seen of hers... and (ick) Misty with hers... I can't point to any one person just based on the wrong choices they've made in the past. 

What it may come down to is that because of ALL the wrong choices of ALL members of each of the three families, *could be* what caused this situation with Haleigh.  IMO. 

And I agree, Haleigh never had a chance.. 

I also think it's the very best argument in removing Jr from that environment, at once.  If nothing else, let's be sure not to let the same thing happen to him. 

Hope some of this made sense.

Wyks, you know I love you  and I know I am not popular but... BBM part... Ok, so you and many others see her as a victim of Ron,fine,but but but, how long is that going to be the running excuse for her inaction.Just sayin,because the way I see it, she is not standing up for her daughter, she has been living away from Ron for four years and IMO she has had long enough to put her big girl panties on and stand up for her daughter. The victim of Ron excuse is all played out for me,sorry. This is my opinion and I know nanners will be thrown and that is fine, but like I was told last week I think it was,on the rape issue, "you pick yourself up and move on, can't be a victim forever". soooo, to me, Crystal is NOT getting a pass on not standing up and yes, she is hiding behind Marie IMO and she and Ron BOTH need to stop hiding behind their mommies and grow the heck up, they THEY have a missing child and it is high time BOTH grow up and step up.  JMO.. and I do love you and respect your opinion.  an angelic monkey

Searching you must of been reading me composing a response post to that cuz you basically stated what I had in mind.  3yrs is more than enough and she is moved on. 

If she truely cared she would be very involved with LE and all things Haleigh.  I would of been sittin there w/my little note pad and known everything about Haleigh's last day from schools to neighbors.  She does not need to be in contact with Ron in her pursuit of that info but she has done nothing.  I'm very disappointed in her because she is the one I expected something from and yet we have nothing.  Just more and more excuses made on her behalf.  IMO Marie has spoke out more and done more.  She makes me angry so I will leave it alone.  JMO

Guess I need to stop reading over your shoulder then huh?  Monkey Devil! seriously though, great minds... I have just had it with the excuses for Crystal. As you said, there are things she could be doing with out having to have contact with Ron and she is not and has not. But, then again, she has admitted to talking to Misty and Ron on the phone so I do not think the contact is an issue, it is her lack of interest IMO. I say enough with the "Crystal is a victim" routine. No more free passes.

and a message to Ron and Crystal, YOU are parents, YOUR child is missing, GROW UP, STEP UP and for ONCE do what is right! Stop hiding behind mommy's skirt tails and be adults, you were old enough to lay down and make the children without your mothers being there ( I hope) now step up and do what needs to be done to find your missing child WITHOUT your mothers doing the talking for you.No more excuses for EITHER of you.

now, that said... I really think that when people stop making excuses for BOTH of them, they will step up, but it has been made easy for them to continue this charade. Look at it, bloggers are attacking each other because of this, the excuses, because they have taken sides, some have even been harassed and stalked, I have not taken any side but Haleigh's. SHE is the one that needs us on HER side. Ron and Crystal are adults and have their mothers to stand up for them, who is standing up for our girl Haleigh? I say no more excuses for either, no more "Crystal is a victim" talk, no more excuses for Ron (I could not think of any to quote as I see all Crystal excuses,sorry) MAKE them stand up for Haleigh. Please, enough of the excuses, make them step up by not giving them a pass.

off my soap box now. I have my pumpkin on so go ahead and throw nanners (Thank Brandi for the pumpkin helmet,I miss my helmet too though,but this will work for now)

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 12, 2009, 01:32:26 PM »

Thanks heart.

Good afternoon Searching.

Wyks - I like the "and then some"   
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 12, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »

Thanks heart.

Hi Can, I love your av. You look so cute.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #783 on: October 12, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA
I dismiss most of what Cobra says Smile

Thanks...maybe, he was referring to his case, he was vague.  I wish Greta would cover this case, she is the only one I fully trust.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: October 12, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »

Wykes,

For the life of me, I cannot understand what the hold up is with DCF. 

Same here, Patricia!  I'm like... wth??  I don't get it!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: October 12, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »

IMO, the ball is now in the Sheffield's court.  Enter stage left, with the Sheffield's swinging.  And I wouldn't blame them one dang bit.  Buckle up and hang on folks, this is likely gonna be a bumpy ride.

This may make me unpopular here but so be it.  Crystal failed and is still failing imo.  I am sick of the excuses and imo she deserves none of them. 

Marie may come out -  Crystal I will not hold my breath for.  NG had it right when she stated to Crystal that Haleigh never had a chance.    jmo.

Your opinion is what matters, how you feel.  And trust me, I swing back and forth on my own theories so much, am not even sure how I'm feeling on any given person on any given day.  lol  Am an equal-opportunity theorist. 

Yes, am thinking that if anyone, it will likely be Marie coming out in defense mode for Crystal.  Does it mean to me that she is hiding behind her mama the way that I think Ron is hiding behind his?  Nope.  To me, it seems that Crystal doesn't have any fight left in her, and perhaps for good reason, based on having lived life with the likes of Ron. 

I do agree with you that Crystal has made her share of wrong choices, perhaps more than her share.  And yet, I do see Crystal as a victim/survivor of Ron's, which *could* explain many of her wrong choices.  I all too well understand and know that victim/survivor mode, as do many monkeys. 

But does it give Crystal a pass in not stepping up for Haleigh?  I dunno.  Of anyone in this case, am thinking that Crystal would be the only one to do so with some class and grace.  I currently see her as having stayed in the background to regain some measure of strength.  She may not have the fight in her to do what needs to be done for Haleigh.  Which is why, am thinking, that Marie comes out for her right now.  MUCH different, IMO, than what Ron is doing with TN. 

And even after having said all that, I do still have a couple different theories re Haleigh and the Sheffields, incl Crystal, Chad, Marie, etc. 

We just don't know yet who did what, and there are three sides to Haleigh's family.  The Sheffields, the Cummings, and the Croslins.  Could be any or all of them, IMO.  So I don't give ANY of them a pass, not yet.  Not without more factual info.  No matter what my personal opinion is for any one person in all the three families.  As much as I dislike Ron, personally, based on what we've seen of his own actions and non-actions, and as much as I can at times empathize with Crystal based on what we've seen of hers... and (ick) Misty with hers... I can't point to any one person just based on the wrong choices they've made in the past. 

What it may come down to is that because of ALL the wrong choices of ALL members of each of the three families, *could be* what caused this situation with Haleigh.  IMO. 

I also think it's the very best argument in removing Jr from that environment, at once.  If nothing else, let's be sure not to let the same thing happen to him. 

Wyks, you know I love you  and I know I am not popular but... BBM part... Ok, so you and many others see her as a victim of Ron,fine,but but but, how long is that going to be the running excuse for her inaction.Just sayin,because the way I see it, she is not standing up for her daughter, she has been living away from Ron for four years and IMO she has had long enough to put her big girl panties on and stand up for her daughter. The victim of Ron excuse is all played out for me,sorry. This is my opinion and I know nanners will be thrown and that is fine, but like I was told last week I think it was,on the rape issue, "you pick yourself up and move on, can't be a victim forever". soooo, to me, Crystal is NOT getting a pass on not standing up and yes, she is hiding behind Marie IMO and she and Ron BOTH need to stop hiding behind their mommies and grow the heck up, they THEY have a missing child and it is high time BOTH grow up and step up.  JMO.. and I do love you and respect your opinion.  an angelic monkey

Searching you must of been reading me composing a response post to that cuz you basically stated what I had in mind.  3yrs is more than enough and she is moved on. 

If she truely cared she would be very involved with LE and all things Haleigh.  I would of been sittin there w/my little note pad and known everything about Haleigh's last day from schools to neighbors.  She does not need to be in contact with Ron in her pursuit of that info but she has done nothing.  I'm very disappointed in her because she is the one I expected something from and yet we have nothing.  Just more and more excuses made on her behalf.  IMO Marie has spoke out more and done more.  She makes me angry so I will leave it alone.  JMO

Guess I need to stop reading over your shoulder then huh?  Monkey Devil! seriously though, great minds... I have just had it with the excuses for Crystal. As you said, there are things she could be doing with out having to have contact with Ron and she is not and has not. But, then again, she has admitted to talking to Misty and Ron on the phone so I do not think the contact is an issue, it is her lack of interest IMO. I say enough with the "Crystal is a victim" routine. No more free passes.

and a message to Ron and Crystal, YOU are parents, YOUR child is missing, GROW UP, STEP UP and for ONCE do what is right! Stop hiding behind mommy's skirt tails and be adults, you were old enough to lay down and make the children without your mothers being there ( I hope) now step up and do what needs to be done to find your missing child WITHOUT your mothers doing the talking for you.No more excuses for EITHER of you.

now, that said... I really think that when people stop making excuses for BOTH of them, they will step up, but it has been made easy for them to continue this charade. Look at it, bloggers are attacking each other because of this, the excuses, because they have taken sides, some have even been harassed and stalked, I have not taken any side but Haleigh's. SHE is the one that needs us on HER side. Ron and Crystal are adults and have their mothers to stand up for them, who is standing up for our girl Haleigh? I say no more excuses for either, no more "Crystal is a victim" talk, no more excuses for Ron (I could not think of any to quote as I see all Crystal excuses,sorry) MAKE them stand up for Haleigh. Please, enough of the excuses, make them step up by not giving them a pass.

off my soap box now. I have my pumpkin on so go ahead and throw nanners (Thank Brandi for the pumpkin helmet,I miss my helmet too though,but this will work for now)

Searching, forgive me but I think that stating Crystal's low profile suggests a lack of interest on her part is a bit of a stretch.
The last time she appeared on NG Nancy reamed her.  It should would cause me to retreat!   That said I do not disagree that a her Motherly presence/public appeals from time to time would be appropriate. 
Crystal could also call LE on a daily basis and bug the hell out of them, and maybe she is for all I know.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: October 12, 2009, 01:41:51 PM »

It makes perfectly good sense to me. DCF isn't much in Florida. They have had sooooo many goof ups and cover ups. More of the tax dollars at work in Florida doing absolutely nothing. If the state gets COLUMBUS DAY off, nobody's in the office today anyway.  JMO   

I agree, Fanny!  One would think, especially given the history of DCF in Florida, that they'd be all over this case, to make sure they do it right.  It's not like they have such a huge caseload that this one escaped their attention.  The whole world is watching.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: October 12, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »

Thanks heart.

I do?!  Why, thank you!  That's the nicest thing I've heard all day.  CBB does a great job!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 12, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

Chrystal WAS NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT in that mobile home that night HaLeigh dissapearred.  MISTY was though.  This is one thing litle mz Misty cannot push off as not being responsible for.  Chrystal needs to come out fighting NOW.  LE is not trying to solve this case.  If they were they would not let an under-educated snotnose brat to control the investigation.   Another thing, Chrystal made the statement when she went into that mobile home that she had NEVER seen the MH because her and Ron would meet at a McDonalds (I think) to exchange the kids.  MISTY is responsible wheather she is only 17 yrs old or not.  It is time to bring her in and charge her with child neglect.  LE can do it if they want to, they just do not want to. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:33 PM »

Thanks heart.

I do?!  Why, thank you!  That's the nicest thing I've heard all day.  CBB does a great job!

and BTW Searching - you look pretty cute yourself!   
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: October 12, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »

Could it be Sinsuma and LE enjoy the media attention.....that  might be the dumbest statement of the day....just a thought.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: October 12, 2009, 01:48:20 PM »

JMO, if one wants to consider Crystal as a victim, one would have to also consider Crystal a victim of her parents, which have not always been role models. Where were they, what were they doing when Crystal was younger.

HaLeigh now is paying the cost for a long line of bad decision makers on both sides.

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: October 12, 2009, 01:48:30 PM »

Chrystal WAS NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT in that mobile home that night HaLeigh dissapearred.  MISTY was though.  This is one thing litle mz Misty cannot push off as not being responsible for.  Chrystal needs to come out fighting NOW.  LE is not trying to solve this case.  If they were they would not let an under-educated snotnose brat to control the investigation.   Another thing, Chrystal made the statement when she went into that mobile home that she had NEVER seen the MH because her and Ron would meet at a McDonalds (I think) to exchange the kids.  MISTY is responsible wheather she is only 17 yrs old or not.  It is time to bring her in and charge her with child neglect.  LE can do it if they want to, they just do not want to. JMO

I've always wondered, if Misty is still doing drugs, why LE couledn't bring her in on that!?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: October 12, 2009, 01:50:29 PM »

Searching, forgive me but I think that stating Crystal's low profile suggests a lack of interest on her part is a bit of a stretch.
The last time she appeared on NG Nancy reamed her.  It should would cause me to retreat!   That said I do not disagree that a her Motherly presence/public appeals from time to time would be appropriate. 
Crystal could also call LE on a daily basis and bug the hell out of them, and maybe she is for all I know.

Hi Can, even before NG 'reamed' her,she was keeping quiet, it was always Marie speaking for her. She was reamed,because she has no idea what time her daughter went to school or got out of school and a lot more, THAT is what I am talking about. I am so angry with her because she just seemed to not take an interest in what was a day to day routine for her daughter before she went missing and still has not. Please don't take it wrong, I am not just calling her out. This is what I mean by passes for her. IMO there is no excuse for her behavior OR rons, NONE at all. I just wish they would step up like adults, like parents and do something instead of hiding behind their mothers.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: October 12, 2009, 01:52:23 PM »

Nancy Grace is not the only media outlet.  And actually NG would be the last show I would want to appear on.  Bombshell!

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: October 12, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »

Blue, I agree, but want to add, Crystal and, AND Ron need to come out fighting, TOGETHER , as PARENTS, without their mothers attached to their hips. JMO I would have a lot more respect for BOTH of them if they did, but right now, I have no respect for either of them. JMHO

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #796 on: October 12, 2009, 02:07:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

(Simons show)

Did anyone hear, yesterday, Cobra stating: "Somethings going to POP, then you will say, on, chit"!

I believe his words, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone who caught that comment?  What in the world would that mean?  TIA
I dismiss most of what Cobra says Smile

Thanks...maybe, he was referring to his case, he was vague.  I wish Greta would cover this case, she is the only one I fully trust.

I am giving Cobra the benefit of the doubt, "Somethings going to Pop, and then you will say oh, shet"! (quotting Cobra)
Is Lisa is going to throw someone under the bus? a wild guess. What would make me say, oh shet? almost nothing in this case!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: October 12, 2009, 02:07:53 PM »

Blue, I agree, but want to add, Crystal and, AND Ron need to come out fighting, TOGETHER , as PARENTS, without their mothers attached to their hips. JMO I would have a lot more respect for BOTH of them if they did, but right now, I have no respect for either of them. JMHO

SEARCHING, you cannot know how much it means to me to see you posting again on Haleigh's thread.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: October 12, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »

Searching, I know, I know.  Would that they would take advice from the wise Monkeys!   
But given that Crystal was not there the night Haleigh disappeared and Misty was...I guess I just want to cut her a bit of slack. 

Heart - I am well aware that NG is not the only media outlet!  Bombshell now equates to bullsh!t for me. 
Just pointing out a small example.  In fact I noticed how lost Crystal seemed, how seemingly unable she was to strike back at Nancy.
I have some passive people in my family and I understand how maddening they can be at times!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: October 12, 2009, 02:14:46 PM »

SEARCHING, you cannot know how much it means to me to see you posting again on Haleigh's thread.

Thank you Fanny.... not so sure after today everyone will share your sentiment..lolol  I am just tired of all the excuses for Crystal, when is enough enough ya know?  I really think that when everyone stops making excuses for her,she will step up, but as long as everyone is making excuses for her,she has no reason/need to because everyone else is doing it for her. Know what I mean?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.