April 30, 2024, 04:37:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #556 12/8 - 12/9/2006  (Read 110378 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: December 09, 2006, 10:38:36 AM »

JOHNNY DEPP

Status: In a relationship with French actress Vanessa Paradis
See Him In: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (in '07)
Why He's Sexy: He's a great dad, having bought an island (yep, an island) to raise their kids, Lily-Rose, 7, and Jack, 4. "The only thing money means to me is the freedom it buys me. Living in the islands is heaven. It'll be easier to give [my kids] a normal upbringing there."

I Stand With The Girl
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
JOHNNY DEPP

Why He's Sexy: He's a great dad, having bought an island (yep, an island) to raise their kids, Lily-Rose, 7, and Jack, 4. "The only thing money means to me is the freedom it buys me. Living in the islands is heaven. It'll be easier to give [my kids] a normal upbringing there."

Wow BT , I don't know what inspired you to post this, but all I have to say is....

THANKS! Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2006, 10:41:06 AM »

Sorry for the O/T. Just needed to prove to blah that Johnny is NOT gay. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'll stop now. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: December 09, 2006, 10:49:05 AM »

Tyler,
Yes, I agree that the concrete was poured later, not before the arrest of the three main suspects.  Late July seems about right.  After the arrest and before Tim Miller went to Paulus and asked if they could conduct a search.

But I really thought at one time there was an invoice posted at RWV but maybe not.  And if that happened, Paulus friend probably deleted it.  Since concrete can be poured year around in Aruba, one has to wonder what was so urgent about getting that done at a time when it was sure to give the appearance of being connected with Natalee's disappearance.  And on top of that to take these extraordinary measures to prevent the property from being searched is just arrogant in the extreme.

Yet Paulus was allowed to get away with this and demonstrations were held against Beth.  So I don't feel very guilty about anything that happens to Aruba as they have not done much to help their own case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2006, 10:51:38 AM »

I think Depp is a great actor. Another thing I like about him is that he does not feel the need to go political and come on all the shows and tell us what he as an actor thinks of the political systems of the world.
He does not go and adopt children from Africa and pay 3 million dollars to do so. That was 3 million dollars of publicity.
He, unlike Bono, does not tell all the countries how much money various countries should be paying into to funds to save the world. Bono, btw, didn't like the tax situation in Ireland, so he moved his money base to Amsterdam. What a hypocrite.  
I know very little of Depp's life. I like that.  
And I never want to see him getting out of a limo and showing me his private parts. More than once.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2006, 10:52:29 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Thanks, Pita, for bringing that over.

Thanks!  That put a smile on my face.  Does The LineUp run later at nite like the others do?  I have tickets to DH's Christmas show tonite so I know I won't be home to watch it the first time around.  Doesn't it show again later or on Sunday nite?

Your welcome, Peaches.  The Line Up runs at 9:00pm and 12:00 am EST.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2006, 10:54:35 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Thanks, Pita, for bringing that over.

Thanks!  That put a smile on my face.  Does The LineUp run later at nite like the others do?  I have tickets to DH's Christmas show tonite so I know I won't be home to watch it the first time around.  Doesn't it show again later or on Sunday nite?

Morning, Peaches.  I think it has a 3-hour repeat, but not sure.

Peaches,
It is on Sunday but I think late afternoon, not sure, you would have to check your local schedule to be sure not to miss it.  You need your rest I am sure and so that might be your better choice for watching it.  It may even be on Sunday afternoon and then again that night.

But it varies in different locations also for some reason so check.

I can't wait to see Jossy and his evidence and hope we also get good transcripts.  By we, I mean San or Jacquie or somebody who does those so well, not me.   Embarassed We monkeys get a good translation I should have said maybe.  It would be good to read that even before watching as that has been helpful to me many times when watching something later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2006, 11:04:34 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
JOHNNY DEPP

Wow BT , I don't know what inspired you to post this, but all I have to say is....

THANKS! Laughing

Yeah!

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is....

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Frijole
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2006, 11:06:03 AM »

I always read the transcript whether I saw the show or not because sometimes I miss what was said anyway.

I saw Glen Beck last nite talking to Nancy Grace for an hour.  It was great.  They are both very interesting people.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2006, 11:06:47 AM »

Sorry for the O/T. Just needed to prove to blah that Johnny is NOT gay. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Guys always claim that sexy actors are gay.  I don't know why they do that but it is yet another of those pecularities of the male of our species.  I have seen them do it even about sexy males in real life as well.

My comments on this were mostly because we have Johnny Depp presented as gay and Joran as not gay by a certain poster despite all the photos of Joran fondling males and the Gottenbros boy's statement about Joran grabbing them by the genitals (maling) and "manipulating" as a means of inflicting pain and to control, etc.  

At the least and based solely on the photos, I think it is safe to say that Joran has "issues" in this regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: December 09, 2006, 11:09:09 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Guys always claim that sexy actors are gay.  I don't know why they do that but it is yet another of those pecularities of the male of our species.  I have seen them do it even about sexy males in real life as well.

My comments on this were mostly because we have Johnny Depp presented as gay and Joran as not gay by a certain poster despite all the photos of Joran fondling males and the Gottenbros boy's statement about Joran grabbing them by the genitals (maling) and "manipulating" as a means of inflicting pain and to control, etc.  

At the least and based solely on the photos, I think it is safe to say that Joran has "issues" in this regard.

I agree, Anna. (And I love the BT in the cowboy hat and have saved it to my pics. Thanks!0

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 09, 2006, 11:12:41 AM »

I have an idea for  Dana show.
Red / Klaasend as the chief guests. Monkeys call in and we discuss on air.
After this weekend, I think there will be lots to discuss, discount, just in general talk about.  Then I would not have to type and make these spelling mistakes. I would like to hear ppl's voices. It could be one of those great bonding hours also !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 09, 2006, 11:16:51 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
After this weekend, I think there will be lots to discuss, discount, just in general talk about.  Then I would not have to type and make these spelling mistakes. I would like to hear ppl's voices. It could be one of those great bonding hours also !

Didn't you know....I can't speak (j/k).  When I try to talk the only thing that comes out is GIF's and JPG's Laughing  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: December 09, 2006, 11:17:08 AM »

Depp does not just ooze testosterone like say Arnold S.
To me, he just seemed like a sensitive deep feeling person whose interests are not in showing physical strength. Sort of a bookish type.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "blah"

if y'all are talking about that pirates from the caribbean guy, he's queer as a 2 dollar bill.

Aw, blah, he ain't. He's just metroish.

what does "metroish" mean?

Um, kinda cosmopolitan? But not really what I'm after.... someone help me here!

Effeminate?

Androgynous?  Asexual??  Likely to get a facial and a manicure and think  nothing of doing so?  I have a son who wears more moisturizer and sunscreen than I do and trust me, he is NOT gay.  One of his little girlfriends is always telling me far more than I want to know about this.

But he does have great skin and hair!  Not that there is anything wrong with that.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2006, 11:18:12 AM »

KatGram

Part of the communication problem is the computer (IM) thing and then the "I'm home" was supposedly from the mobile phone.
In one of Joran's statements he discusses communications that night.  He goes on IM (and no friends were on), which if Deepak was IMing anyone (including J Croes) his buddy list would be open (for Joran to see).  Maybe it was strictly e mail.  Joran also says he didn't call nor receive phone calls (except maybe Flo texted him).  Then admits the Deepak call when confronted.  Since there had been a statement (somewhere) about dinking with the computer times and we have not seen a second analysis addressing that issue, I personally don't give much weight to any of the info.  For all I know, Val could have been manning the phone and computer.  Half use their sister's or mother's phone, etc.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2006, 11:19:41 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Didn't you know....I can't speak (j/k).  When I try to talk the only thing that comes out is GIF's and JPG's Laughing  Laughing

That is funneee  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
OK, then what about just Red. He likes to speak and it even gets notched up to a full blown rant. Maybe a show of RED
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2006, 11:20:39 AM »

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2006, 11:22:25 AM »

You, too??   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: December 09, 2006, 11:23:34 AM »

FYI - the front page of SM is still having issues in case you wondered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.