April 19, 2024, 11:25:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 500311 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #580 on: December 13, 2009, 05:34:55 PM »

That's AMAZING clarity!

It was so cool watching it live - he actually opened and shut his eyes and we could see him breathing!  Since we lost him before birth I treasure seeing it.

So very Sorry for your loss theboyzmom, my daughter told me the other night that she remembers when we lost her brother and that is why she worries so much. My heart goes out to you and I am sending big hugs your way for I know even time does not heal all the pain of loss. My appreciation for sharing such a wonderful yet sorrow filled experience can never be put into words. Just want to tell you, I showed my daughter the picture and she just beamed, the glow on her face was amazing and she really smiled big, for the first time in a few weeks.she wants one of those sonograms now but don't know where to get one.Thank you for sharing.

http://www.4d-ultrasounds.com/  Here is a link to the place that does them - they are like a photography studio - no medical interpretations just pictures but they are soooooo cool!

Time does ease the pain as you know - The pregnancy after him was hard and they took him early cause mommy was nuts!  But he is a 3.5 year old monster (in the cookie monster variety!) so it was all worth it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: December 13, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »

Klaas, If you see this, would you mind giving Green Eyes my email addy, if you get the time? I know you're a busy bee, so there's no rush! Thank you so much!  an angelic monkey

Klaas I know you have lots on your plate. But if you could give Gizzie me email addy that would be wonderful. I hope to help her start her first quilting project.  Thank you so much.  an angelic monkey

Done  an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #582 on: December 13, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »

Klaas, If you see this, would you mind giving Green Eyes my email addy, if you get the time? I know you're a busy bee, so there's no rush! Thank you so much!  an angelic monkey

Klaas I know you have lots on your plate. But if you could give Gizzie me email addy that would be wonderful. I hope to help her start her first quilting project.  Thank you so much.  an angelic monkey

Done  an angelic monkey

Thank you so much Klaas.   an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: December 13, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »

Searching - best wishes to your daughter for a healthy delivery.  an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 13, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »

Sunny - I read your wonderful post the other day about your soldier.  It must be so satisfying for you to make up his monthly packages.  No doubt he receives a chuckle or two from your letters since you are blessed with such a great sense of humor. 
What anticipation he must feel as he opens his parcel and finds goodies from home.

God bless you and all those who serve.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: December 13, 2009, 09:00:38 PM »

Morning QM
How you doing this morning?

Good Morning GE, was just passing through and saw your Good Morning to me. I'm doing ok, bouncing around threads this morning. How about you, how you doing?

I will always love you and your sweet little face and disposition. I did not leave because of CC. I just knew I was next with the spot of light coming from the stun gun. So I don't post on JSM's thread so as not to get her thread in trouble. I came for Caylee, and I will be here for her whether or not I can post. It was fun, a lot of laughs, talking with people I loved and cared about. I am TOWANDA!! But not so much that I want to see the thread torn up. You all helped me through some rough spots, and I hope I help you through some too. So go back putting you cute little smilies back on you signature line, and keep posting the new ones you find. We all love them, and they give a life to my day. Please, just don't forget me. 

Fanny - you weren't next.  CC has been pushing the envelope for a long time and has been warned on many occasions.  It was about CC and only about CC.

DearKlaas,
I that was true, why is it that I get all these public red post from you smacking me If I simply keep my mouth shut and look and listen what is put in the post about me and I never say anything and ask you in a “report to mod” post what is going on. The last one with Sunny---yes I remember she has been here posting with you since 2005 and that makes anything she say ok, but she also had to gang up with A News Junkie and they both came after me 24 hrs after the facts and all you could say to them is Lets us remember we are all adults on this thread.  Wow, that impressed me.

You were after CC the night you and CAN and 2NJ and MUFFY came to JSM’S tread. Sunny had be lurking all day trying to see something she coould get OFFENDED, OFFENDED, OFFenNED ABOUT , AND SHE DID. The Dugger post was over and done and corrected and apologizes were made by the time Sunny got there but you have to do something to appease her, so it turned in to we were smoking “Wacky Tabaky” and I don’t think you meant it in a light hearted way. It had already been taken care of. CC has hardy been on but a few dasy. His father in florida had a heat attck, his mother had knee surgery, he had a birthday alone and so did his family. The have cut at least one day off of his work schedule a week and. he is short of money and we had been trying to keep his spirits up as he won’t be able to afford to go down to seen his family at Christmas. I doublt if he had been only six days in a row. But it was obvious to everyone you were just waiting to get rid of him whether he was liked and contributed or not.

After ANG said she was leaving after her last attack full bore attack no hold barred,after her last time of saying I had a gang after her and I was bullying her, I again said nothing. There is no gang, there is no bullying her. If you don”t exactly agree with her and have a differing opinom of what she is posting, It means the world is against her.Several posters, most I did not ever post with regularly, went to musing and said to her they did not like her coming in on the Caylee thread always with a not so nice post about me. I said no more. ANJ was just let to think about what she said and nothing more was one.

Act 2 in Calyee’s thread was the day the came in for the first time in weeks, and guess what what the subject of her post was? Twenty four hours before I said I hoped that all the people who thought Kronk was “HICKEY” were SATISFIED. because he hat a chit pot full of legal troubles and JB looked like he was going to be named the new Murderer of Caylee, or at least been though so. Exaxtly at the same time ANJ came in with a long post about how mad she was for Me, ISY and Nutt for not meeting her hight expectations, and how I should be ashamed. Sunny was ready and chimed in that Quoting her” Fanny....this rude and uncalled for. If someone posted this and it was about you, you would be spitting fire. I am not spitting fire and have waited to respond to ensure I wasn't spitting fire.”There’s Sunny lock and ready, just like she did that time with MYTIME when they came blasting away at me IN the JSM Thread.

It was a statement of my feelings. I just never thought Kronk of having a real thing to do with Caylees’ murder.I sure didn’t feel like I deserved to be treated that way in tandem for something I said a day before.

Sunny always feels like she needs a partner to gang up with. Before it was Mytime. I am sorry you Musing group left, Maybe they are happy. I wish you Wouldn’t take it out on us. You don’t come to just chat with us like you did musings, and when we see you there we always know that you are looking for something that Sunny or Darla are trying to find to make us look bad, and right after that someone gets a smack. IN BIG RED INK!! As for myself, I am guilty of throwning rotten tomatoes at OBaMA and I am sure you would not approve. Jokes are told and we show each other pictures. We listen to each other and tell jokes. CC’s joke the other day was a lot tamer than some of the jokes and pictures that has been posted. I saw much worse on the musing thread that same night, and nothing was said of. There had been nudes posted at night on mushings and smiles making whooppee in the bed,at other times and after ward sitting up and smoking. NO one when ape-shit over that!

I believe it is a double standard on JSM thread and when you call in an “unifficial thread that doesn’t count, and a Hidey Hole, llike we decided to put it there is insulting. There are quite a few post s done there, so it is not an unpopular post. Stats say so. IFanny....this rude and uncalled for. If someone posted this and it was about you, you would be spitting fire. I am not spitting fire and have waited to respond to ensure I wasn't spitting fire.
 would think you would be proudthe thread and not demean it all the time. What do you want us to do? Where do you want it to be? Or since it wasn’t your idea you just don’t want it.

I knew putting the church lady’s picture in my Signature line would make A_News_Junkie jump on my agiain. She knew all too well what I meant. I didn’t mean for Darla and Quiet Monkey to get caught in the fray. But really, what more couldI do. You wouldn’t do anything about her constantly nipping my heals. I tried to do it the right waY?

This was Sunnys post to me that day, Do you think if I EVER, EVER, EVER spoke to her that day or any day that I wouldn’t get a smack of a bannning?

SUNNY
 Fanny....this rude and uncalled for. If someone posted this and it was about you, you would be spitting fire. I am not spitting fire and have waited to to ensure I wasn't spitting fire.

ANOTHER

right not IM......but HH...sorry IM...but there was still no need to reply in that manner.

I though I was told when I came to SM personal attacks would not be tolerated. And Yet I have been by several, and nothing was done. I can turn the other cheek for a while, but once the line is crossed, it is crossed if nothing is done. I don't like skirmishes. They should be unnecessary. I have found friend here, and love. I have had fun here, and my share of tears. My Thanksgiving was ruined this year by all the DRAAMA, and I am going to see to it my family's Christmas will be wonderful. I hope Searching finds relief from the ones that are making her life miserable. She is a kind hearted person, and doesn't deserve this. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 13, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »

Sunny - I read your wonderful post the other day about your soldier.  It must be so satisfying for you to make up his monthly packages.  No doubt he receives a chuckle or two from your letters since you are blessed with such a great sense of humor. 
What anticipation he must feel as he opens his parcel and finds goodies from home.

God bless you and all those who serve.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

can...thank you.....we are very happy and feel privileged to be a part of this wonderful organization.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: December 13, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »

Fanny - please tell me when I've "slapped your hand" recently?

You know there are other people in this world dealing with real life besides CasuallyCool.  Other people that have had family members and pets die.  Other people that are short on money.  Some of us don't depend upon a missing persons forum to make it all better. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: December 13, 2009, 10:39:58 PM »

Here is an example of my 3d US - Glen was about 28 weeks at this point.

((NOTE:  Hope you don't mind but I removed the name, just as I did for Searching's))

this is absolutely amazing.....I can't believe how clear it is and you can see every little feature....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: December 13, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

That's AMAZING clarity!

It was so cool watching it live - he actually opened and shut his eyes and we could see him breathing!  Since we lost him before birth I treasure seeing it.

ooohhhhh I didn;t know....I am so sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 13, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »

Done  an angelic monkey

Thank you Klaas!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: December 13, 2009, 11:37:24 PM »

There's a requirement here.............

You have to post pics of whatever you quilt!   
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: December 13, 2009, 11:51:38 PM »

There's a requirement here.............

You have to post pics of whatever you quilt!   

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #593 on: December 14, 2009, 12:05:25 AM »

CBB and all, you have got to see this kid.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I5ALIL7T764&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/I5ALIL7T764&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #594 on: December 14, 2009, 12:14:19 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I5ALIL7T764&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/I5ALIL7T764&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Oh, that kid's got a future!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #595 on: December 14, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

Oh My you just have to laugh at the little guy. He is so cute. Thanks SuzieQ that just lightens the heart when you watch it.

Gizzie if you see this check you nanners

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: December 14, 2009, 12:08:01 PM »

Have you ever seen a snow white deer??

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/video/flv/generic.html?s=inwi10s22a3q81f

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: December 14, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

The resemblance is uncanny  Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 14, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »

soooo cute!!  Can't help but make you laugh

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: December 14, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »

The resemblance is uncanny  Monkey Devil!

hahahahahaha 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.