May 01, 2024, 05:56:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110442 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: December 09, 2006, 09:59:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "blah"

if y'all are talking about that pirates from the caribbean guy, he's queer as a 2 dollar bill.

Aw, blah, he ain't. He's just metroish.

what does "metroish" mean?

Um, kinda cosmoploitan? But not really what I'm after.... someone help me here!

Effemite?

Girlieman??
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: December 09, 2006, 10:02:49 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 17, 2005

<snipped>
VELEZ-MITCHELL: So it`s kind of split. Joran Van Der Sloot and his dad, as I understand it, in Holland. But I believe Joran`s mother is still in Aruba. Is that correct?

And what`s the very latest on the search of Joran Van Der Sloot`s parents` house? Because my understanding is, they searched perhaps areas around that, but they didn`t search the parents` home. Is it too late to do that? Let`s face it. DNA evidence lingers for quite a while. Why can`t they get there now and do that?

MANSUR: Well, I`m sure that they will, but this man has appealed to his own sense of privacy and has refused anyone to go on his property. I know that EquuSearch wanted to do it. They even had some argument on the spot. But Paul Van Der Sloot refused for him to search his property.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Tim Miller from EquuSearch, what do you have to say about that? I mean, if in fact there`s evidence that they were in back of the house talking about a defense strategy in the days immediately after her disappearance, why can`t they get a search warrant to go in there? Is it because the laws are different in Aruba?

TIM MILLER, EQUUSEARCH DIRECTOR: Well, I mean they are different in Aruba. And I mean, even in America here we got to get a search warrant and have to have reasonable cause to do that.

But I mean, Jossy is right. I got into -- not a real argument with Paul Van Der Sloot, but I let him know that we could help him clear his image and his name. And we really wanted to search the abandoned well in his backyard and also some new concrete supposedly poured around the swimming pool.

And we had all equipment to do that with without having to dig anything up. And we said, "Will you allow us to do that?" And he literally went crazy on us.

So, you know, on our searches, we always like to start the last place a person was seen. And I think evidence or, you know, statements are coming in that we feel as though Natalee probably was there last. And so, you know, allow us to clear it. Let`s just clear that and move on. But we`ve got other areas.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: December 09, 2006, 10:03:39 AM »

Front page is almost back.

We have a new server company for the front page, switched about 3 months ago, and they are much more proactive than others we have dealt with.

They noticed that the hard drive was having issues, and then when we went to change that issues on the motherboard popped up. They moved us to a new server and I am slowly bringing the site back up.

Missing and Exploited is coming soon, then a host of other things.

Sorry for any inconveniences , we should be operating at full efficiency soon.

Tom
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #323 on: December 09, 2006, 10:04:04 AM »

Thanks, Pita, for bringing that over.

Thanks!  That put a smile on my face.  Does The LineUp run later at nite like the others do?  I have tickets to DH's Christmas show tonite so I know I won't be home to watch it the first time around.  Doesn't it show again later or on Sunday nite?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #324 on: December 09, 2006, 10:08:31 AM »

Quote from: "Pita"
Your welcome, compliments of Easywriter.

Please send my thanks and love to Easy..

Love that snowman!

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #325 on: December 09, 2006, 10:15:19 AM »

Many thanks, Tom.  The new FP really looks great and seems to navigate better, at least for me.  I appreciate you spending your Sat. morning getting things fixed up.

Expect a miracle.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: December 09, 2006, 10:19:38 AM »

Tyler & Blah~ LOL! NO! Geez, there is a term that aptly describes him, I just cannot get my geriatric mind to spit it out!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: December 09, 2006, 10:20:08 AM »

BLAST FROM THE PAST, BUT SO MUCH TRUTH HEREIN.

Latest readers’ letters about the Holloway disappearance in Aruba
Monday, July 11, 2005

I want to express my sympathies to those citizens of Aruba who have had their feelings hurt. Apparently, an emotional outburst by the mother of a daughter who seemingly was kidnapped and ended up dead while visiting Aruba has hurt the feelings of many of Aruba's more sensitive citizens. My heart goes out to them. How cruel and insensitive of Natalie's mother.

At the risk of further hurting the feelings of already offended Arubans, permit me to at least mention a few reasons why Aruban law enforcement has been criticized by Natalie's mother along with sundry experts on crime investigation.

Natalie was seen being pulled into a car by a tall young man. A male friend of Natalie's intervened, and a shoving match ensued. Friends of Natalie's, who witnessed the scene, have pointed out that (1) Natalie was not drunk and absolutely never drank to excess; (2) Natalie was acting 'very weird', and was not acting 'like herself'. (3) The male friend of Natalie who got into a shoving match with a 6'5'' male quite understandably yielded to his much larger opponent.

Three men then drove off with Natalie, who seemed to be going reluctantly, and who was acting 'weird' according to two female friends of Natalie.

When Natalie disappeared, the three men were quickly identified and rounded up. They told the police they had dropped Natalie off at her hotel. This led to their release and sent the police on a wild goose chase. This is where the Aruban police failed miserably by universal standards of law enforcement.

While they had the young men in custody, they should have: (1) seized every item of clothing they were wearing; (2) taken DNA samples from each suspect; (3) scraped the fingernails of each suspect. And so on.

They also should have impounded the vehicle used to transport Natalie. They did none of these standard procedures. Cultural differences are irrelevant here. Certain procedures are universal.

Instead of following elementary investigative procedures, they released all three men with their clothes and their car. It was only ten days later that they were once again taken into custody. By then all forensic evidence on their clothes, their bodies, and the car would surely have been destroyed -- especially with the possible help of an Aruban judge who may have been instructing them on what to do with dead bodies and how to sanitize themselves, their clothes, and their vehicle.

When a body has been successfully destroyed or successfully hidden, a murder conviction has to rely on forensic evidence for a conviction. The Aruban police made sure that any such forensic evidence would never be found.

Consider that the police were familiar with the disposition toward violence that their current main suspect has exhibited in the past with his many unprovoked and violent public fights. We can assume that many, if not most, Arubans are also aware that the suspect has some serious psychosexual problems.

For one thing, he has sadistic sexual fantasies that he has openly advertised with photos on the Internet. One such photo shows him pulling a noose tightly around the neck of an apparently nude young boy. He is grinning with seeming sadistic pleasure as he tightens the noose around the boy's neck.

In short, it is a known fact that this young man is exceptionally violent and that he is probably psychosexually disturbed. Take note that he already is a suspect in the filming of sex films involving minors.

The fact that he was almost immediately released after being questioned about Natalie's disappearance is unpardonable. There was physical evidence to collect, and the suspect was absolutely a prime suspect. He should not have been allowed to go free for the next ten days.

The Aruban law enforcement made stunningly egregious forensic blunders from day one. If Natalie's mother is miffed by this and occasionally shows her anger, who can blame her? As for those Arubans who are directing anger at this suffering woman, they might do better to be angry with the grossly incompetent police investigation that took place following Natalie's disappearance.

As a final thought, if the lad they now have in custody gets away with what may have been a psychosexual manslaughter or homicide, it's entirely conceivable he will one day repeat his crime. Every such serial killer in history has said, 'It was only the first killing that was hard. After that, it got to be easy.' This is especially true when they have started out while quite young.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: December 09, 2006, 10:23:03 AM »

metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis — because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference

Metroish ='s Metrosexual....^

Good morning to all Monkeys!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: December 09, 2006, 10:23:21 AM »

Tyler & Blah~ LOL! NO! Geez, there is a term that aptly describes him, I just cannot get my geriatric mind to spit it out!

Effemite does not mean gay. Laughing

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: December 09, 2006, 10:28:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Tyler, I believe this is the post you couldn't access:

Mylena, the reason the reason they do not have enough to bring this case to trial and get a judgement is because it is a cover-up from the get-go.
The police chief would not let Equaasearch search the properties around the van der Sloot home; they allowed nearly two weeks to elapse in order for the body to be removed from the beach and taken to wherever it was taken so that there would be no body, perhaps the incinerator at the refinery, the reason for the beheaded refinery worker who either did the deed or was witness to it.

Cover-up can be smelled all the way to the Far East in this case.

Posted by: proudredneck | July 12, 2005 08:31 AM

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: December 09, 2006, 10:28:49 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Thanks!  That put a smile on my face.  Does The LineUp run later at nite like the others do?  I have tickets to DH's Christmas show tonite so I know I won't be home to watch it the first time around.  Doesn't it show again later or on Sunday nite?

Morning, Peaches.  I think it has a 3-hour repeat, but not sure.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #332 on: December 09, 2006, 10:29:03 AM »

Effemite does not mean gay. Laughing

He's married to (or lives with) a beautiful girl, has two kids and lives in France.  I think living in France has gotten to him.

Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 09, 2006, 10:29:34 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Morning Monkeys

Tyler, I believe this is the post you couldn't access:

Mylena, the reason the reason they do not have enough to bring this case to trial and get a judgement is because it is a cover-up from the get-go.
The police chief would not let Equaasearch search the properties around the van der Sloot home; they allowed nearly two weeks to elapse in order for the body to be removed from the beach and taken to wherever it was taken so that there would be no body, perhaps the incinerator at the refinery, the reason for the beheaded refinery worker who either did the deed or was witness to it.

Cover-up can be smelled all the way to the Far East in this case.

Posted by: proudredneck | July 12, 2005 08:31 AM

THAT IS IT, Thanks, Yapperz.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #334 on: December 09, 2006, 10:31:01 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Morning, Peaches.  I think it has a 3-hour repeat, but not sure.

Thanks, I could swear the same show airs on Sunday nite....  I'll catch it on the late run tonite.

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 09, 2006, 10:35:37 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I am consistent, I don't believe Guido and JVDS had a sexual thing going and I don't think that was what Guido was referring to in whatever statement, that we haven't seen yet, was saying.

your "gaydar" must be broken or something.......

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: December 09, 2006, 10:36:24 AM »

Gads! I've gotten old and haggard!

Sorry for the OTs! Going shopping now!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 09, 2006, 10:37:20 AM »

Gads! I've gotten old and haggard!

Sorry for the OTs! Going shopping now!

You are not old and haggard.  Have fun shopping.  Old, haggard women do not have the energy for it. Trust me, I know.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: December 09, 2006, 10:38:03 AM »

While we are on the topic of the non search of the Sloot compound.
How was it possible and when/how/why did Paulus obtain a "?" from the court to say that the property could never be searched ever again.
I've read it, but I am not sure of the source of that.
I can understand that they can't keep bringing in ppl for questioning  unless they have new eviidence, because that would be abusive if they could pick a person up any time thye wanted to.
I am speaking in general terms, not this case.
But I do not understand how property is exempt from another search ?
I do remember reading that this was done and Paulus went to court to do it.
In Joran's Greta interview, he said they went to his house, his intent was to have sex with Natalee. But they didn't go in. They went back out to the beach.
When Deepak was discussing his IM's to his friend, Croes in Florida with the police made the Sunday early Monday night and later in the week, he says something about them not having the ability to retrieve these IM's to Croes. Deepak says he went home and was talking to Croes that night, he says that Joran called for a ride home and he discusses the IM's he was having with Croes. Those IM's are not are the computer logs we have. So, if the Croes / Deepak IM's are not retrievable, then it follows that other IM's would have the same fate.
It has always seemed to me that there was some communication missing between the suspects at those crucial times.
Deepak's whole alibi of being home and Joran being home is the message he got saying Hey Swa...etc I'm home.  
Please correct me if I have not thought this one through 100 %.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2006, 10:38:25 AM »

LOL @ Tyler!

Byeeeee!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.