April 30, 2024, 01:23:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 500839 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1700 on: January 12, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »

OH! Hey! I took a pic of the lakehouse tree a couple of days ago............... mine looks the same every year so no point in posting that again. Wait let me get my camera and I'll show you!

(Timing............ that's what I'm good at! )   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1701 on: January 12, 2010, 12:17:37 AM »

OH! Hey! I took a pic of the lakehouse tree a couple of days ago............... mine looks the same every year so no point in posting that again. Wait let me get my camera and I'll show you!

I would love to see your pics (no handcuffs please) Monkey Devil!

I know what you mean - I take pics every year and every year it's the same thing...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1702 on: January 12, 2010, 12:23:07 AM »

The flash caught the glass, but hey, I'm no photographer! Now doesn't that tree look like Christmas threw up on it?   Monkey Devil!

John nor I would give up on our decorations so we put it ALL on the tree!   Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1703 on: January 12, 2010, 12:26:49 AM »

I know what you mean - I take pics every year and every year it's the same thing...

All the big windows are in the back of the house because of the lakeview, so we just put the tree at the front doors!  We never use those doors anyway, so why not?   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: January 12, 2010, 12:27:41 AM »

The flash caught the glass, but hey, I'm no photographer! Now doesn't that tree look like Christmas threw up on it?   Monkey Devil!

John nor I would give up on our decorations so we put it ALL on the tree!   Monkey Devil!

It's gorgeous!!!  Although it does clash some with that wallpaper. Monkey Devil!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1705 on: January 12, 2010, 12:29:40 AM »

All the big windows are in the back of the house because of the lakeview, so we just put the tree at the front doors!  We never use those doors anyway, so why not?   
That's a good idea!  I bet even with snow you have a beautiful view?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1706 on: January 12, 2010, 12:30:28 AM »

It's gorgeous!!!  Although it does clash some with that wallpaper. Monkey Devil!

EVERYTHING clashes with that wallpaper................ but it's MY wallpaper and when the tree isn't there, I love it!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: January 12, 2010, 12:32:24 AM »

I watched the movie Julie & Julia the other night and got the brillant idea to go to the store and make one of the meals.  

I made Boeuf Bourguignon (can't even pronounce it, lol) it more less tastes like Dinty Moore Stew in a can with a splash of wine - but took all day.  I think I will stick with spaghetti and tacos - stuff I can pronounce. Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1708 on: January 12, 2010, 12:33:38 AM »

That's a good idea!  I bet even with snow you have a beautiful view?

The lakeview is really beautiful. The view from the front is just a bank! You can sort of tell if you look at what you can see from the front doors in the picture. The snow had melted to that spotty stage before it started again tonight!

The lot is on a pretty steep slope from the road down to the lake. The house is about 1/2 way down the slope.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1709 on: January 12, 2010, 12:33:44 AM »

EVERYTHING clashes with that wallpaper................ but it's MY wallpaper and when the tree isn't there, I love it!   

I wonder what your mom's peacock chairs would look like up against your walls. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

jk - my aunt has that same paper and loves it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1710 on: January 12, 2010, 12:36:07 AM »

I watched the movie Julie & Julia the other night and got the brillant idea to go to the store and make one of the meals.  

I made Boeuf Bourguignon (can't even pronounce it, lol) it more less tastes like Dinty Moore Stew in a can with a splash of wine - but took all day.  I think I will stick with spaghetti and tacos - stuff I can pronounce. Monkey Devil!

Awwwwww.  Hey! I've got a KILLER recipe for Beef Strogonoff (sp?) It's really good , feeds a bunch and is very easy! Would you like it? Can you pronounce it?   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1711 on: January 12, 2010, 12:39:46 AM »

Awwwwww.  Hey! I've got a KILLER recipe for Beef Strogonoff (sp?) It's really good , feeds a bunch and is very easy! Would you like it? Can you pronounce it?   

Yes I would love the recipe and yes I can pronounce it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1712 on: January 12, 2010, 12:40:37 AM »

I wonder what your mom's peacock chairs would look like up against your walls. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Those Peacock chairs are due to be recovered............... like immediately! John's Corgi (Rudy) loves to dig. John asked out of the blue the other night if I'd like to recover the chairs, and even suggested we go to a great upholstery shop in Asheville and make a day of it. I was thinking, "Aw, how nice!"

The following day, I happened to walk into the living room and discovered the source of all that "niceness". Rudy has "dug" the ottoman to the Peacock Chairs into shreads!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: January 12, 2010, 12:43:42 AM »

Those Peacock chairs are due to be recovered............... like immediately! John's Corgi (Rudy) loves to dig. John asked out of the blue the other night if I'd like to recover the chairs, and even suggested we go to a great upholstery shop in Asheville and make a day of it. I was thinking, "Aw, how nice!"

The following day, I happened to walk into the living room and discovered the source of all that "niceness". Rudy has "dug" the ottoman to the Peacock Chairs into shreads!   

Uh-oh!  I hope you pick out the most expensive fabric you can find.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1714 on: January 12, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »

OK.............. I'll need to locate it, but I'll post it tonight! It's made with round steak, mushrooms and egg noodles and beef boullion and sour cream. I'll post it. You'll love it! It's a sure thing! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1715 on: January 12, 2010, 12:47:08 AM »

I'm looking for Corgi fur!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1716 on: January 12, 2010, 12:48:35 AM »

I'm looking for Corgi fur!   

Oh dear.......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1717 on: January 12, 2010, 12:50:11 AM »

I'm going to go take a stab at finding that recipe................ if it's at the lake, I'll post it in the morning. I'll be back!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1718 on: January 12, 2010, 12:54:06 AM »

OK.............. I'll need to locate it, but I'll post it tonight! It's made with round steak, mushrooms and egg noodles and beef boullion and sour cream. I'll post it. You'll love it! It's a sure thing! 

TY - sounds delish!

Don't forget Idol starts tomorrow night.  I am going to miss Simon next year - just won't be the same.

I will check back tomorrow for the recipe.   

Heading to bed after my hard day in the kitchen, lol. 
Sleep tight and Sweet Dreams CBB
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: January 12, 2010, 02:34:54 AM »

OMG! ROFLMAO!!!   

I was looking for the ceaser video, and stumbled on this................. keep in mind, the cat's just fine. Apparently he's not too happy about being at the Vet's though. Maybe he's just pizzed for being named "Burger!"

This is one tee'd off feline, regardless of the reason!   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hPxGmTGarM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1hPxGmTGarM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Oh, look at this one!  Don't look, Nonesy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wNv74rvkAw8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wNv74rvkAw8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.