March 28, 2024, 08:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 499495 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2009, 06:56:08 AM »

This is a story from my local paper. I am so ANGRY that this animal was out and walking around and that the kid's family was so stupid to let this guy stay with them. http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2009/11/homeless_man_takes_plea_deal_i.html#comments

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2009, 09:05:45 AM »

This is a story from my local paper. I am so ANGRY that this animal was out and walking around and that the kid's family was so stupid to let this guy stay with them. http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2009/11/homeless_man_takes_plea_deal_i.html#comments

What a pig.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

I loved this Christmas Light show.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5W7xj5f-eCs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5W7xj5f-eCs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;&quot;</a>

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »

GreenEyes,that's so cool. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2009, 12:56:34 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5W7xj5f-eCs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5W7xj5f-eCs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;&quot;</a>

Love it, GE!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: November 30, 2009, 05:28:15 PM »

Sea Searcher has started a thread:

"Christmas At Sea ('s)"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6579.msg1024200#msg1024200

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: November 30, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

another rabid animal that needs to be euthanized and parents that need to be made sterile!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: November 30, 2009, 07:31:47 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

GE - that is so neat. When we lived in Houston there was a man who did something similar.....he worked on it from October to get it all set up

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: November 30, 2009, 07:33:04 PM »

Now that Thanksgiving is over...what to do with the leftovers? Mashed tater, stuffing and gravy...LOTS OF EACH!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #249 on: November 30, 2009, 08:03:55 PM »

Hello sweet monkeys, 

I am always here with you, just been in the upper branches.  I had to post to show off Brandi's brilliant work.  Casper looks too cute not to share with you all.  I loved hearing about all of your Thanksgiving's, ours was spent with my son-in-law's family.  Our three grandchildren are so lucky to have both set of grandparents in the same town.  We had a wonderful meal and I held and smooched the new baby, she has such a sweet smile and coos almost constantly.  I don't post pictures of my family other than Casper but imagine the prettiest little blonde haired, baby with huge blue eyes and you will see my McKaylee Belle.  Rylan has turned five and Rosie will be 3 in December, the love they have for each other is amazing to watch. If you hand them anything, they immediately tell you they need one for the other.  Casper has already found some of his presents, lol and they had to be moved out of the house.  He knows exactly what Christmas means and if we say Merry Christmas he looks up to his stocking.  I love all of you guys and am so glad to be a part of this forum.  I came here for Caylee, such a sad reason to become part of a forum but I ended up finding a place of such love and warmth, I can't even put it into words.  You guys have become my second family, I wish I could become more comfortable with posting but I truly think my anxiety in life extends to my anxiety over posting.  Just know that even if I am not posting, I am with you in my heart and praying for all of you and for justice.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2009, 10:30:30 PM »

Hello sweet monkeys, 

I am always here with you, just been in the upper branches.  I had to post to show off Brandi's brilliant work.  Casper looks too cute not to share with you all.  I loved hearing about all of your Thanksgiving's, ours was spent with my son-in-law's family.  Our three grandchildren are so lucky to have both set of grandparents in the same town.  We had a wonderful meal and I held and smooched the new baby, she has such a sweet smile and coos almost constantly.  I don't post pictures of my family other than Casper but imagine the prettiest little blonde haired, baby with huge blue eyes and you will see my McKaylee Belle.  Rylan has turned five and Rosie will be 3 in December, the love they have for each other is amazing to watch. If you hand them anything, they immediately tell you they need one for the other.  Casper has already found some of his presents, lol and they had to be moved out of the house.  He knows exactly what Christmas means and if we say Merry Christmas he looks up to his stocking.  I love all of you guys and am so glad to be a part of this forum.  I came here for Caylee, such a sad reason to become part of a forum but I ended up finding a place of such love and warmth, I can't even put it into words.  You guys have become my second family, I wish I could become more comfortable with posting but I truly think my anxiety in life extends to my anxiety over posting.  Just know that even if I am not posting, I am with you in my heart and praying for all of you and for justice.

Hugs, Magic 

Wonderful post, Magic ! Good to hear you are doing well.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: November 30, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »

Hi Magic Eyes 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Allie34237
Scared Monkey

me

« Reply #252 on: November 30, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »

Just seeing what my avatar looks like.

With God, all things are possible.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #253 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:03 AM »

Hello sweet monkeys, 

Hugs, Magic 

What a Great Post " Magic"

I have to make a comment about the name Rosie. First to tell you,  I knew when I was very little that I was not a girly girl. That I was not really defined Tom boy, but I knew I was not a girly girl. Meaning I didn't enjoy wearing frilly things, I hated PINK .. I rather liked spring green or orange Smile ... I did love to wear skirts as long as I had on my granny boots and a turtleneck, NO dresses. Why I don't know.  So one year at Christmas I was given this BIG Box from Santa. I was more excited about the wrapped package than the contents. Because it was so Big. It could have been anything inside. But it was SO Big and Beautifully wrapped. I was always slow to get into Christmas morning. My Brother who is a year older than I ..was up at 5 am ready and ripping .. Me I was the opposite. This huge box was before me and I was all about 4 yrs old.  I opened it and to my utter shock .. It was a DOLL gasp.  A Baby Doll. A Doll with dark hair, fair skin, blue eyes with very dark eyelashes. Her eyes Blinked. She wore a blue and white gingham check dress with a white collar.. She had little embroidered roses on her collar shades of rose and pink. Oh Ms Magic ... I was so disappointed.  I didn't remove her from the box. I just stared at her. I did not open another present, I cried and I went to my room and wanted to be alone. HMMPH so much for that I guess I thought. I didn't have any special anything picked out, or anything Wanted ... nor had any expectations that Christmas. But I surely did NOT want a Baby Doll. I was so so upset. (( I do remember all of it)) I do not understand my reaction to the doll today. But I do recall that Christmas. I finally allowed this " Doll" into my bedroom. I got to the point staring at her, sigh I would at least give her a name.. My Mother had put her in my room. I picked her up and She Spoke to me. When you dipped her over she would say " Mommmeee" .. she had a voice box inside her.  That totally flipped me out.  I had the Chrissie Doll that you put push the button in her back and her Auburn hair would grow .. I had the Doll that you could pull the string in her back and her BIG Jumbo Eyes would change color.. But I never had a Baby Doll that talked.
I named her Rosie. And after I claimed her and gave her a name. Rosie was with me every where I went. I loved her so much that you would have to pry her out of my arms. I never allowed her to get dirty. I kept her hair as perfect as I could. And I remember her to this day. She was a Madame Alexander Baby Doll. That my Grandmother picked out for me and had my Aunt who lived in New York find ..so I could have it for Christmas.  I never knew any of that until years later.  I do not know what happened to Rosie. I moved too many times in my childhood. I know one year at one home we had a huge flood and we lost some very precious things .. I have to say to you Magic, to hear you have a grand~baby named Rosie just hit me. I have not thought of her in a long time.  I really miss her.  She was the perfect gift.

Just like Your Rosie.    

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #254 on: December 01, 2009, 03:02:38 AM »

Hi Green Eyes ... I see you up there.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #255 on: December 01, 2009, 03:09:38 AM »

I have to re-post this video. I just posted it in the Christmas room created by Sea.

This is just too much .. A film made in 1950' era.  I went on youtube and looked up  " Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus ..and Found this film.  " Merry Monkey Christmas" ...

Santa Claus Story (1950s) Merry Monkey Christmas, Virginia!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KKhCkiizf34&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KKhCkiizf34&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 01, 2009, 07:51:20 AM »

Deeni,great video.   

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #257 on: December 01, 2009, 08:32:36 AM »

Hi Green Eyes ... I see you up there.

Hi Deenie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: December 01, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MONKEYS AND MODS!

With special thoughts to all those who have lost or have missing loved ones.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Thanks, Can!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: December 01, 2009, 11:20:06 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving, Monkeys

Turn up the volume and click on the filmstrip to launch..

THANK YOU SLEUTH THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLY DONE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

Thanks, San!  I love your avi!  I am glad you took that zipper off of your mouth, too!

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.