March 29, 2024, 03:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 499533 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: January 11, 2010, 09:29:40 AM »

Good Morning All
I couldn't post this yesterday, i just couldn't. Just after I posted the pictures of little Harley, my daughter called & said he had been hit by a car. They live way out, 15 miles outside the city on 35 acres & the main road is a long way from the house. Every morning they let Harley out with Kingston & when he's done, he comes back to the glass door to be let in. Well, a kind soul found him run over in the road & brought him up to the house. My daughter & son in law immediately rushed him to the vet. His pelvis & legs are broken & if he is unable to have a bowel movement they will put him to sleep. I just cannot believe this happened. The area is like a family compound. My daughter, mom, sister & brother all have homes on this property. I'm the only odd-ball that lives in the city.They all have dogs & have never had one hit in all the years they've been out there. I guess it's inevitable if they're allowed to run loose. I'm so glad the girls were with us. This just makes me sick, poor little precious puppy   
I am so very sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you  an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1641 on: January 11, 2010, 09:30:00 AM »

Monken I am so sorry to hear about the puppy. It always breaks my heart when we loose a pet. I just had to have one of our kittens put to sleep because she got attacked by neighbors dog. Thank God the girls were with you. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: January 11, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »

Good Morning All
I couldn't post this yesterday, i just couldn't. Just after I posted the pictures of little Harley, my daughter called & said he had been hit by a car. They live way out, 15 miles outside the city on 35 acres & the main road is a long way from the house. Every morning they let Harley out with Kingston & when he's done, he comes back to the glass door to be let in. Well, a kind soul found him run over in the road & brought him up to the house. My daughter & son in law immediately rushed him to the vet. His pelvis & legs are broken & if he is unable to have a bowel movement they will put him to sleep. I just cannot believe this happened. The area is like a family compound. My daughter, mom, sister & brother all have homes on this property. I'm the only odd-ball that lives in the city.They all have dogs & have never had one hit in all the years they've been out there. I guess it's inevitable if they're allowed to run loose. I'm so glad the girls were with us. This just makes me sick, poor little precious puppy   
Aww Monken, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. My thoughts and prayers to you and your daughter & family. I pray little Harley will pull through this!

RIP Sweet Puppy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1643 on: January 11, 2010, 09:49:08 AM »

Good Morning All

I am so sorry. I will keep him and the family in my prayers

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: January 11, 2010, 10:15:16 AM »

Thank you everyone, you all are so thoughtful. I'm waiting for a call from my daughter on Harley's condition, the vet said they wouldn't know more until today. My 4 year old has been trying to explain to me, in her way, what happened & now she's drawing me pictures of Jesus. Bless her little heart. I'll let you all know what happens when I know. Love you all  an angelic monkey

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: January 11, 2010, 10:21:01 AM »

Posted: 8:39 AM Jan 11, 2010

Fire Fatals
Meridian
Three people are killed in an early morning house fire today in Meridian.
Reporter: Andrea Williams
Email Address: andrea.williams@wtok.com

Font Size:    According to authorities it was sometime after midnight when emergency responders received the call about the blaze at 1516 35th. Avenue. Upon arrival firefighters reported flames showing. Three people were killed in the blaze. At least two others, who were inside the house, and a firefighter were injured. Newscenter 11 has learned that one of the injured has been transported by helicopter to a center for treatment in Georgia. Authorities decided to wait until daylight to remove at least one of the deceased from the burned house. An investigation is ongoing into the cause.

Another reason why I hate cold weather, 12 degrees here this morn.! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1646 on: January 11, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »

Thank you everyone, you all are so thoughtful. I'm waiting for a call from my daughter on Harley's condition, the vet said they wouldn't know more until today. My 4 year old has been trying to explain to me, in her way, what happened & now she's drawing me pictures of Jesus. Bless her little heart. I'll let you all know what happens when I know. Love you all  an angelic monkey
What a sweetie  an angelic monkey
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: January 11, 2010, 10:24:23 AM »

Monken, I am so sorry to read about Harley's accident.   He seems such a sweet boy.  Please let us know when you hear his condition. 

Chi-M
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: January 11, 2010, 11:03:49 AM »

Good Morning All

Monken...I am really sorry about Harley...that is tragic....sorry...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: January 11, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »

Monken - I'm so sorry about Harley

SunnyinTX - words cannot express how sorry I am about your friends daughter
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:16:06 AM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: January 11, 2010, 11:18:47 AM »

Oh Monken......I am so sorry this happened.What a little sweetheart you have there with you.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: January 11, 2010, 11:51:40 AM »

Hi Carolyn!

More Petey..

#1  Yes we still have some xmas presents, my stepson and DIL are coming out today to open them 

#2  Pay attention to the very beginning of this short video and you will notice PETEY is learning how to use the dust broom now  Monkey Devil!

hahahaha...Petey is such a help around the house for you.....first he empties the dishwasher and now he is using the dust broom!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: January 11, 2010, 11:54:19 AM »

I don't have evidence yet, but I suspect Petey has been cleaning the toilet at night.     When I went to get him this morning he had the toilet brush with him in his bed 

If it happens again tomorrow I'll attempt to get a photo of it
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: January 11, 2010, 12:11:03 PM »

I don't have evidence yet, but I suspect Petey has been cleaning the toilet at night.     When I went to get him this morning he had the toilet brush with him in his bed 

Aw, that's so cute, I think? Atleast it sounds cute picturing him curled up sleeping in his bed with the toilet brush like a prized posession!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: January 11, 2010, 12:21:41 PM »

Good Morning All

Oh Monken...I am so sorry.  I hope this guy makes it...please keep us  posted!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: January 11, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »

Monken - I'm so sorry about Harley

SunnyinTX - words cannot express how sorry I am about your friends daughter

Thanks Klaas....it is so tragic.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: January 11, 2010, 12:26:12 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1657 on: January 11, 2010, 12:59:37 PM »

LOL if he is cleaning the toilet can I rent him??  Three boys and a hubby makes me do way too much!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: January 11, 2010, 02:18:06 PM »

I'm sorry to hear of Harley's accident, Monken.  I'm hoping for the best, that he can be recover.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: January 11, 2010, 02:40:56 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Klaas thanks for the Petey up dates. He is adorable.

CBB Seen any wolfs lately

Bearly keep missing you. 

Not today!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.