May 01, 2024, 01:25:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110419 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2006, 11:19:33 PM »

We've been remarkably good for monkeys without a zoogeeper tonight.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2006, 11:22:14 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Does anyone know if there has been and translations posted
of Jossy's articles this morning ?

Not on here on this forum, Sue.  I just logged on and haven't looked anywhere else.

Has anyone else checked around for translations?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2006, 11:24:18 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Not on here on this forum, Sue.  I just logged on and haven't looked anywhere else.

If Easy gets any translations from Jossy he usually e-mails them to me, and I didn't get any from him today. Of couse, that could just mean he was busy at work.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2006, 11:25:58 PM »

Is the dark side still quiet?  That speaks volumes to me if they are... Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2006, 11:28:46 PM »

Night monkeys.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2006, 11:35:08 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Night monkeys.

Night, sweet dreams.

Does Spooky still come in late at night?  I haven't seen her in ages.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2006, 11:36:56 PM »

Crying or Very sad  Anna I love that bassett picture Crying or Very sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2006, 11:39:26 PM »

[

Crying or Very sad  Anna I love that bassett picture Crying or Very sad[/quote]

Right click and save to your pictures folder then you can use it some times as an alternative avatar if you want to do so.  Yeah, I like it too.

Very Happy

Big dog lover here.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2006, 11:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Night monkeys.

Night, sweet dreams.

Does Spooky still come in late at night?  I haven't seen her in ages.

She does, Lalas, but by the time she is here reading, we are all gone and there is no one for her to post to.   Sad   She does leave messages for us to read in the morning and left one just recently, last three or so days.  Might have been about that coach thing, don't remember, but she still reads even if alone.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2006, 11:42:27 PM »

Went to BFN to see about a translation.  I couldn't make heads not tails out of it.  Maybe Klaas will be able to do so.  It was only partially translated.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »

[

Crying or Very sad  Anna I love that bassett picture Crying or Very sad

Right click and save to your pictures folder then you can use it some times as an alternative avatar if you want to do so.  Yeah, I like it too.

Very Happy

Big dog lover here.

I already stole it  Embarassed  I have 2 bassetts and that is just adorable
 Wink[/quote]

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2006, 11:46:09 PM »

There was a mention of a Globe article about cement and the Sloot compound.  Maybe Klaas will take a look at that also.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2006, 11:46:57 PM »

I didn't see any translations but did pick up this article in the Globe from The Dark Side:

Natalee - Buried UNDER CEMENT!

From the December 18, 2006 print edition of the Globe ~

World's Biggest Mysteries
SOLVED!

Natalee Buried UNDER CEMENT!

Sorry, I don't have a scanner.

Natalee is in the middle of the cover, along with what appear to be a swimming pool. Red arrow points to cement apron.

Highlights from page 8-9 ~

Quote:
Natalee Holloway was murdered behind the walls of prime suspect Joran van der Sloot's parents' Aruba compound - where her coprse was secretly buried under freshly poured concrete!

That's the bombshell new theory from investigators probing the pretty teen's disappearence....

Quote:
In a startling revelation, former agent Wood says he discovered that, shortly after Natalee disappeared, concrete was poured around the property's pool area.

"I find the timing very suspicious," he says. "It's a strange coincidence this work was carried out so soon after Natalee vanished and when the property could have been the subject of a search. She could be under that concrete."

Quote:
Investigators believe Joran lured Natalee...They suspect her body was then hidden in the lush gardens before burial.

Quote:
...Joe Tacopina says...claims about the secret meeting are "a flat-out lie."

He also denied that Natalee could be buried on the van der Sloot property and that cement was poured....

Lots of other new tidbits to think about.

Article mentions "possibility that the Arubans have identified a crime scene."

Anyone else get the Globe?

The inside has what looks like the common air shot of the compound. There is also one shot that looks like from inside the property from one end of the pool, looking at the little gray shed/doghouse building. Neighbor's house can be seen in the background. An open red door and cloths line.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2006, 11:50:18 PM »

Thanks Anna, I was about to do the same thing...glad I checked back in here before I did.  We knew this all along..you know that pic of Joran at the pool lounging really gives me the creeps now.  Paulus in the garden...yep, he was in the garden alright...
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2006, 11:50:24 PM »

Good! Glad some media is keeping the case in the news.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2006, 11:52:46 PM »

BACK!  

San - thanks for the help moving people over to this thread!  Nice job!

Edited to add:  No translations of the Diario articles.  One appears to be regarding the court decision and the other references the police car transcript.

BTGirl - check your email please
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2006, 11:57:18 PM »

Thanks Anna, I was about to do the same thing...glad I checked back in here before I did.  We knew this all along..you know that pic of Joran at the pool lounging really gives me the creeps now.  Paulus in the garden...yep, he was in the garden alright...

The reason he invited Beth & Greta in, he did not want them snooping around.  Of course, Greta would have probably said she saw nothing but a monkey (looking in the mirror, I guess).  The Arubans have really made a monkey of Greta, or fool, or something.

Yeppers, I would have been sweating also.  If they find the girl, I will laugh, according to the sonofaditch.

Yes, I think that he probably did hit her with a baseball bat.  There would be no reason not to take her to a hospital or a coroner but for the "shit" they would find.  

ROBOTS, I HATE THEM WORSE THAN YOU HATE THEM.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2006, 11:58:55 PM »

Quote:
...Joe Tacopina says...claims about the secret meeting are "a flat-out lie."

He also denied that Natalee could be buried on the van der Sloot property and that cement was poured....

The meetings may not have been secret but they happened.  Joe you really should read the statements from Deepak.  He clearly says that Joran's dad spoke to them.  That sounds like a meeting to me.. Rolling Eyes

Now, when was the cement poured?  Who told us this?  I can't remember.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2006, 12:00:04 AM »

Lalas,
Did you see Carnut saying that about Johnny Depp?  Just wanted to be sure you got that for your book and list.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2006, 12:00:05 AM »

Went to BFN to see about a translation.  I couldn't make heads not tails out of it.  Maybe Klaas will be able to do so.  It was only partially translated.

They ran it through the pap translator which isn't worth a darn.  I'm sure it's only the police car transcript in PV form.  We actually do have a PV of the transcript but I never attempted to translate it because we already had the translation by Getagrip and Arubagirl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.