April 27, 2024, 04:51:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 411047 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: October 15, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »

Thanks, I would think that using a gun like that for hunting is out of the question, but I don't know for sure 
hunting people who have ripped you off, maybe... why did he say he needs to use it "one more time"? 

thinking waaay outside the box, here's  a little theory I have tossed around for a long time...

what if ron knows who took Haleigh, and he's already "taken care of it"  (remember that SO who disappeared?)  is anyone else "missing" from the area?  any unexplained deaths or even suicides?

what would fit:
Misty may not know what really happened, only  that it's been taken care of (explains why she has guilty knowledge yet no answers)
Ron wants closure (he already knows she's gone, IMO)
Ron appears to be grieving, IMO, different stages
Ron covers for Misty but is still angry with her (happened on her watch)but he knows she's not directly responsible

Just thinking of another possibility.

Your theory could be very well true....That was Chad Reynolds who is missing.
I believe Chad Reynolds went missing prior to HaLeigh missing.

Missing Haleigh Cummings Connection? Chad Eugene Reynolds, Sex Offender Missing Since February 4, 2009 from Ochlawaha, FL
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/15/missing-haleigh-cummings-connection-chad-eugene-reynolds-sex-offender-missing-since-february-4-2009-from-ochlawaha-fl/

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: October 15, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »

I wonder how Ronald said all that stuff to Tim Miller with the barrel of a rifle
in his mouth.  His words must have been pretty garbled.

Ron sounds like a real drama queen, I guess that goes along with being a FAB.

I bet he was doing all that for show not thinking it would "backfire" on him.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1842 on: October 15, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »

O/t just a little.......Where is Misty?

I'm wondering that myself!

Last we heard at a service station in Satsuma

I bet it is situated on a corner   
    Where do you think she is at?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: October 15, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »

Thanks, I would think that using a gun like that for hunting is out of the question, but I don't know for sure 
hunting people who have ripped you off, maybe... why did he say he needs to use it "one more time"? 

thinking waaay outside the box, here's  a little theory I have tossed around for a long time...

what if ron knows who took Haleigh, and he's already "taken care of it"  (remember that SO who disappeared?)  is anyone else "missing" from the area?  any unexplained deaths or even suicides?

what would fit:
Misty may not know what really happened, only  that it's been taken care of (explains why she has guilty knowledge yet no answers)
Ron covers for Misty but is still angry with her (happened on her watch)but he knows she's not directly responsible

Ron and Misty know where Haleigh is or isn't, imo.  NG finds it hard to believe anyone could keep their mouths shut this

long, I believe NG is correct. I think TN may know something because she is squirrelly.

Haleigh's disappearance happened between those two Yoyo's. JMO

Why would FAB would to blow himself up if he still has another child who needs him?  Unless he is guilty. 
I'm with you on those thought. And thanks IM for the article  (While some believe her pending divorce from Ronald Cummings means she might be more vulnerable, less controlled and open to cooperating further, skeptics close to the case believe the split is a calculated move to hide the couple’s true motives and exploit media opportunities for profit. ) All I'll add to that is, you bet 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: October 15, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »

what would fit:

Your theory could be very well true....That was Chad Reynolds who is missing.
I believe Chad Reynolds went missing prior to HaLeigh missing.

Missing Haleigh Cummings Connection? Chad Eugene Reynolds, Sex Offender Missing Since February 4, 2009 from Ochlawaha, FL
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/15/missing-haleigh-cummings-connection-chad-eugene-reynolds-sex-offender-missing-since-february-4-2009-from-ochlawaha-fl/

TY Heart we can always depend on you for the facts.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: October 15, 2009, 01:06:16 PM »

ScareyCarrie thanks, I didn't think a gun like that was used for hunting, but wasn't sure. Now that we know about Misty's horrible temper, I can't imagine what it was like after a three day bender, but I have some idea, and it isn't good  Watch out Ron, Misty will get you big time, if you get her mad  This is not going to end good, something else bad is going to happen at least that is how I feel.

No problem! i couldnt imagine having a fully automatic in the house with a child, especially loaded!!! jeesh, thats sad, any gun is scary around a kid, loaded or not! 

Looks like i better buy a gun safe when im ready for kids
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: October 15, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »

I wonder how Ronald said all that stuff to Tim Miller with the barrel of a rifle

I agree, but just imagine how scared Tim and Jr were? I would have been so terrified I would have probably dropped over.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: October 15, 2009, 01:14:33 PM »

I agree, but just imagine how scared Tim and Jr were? I would have been so terrified I would have probably dropped over.

I am sure Ronald keeps Jr. terrified so he will not open up when being counseled. I pray Jr. is not scarred for life. an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: October 15, 2009, 01:17:37 PM »

I am sure Ronald keeps Jr. terrified so he will not open up when being counseled. I pray Jr. is not scarred for life. an angelic monkey
  Isn't that a horrible thought, but you are probably right. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1849 on: October 15, 2009, 01:22:04 PM »

sounds right, FAB likes being center of attention, FAB screwed up.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: October 15, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »

I agree, Ron struts about making grandiose statements and playing to the crowd, he is a bully and a blowhard and apparently has one braincell that he doesn't use too often.....but he is all hot air.

I believe he never gave it a second thought. Now it's time to grow up and shut up....he may lose his remaining child over it, sad but he has to get himself under control.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1851 on: October 15, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »

in his mouth.
  His words must have been pretty garbled.

I vote drama queen and this could be part of him "trying to convince TM" that he had no part in it

I'm pretty sure he stated what he did before or after he put the barrel of the rifle in his mouth in front of a innocent scared child

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: October 15, 2009, 01:39:28 PM »

what would fit:

I very respectfully disagree, I know you don't like Ron and would like him to be arrested for something but trying to pin a missing person who not only went missing days before Haleigh, but is probably alive and threatening our children elsewhere. No one said missing presumed dead!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: October 15, 2009, 01:39:30 PM »

in his mouth.

I vote drama queen and this could be part of him "trying to convince TM" that he had no part in it

I'm pretty sure he stated what he did before or after he put the barrel of the rifle in his mouth in front of a innocent scared child

RON is pretty good at falling to his knees....makes me go  hmmmm 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: October 15, 2009, 01:41:12 PM »

I agree, Ron struts about making grandiose statements and playing to the crowd, he is a bully and a blowhard and apparently has one braincell that he doesn't use too often.....but he is all hot air.

I believe he never gave it a second thought. Now it's time to grow up and shut up....he may lose his remaining child over it, sad but he has to get himself under control.
I'm sure he never gave it a second thought, I wonder how many times little Jr has seen that gun, or anyother gun Ron may have. And let's hope Misty doesn't have a gun, if her temper is as bad as TM and Donna are saying 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: October 15, 2009, 01:42:20 PM »

in his mouth.

Yes, and when he did that early on in the case, imo, it looked about as fake as you can get.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: October 15, 2009, 01:51:27 PM »

Dr.Fessel 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2009

Hey Player, if you really want Ron's side of the story out and how great he is known why don't you let him get on your computer when he is at your house tomorrow and clear up some of this stuff? No better testimony then from the horses mouth. 
  Just a super great suggestion 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: October 15, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

in his mouth.

Yes, and when he did that early on in the case, imo, it looked about as fake as you can get.

My thoughts also NRCG....and his mammie beside him. I may be eating crow when this all comes to a head...but I think Haleigh got between Ron and Misty during a fight and was injured and so they both are guilty so that would be a reason for the cover up between the two of them.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: October 15, 2009, 01:53:47 PM »

O/t just a little.......Where is Misty?

I'm wondering that myself!

Last we heard at a service station in Satsuma

I bet it is situated on a corner   

LMAO....and screaming at folks" I am just 17".

Holding a cardboard sign stating: Baaby sat fur fre rom, bord, an othr (misty's spelling included)

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: October 15, 2009, 02:04:01 PM »

Dr.Fessel 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2009

Hey Player, if you really want Ron's side of the story out and how great he is known why don't you let him get on your computer when he is at your house tomorrow and clear up some of this stuff? No better testimony then from the horses mouth. 
  Just a super great suggestion 
Yea like that is gonna happen, he will be more interested in hlping player finish off that fifth of liquor then getting on the comp. 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.