March 28, 2024, 07:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 499492 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: December 10, 2009, 09:38:46 AM »

Good Morning.....Searching, you got some great advise from some smart people...I am sure this baby is going to be loved a lot...her biodad is an ass for sure and he doesn't deserve this child IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: December 10, 2009, 09:47:09 AM »

Good morning 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: December 10, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »

Searching, as soon as the beautiful baby is born hop on down to your local Child Supp Office and sign up.  They will help you go about getting the DNA tests needed and please as CBB said go through the state for support.  You always want to go through the court system for a POS bio donor.  That baby will be born here and he will be responsible to pay for her here.  Oops, I said her too.  Doesn't matter where he goes to live he's still gotta pay.  I'm sure being unable to work right now she will be getting state assistance so they can give her lots of info too about what steps to take next about him.  By all means don't let him sweet talk her into going back to him to get her to stop seeking support.  I know in FL that if a Mom stops them after it's started then there is a period of time they won't help.  Not sure about other states but some of these guys know how to manipulate the system.  Good luck and I wish you and her a health, happy, beautiful, bouncing baby!  Merry Christmas.  Go get WIC and food stamps now to help out since she is living with you.  Any little bit helps.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: December 10, 2009, 12:00:53 PM »

ROW......I am confident it would be OK to start a thread about the trial. I think many of us would be interested in your first hand account.  You can email me anytime at smsunnyintx@ a o l

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #524 on: December 10, 2009, 12:07:27 PM »

Searching - sorry to hear what you and your daughter are going through.  This guy sounds like a real piece of work!

Anyone know why Tricia at WS has BANNED under her name?   Monkey Devil!

Thank you klaas, yeah he is a jerk. I am just hurting for her and worried. I mean how far will he go to keep from taking responsibility for this child. So many young girls being killed or attempted murders by the fathers of the babies, it just worries me. Maybe I am worrying too much but if he will talk of fleeing to Australia, what else might he do because I doubt he has the finances to go anywhere.

Searching -  I read this yesterday and have a suggestion - perhaps having him sign away his parental rights would be a good thing. Then she and the child are rid of him for good. Then he can do anything he dang well pleases without screwing up the kid's life. Odd are he is just going to be a pain in the behind for the kid's whole life anyway.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #525 on: December 10, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »

Thank you all for such wonderful advice and information, I have made notes of book names mentioned as well as organizations and possible routes to take and will be discussing the routes with her today and trying to get books for her and all so she can better understand the changes she is going thru. Also thank you for the kind words of support and well wishes. I tend to agree that he is most likely not going anywhere and that he just does not want to pay, he started out saying he would help her but does not want the courts involved, then went that path last night, so I doubt he will pay unless the court makes him and he said he wants nothing to do with this baby so, should not be difficult to get him to sign away parental rights, but that frees him from child support right? I just wonder how the baby would feel when grown, finding out her donor would not even buy a pamper for her, as CBB said, she should know her father supported her, but then he has rights to see her.. it is all such a mess, this poor baby. I am angry with my daughter for this situation, but hiding it very well..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: December 10, 2009, 06:06:27 PM »

Someone from here saw fit to use my posts here asking for advice to humiliate me elsewhere. It is not the first time but will be the last. I did not deserve to be humiliated in that manner with the use of something I posted here. It really was my own stupidity but I had hoped that the situation being as it was they would not use it against me. Not only did you humiliate me, but you humiliated my daughter as well, I hope you feel better now IM. really I do. I prayed for you and your daughter thru your difficult time and have continued to do so and despite what you just did to me, I will continue to do so.

The posts in Haleigh's thread were removed.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 07:49:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 10, 2009, 06:08:10 PM »

my apologies, I meant to post that in musings, am crying and just did not see where I was posting, again sorry.. good day monkeys.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: December 10, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »

Someone from here saw fit to use my posts here asking for advice to humiliate me elsewhere. It is not the first time but will be the last. I did not deserve to be humiliated in that manner with the use of something I posted here. It really was my own stupidity but I had hoped that the situation being as it was they would not use it against me. Not only did you humiliate me, but you humiliated my daughter as well, I hope you feel better now IM. really I do. I prayed for you and your daughter thru your difficult time and have continued to do so and despite what you just did to me, I will continue to do so.

OMG - what happened?  I am so sorry if you were treated poorly. I want you to know that both of you are in my thoughts and prayers!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 10, 2009, 08:08:02 PM »

I find this shocking - and I am not easily shocked. http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/school_dances_sure_have_changed   

- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: December 10, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight at 9pm ET:

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: December 10, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »

OMG - what happened?  I am so sorry if you were treated poorly. I want you to know that both of you are in my thoughts and prayers!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p3096

Have a great night and happy holidays. Been wonderful posting with all of you, I am not sure when I will be back, I just need time. This was lower then low.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: December 10, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p3096

Have a great night and happy holidays. Been wonderful posting with all of you, I am not sure when I will be back, I just need time. This was lower then low.

Searching - I'm sorry this has happened to you and I agree, it is lower than low.  What is the matter with people?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 10, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

Scared Monkeys 2009 Christmas Mug

http://www.cafepress.com/scaredmonkeys.419017322

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: December 10, 2009, 09:51:58 PM »

Thank You!!!  I just ordered two mugs and they will be here in time for Christmas!!!
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #535 on: December 10, 2009, 10:09:16 PM »

Searching...I hope you get back to read this..I had a response but with whatever happened I jsut wanted to say I am sorry. I was in a similar situation about 18 years ago, and it is stressful enough without idiots trying to hurt you.

My one thought would be to ask the baby daddy, NOW to sign away rights. maybe if he knows that is an option he will settle down and not be threatening your daughter. I can only imagine how scared you and she are..I had horrible nightmares at the beginning of my pregnancy about my DD dad.

I pray this all works out, God Bless!!!

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
crazybabyborg
« Reply #536 on: December 10, 2009, 10:44:21 PM »

I find this shocking - and I am not easily shocked. http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/school_dances_sure_have_changed   

OMG!! Did you watch it all the way through? Who ARE the adults in this video that keep promoting, staging, and participating in this? They need to be arrested for abuse and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor! Some of those kids can't be over 6 years old!

Why on earth would adults not want children to be CHILDREN! Childhood lasts such a short time and is so, so important! This just makes me furious!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: December 10, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

OMG!! Did you watch it all the way through? Who ARE the adults in this video that keep promoting, staging, and participating in this? They need to be arrested for abuse and contributing to the delinquincy of a minor! Some of those kids can't be over 6 years old!

Why on earth would adults not want children to be CHILDREN! Childhood lasts such a short time and is so, so important! This just makes me furious!

That's some either latin or caribbean country based on the language they are speaking.  Sick.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: December 10, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #539 on: December 10, 2009, 11:53:19 PM »

Thank You!!!  I just ordered two mugs and they will be here in time for Christmas!!!

I just got a mug too!! 

Jackie? You'll love it!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 11:55:17 PM by CBB » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.