April 23, 2024, 08:17:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 500456 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: December 25, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: December 25, 2009, 12:33:22 AM »

Santa is at Dana's house!!!

Whatcha get, Dana???

If you've got an inside track on where Santa is, can you ask him to leave me a shirt box when he gets here, please? I've scoured out every box in the house and I'm ONE short! 

Fold the shirt up really small and put in an odd sized box and they will never guess it's a shirt 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1082 on: December 25, 2009, 12:52:13 AM »

Whatcha get, Dana???

If you've got an inside track on where Santa is, can you ask him to leave me a shirt box when he gets here, please? I've scoured out every box in the house and I'm ONE short! 

Fold the shirt up really small and put in an odd sized box and they will never guess it's a shirt 

Do you think a pantyhose egg would work? It's either that or an old crayon box!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1083 on: December 25, 2009, 12:53:48 AM »

Thank you all. I got back really late because I got there really late. I was stuck in traffic and quite annoyed until I finally managed to make it up to the source of the blockage....then my heart sank and I could not help but think of the family waiting for their loved ones to arrive for the holidays who would instead get a call or visit from the police. An SUV or van, not sure as it was so mangled, had flipped in the road, the entire top was sitting in the seat. It was an awful site and yet a needed reminder that we need to sometimes slow down and remember what and who are most dear to us as well as remembering that everyone is someones loved one. My thoughts went from that family to the families of the missing.. The family of the accident victims do have the knowledge of what happened to their loved ones, something the families of the missing do not have.. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them. My hope is that someday every family that has a missing loved one will get the knowledge of what happened to their loved one instead of being in a limbo of not knowing and my hopes for all my monkey family are that you all, each and every one, have a wonderful and safe Christmas with your loved ones close by you and hug one another and let each other know how much love there is for them.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1084 on: December 25, 2009, 12:57:51 AM »

Merry Christmas all you wonderful, dear Monkeys!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1085 on: December 25, 2009, 01:05:42 AM »

Thank you all. I got back really late because I got there really late. I was stuck in traffic and quite annoyed until I finally managed to make it up to the source of the blockage....then my heart sank and I could not help but think of the family waiting for their loved ones to arrive for the holidays who would instead get a call or visit from the police. An SUV or van, not sure as it was so mangled, had flipped in the road, the entire top was sitting in the seat. It was an awful site and yet a needed reminder that we need to sometimes slow down and remember what and who are most dear to us as well as remembering that everyone is someones loved one. My thoughts went from that family to the families of the missing.. The family of the accident victims do have the knowledge of what happened to their loved ones, something the families of the missing do not have.. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them. My hope is that someday every family that has a missing loved one will get the knowledge of what happened to their loved one instead of being in a limbo of not knowing and my hopes for all my monkey family are that you all, each and every one, have a wonderful and safe Christmas with your loved ones close by you and hug one another and let each other know how much love there is for them.

Thank you, Searching! Yes, we have so very much to be thankful for, and I join you in your beautiful wish for others! Amen!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: December 25, 2009, 01:56:54 AM »

Whatcha get, Dana???

Roll it up in aluminum foil then twist the ends.  Then tie a bow on each end and throw under the tree.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1087 on: December 25, 2009, 04:53:10 AM »

Hey Monkeys. Yesterday wasn't such a great day for me. I took over 1,100 lbs of pet food over to the local Meals on Wheels program (I created a pet food drive to feed the pets of homebound seniors) and on my way back I was in an accident. I was waiting to turn left at a light and a guy coming from another direction who was turning left to go south past me, hit me. He wasn't looking, he was on his cell phone. All I remember was his huge truck coming at my face. He smashed the front drivers side of my beloved Jeep.

The blessing is that I wasn't hurt and Grissom was not in the car with me. My friend came and got me and I cried all the way back to work. I then find out that I didn't have collision on my car. I thought I did. My lovely insurance company with whom I had gotten this policy a long time ago, never told me. Just lovely. So now due to Michigan's no fault insurance all I get is $500 and no car. The truck that hit me, was just fine and left after the police report.

I just don't know what I'm going to do about transportation. I'm going to have to get another car, I would like a Jeep wrangler again, but I don't know what I can afford. I'm waiting for the adjuster to call me today. Maybe, just maybe, the car is fixable. A girl can dream can't she?

That Jeep was a 1998 Jeep wrangler. It was the very first vehicle I bought all on my own after my divorce. It was quite an accomplishment and I loved her dearly. She was purple. Every night when we got home I would pat her on the hood and say thank you. She served me well.

I'm so sad today. I'm trying to keep my spirits up and am so very thankful I'm OK and Grissom's OK. It could have been worse. But still I lost a very important part of my past and my independence today. Say a prayer for me.

Thank you, love Boo

Boo I am so sorry to hear about your accident. But thankful you and Grissom are okay. I do understand how you feel about your jeep and what it meant to you. I truly believe God works in mysterious ways some times. That if he closes a door on our past he will open a better one for our future. Prayers for you that you will have a wonderful out come from this tragic event. God Bless You.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1088 on: December 25, 2009, 04:56:57 AM »

Thank you, Searching! Yes, we have so very much to be thankful for, and I join you in your beautiful wish for others! Amen!

Thank You Searching for your wonderful post. I join you & CBB in your beauitful wish for others. Amen and God Bless.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1089 on: December 25, 2009, 04:58:53 AM »

Whatcha get, Dana???

Roll it up in aluminum foil then twist the ends.  Then tie a bow on each end and throw under the tree.   

I Love it Klaas. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1090 on: December 25, 2009, 05:02:19 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS  MONKEYS

May you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

GOD BLESS

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: December 25, 2009, 05:27:47 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Merry Christmas, San!

I see you have had to hire a guard this year for the tree to keep the puppies out,

How many strings of lights did they chew through?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: December 25, 2009, 05:29:29 AM »

Trimmy, I hope Santa stopped to pick you up!  He is in Hawaii!!!  Make sure he drops you off after that because he will be heading back to the North Pole!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: December 25, 2009, 05:41:30 AM »

Whatcha get, Dana???

Roll it up, wrap paper around it leaving extra wrap on the ends, tie ribbon on the ends and curl it so it looks like a wrapped piece of candy.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: December 25, 2009, 06:12:54 AM »

Thanks, Searching!     Merry Christmas! 

I don't ever want to get that phone call again!  My heart goes out to that family.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: December 25, 2009, 06:15:57 AM »

Merry Christmas all you wonderful, dear Monkeys!!   

Thanks, you too, CBB!

Is that your house?

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: December 25, 2009, 07:06:56 AM »

Trimmy, I hope Santa stopped to pick you up!  He is in Hawaii!!!  Make sure he drops you off after that because he will be heading back to the North Pole!

I'm back!      Merry Christmas   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: December 25, 2009, 08:14:25 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/28GUU1YbP_E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/28GUU1YbP_E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: December 25, 2009, 08:16:18 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1099 on: December 25, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »

Hope everyone has a great Christmas blessed with many memories, to look back at over the years  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.